Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
DOWN THE RABBITHOLE/mate...
Last post by Tallstar
Today 01:57 AM
Fadingstar's Den (Only...
Last post by taillow
Today 01:42 AM
Viva Cat Vegas! [Whole...
by Rani
Last post by Hollyheart of thunder
Today 01:29 AM
Closed Thread

Old May 26th, 2022, 09:38 AM
steal my heart, its yours

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Tired

Default Re: Hunting Scavengers [Private Event]

Frozenrose looks at her team mates, staring at the cat who made a comment about ehr not doing anything.

'I was standing guard, stupid furball. I was making sure no other beavers come out of the water and destroy OUR work. No need to bite my head off.'

She thinks to herself with a hiss to the cat. Nevermind this idioticness The white she-cat delivers a quick lick to her chest, stretches and makes her way to Dawnstar.

Story Writing(tips and others) |

Lynxfang - Beefed Up Tier One
Shatterpaw - Skip The Steps
Burnetkit - Silver Tongue and Mind Reader

Old May 26th, 2022, 09:40 AM
Dabi Obsessed

Bump Policy: "Burn Like Kindle For My Flames" - Dabi
My Mood: Lonely

Fangtooth growled then turned to walk over to Dawnstar...

Pet's name: Zeki Of The Frozen Dawn
Old May 26th, 2022, 09:46 AM
kinda jus lurking

Bump Policy: 4-7 days, 3 if its urgent
My Mood: Stressed

Quote:
Originally Posted by starry View Post
@Kyo @Ravensong @Rabbiteye @V01DRYD3R
[I figured since we don't have much time, Snake can kill the mother raccoon once Cinderblaze gets her attention plus a hit or two, if that's okay? And Cougarivy could kill the kit. Maybe Cloversun could help with that.]

Cinderblaze nodded at Cougarivy's instructions. He didn't even bother to chase after Sootwhisker, she could so whatever she wanted, but she probably would not get the roll. "That sounds okay to me, but if we get the chance, we'll kill the mother before we have to start an ambush," he mewed to his teammates, casting a glance at Snakebite. "Alright, c'mon, Snaky. I'll go below." Swiftly, he climbed up the tree, hooking his long claws into the bark and using his tail for balance. He wasn't the best climber, leave that to the squirrels, but at least he was a bit above mediocre. He flicked his tail back and forth, opening his maw to let out a "cry". The mother raccoon popped her head out of the den, and Cinderblaze's lips curled into a snarl.

"Come here if you want to play!" the tom crowed, showing his claws to warn her. She leaped down at him, and he gave a small nod to Snakebite, signalling that he could attack aswell. Then he tore at her shoulder with his teeth, ripping out fur. The mother, now furious, clawed at his neck. Through his thick fur, he prevented any fatal damage, and the only thing that happened was minimal bleeding. Chuckling a little, he sunk his teeth deeper into her shoulder, waiting for Snakebite to come. Maybe they could already deliver the killing blow, it would be a lot more practical. He heard Dawnstar's call, and knew they had to hurry up. However, he did not want to present her with the disappointing news that they had only managed to kill a kit and the father. "Snakebite, kill the mother, she's wounded already, okay?"

