Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Borders

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Dusklion
Deputy:
None
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
EYE ON THE TARGET AND,...
by nyme
Last post by nyme
Today 12:32 AM
Leapingpaw's Training [P]
by Fish
Last post by Fish
Today 12:32 AM
September Gathering
Last post by Fish
Today 12:25 AM
sketches and stories (shop)
by Apollo.
Last post by Red'fur
Today 12:12 AM
Bored Free Art
Last post by Red'fur
Today 12:05 AM

Old December 13th, 2016, 02:56 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

Default Re: ShadowClan | RiverClan Border

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ever View Post
The apprentice's strong words warmed her heart. She looked over at the ebony cat with an appreciate air, her golden eyes warm instead of icy. It was a rare look that the apprentice had been gifted with on quite a few occasions, one that only a handful of cats had ever seen. Blazingnight hoped that underneath the punishment, that Jinxpaw truly didn't belittle her for the situation was in. Though Ash had been warned that the help would cost her terribly by Burdockclaw. She'd been young and rash, quick to jump to power and claim it. She hoped that the story would help Jinxpaw to not make decisions to quick, though Blazing was still worried about her future and how she thought and reacted to things. The ebony molly had been so quick to jump to the conclusion that Blazingnight was truly indebted to Bucknight, the thought made her uncomfortable. She didn't want to see the young molly fall into a series of mistakes as she had due to impatience. The dark tabby made a mental note to be sure that she had patience before she was made a warrior. Though she pushed that though aside and touched her nose quickly to the shoulder of the ebony cat. "That would be optimal." She said surely, though everything lately had put her more on edge. Especially with the kits, she just felt like everything could be so easily swiped from beneath her. She swallowed her discomfort and continued. "You should have confidence in yourself too." She continued softly. "I'm not telling you these things to burden you. I'm telling them to teach you, not everything is as it seems. You must be patient and calculative throughout your life. Never rash to make an opinion." Her focus was on the forest ahead of them again as she spoke. The smell of the cats across the River made her nose wrinkle with distaste as the refreshed a border marker. @Suspiciousmindz
The ebony apprentice nodded towards Blazingnight, understanding what she was trying to do. Now about the confidence part, Jinxpaw would learn that by herself, she was quite stubborn about believing the things other say about her. Whether it's good or bad, her confidence in herself wasn't too good, but she rarely let it show. Her yellow hues switched over towards the border, her ears pricked. Riverclan's territory seemed rather loud lately and new scents wafted towards her nose. "Riverclan has their hands full, I suppose. Many new scents linger around the border right now," she murmured loudly enough for only Blazingnight to hear. [only does this because of big plot going on] She looked back towards the leader in hopes she knew what was going on, although Jinxpaw doubted it. "Anyways," she started up again, looking towards her paws a little more than normal, "Is there anything else we're supposed to talk about while we're out here?" she asked, flicking her tail. Jinxpaw was curious as to what else her mentor had in store. Maybe her final assessment? Oh how she hoped for that. Jinxpaw was ready for her warrior moons, the only moons that really mattered in mind. She had proven herself to her lead, although now it was time to prove herself to her clan mates. To show that perhaps she was ready to be their future leader. The idea still thrilled her. To own such power, although with Blazingnight's story in her mind, she knew she wouldn't want to rush into anything. She couldn't risk something going terribly wrong.

Characters | Enforcer Regulations

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old December 14th, 2016, 07:52 AM

