Counting Until Staff knock...
by zBlaze
Last post by burntToast
Today 02:22 AM
ShadowClan Resources
Last post by ashtuft
Today 02:15 AM

Old November 12th, 2023, 08:25 PM

Status: I'm a zombie and I'm hungryyyy... Also if I have to get scolded can't it be for something I did?
Bump Policy: After 24 hours.
My Mood: Dead

Default Re: November Gathering

Sunleap listened to Larkwin-Larkstar silently. He wondered if there was any reason RiverClan's leaders were so good at dying?

Dogpaw listened. Whatever. What kind of ThunderClan apprentice cared that RiverClan had another leader again? Not her that was for sure.

Beetlepaw listened. Oh this was insteesting. Why was RiverClan so bad at keeping there leaders alive for long? This might be the easily kit sized almost eight moon old mute ThunderClan apprentice's first gathering but that didn't mean that she didn't know how good RiverClan's leaders were at dying for some reason. After all RiverClan had managed to loss two leaders in a small amout of time.

Sheeppaw was grooming herself, the deaf apprentice unaware of Larkwing's announcement.

Bearpelt listened. The young warrior was wondering why RiverClan's leaders kept dying in such a short amout of time.

Foxpaw listened. This might only be the large underaged almost 4 moon old WindClan apprentice's second gathering but she was perfectly aware that RiverClan kept lossing their leaders for some reason that was unknown to her. (All open)
My posts are always open unless I say otherwise. VM me if you would like to set up a roleplay with one of my characters or even if you just want to talk. If you have a character that knows one of my characters somehow you're welcome to make a starter and mention me whenever you want to roleplay them together. Birdpaw has flock together tier three and bilingual tier three. Toadpaw has silver tongue. Mantiskit has agatha kitty and mind reader. I often end up editing my applications, especially if I'm not using a form so don't consider my first draft to be final as it likely isn't, especially if it's a kit finder. If one of my characters says, thinks, or does something you don't like please don't get angry at me since I'm just trying to roleplay their personalities.
Old November 12th, 2023, 08:40 PM

Status: I'm a zombie and I'm hungryyyy... Also if I have to get scolded can't it be for something I did?

Birdpaw heard whatever-her-name-was speak. She then saw somecat sitting alone and bounced up to them, the small hyperactive underaged autistic almost four moon old WindClan apprentice meowing hi! My name's Birdpaw! What's your name?! What Clan are you in?! I'm in WindClan! The autistic apprentice then furrowed up her nose and meowed you stink. Why do you stink? She didn't mean any harm by the comment and the last question because to her it was just that. A comment and question. She didn't even consider that the comment and the last question would likely come off as hurtful because that's not how she meant them. @Catherine
My posts are always open unless I say otherwise. VM me if you would like to set up a roleplay with one of my characters or even if you just want to talk. If you have a character that knows one of my characters somehow you're welcome to make a starter and mention me whenever you want to roleplay them together. Birdpaw has flock together tier three and bilingual tier three. Toadpaw has silver tongue. Mantiskit has agatha kitty and mind reader. I often end up editing my applications, especially if I'm not using a form so don't consider my first draft to be final as it likely isn't, especially if it's a kit finder. If one of my characters says, thinks, or does something you don't like please don't get angry at me since I'm just trying to roleplay their personalities.

Last edited by Katiethewolfchild; November 12th, 2023 at 08:44 PM.
Old November 13th, 2023, 01:29 AM
Queen of allthings SCARY!

Bump Policy: 2-3 days is good
My Mood: Stressed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katiethewolfchild View Post
Birdpaw heard whatever-her-name-was speak. She then saw somecat sitting alone and bounced up to them, the small hyperactive underaged autistic almost four moon old WindClan apprentice meowing hi! My name's Birdpaw! What's your name?! What Clan are you in?! I'm in WindClan! The autistic apprentice then furrowed up her nose and meowed you stink. Why do you stink? She didn't mean any harm by the comment and the last question because to her it was just that. A comment and question. She didn't even consider that the comment and the last question would likely come off as hurtful because that's not how she meant them. @Catherine
Beastpaw bounced up to her sister, both of them underage 'paws. It had been a while and a bitses since they had a-played together. Oo her sister had found a new buddy! Buuut buddy was stinky. "Hi Birdybestie! And hi! You should go a-blathering, new buddy."
@Catherine

peez help hatche dem tank youze

Links: CLICK ME AND JOIN!

Last edited by Watermeloon; November 13th, 2023 at 01:30 AM.
Old November 13th, 2023, 02:26 AM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Blah

___...*| Thrushbriar |*...___
[ she/her - Shadowclan Warrior ]

Their eyes quickly moved toward a young cat as they approached her. Looked like she had been spotted by what looked to be a pretty young cat. They looked like they should still be in the nursery. The warrior glanced around to see if anybody was going to say something about them, but none came. They must be a young apprentice. Like young young. Lowering her body to appear smaller so as to not frighten her she purred. Apprentices. "My name's Thrushbriar and I'm from Shadowclan. I probably smell bad, since you're not used to my scent, but that's okay.", she meowed calmly.

Thrushbriar heard another small voice and saw yet another young cat. Looked like they were buddies. That was good. Gatherings were always better with someone to share it with. "I'm guessing this is probably both of your first gatherings?", Thrushbriar asked. She kept her voice small, her flicking happily.

[ @GhostlyStarfinder; @Katiethewolfchild; ]

Marigoldleap is my main character and is currently an outsider if anybody wants to roleplay with her or has a small plot they need an extra cat for.

Old November 13th, 2023, 02:46 AM
Queen of allthings SCARY!