With that, he leaped down from the tree, spitting out the fur in his maw.
Snakebite lunged in and snapped at the raccoons throat, ripping it out and killing the creature. He hated being called "Snakey" and sent Cinderblaze a cold look when he was called that.
In school from 7:45am-2:45pm EST mon-fri. weekends vary with my schedule
Not online afterschool wednesdays or thursdays (at karate the whole night)
Very active on discord (shaae_26)
I'm a 10th grader in highschool and I try to be a helpful person on site so feel free to ask me any WCO questions!
~~~~~
Pronouns are He/Him | EST Time Zone | My Birthday is March 1st. | Favorite color is purple. | About Me
~~~~~
{Jackdawkit} - {Falconkit}
~~~~~

Old May 26th, 2022, 11:13 AM
Slowly returning

Gender: Girl(???); she/they mainly, but other pronounce dont bother me either
My Mood: Hopeful

> Badgerscar

Amidst the claws, blood, pain, and fighting with the male otter Badgerscar could hear two calls. One from Brackenfire - who was stupid enough to go by herself. I swear if she gets herself killed Ill.... ill kill her! She was in trouble, of course she was, but Badgerscar was a little bit busy right now, you know with the darn otter. Then there was Dawnstar's voice, calling them to fall back. Great. Time was running out. But While he was a large cat so was this otter, and it didn't seem to bother dying. But then came the distraction he needed. Redpaw went for the place where the otter kits would likely be, and Badgerscar saw his chance as the male otter turned in fury
and fear in the apprentice's direction, enough for the large tabby to get enough upper hand to not die while killing this dumb thing. He lunged forward again and bit down towards it again, putting in the last energy he got as his teeth sunk into the otter. It was still moving, moving more than he'd like it to, so he kept his claws scratching while he bit and tore in the otter.

[ Order: Fiercefire [ @Bone. ], Poisonpetal [ @WillowBlows12 ] , Redpaw [ @GoldenDays ], Badgerscar [ @Spotty ], Softpelt [ @Pancake ], Brackenfire [ @poppy. ] | If anyone wants to help Badger with this one they can pop in real quick, otherwise Ill count this one as dead]

Characters:
WIP character site
[/CENTER]

Last edited by Spotty; May 26th, 2022 at 12:50 PM.
Old May 26th, 2022, 11:39 AM
✧ 'tis the damn season ✧

Bump Policy: 3 days ✧ 24 hours for time sensitive rps
My Mood: Mysterious

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ @Spotty had bracken come over for some brother-sister bonding ☽༓・*˚⁺

The molly stepped away from her victim, licking the blood from her maw. It wasn't "dead" dead, per se, but it wasn't in any shape to go anywhere far, so she'd give it a second to actually die before taking a trophy from it. Maybe she would be a little more creative with what she took.

But her precious, wonderous brother needed assistance (he went after one all alone, silly boy) so the tabby stood up and trotted over to where her brother grappled with the otter. He had a pretty good hold on it, but, as she liked to say, sharing was caring. Darting forward, and with the otters attention directed at the first cat trying to kill it, she was able to lock her fangs onto it's jugular region and used her front paw to press against it's chin, attempting to force it's mouth up and away from her.

(You can have the otter die in your next post!)

nightshade | birdsnow | daybreak | fallenkit
Old May 27th, 2022, 07:07 AM

|| Centipedepaw & Hornetpaw | @Undertaker @AllSeer ||

(ooc: started my Peds rotation immediately after taking my surgery final - just wanted to slip the boys in real quick, since they're only spectators ♡ good job everybody!)

The boys raced after their clanmates, making a game out of the trip as they ran. Centipedepaw would dart ahead, kicking dirt into his brother's face, only for Hornetpaw to pounce on him from behind and jump off him like a springboard to gain the lead. If anyone were to chastise the toms, they'd be quick to make an excuse about training or keeping up their strength and skills… but in reality, they knew they weren't invited to participate in Dawnstar's activity, and they were just trying to keep their spirits up. Their role for today was that of spectators… might as well have fun instead of sitting on their tails.

Half of ShadowClan followed their fearsome leader deep into an unexplored part of the territory: somewhere untamed and strange, reeking of mud and moss and stagnant water. Hornet and Centipede raised their muzzles to drink in all the new scents… why hadn't their faction taken this land for themselves yet? Surely prey ran abundantly here--and best of all, there wasn't a trace of other-clan stench in any direction.

"How's this spot?" Hornetpaw signed the question to his brother, already climbing up the swayback Bridge of a half-fallen tree. "We can see practically everything up here."

Centipede nodded, pale face thoughtful as he trailed after his brother into a higher branch. Yes--this was a good spot. Theyd be able to witness most of the action while staying out of the way… and hopefully learning important lessons from the more experienced members of ShadowClan.

Although… the brothers quickly realized that they might be learning how not to work in teams.

"Are they arguing? I can't tell what they're saying," Centipedepaw gestured in frustration, sooty hackles bristling. His sibling could only shrug helplessly, himself only catching snippets of irritated growls and sharp hisses and a few of the teams devolved into disagreements. "Is anybody actually going to KILL anything?"

No sooner had Centipedepaw finished signing that there was FINALLY some action. The teams split up, each going after their respective targets with half-formed plans and tenacity. The boys trotted back and forth on their perch, eyes glued to the raccoon fight, the otter tussle, the fierce owl attack… they alternatively but their tongues when a clan mate swerved too close to danger, and cheered when victory was won. This was the true strength of ShadowClan!

