Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Ω "Hooting" Ω - [adoption...
by Myling
Last post by Myling
Today 05:37 AM
ThunderClan Stormcrest
by dino.
Last post by zBlaze
Today 05:10 AM
A new Dawn
Last post by Luminous
Today 04:41 AM
ThunderClan Clearing
by dino.
Last post by Luminous
Today 04:28 AM
ThunderClan Medicine Cat's...
by dino.
Last post by lionparty25
Today 03:28 AM
Closed Thread

Old March 5th, 2024, 06:54 PM
America ya :D

Bump Policy: After three days! I WILL FORGET
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: [EVENT] blood for blood

Goopypaw
Apprentice || He/him || 8 Moons || Purrks: Bewitched: Goop

A mrrp of surprise from the calico as he turned to greet Midnightpaw. How had she snuck up on him? Perhaps his head had been in the clouds again... oh well, no use worrying about it now. He had a frie--- er. A partner! She seemed to be more of a classic Shadowclan cat; no nonsense, ready to learn, ready to win. Sure her mere presence made him a bit nervous... but she would be his first true opponent! How could he also not be excited?

"Y-yes I am! Thank you! Uh ok, I'll start. I have actually b-been wanting to test my skills for... for moons now." He mumbled the last bit to himself, dropping down into a classic hunters crouch. It was time for Goopypaw to give it his all! (Safely of course, he wouldn't want to seriously harm a hair on her pretty head.)

A sheathed paw aiming to bap her noggin was his first attack. A bit basic, but a good way to sense her own battle style.

@Omari @Dark
Old March 5th, 2024, 08:32 PM

Bump Policy: 72 hours!!
My Mood: Fine

Midnightpaw
Shadowclan
She/her
45/100

Midnightpaw offered the tom a small smile at the pleasant way that he spoke. He was very polite, she concluded, which was very different to most of the cats that were in the clan. It was a nice change.

The black-furred molly watched as he dropped into a crouch, allowing him to deliver the swat to her head. So, with her claws still sheathed, she dropped similarly to him, although instead of darting at him head on she swiveled to the side to swing her paw out towards the back of his head, looking to cuff him over the ear or just smack up behind the head. Still, despite her actions were all performed with a gentle care. A friendly gesture that she would never bring to a battlefield, of course, but she just couldn't bring herself to rough-house with such a polite individual.

[ @Poprock @Dark ]

Bump Policy: 72 hours!
Often inactive on weekends!

Click here for my character site!
Old March 5th, 2024, 08:57 PM
America ya :D

Bump Policy: After three days! I WILL FORGET
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quick! She was very quick! Goopypaw watched helplessly as his sheathed paw took a big swing and a miss, swooshing uselessly throught the air before landing back on the ground. Well, you did what I needed you to do, friend. He thanked his paw before spinning around to face his opponent once more, only to be greeted with a paw to the nose. "Oof!" The paw was soft, clearly aiming for his ear before he turned. Still, the bap was enough to make him rethink his strategy; taking a pawstep or two backwards to regroup.

Do I.... try to out speed her? She's like a butterfly! Surely I couldn't... right? There was no time to analyze, just do. There were enforcers watching after all! Dropping back into a similar crouch, Goopypaw did something... different.

Boing!

Leaping into the air, the calico attempted to bounce onto her back - just like how Hawkbite had shown him. What he was supposed to do next? Well... um... he'll think of that part later.
@Omari @/dark
Old March 6th, 2024, 12:42 AM

Bump Policy: A week
My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bean View Post
»»——⍟——««»»——⍟——««»»——⍟——««
-= Eveningfade =-
-= He/Him =- -= 47 Moons =- -= ShadowClan Warrior =-
➥ Nice, his plan was in action. He saw the younger cat aim for him, so the large tom swayed himself to the side before attempting to turn Doeflame to the side and hopefully throw her out of ways of Eveningflame.