Bump Policy: 2-3 days is good
My Mood: Stressed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Catherine View Post
___...*| Thrushbriar |*...___
[ she/her - Shadowclan Warrior ]

Their eyes quickly moved toward a young cat as they approached her. Looked like she had been spotted by what looked to be a pretty young cat. They looked like they should still be in the nursery. The warrior glanced around to see if anybody was going to say something about them, but none came. They must be a young apprentice. Like young young. Lowering her body to appear smaller so as to not frighten her she purred. Apprentices. "My name's Thrushbriar and I'm from Shadowclan. I probably smell bad, since you're not used to my scent, but that's okay.", she meowed calmly.

Thrushbriar heard another small voice and saw yet another young cat. Looked like they were buddies. That was good. Gatherings were always better with someone to share it with. "I'm guessing this is probably both of your first gatherings?", Thrushbriar asked. She kept her voice small, her flicking happily.

[ @GhostlyStarfinder; @Katiethewolfchild; ]
Beastpaw laughed, a loud noise exploding from a tiny body. Even Foxpaw outsized her now. Eh, both her sisters did! She had to look slightly up to look at Foxie and Birdybestie, which was so UNFAIR! This ShadowClan warrior made the underEVERYTHINGed apprentice crane her neck. She gave up eventually, flopping onto her back to stare up at the two cats. "NOPE! OUR SECOND!!!" she replied in a sing-songy voice.

peez help hatche dem tank youze

Links: CLICK ME AND JOIN!
Old November 13th, 2023, 06:01 AM
High-Function Autistic

Status: Highly Functioning Autistic who is easily frustrated, so if I say something I don’t mean, I’m so
Bump Policy: 30 Minutes to an Hour.
My Mood: Angelic

Clans Re: November Gathering

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maro View Post
[CENTER]Blizzardfur
A white she-cat with tea green eyes and tan nose

I just sighed. I wanted to explain. ´´Yellowpaw for thinking that he has authority as an apprentice, and because he wanted to provoke other apprentices, when the clan relations aren't stable. And Squirrelpaw for being disrespectful towards Thunderclan and also thinking she has authority to interefere in another clan's conflicts. But if i say something it seems that they will judge me for my entire life´´ - i thought. But i shouldn't waste my time with them, and i wasn't their mentors. Yet i was still right. They should learn. -´´Anyways, i will be watching you both´´ I padded off

˚    ✦   .  .   ˚ .      . ✦     ˚     . ★⋆.
   .     ˚     *     ✦   .  .   ✦ ˚      ˚ .˚      .  .   ˚ .             ✦
Squirrelpaw snorted. ''RiverClan or not, you're not my mentor, Blizzardfur. You have no rights to be watching over me,'' She shot a fierce green glare at the tom. ''You can't watch over me, anyway. It isn't your place, first of all. It's Larkwing and Riverheart's duty to watch over me. Second of all, every other Clan knows that ThunderClan is the bossiest Clan around.

ON SCRATCH

Robinstar
is ThunderClan’s current Leader! She has an open den policy.
Roaringstar is SkyClan’s current Leader! She has an open den policy.
Pareidoliastar is WindClan’s current Leader! She has an open den policy.
Anachronismpounce is ShadowClan’s current Deputy.
Do not ask how I got so many lol.
Old November 13th, 2023, 08:47 AM

Birdpaw meowed okay to Thrushbriar's reply to why she was stinky. When Beastpaw approached she smiled at her sister and meowed hey Beastpaw! When Thrushbriar commented that it was probably their first gathering she meowed yeah! It's our second! @Catherine @GhostlyStarfinder
Old November 13th, 2023, 09:11 AM
steal my heart, its yours

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawk_Boi View Post
(Yay we can finally get this plot moving.)

Shademoss padded into the gathering, fluffing his fur up. It looked like another day just sitting alone and trying to stay warm. That really was the only reason he came, to stay out of the cold and lonely warrior’s den. He stopped suddenly, spotting a she-cat that was…huh, rather beautiful. He felt his heart tugging towards her, and despite his better intuition, he padded over to her, clearing his throat. “Hi there, nice night, isn’t it?”

@Spartan-117
The she-cat looks at him and her brow furrows as she dips her head. "In a way it is, yes." She mews. "But when you see the tensions dancing between all their eyes and the hate some cats carry." Fennelfox mews before she looks at the other cat. she tilts her head and she looks away fromt he slightly handsome tom. maybe a little more than slightly...

"I am Fennelfox."

Story Writing(tips and others) |

Lynxfang - Beefed Up Tier One
Shatterpaw - Skip The Steps
Burnetkit - Silver Tongue and Mind Reader

Old November 13th, 2023, 09:21 AM
Lover's Rock

Bump Policy: Every twenty-four hours.
My Mood: Lurking

Dovepaw and Mistycloud padded in with Windclan and shuffled among the crowd.

[OPEN TO ANYONE.]

Pixel by Zombhood on DA
Old November 13th, 2023, 09:30 AM
steal my heart, its yours

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaywolf. View Post
Dovepaw and Mistycloud padded in with Windclan and shuffled among the crowd.

[OPEN TO ANYONE.]
She walks in between an apprentice and a warrior in WindClan. She shyly looks around, and Cloverheart can't help but cringe at all the sights and scents and sounds. they all make her want to run. Her ears flat to her head as she enters the clearing, she looks at the apprentice and smiles shakily - apoligetically - at the smaller cat. "M-mind if I stay with you?" She asks Dovepaw quietly. She hopes that this cat will hide her, but... she doe snot know them at all.

#witheredflower

Story Writing(tips and others) |

Lynxfang - Beefed Up Tier One
Shatterpaw - Skip The Steps
Burnetkit - Silver Tongue and Mind Reader

Last edited by Spartan-117; November 13th, 2023 at 09:31 AM.