Dawnstar's order to fall back had the brothers scrambling to rejoin their peers--especially the young Dustpaw, who'd been busy with their leader gathering supplies. Centipedepaw gave the new apprentice a friendly shoulder bump and stood next to Hornetpaw; both toms were prepared to help drag the freshly killed foes back to camp.

ʙᴜsʏ ᴡɪᴛʜ sᴄʜᴏᴏʟ, ʙᴜᴛ ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴡʀɪᴛᴇ | ʙᴜᴍᴘ ᴍᴇ ᴀғᴛᴇʀ 4 ᴅᴀʏs
If you use bright colors in your posts, I will not read them ♡
Old May 27th, 2022, 07:49 AM
the stars told me–;

My Mood: Hungry

|| Dust'Paw | Small reaction Post | @xath ||

|| Dust'Paw wasn't expecting two of her favourites buddy-ol-pals to run into her, and bump shoulders with her?! StarClan, Dust'Paw was the coolest apprentice is many moons.

A grin on her face, Dust'Paw bumped her head against the bigger apprentices shoulder - the both of them, - and she squeezed herself into the middle of the two.
"I see you guys making signals or something to each other all the time, what's that about?"
Curious to learn, Dust'Paw raised a single brow, tilting her head to the side as her gazed flicked from Centipede'Paw, then to Hornet'Paw.

Now that the young apprentice thought about it, their names were quite intimidating, how funny, when the two were some of the kindest cats Dust'Paw knew, and that was saying something; She didn't know many cats. ||

HAWKKIT | CLOUDEDCRY | SHELLKIT | RIVERPAW | OWLBRANCH | SIREN

“ SHE MAKES ME GO WEAK IN THE KNEES ”

“ but i… can't let… her see… me swoon… ”
Old May 27th, 2022, 11:47 AM

|| Centipedepaw & Hornetpaw | @AllSeer ||

"I see you guys making signals or something to each other all the time, what's that about?"

Centipedepaw and Hornetpaw shared a glance over Dustpaw's head, honestly surprised that the little one didn't know. To be fair, the boys did aggressively keep to themselves… they grew up rarely talking to anyone else, far preferring their own company, their own private world. To Hornetpaw, Centipedepaw hadn't been "different," he'd merely been his brother--with his own quirks and flaws. Annoying. Hogging the nest. Smug. But to a rare few in the clan, Centipede's Deafness was viewed as misfortune at best and a devastating disability at worst--and the boys had learned, early on, that it was them against the world. Centipedepaw had to fight harder to be taken seriously, to show that he wasn't a burden or a mistake… and Hornetpaw had fought in general, quick to claw anybody rude enough to whisper ugly things about his sibling behind Centipede's back.

The boys had developed their own language: gestures and facial expressions that became a rich mode of communication. They understood one another flawlessly. Their method of "speaking" had grown so natural to them that they often forgot that not everybody knew what they were saying--and they also forgot that those who hadn't watched them grow up would probably have no idea what their whole deal was.

Centipedepaw nudged Dustpaw, gently encouraging her to face him fully so he could read her muzzle clearly. "Can't hear," he explained, brushing one of his ears with a white-dipped forepaw. His voice left him oddly, not quite shaped right, but the more he worked with Ivysnake the smoother his spoken words would be polished. At least he didn't feel embarrassed when using his voice around Dustpaw. "Always been this way. Doesn't bother me. But…"

Now he flowed into his signs, utilizing his body to finish his thought. Hornetpaw automatically translated--it was practically a reflex at this point. "Centipede says that signing is easier. He can say more and not worry about messing the words up… we could--oh, yeah, we could for sure teach you, if you wanted to know." The flame colored brother laughed, nodding with agreement at his ashen sibling. "It's kinda like a secret language. Our own code. Super cool, right?"

ʙᴜsʏ ᴡɪᴛʜ sᴄʜᴏᴏʟ, ʙᴜᴛ ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴡʀɪᴛᴇ | ʙᴜᴍᴘ ᴍᴇ ᴀғᴛᴇʀ 4 ᴅᴀʏs
If you use bright colors in your posts, I will not read them ♡
Old May 27th, 2022, 11:58 AM
the stars told me–;

My Mood: Hungry

|| Dust'Paw | gonna quickly wrap it up here so that we can rp more at Shadowledge <3 | @xath ||

|| Wait, Centipede'Paw was deaf?
"That is so cool, wait- you can't hear me, oops"
Dust'Paw assured as she gazed at the deaf tom.

Dude, imagine being deaf and having your own secret language that only a few cats knew? It would suck for hunting, but imagine fighting and making signs on the battle field?
"You can teach me?! I'd love that!"
Pine green eyes quickly snapping to Hornet'Paw, the young apprentices eyes sparkled with mischievousness and joy. Oh StarClan, she'd have fun with this!
"That's exactly what I thought!"
Dust'Paw exclaimed, craning her neck to get as close to Hornet'Paw as possible before retracting with a burst of giggles. Right, they should probably head back to camp.

Go, go go! Dust'Paws brain urged her forward, and following her heads wishes, she hurried forward, looking back at her two - probably best - friends with a massive grin on her face as she ran back to camp. ||

HAWKKIT | CLOUDEDCRY | SHELLKIT | RIVERPAW | OWLBRANCH | SIREN

“ SHE MAKES ME GO WEAK IN THE KNEES ”

“ but i… can't let… her see… me swoon… ”
Old May 27th, 2022, 12:12 PM

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Chatty

@V01DRYD3R

Cinderblaze grinned as Snakebite dispatched the female raccoon, a sense of satisfaction bubbling inside him. He called out to the other warrior. "Good. Are you capable of skinning an animal? I was planning on teaching Cloversun, but I believe she is preoccupied with Cougarivy up there." As he walked over to the male raccoon's body, he flexed his claws. "But first, let's clean them up a bit, or Dawnstar won't appreciate the pelts. Too much blood makes them look abhorrent." His tongue worked quickly across several wounds, cleaning the blood away.

The warrior then carefully sliced open the belly, removing everything from the body and discarding it. What a lovely pelt!

"All right, I'm done - now it's your turn," he remarked, a grin on his face.

Mistyshard is RiverClan’s current Medicine Cat. She has a semi-closed den policy. If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to VM or DM me!

RiverClan Healing || Medicine Cat Den

Last edited by starry; May 27th, 2022 at 12:13 PM.
Closed Thread