Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Battles

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Dusklion
Deputy:
None
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
Katty Krueger
Last post by Starphobia
Today 07:39 AM
[ p ] Evening Skies |...
by paedyn
Last post by Starphobia
Today 07:37 AM
A kits hidden home....
by Red'fur
Last post by Streamtail
Today 07:37 AM
Smothered in its cradle...
by Rani
Last post by Aroogi
Today 07:36 AM
ShadowClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Starphobia
Today 07:33 AM
Closed Thread

Old January 3rd, 2019, 01:34 PM
Taking a Break

My Mood: Stressed

Default Re: Turned Tides

FalconFlight was angry at all the clans except Thunderclan and his own clan,RiverClan. He was sort of happy for a war. FalconFlight wanted to get his clans territory back. He snarled and his pelt bristled as he looked at the other cats. His ears perked forward and his eyes narrowed. I hate a lot of things worse than war let’s clan down He thought but then he saw a cat racing toward him Abort thought Abort thought!! FalconFlight could feel his blood pulsing through his ears. His tail flicked back and forth as he got ready for the other cat to attack. FalconFlight couldn’t make out the scent of the cat racing his way. Try me Falcpnflights claws unseated and he felt a low growl rise in his stomach and rising up.

OPEN!!

Sparkpaw was uneasy about having a war break out. She was a peacemaker after all. The deep red tabby flicked her tail around and she narrowed here bright orange eyes. She growled and unsheathed her claws What am I doing?! Sparkpaw was nervous to fight for the second time but she remembered her moves from her mentor. Focus She thought steadily as the Shadowclan apprentice thought while keeping her balance. She ran blindly torward a cat that she was sure wasn’t from her clan. Sparkpaw could tell the cat was larger than her and instantly knew she made a mistake.

OPEN!!

Taking a break from rping. I do not know when I will be back.

Everyone has their moments to shine and this ones yours my friend. You will be yourself right now. That’s why you joined this platform that we call WCO,so we could be ourselves. Go be you boo
Old January 3rd, 2019, 03:28 PM

My Mood: Dark

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilyfur2 View Post
Kiwipaw glanced at Berrypaw. "I'm glad to see you wanna help fight!" She replied excitedly. Then she asked what the plan was. Kiwipaw's mind went point blank. "To be honest...I dunno what the plans gonna be..." She answered truthfully. " But I can help you with the peacemakers! It's a group of cats from all over the clans, including the medicine cats, and they joined together to fight for Riverclans territory back, and peace. So they definitely wouldn't attack you. They have quite a diverse range of cats." She concluded. "That's it!" Kiwipaw said.
Then Berrypaw noticed Cascadepaw..
"He's a clan member, Berrypaw. Cascadepaw, Berrypaw, Cascadepaw." Kiwipaw introduced them. "Just please don't argue, we don't have time for that. She watched them talk, and as they did, she groomed herself. Jen she heard: Windygale. Oh no. "Where?" She whispered to Cascadepaw.
Berrypaw shrugged! "I have nothing to lose I suppose?" she whispered to herself. She glanced at cascadepaw giving him an uncertain look.
"Whose Windygayle?" Berrypaw meowed after overhearing her whisper.
Old January 3rd, 2019, 05:19 PM
just socially awkward ♡

Bump Policy: ♡ MIN: 6 hours ; MAX: 24 hours
My Mood: Angelic

Quote:
Kiwipaw glanced at Berrypaw. "I'm glad to see you wanna help fight!" She replied excitedly. Then she asked what the plan was. Kiwipaw's mind went point blank. "To be honest...I dunno what the plans gonna be..." She answered truthfully. " But I can help you with the peacemakers! It's a group of cats from all over the clans, including the medicine cats, and they joined together to fight for Riverclans territory back, and peace. So they definitely wouldn't attack you. They have quite a diverse range of cats." She concluded. "That's it!" Kiwipaw said.
Then Berrypaw noticed Cascadepaw..
"He's a clan member, Berrypaw. Cascadepaw, Berrypaw, Cascadepaw." Kiwipaw introduced them. "Just please don't argue, we don't have time for that. She watched them talk, and as they did, she groomed herself. Jen she heard: Windygale. Oh no. "Where?" She whispered to Cascadepaw.

He pointed toward the enbony tom cat by Windygale... and he was pretty sure that was Buttercupbreeze.
"Over there..." He mewed, ears flat back in terror. "With that black tom...and Buttercupbreeze..."

@Lilyfur2 @XllamaX

Character Site
Purrk TrackerTraining Tracker

Tuftedtusk is a ShadowClan Enforcer!
If you need him, please VM me!

NOTICE: I'll be unavailable on Tuesdays & Thursdays from 1pm - 6pm EST due to the Fall College Semester starting up. Please remind me if I miss any replies. Thanks!!
Old January 3rd, 2019, 06:04 PM
I'm a group of stars

My Mood: Distracted

Quote:
Originally Posted by Merry Blissmas View Post

Aspenflight darted away from his clanmates. His fur bristled as he looked for somebody to fight. I have to prove to my clan that im loyal still! The tom looked around to see Maplepaw. They didn't deserve to loose their territory to my clan. "You need help? You look frightened out of your fur." he meowed.
(Hes Windclan, but a peacemaker, so he wants to help her not fight her.)
She scented a windclan cat behind her, and turned to him. She looked at him and wonder at the warrior as he spoke, "Well anyone would be if they were only two moons out of the nursery and their mentor went missing, and Fallenstar is still looking for someone to mentor them. I haven't the slightest clue to fight someone that is at least twice the size of me!" She said, all the while saying 'Please don't eat me please don't eat me please don't eat me' in her head.
Old January 3rd, 2019, 06:28 PM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Sick

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~+Winter+~ View Post
She scented a windclan cat behind her, and turned to him. She looked at him and wonder at the warrior as he spoke, "Well anyone would be if they were only two moons out of the nursery and their mentor went missing, and Fallenstar is still looking for someone to mentor them. I haven't the slightest clue to fight someone that is at least twice the size of me!" She said, all the while saying 'Please don't eat me please don't eat me please don't eat me' in her head.
Aspenflight nosed the apprentice. "Just stick hy me. I'll help you. Im a peacemaker. Im on your side." he meowed. The tom watched as a Skyclan cat ran at them. He knocked Maplepaw over to get her out of the way. He sliced through the cats muzzle.