[ @kittycatburmise ]
Doeflame

Doeflame's fangs missed their mark, and a moment later a force slammed into her flank. The young warrior stumbled, a hiss escaping her jaws as she sank her claws into the marshy ground in an effort to try to stabilise herself.

@Bean
Old March 6th, 2024, 05:44 AM

Bump Policy: 72 hours!!
My Mood: Fine

Midnightpaw
Shadowclan
She/her
46/100

Midnightpaw chuckled before placing her paw onto the ground, steadying herself on all fours as she waited for his response to her attack.

As soon as Goopypaw leapt into the air above her, she knew what he was doing–this is what Hawkbite had taught her, a while back. She could recall landing on his back, but did he ever tell them how to retaliate to such a move? She couldn't remember.

“Eek!” Midnightpaw yipped at the sudden weight, her legs wobbling slightly. Off! Off! She basically tossed herself onto her side, haphazardly rolling herself onto her back, but she did it slowly to give him time to squirm away before she possibly squished him.

[ @Poprock @/Dark ]

Bump Policy: 72 hours!
Often inactive on weekends!

Click here for my character site!
Old March 6th, 2024, 09:31 AM
Engaged to Moonraven

Bump Policy: 24 hours
My Mood: Devilish

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark View Post
Darkfall

Shadow Fiend: Inactive | Beefed Up (T3) | Ultimate Predator: Inactive

An irritated flick of his tail accompanied the huge warrior as he made his way over to the group. Fully expecting to just watch the other members of the clan, he growled a little to himself when Lynxshade mentioned that participation was needed in order to join the raid on ThunderClan. He thought it was stupid. Dawnstar hadn’t said anything about the raid to him which was aggravating, and he didn’t see a reason to half assed sparring for the warriors. Whatever.

He took note of the distinct lack of apprentices showing up. This would’ve been a great opportunity to get some more training under their pelts, even if they didn’t join in on the raid. Oh well. He did, however, take note of everyone in attendance. Icy gaze lingering for a moment on Larkfire, remembering their conversation prior. Whatever. No need to focus on that right now. The large tom looked away as the enforcer-made-healer addressed her daughter. Sleepykit was old enough now that she’d be made an apprentice soon, so a little jump start on her training couldn’t hurt. Darkfall then shifted his gaze to the other enforcers in attendance, then to Shadefrost, then to Vulturefang, before finally on Dawnstar. Most of them seemed preoccupied…

Darkfall’s ire only grew when he listened to many of the conversations happening around him. Too many of these apprentices didn’t have any battle training, and clearly hadn’t been paying attention. This was going to be a raid on an enemy camp, they had no time to cram a bunch of battle knowledge into green cats. He pitied them, yes, but there was no need to throw more youngsters at ThunderClan if they’d just get killed within moments. His eyes narrowed with dissatisfaction at the inability to follow instructions. Dawnstar could handle that however she saw fit. It was good to see Rufflepaw and Midnightpaw in attendance, he was sure that they would preform well both in the training and in battle.

Looking for a partner, he noticed both Vulturefang and Slytiger appeared to be available. As much as he wished to beat his father into a pulp, he was actually curious about the latter’s skillset. He was vaguely aware that the tom fought with Bumblebrat in their last altercation with the tree lickers, but outside of that he didn’t know anything about how he fought. Surely he had to be strong if Dawnstar allowed him to be in her company as much as she did.

”You.” His voice rumbled out as he passed over to the green-eyed tom. ”Spar with me.” More so a command and not a request, but he didn’t care. The enforcer hoped he wouldn’t be disappointed and receive a no, as he was not in the mood to slap around an apprentice at the moment. The last moon had been met with nothing but disappointment, and unfortunate events. He needed to let off some steam, and he hoped that the tom in front of him would be able to assist with that.