My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suspiciousmindz View Post

The ebony apprentice nodded towards Blazingnight, understanding what she was trying to do. Now about the confidence part, Jinxpaw would learn that by herself, she was quite stubborn about believing the things other say about her. Whether it's good or bad, her confidence in herself wasn't too good, but she rarely let it show. Her yellow hues switched over towards the border, her ears pricked. Riverclan's territory seemed rather loud lately and new scents wafted towards her nose. "Riverclan has their hands full, I suppose. Many new scents linger around the border right now," she murmured loudly enough for only Blazingnight to hear. [only does this because of big plot going on] She looked back towards the leader in hopes she knew what was going on, although Jinxpaw doubted it. "Anyways," she started up again, looking towards her paws a little more than normal, "Is there anything else we're supposed to talk about while we're out here?" she asked, flicking her tail. Jinxpaw was curious as to what else her mentor had in store. Maybe her final assessment? Oh how she hoped for that. Jinxpaw was ready for her warrior moons, the only moons that really mattered in mind. She had proven herself to her lead, although now it was time to prove herself to her clan mates. To show that perhaps she was ready to be their future leader. The idea still thrilled her. To own such power, although with Blazingnight's story in her mind, she knew she wouldn't want to rush into anything. She couldn't risk something going terribly wrong.
Blazingnight felt a little weight off her shoulders now that some cat other than Burdockclaw had the information of the clan with them. Some cat that could learn from the hidden secrets and really make something of it. Blazingnight knew she'd be in chains as long as she and Bucknight survived.

When the apprentice mentioned the noise, Blazingnight perked her ears. Her fur prickled uneasily. There was an unfamiliar smell, strong on the breeze. It smelled of a clan, the scent was strong so the cats with that scent must be rather numerous. It wasn't one that she'd ever smelled in her life however. Her tail swished behind her with curiosity as her golden ones seemed to glass with apprehension. She looked away and swallowed whatever fear she was feeling, she'd gone her whole life maintaining a state of fearlessness before her clan, she would uphold that.

She had planned on testing her apprentice after their chat, and their walk, if she'd impressed her. Jinxpaw had been a little difficult in understanding the news, but she didn't want to hold back now. She knew she didn't even have to test the apprentice to make her a warrior, and with the sounds and unfamiliar smell in Riverclan she decided upon acting. If Bucknight planned on overtaking the forest she wanted all paws ready. If battle was imminent she wanted Jinx to be a warrior to face it.

"Come with me." She said quickly, spinning to head back into the depths of Shadowclan's territory. "It's time for you to be made a warrior." Truly though, Jinxpaw had just passed her test. A test that was more than any physical test, she'd have to live guarding the secrets of her leader and live a mission to see her mentor's dreams fly and make Shadowclan the most powerful in the forest. "It's well time you earned your warrior title."
Old December 14th, 2016, 12:18 PM
Just A Fossil

Quote:
Blazingnight felt a little weight off her shoulders now that some cat other than Burdockclaw had the information of the clan with them. Some cat that could learn from the hidden secrets and really make something of it. Blazingnight knew she'd be in chains as long as she and Bucknight survived.

When the apprentice mentioned the noise, Blazingnight perked her ears. Her fur prickled uneasily. There was an unfamiliar smell, strong on the breeze. It smelled of a clan, the scent was strong so the cats with that scent must be rather numerous. It wasn't one that she'd ever smelled in her life however. Her tail swished behind her with curiosity as her golden ones seemed to glass with apprehension. She looked away and swallowed whatever fear she was feeling, she'd gone her whole life maintaining a state of fearlessness before her clan, she would uphold that.

She had planned on testing her apprentice after their chat, and their walk, if she'd impressed her. Jinxpaw had been a little difficult in understanding the news, but she didn't want to hold back now. She knew she didn't even have to test the apprentice to make her a warrior, and with the sounds and unfamiliar smell in Riverclan she decided upon acting. If Bucknight planned on overtaking the forest she wanted all paws ready. If battle was imminent she wanted Jinx to be a warrior to face it.