Barleypaw is my main and only character and is currently a Windclan Apprentice if anybody wants to roleplay with her or has a small plot they need an extra cat for. If you do just mention me in a post no need to ask and I'll reply whenever I can. Also if its a plot vm me what it is, so I'm not confused.

Old January 3rd, 2019, 06:28 PM
chase your dreams, fool.

My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flippaw View Post
He pointed toward the enbony tom cat by Windygale... and he was pretty sure that was Buttercupbreeze.
"Over there..." He mewed, ears flat back in terror. "With that black tom...and Buttercupbreeze..."

@Lilyfur2 @XllamaX
Quote:
Originally Posted by XllamaX View Post
Berrypaw shrugged! "I have nothing to lose I suppose?" she whispered to herself. She glanced at cascadepaw giving him an uncertain look.
"Whose Windygayle?" Berrypaw meowed after overhearing her whisper.
Kiwipaw glanced in the direction Cascadepaw was pointing at. "Ooo...they're I'm a tough spot!" She saw Buttercupbreeze and Windygale going against Fallenstar. "Well, Windygale is a warrior, a very famous one, though I don't know why, and he favours Buttercupbreeze" She showed Berrypaw the cream molly. " Which clan is Windy in? " She asked Cascadepaw. Shadowclan? Windclan? Kiwipaw thought to herself.

❝shine bright, little star.❞

i've shut down all rps, but i'll be semi-online for vms and pms.
hit me up on discord if you'd like to chat over dms (:

sitesignature pic • profile pic from alice oseman's heartstopper <3
Old January 3rd, 2019, 08:19 PM
I'm a group of stars

My Mood: Distracted

Quote:
Originally Posted by Merry Blissmas View Post

Aspenflight nosed the apprentice. "Just stick by me. I'll help you. I'm a peacemaker. I'm on your side." he meowed. The tom watched as a Skyclan cat ran at them. He knocked Maplepaw over to get her out of the way. He sliced through the cats muzzle.
"oof! Thanks. I will." She said and flicked her stub of a tail. Maplepaw looked around for any others that had wanted to fight, glaring at each and every face that had helped drive them out to the former DS territory. The black and orange bobtail then noticed a wounded cat, 'Fernpaw!' She ran over to help her best friend off of the battle field.
Old January 3rd, 2019, 08:23 PM
just socially awkward ♡

Bump Policy: ♡ MIN: 6 hours ; MAX: 24 hours
My Mood: Angelic

Quote:
Kiwipaw glanced in the direction Cascadepaw was pointing at. "Ooo...they're I'm a tough spot!" She saw Buttercupbreeze and Windygale going against Fallenstar. "Well, Windygale is a warrior, a very famous one, though I don't know why, and he favours Buttercupbreeze" She showed Berrypaw the cream molly. " Which clan is Windy in? " She asked Cascadepaw. Shadowclan? Windclan? Kiwipaw thought to herself.

"Windygale is ShadowClan. He was deputy before Ravenfrost took the spot. When I first jioined, Raven and Windy interrogated me when I was practicing stalking on Goldenstar. Windy is a peacemaker." His maw twisted into a puzzled frown. "Raven and Windy seem very tense around each other..."

@XllamaX @Lilyfur2

Character Site
Purrk TrackerTraining Tracker

Tuftedtusk is a ShadowClan Enforcer!
If you need him, please VM me!

NOTICE: I'll be unavailable on Tuesdays & Thursdays from 1pm - 6pm EST due to the Fall College Semester starting up. Please remind me if I miss any replies. Thanks!!

Last edited by Aroogi; January 3rd, 2019 at 08:24 PM.
Old January 3rd, 2019, 08:56 PM
A Little More Action

My Mood: Chatty

@Christmas Aquarius

Brokenpaw gazed around at the tussling cats, rocking on her paws. “S-s-snowpaw?” She called above the din. If she could find Snowpaw, this battle would be much easier. Twisting through the fighting cats, she tried to find a glimpse of her friend. “S-snowpaw?” Even if she couldn’t find her, she was ready to fight for Shadowclan with her life.

OPEN

Travel light and see the world right
You’ll never know if you never go

”Who, me? Couldn’t be!”

Reading gives you someplace to go when you have to stay where you are~
Old January 3rd, 2019, 09:07 PM
I'm a Sunflower

My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Browneyedfox View Post
@Christmas Aquarius

Brokenpaw gazed around at the tussling cats, rocking on her paws. “S-s-snowpaw?” She called above the din. If she could find Snowpaw, this battle would be much easier. Twisting through the fighting cats, she tried to find a glimpse of her friend. “S-snowpaw?” Even if she couldn’t find her, she was ready to fight for Shadowclan with her life.

OPEN
They haven't accepted her yet. I wish I could start. Poor Brokenpaw )