Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Battles

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Stormstar
Deputy:
None
Medicine Cat: Berryshine

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
Relationship finder for...
by Hana
Last post by Hana
Today 05:14 PM
RiverClan Skyridge
by BEAR.
Last post by wolfie
Today 05:12 PM
EYE ON THE TARGET AND,...
by nyme
Last post by nyme
Today 05:02 PM
Smallpines
by BEAR.
Last post by Neptune.
Today 05:01 PM
RiverClan Leader's Den
by BEAR.
Last post by taillow
Today 04:59 PM
Closed Thread

Old October 20th, 2020, 06:52 AM

Bump Policy: I'm not sure yet.
My Mood: Inspired

Default Re: Playdate

Quote:
Originally Posted by mareenakit View Post
@TheNyanCatMinecart

Silverpool caught on to his fur, hanging on fiercely, and clamped her jaws on his shoulder, but he threw himself to the side, pinning her under his bigger mass. She growled in frustration and pummeled with her hind feet, aiming for his underbelly as it became hard to breathe.
Wolffang felt the paws on his underbelly, irritating the wounds given to him by that ShadowClan apprentice and Barleykit. A low growl rumbled from his throat as he tried to stay put, his bright yellow eyes narrowing. He knew that warriors shouldn’t give into pain; this wasn’t even a real fight. So, he rolled over onto his side and off of the she-cat, lashing out his paws and hoping to grab her back so that he could pin her.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gs29513 View Post
YES! Point to her! If they were even keeping score that was. Hehe. The pretty fur was all dirty. Double score! With a bit of a provoking Oh really? as the Windclan cat, much less menacing covered in mud, lunged at her. A swipe for the back leg? Splashleap decided to take the whack, but tried to engineer her fall towards her opponent, hoping she could squash them, at least a little bit. She was still the smaller of the two, but she carried her weight a bit more compactly, so they were about the same weight. She might at least put Rosebriar in the mud again.
Rosebriar felt herself falling toward the ground, and in that moment, she was furious. Her pretty fur was ruined! And she was going to hit the mud again! Suddenly, a flash of defiance went through her. This RiverClan cat was used to being wet, but how would she like a mouthful of mud, huh? Rosebriar used her smaller, lither body to try and slide on top of the she-cat so that she was on top. If she succeeded, this fish-brain would get soaked in mud.

Want a short story written for you? Click this link!
Old October 20th, 2020, 07:09 AM
Mysterious....

My Mood: Dark

@implimm

Lotusheart was caught off guard by a swipe at her leg. After an awkward stumble and a startled mew, she regained her balance and quickly turned to her opponent. She quickly assessed the situation and took a defensive position. Her opponent currently had the upper hand so she assumed gaining a stable position was a priority.
Old October 20th, 2020, 07:27 AM
You're stuck with me

Bump Policy: After 48 hours
My Mood: Hopeful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Absol View Post
Goslingpaw

Well, damn. She certiainly hadn't been expecting... whatever that was the measly apprentice had thrown her way. Gahhh.

She had just about been prepared to grab the weakling by the hind-legs, having successfully ripped at her eyes, when an array of teeny white teeth clamped suddenly down on her ear. Goslingpaw staggered back, surprised, as then a few streaks of pain danced throughout her. Before she knew it she was smiling devilishly, a scrap of blood seeping down between her eyes. Ahhh! Fun! Tehehe. "Blood!" Goslingpaw laughed aloud, feeling a new dizzy hyseria vein through her. "Ooh, do it again! Do it again!" Seemingly in her daze, Goslingpaw swung her scarred paw in the direction of her adversary's face, though at this point she couldn't care less whether or not it happened to actually draw blood. That would be fun, though, truth be told.... Hehe. Goslingpaw liked blood.
In truth, Thornpaw had been quite surprised when she had actually hit her mark, and a tiny bit of satisfaction rippled through her. Maybe she hadn't REALLY been supposed to bite anyone hard, but.....it wasn't like her opponent was being very nice either. So it seemed about fair to her. Taking a deep breath in the respite, as the Riverclan apprentice backed away briefly, she had time to blink her eyes quickly, mostly restoring normal vision, although some hazy spots lingered at the edges. Still, it was a lot better than before. But the laugh......that disturbed Thornpaw greatly, the way she sounded.....happy, but evil, so evil. The next words sent shivers down her spine. 'Do it again'? What kind of cat WAS this? Confirming what she had thought, knew. There was something wrong with this cat, very wrong. And somehow, Thornpaw didn't think she would be above killing her. Fear, cold fear in her veins, she knew she had to hold her own, get this cat away from her. With a hiss, she ducked the limp swipe, and lunged forward, claws swinging for Goslingpaw's shoulder. She could.......hurt her? A little? She wasn't sure what to do really, but she didn't want to just cower. THAT would get her killed sure as anything.
Old October 20th, 2020, 07:52 AM
love bird.