"Come with me." She said quickly, spinning to head back into the depths of Shadowclan's territory. "It's time for you to be made a warrior." Truly though, Jinxpaw had just passed her test. A test that was more than any physical test, she'd have to live guarding the secrets of her leader and live a mission to see her mentor's dreams fly and make Shadowclan the most powerful in the forest. "It's well time you earned your warrior title."
Jinxpaw felt the unease and tension split the air after Blazingnight scented the air around them. She was right, something was going on, but not even her leader knew what. Unease welled in her chest before she pushed it all down as she didn't want to show it now in front of her mentor. The ebony feline glanced away from the border and towards Blazingnight once more, pricking her ears as she spoke.
Switching direction, she followed Blazingnight back into the territory, her yellow hues lit up with joy at the words she spoke. "Really?" she asked rhetorically, trying to hide the excitement in her voice. Jinxpaw did her best to contain such joy and continued to follow her. She finally gets to become a warrior! Oh the moons of hardships and training were finally coming to an end and she too could start doing her own thing. Perhaps she'll lead patrols right off the bat, have that sense of control over a few felines. That's one way to prove herself to her clan mates.
Now the next few thoughts were based around what her mentor would have her do. A hunting assignment perhaps? Or a scout? Maybe even a final battle? Who knew! She couldn't stay focused for a moment then realized she was doing the wrong thing. Inhaling deeply, the apprentice shut her eyes for a moment and redirected her mind into a state of pure focus. She had to earn her name before she could celebrate. Opening them back up, she seemed much calmer and more focused on getting the task done.

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old December 14th, 2016, 02:27 PM

Blazingnight looked over at her and saw the excitement but also the unease. She was a little unnerved by the ebony cat looking unsettled by the quick ceremony, but she'd hoped that she wouldn't be so strict with the rules. Blazing herself had never been. "Look." She said as they walked, everything about the sounds and scents in the neighboring clan had her on edge now. She wanted to be in her nest, curled into her family suddenly. Really badly. her golden eyes revealed a little bit of how distraught she was beneath the thick layers of concealment she wore every day. "I know this feels rushed, undignified maybe. But I don't believe a test is the correct way to prove your worth. What you do with your name and newly earned title is how you prove your worth." She said softly, encouraging the young feline to follow her to the ceremony. She didn't want to drag this on too much longer, plus she wasn't in shape really to test the ebony feline.
Old December 14th, 2016, 03:49 PM
Just A Fossil

Quote:
Blazingnight looked over at her and saw the excitement but also the unease. She was a little unnerved by the ebony cat looking unsettled by the quick ceremony, but she'd hoped that she wouldn't be so strict with the rules. Blazing herself had never been. "Look." She said as they walked, everything about the sounds and scents in the neighboring clan had her on edge now. She wanted to be in her nest, curled into her family suddenly. Really badly. her golden eyes revealed a little bit of how distraught she was beneath the thick layers of concealment she wore every day. "I know this feels rushed, undignified maybe. But I don't believe a test is the correct way to prove your worth. What you do with your name and newly earned title is how you prove your worth." She said softly, encouraging the young feline to follow her to the ceremony. She didn't want to drag this on too much longer, plus she wasn't in shape really to test the ebony feline.
Jinxpaw looked up at Blazingnight and gave her a swift nod in agreement and understanding. Her yellow hues were calm now and all she wanted now was to get her name. She knew she'd be unsettled by the new responsibilities, but as long as she had someone to guide her for the moment, she also knew she'd be fine. "So there will be no test then?" She asked giving Blazingnight a confused look. The ebony apprentice wasn't sure what this meant. Was the leader just going to give her the name right here and right now? Similar to a 'private' ceremony to put it lightly. No. She wouldn't, would she? she couldn't help but wonder. What was her mentor planning on doing then?
[little short sorry x.x]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old December 14th, 2016, 08:10 PM

Blazingnight shook her head. "No test, I've pushed you to your limits, you are ready to be a warrior." She picked up her pace, eager to return to the clan and announce the newest warrior. She was sure that Jinxpaw would make her proud. "Come, we must make you a warrior properly." She said with a wink to the younger cat, her heart yearning to talk to Burdockclaw about what she smelled in the forest today.
(I posted in the Highbranch for the ceremony, just respond there)
Old December 15th, 2016, 09:18 PM
The Derpy Potato Pancake

My Mood: Relaxed

Nightstorm trotted along the border, overwhelmed by the fishy smell of the Riverclan scent-markers. The young warrior jerked to a stop, pricking his ears as he thought he saw movement towards one of the trees on the Riverclan side. A cat maybe? Mousedung, the markers are so strong, I can hardly smell anything. He sighed, his sleek black pelt dappling with sunlight through the tall pines of Shadowclan territory. He paused to taste the air, blinking as he thought he detected a Riverclan cat nearby.Nightstorm narrowed his dark-blue eyes as he took a pace forward, suspiciously scanning across the Riverclan territory.