[ @Lillith ]
╔══════ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══════╗
Slytiger
╚══════ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══════╝

Slytiger’s ears swiveled in Darkfall’s direction as the enforcer demanded a spar. It had been a while since he had gotten in a good fight, so the Toyger was eager. “Sure,” he said smoothly as he stood to fully turn and Darkfall.

Without any warning or hint of acknowledgement Slytiger went from lazily looking at Darkfall to aiming a rapid series of blow at the other tom’s muzzle and ears. ThunderClan wouldn’t wait for them to be ready, so neither would he. Plus, his love had given him the prefix sly for a reason.

Last edited by Ian; March 6th, 2024 at 12:27 PM.
Old March 6th, 2024, 11:42 AM
*rattles cage* LEMME OUT

Bump Policy: once every 3 days
My Mood: Sleepy

Darkfall

Darkfall should’ve expected it, he really should have. So why didn’t he? The other tom’s series of blows came towards him rapidly and he had no choice but to take the brunt of the attack. He hardly had enough time to get into a defensive stance before being attacked.

Fine. If he wanted to play like that, Darkfall had something for him too. Lowering himself into a crouch, Darkfall took the hits for a couple of seconds before he pushed forward and up, in an attempt to bowl the other tom over. Should he be successful in his bid for taking control, he’d aim some paw swipes towards Slytiger’s head. Should he fail, however, he’d roll to the side in an attempt to get away and regroup.

[ @Lillith ]

Little Disclaimer: I live in EST (UTC-5) and my sleep schedule is completely messed up, so posts may be erratic
My Characters

Basic Cat Genetics|Dark's Collection of VAs|
My OC Q&A!
velli lurked here
Old March 6th, 2024, 12:41 PM
Engaged to Moonraven

Bump Policy: 24 hours
My Mood: Devilish

╔══════ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══════╗
Slytiger
╚══════ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══════╝

To his satisfaction the surprise attack had worked. It didn't mean Slytiger dropped his guard, however. He took notice of how Darkfall lowered, but wasn't sure if the other tom was intending on trying to dart under him or simply knock him over.

Slytiger grunted as Darkfall lunged up and forward, feeling the large tom strike him from below. Having been somewhat prepared he took the hit, but used the moment from it to rear up onto his hind paws so he wouldn't be knocked prone.

@Dark [I wasn't sure if Dark would try to smack him or roll away with what I did so I left this as is and will have him attack / react after your next post]
Old March 6th, 2024, 01:10 PM
In my ✧ Swiftie Era ✧

Bump Policy: ✩1 week due to personal reasons
My Mood: Queenly

-= Eveningfade =-
-= He/Him =- -= 47 Moons =- -= ShadowClan Warrior =-
➥ Too easy. "Maybe yer mentor didn't teach you this, but ya gotta use yer size to yer advantage. Now, get up and try again," the gray warrior snarled. During the invasion, he wanted to FIGHT, so hopefully this could touch up his skills. "You make the first move this time."

[ @kittycatburmise ]

x ghostie is haunting this signature
Bean's favorite staff member Lillian was here
lio sneezed here (achoo)
you see crude graffiti... it spells "velli wuz here"
Rose caught the sickness (oh dear)
My Soul is in @/Ian's basement with some ice cream
Old March 6th, 2024, 02:36 PM
*rattles cage* LEMME OUT

Bump Policy: once every 3 days
My Mood: Sleepy

Darkfall

A flash of irritation struck the tom when he failed to knock Slytiger down. It was a bit frustrating that his counter didn’t work out how he wanted, however, things hadn’t yet gone south.

Taking advantage of his opponent’s raised state, he hopped to the side, aiming to hook one of his hind legs. He figured that if he was able to bring Slytiger down to the ground, he’d be able to take advantage of his larger size in order to incapacitate him.

[ @Lillith ]

Little Disclaimer: I live in EST (UTC-5) and my sleep schedule is completely messed up, so posts may be erratic
My Characters

Basic Cat Genetics|Dark's Collection of VAs|
My OC Q&A!
velli lurked here
Closed Thread