Learning from the Best [...
Last post by stag
Today 09:04 AM

Old January 23rd, 2017, 02:01 PM
Cristalline

My Mood: Mysterious
Default Re: Dark Forest Territory

(Open)
Shadowgaze walked through the dark forest territory with a small brown she-cat walking next to him. The brown she-cat name was Smallpaw, who was killed as an apprentice, when she tried to kill her brother and mother. She was only 11 moons old and was a very angry cat. "Okay Smallpaw A cat is running up on you what do you do?" yowled Shadowgaze. Smallpaw looked at her father. "You want to fool them into thinking their going to get to you, then you dis them then send a blow to the chest, making the cat lose their breath and get knocked down." she replied.

I will add more to list as I make new friends

My former username was Cristalline and I used to be on the original site.
Old January 23rd, 2017, 05:25 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirited Darkness View Post

She knew that what he'd just said about her having g practically grown up with them was both true, and untrue, as she'd spent very little time around others, and very little time in the nursery. She'd even made a point to avoid the nursery the day that she'd been attacked by Slash, which was the same ray she'd left. But oh, she'd enjoyed the confusion it'd caused when Slash told them it was kit's blood. All the questions that'd wrongly asked, and how surprised they were when the learned that the blood on the tom's claws was hers, not the blood of a Clan kit. But she was pulled from her thoughts as Bleddyn spoke again. With some… unexpected news. “Really.....” the was no surprise in her voice nor her gaze. She'd honestly expected Onyx to have kits one day, although she hadn't anticipated that it would be so soon. She wondered if perhaps she could turn one of his kits against him, but then again, maybe not. Flicking her tail, Zia sighed, looking about at the foul place, knowing that one day, it would be her turn to be take her place away from the stars. The almost black tabby sat up and looked up, then slowly brought her head down. She wanted to make Onyx suffer, and she had a few ideas on what might make him tick. He wouldn't know who she was, so she could get to him that way, but not yet. If at all. She lashed her tail then wrapped it over her paws and closeed her eyes, although keeping one cracked open ever so slightly.
Another question roused the dark feline to speak. Their time here would soon be up as dawn approached. "Do you speak to Maximum, the same feline that happens to be related to Onyx?" he asked darkly, wondering if his daughter knew of the feline many had forgotten. The sister Onyx and his brothers never speak about, she's presumed dead in their books, but Bleddyn knew better. He waited, silently watching his daughters for any signs that she in fact knew the feline even if she said she didn't. If Zia was hiding the loner, then there was a reason and for tonight, Bleddyn would respect that. Although he'd find out sooner or later where this lost sister thrives and why. His yellow hues scanned Zia with interest. He wanted to know more about his daughter, but knew it was impossible now that he was where he was now.

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old January 23rd, 2017, 07:39 PM
questionmark

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suspiciousmindz View Post

Another question roused the dark feline to speak. Their time here would soon be up as dawn approached. "Do you speak to Maximum, the same feline that happens to be related to Onyx?" he asked darkly, wondering if his daughter knew of the feline many had forgotten. The sister Onyx and his brothers never speak about, she's presumed dead in their books, but Bleddyn knew better. He waited, silently watching his daughters for any signs that she in fact knew the feline even if she said she didn't. If Zia was hiding the loner, then there was a reason and for tonight, Bleddyn would respect that. Although he'd find out sooner or later where this lost sister thrives and why. His yellow hues scanned Zia with interest. He wanted to know more about his daughter, but knew it was impossible now that he was where he was now.
Zia pondered his question for several moments, trying to decide if and how to answer that. Of course, she did know who Maximum was, and had spoken to her several times. She was in good terms with the molly, considering she'd saved the molly's life and brought her to her home, but she wasn't sure if this was something Bleddyn needed to know. As, it was her information to share with whomever she pleased, and hide from them if she wished. But whatever Bleddyn's reasons for asking were, she was going to deny him the information, at least, the truth on the matter. “No, but why do you ask?” Zia lied, keeping her face expressionless in hopes of hiding the lie. Her voice was quiet and dark, hopefully that was enough to cover up her lie. She didn't like lying to him, and she had a fair guess that it wouldn't take him very long to figure out that her words were not the truth, but as of now, it didn't matter.
Old January 29th, 2017, 07:14 AM
Tumblu

My Mood: Flirty

Thornfall padded back and forth, hissing underneath her breath as she paced. She looked in the direction of the camp as she stalked through the undergrowth. The she-cat hated being in this place but she knew there was no way out. She's been in anticipation of gaining a new mind to destroy with darkness. Thornfall looked around and then decided that she would lay hidden, by a bush.
Old January 31st, 2017, 12:38 AM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirited Darkness View Post