Gender: I am a girly girl. UvU but not a grly girl? .-. i'm a tomboy. UvU
My Mood: Chatty

[riverclan]
Featherfang had been out on a small hunt and when she just got back she dropped the prey that was in her mouth, she almost started panicking when she saw a raid. Her first instinct was to scan the crowd for lionstar.

Featherfang was...shocked to see the two leaders sitting side by side just watching, she shook her head to see if she was imagining things, but sure enough she wasn’t! I guess this is a practice raid? Very clever riverclan has been a bit...well..rusty as of late. We are the biggest clan and pretty much most skilled...no other clan really wants to mess with us. she thought before getting into a crouch and springing out at the first cat.
(Open!)
Cherryflight gazed across the clearing, she had just realized this was a practice raid. Though the russet molly was rather confused as to why we were having a practice raid, she also didn’t care much.

She froze though...the clan they were fighting...was windclan..her pale blue eyes went down to slits. Her maw contorted into a snarl and her ears pinned back, her claws unsheathed...she wanted to dive at the first rabbit chaser she saw and just rip them apart! But...she closed her eyes and took deep breaths to claw down instead.

Her sleek tail lashed, before she lunged out at the closest cat.

(Open!)

stay safe and wash your hands!

Roses are red
violets are blue
you can trust me...
because my hearts with you!

Last edited by kittygirl; October 20th, 2020 at 07:55 AM.
Old October 20th, 2020, 07:59 AM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rani View Post
Letting out a small "Oof" As she was tossed off of Gullpaw Willowpaw there was only a moment between her hitting the ground and her being back up again to continue her assault on the other apprentice. Gullpaw wasnt into this fighting thing (Willowpaw couldnt help but wonder why she went with the raid then) it was obvious but the small tabby refused to let her escape without winning or loosing. Moving to put a paw on Gullpaws throat or to pin her to the ground the bobtails ears perked when she heard her mentor call out to her. Snowfern was here! That was great! But she still had an enemy to deal with so, still focused on Gullpaw she called out "Im over here Snowfern!" before laying out her demand to the bigger apprentice.
"Say you're defeated and leave and I'll let you go! Otherwise I will not give up and will keep attacking you!" Leave to go where Willowpaw didnt really know or care (maybe over to the leaders as a 'prisoner' or maybe Gullpaw would just go home to windclan it didn't matter as long as she left the fight) but this wasn't gonna end until one of the two gave up. (And it certainly wasn't going to be Willowpaw)

@Mumble
Gullpaw still trying to just sleep behind the dens realized this apprentice wasn’t going to stop her attacks until she surrendered as Willowpaw was pinning her neck, it was an easy escape, but Gullpaw just didn’t care,” Whatever, I surrender, can I keep napping here until this play fight ends?” she muttered

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old October 20th, 2020, 07:59 AM
#RedInStead

My Mood: Distracted

[ @kittygirl - feel free to have her let loose, i generally don’t care if Wind gets hurt at all ]
-Windpaw-

Windpaw had been hiding for most of the fight. She watched as her clan mates sparred with others and was terrified when a RiverClan warrior was lunging at her. She had scurried out of the way just in time, her tail feeling the warrior’s paw before getting out of the way. This cat looked very familiar but, she didn’t know them. Either way, she tucked her tail next to herself and just.. froze. The enemy would have to make another strike before she would start fighting.
Time sensitive RPs count in this count.