PM ME IF YOU WANT TO RP!
Charries- http://xxshadowcatsocs.weebly.com/
Old December 18th, 2016, 06:16 PM
Sleep Deprived

My Mood: Fine

Frostedflight slowed from his racing pace as he neared the border. He was panting, heart racing, and his eyes darted back and forth in a panicked haze. Rainberry, Rainberry, where is Rainberry? He thought, looking around the bushes. Please, StarClan, let her be okay! He didn't care about that one mouse-brained rule in the warrior code. A cat should be able to love whomever he wants. Frostedflight loved Rainberry, and would be heartbroken if she had died in SkyClan's battle against RiverClan. What would he do then? Frostedflight paced along the border - at least, the lart he was at - searching for the RiverClan she-cat’s scent. I haven't even told her I love her yet!

@Lyra

If I haven't responded to a roleplay within 24 hours, either mention me and bump the roleplay or send a message on my profile. If I haven't responded to that in 24 hours... spam me.

During Lent I will only be online on Sundays. Please be patient. I will respond. This lasts until Easter Sunday.

Character site: http://eclipsemoonscharries.weebly.com/
Old December 18th, 2016, 06:46 PM
yuh

My Mood: Thinking

Quote:
Originally Posted by EclipsemoonXD View Post
Frostedflight slowed from his racing pace as he neared the border. He was panting, heart racing, and his eyes darted back and forth in a panicked haze. Rainberry, Rainberry, where is Rainberry? He thought, looking around the bushes. Please, StarClan, let her be okay! He didn't care about that one mouse-brained rule in the warrior code. A cat should be able to love whomever he wants. Frostedflight loved Rainberry, and would be heartbroken if she had died in SkyClan's battle against RiverClan. What would he do then? Frostedflight paced along the border - at least, the lart he was at - searching for the RiverClan she-cat’s scent. I haven't even told her I love her yet!

@Lyra
The silver colored she-cat ran through the Riverclan territory, scared that a random Skyclan cat might come out and attack. Was Frostedflight okay? Was he harmed at all? All these thoughts ran through her head, making her have a worried expression on her face. She liked, no, loved the tom and would be dissapointe if Frostedflight were to be harmed. Those Skyclan cats seemed pretty vicious during the battle. Shaking the thoughts out of her head, Rainberry slowed down her pace and looked around. Surely Frostedflight would be looking for her too? Somewhere along the small trio to go see the tom she picked up his scent. But where? Rainberry asked herself and looked around. She didn't want to talk out loud just in case if there were to be a shadowclan patrol nearby.
Old December 18th, 2016, 07:19 PM
Sleep Deprived

My Mood: Fine

In his haze, Frostedflight heard a sound and lunged, remembering the battle in his mind. He rolled over and over with her before pinning the she-cat underneath him. Only then did he snap out of it and see that his 'enemy' was actually Rainberry. He froze, eyes wide. A drop of blood from the scratch on his muzzle rolled down and hit her fur. "I'm so sorry, Rainberry!" He stammered, stepping off of her. He blushed, his ears becoming hot.

If I haven't responded to a roleplay within 24 hours, either mention me and bump the roleplay or send a message on my profile. If I haven't responded to that in 24 hours... spam me.

During Lent I will only be online on Sundays. Please be patient. I will respond. This lasts until Easter Sunday.

Character site: http://eclipsemoonscharries.weebly.com/