Zia pondered his question for several moments, trying to decide if and how to answer that. Of course, she did know who Maximum was, and had spoken to her several times. She was in good terms with the molly, considering she'd saved the molly's life and brought her to her home, but she wasn't sure if this was something Bleddyn needed to know. As, it was her information to share with whomever she pleased, and hide from them if she wished. But whatever Bleddyn's reasons for asking were, she was going to deny him the information, at least, the truth on the matter. “No, but why do you ask?” Zia lied, keeping her face expressionless in hopes of hiding the lie. Her voice was quiet and dark, hopefully that was enough to cover up her lie. She didn't like lying to him, and she had a fair guess that it wouldn't take him very long to figure out that her words were not the truth, but as of now, it didn't matter.
Just as he suspected. The dark warrior ignored it altogether and decided to play along with it. He could never be sure as to if she were lying or not, the Dark Forest saw a lot, but that didn't mean they knew everything. Bleddyn gave a small nod before shrugging his shoulders, blinking an emotionless expression in correspondence to hers. "I'm just curious is all," he replied before realizing the time in the living world. "Zia, our meeting has to come to an end now. I will call you back when it is time for you to meet Icarius and Chiaki, for now, just go on as you usually do," he replied, rising to his paws and turning to begin to pad away. He didn't look back or say another word as the dark mist around them engulfed his muscular figure all over again.

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old February 6th, 2017, 01:40 PM
'No Ones Better Than You'

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tumblu View Post
Thornfall padded back and forth, hissing underneath her breath as she paced. She looked in the direction of the camp as she stalked through the undergrowth. The she-cat hated being in this place but she knew there was no way out. She's been in anticipation of gaining a new mind to destroy with darkness. Thornfall looked around and then decided that she would lay hidden, by a bush.
Petalpaw padded carefully around the dank forest, The shy she-cat was the last person you'd expect to be here, but there she was, desperate to prove herself; no matter who she learned from. The calico looked around, this doesn't look like Starclan.... But it seems like a place to real to be a dream.. Petalpaw unsheathed her claws when she heard a rustling bush, "Who's there!" She yowled, frantically waving her head.

Site Finder
Pet's name: Stardust ❤︎

Just Dm me.
I have a tumblr
Momotaro245.

- Currently -
i will reply weekends
Old February 9th, 2017, 03:39 PM
Tumblu

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Eye Of The Storm View Post

Petalpaw padded carefully around the dank forest, The shy she-cat was the last person you'd expect to be here, but there she was, desperate to prove herself; no matter who she learned from. The calico looked around, this doesn't look like Starclan.... But it seems like a place to real to be a dream.. Petalpaw unsheathed her claws when she heard a rustling bush, "Who's there!" She yowled, frantically waving her head.
Thornfall peeked her ears at the noise, smirking, she stood up and looked at the young she-cat.
"Why hello there", she mewed as she padded towards Petalpaw
Old February 10th, 2017, 02:06 AM
'No Ones Better Than You'

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tumblu View Post
Thornfall peeked her ears at the noise, smirking, she stood up and looked at the young she-cat.
"Why hello there", she mewed as she padded towards Petalpaw
Petalpaw jumped with suprise. "Oh. Hi." She mewed uneasily, why are you worrying so much about Starclan! Maybe this is an area for cats who like the cool and dark.
"Who are you? Are you a Starclan cat?"

Site Finder
Pet's name: Stardust ❤︎

Just Dm me.
I have a tumblr
Momotaro245.

- Currently -
i will reply weekends
Old February 14th, 2017, 06:13 AM
Tumblu

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Eye Of The Storm View Post

Petalpaw jumped with suprise. "Oh. Hi." She mewed uneasily, why are you worrying so much about Starclan! Maybe this is an area for cats who like the cool and dark.
"Who are you? Are you a Starclan cat?"
"Of course we are!", she said sarcastically. "No what do you think, this is the dark forest you mousebrain". She hissed
Old February 14th, 2017, 02:10 PM
Cristalline

My Mood: Mysterious

(Open)

Shadowgaze walked around the dark forest territory. "I hate being by myself. I should be used to it, but I'm not. There is no one to talk to and everything here is wrong." growled Shadowgaze with total. He was hoping that someone would come by and talk to him.

I will add more to list as I make new friends

My former username was Cristalline and I used to be on the original site.