Old October 20th, 2020, 08:00 AM
IDK what to put here

My Mood: Sarcastic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Middy View Post
~[Creekflow-(RC)]~

----------------------------
He knew it wasn't going to work but he tried it anyway. He saw her sidestep to the left and she positioned herself so she could get a nice hit in as he passed by. Big yikes! In the split seconds before impact, he braced himself so he could recover quickly and so that he didn't get himself thrown off balance. That would be real bad.

"Mmph!" As soon as he was hit, he was pushed away. He rolled for a few quick moments before swiftly landing on his paws. He did so before she could pin him. Oh boy. That was a close call. He was a tad winded but still able to keep going strong. He needed to try something different. He needed to be faster and lighter.

He decided on trying to knock her paws from under her. The RiverClanner rapidly slid forward and swiped at her forelegs with his paws. He made sure he was cautious and ready in case the she-cat decided to use that opportunity to pin him. He wasn't letting that happen! No way!
Fallenstorm had been going to pin him but he rolled and recovered. Dang! She hadn't quite been ready for that. Fallenstorm barely got out of the way and she was unbalanced because he had managed to swipe on front paw. Quickly planting it again she leaped forward hoping to land on him.
Old October 20th, 2020, 08:07 AM
love bird.

Gender: I am a girly girl. UvU but not a grly girl? .-. i'm a tomboy. UvU
My Mood: Chatty

Cherryflight growled slightly when the rabbit chaser moved out of the way, she planted her paws and whipped back around ready to aim a blow. She stopped though and her
expression changed to be a bit of shock when she noticed the cat was just an apprentice.

she sighed and shook her paw out slightly before Aiming a lighter blow to the cats head to avoid hurting them much.

@Wings

stay safe and wash your hands!

Roses are red
violets are blue
you can trust me...
because my hearts with you!
Old October 20th, 2020, 08:37 AM
You're stuck with me

Bump Policy: After 48 hours
My Mood: Hopeful

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheNyanCatMinecart View Post
Rosebriar felt herself falling toward the ground, and in that moment, she was furious. Her pretty fur was ruined! And she was going to hit the mud again! Suddenly, a flash of defiance went through her. This RiverClan cat was used to being wet, but how would she like a mouthful of mud, huh? Rosebriar used her smaller, lither body to try and slide on top of the she-cat so that she was on top. If she succeeded, this fish-brain would get soaked in mud.
As Rosebriar slid towards the mud, Splashleap had a moment of triumph, before feeling a cold, slithery thing on top of her. A inspection of her surroundings told her that it was her opponent. While she might have weighed a bit more, she couldn't hold the Windclan cat's full weight. With a sploosh, she plopped down into the mud, sending it flying just about everywhere. Thankfully however, Splashleap had enough time to clamp her eyes and mouth shut, mostly sparing her anything other than a muddy belly and face. Hoping that Rosebriar was a bit distracted by the splashing mud, she began to push out with her legs on the left side, hoping to roll herself over onto her back. She could squish Rosebriar into the mud again!
Old October 20th, 2020, 08:46 AM
dont try to wake me

Seeing that the other warrior wasn't going to retaliate, Eldersky lets out a gleeful giggle. This would be easy as peasy! However, as the bigger cat buckles up to ride out her next attack, things get a little more challenging. Lotusheart would expect something... Sneaky, something sly maybe. Another balance-throwing move, or a quick nip. No... No, no no no.... Eldersky couldn't be predictable! Without any indication as to what she was going to do, the warrior jumps for Lotusheart, hoping to wrap her forearms around the other cat's neck and basically hug her chest for further scuffling.
[ @Shadeleaf ]
you may remind me after a few days
to reply if you have sent me a message or a post.
Closed Thread