Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Convert this? Profile...
Last post by Minkuu
Today 06:23 AM
ShadowClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Morrigan
Today 06:10 AM
The Starpoint
Last post by Minkuu
Today 06:08 AM
ShadowClan Grimpeak
by BEAR.
Last post by kittycatburmise
Today 05:35 AM
A Journey for the History...
Last post by Blazimations
Today 05:25 AM
Closed Thread

Old May 5th, 2020, 12:06 AM
#RedInStead

My Mood: Distracted

Default Re: WindClan Apprentices' Den

Squinting his eyes, he saw the dark figure of... well it smelled and talked like Brindlejaw so it had to be him. Getting up, the tom stretched just before padding out of the den. It seemed like he was first up and out. As his eyes adjusted to the bright lighting, he yawned. ”So... what are we doing?”
@implimm @pathos @Shimm
Time sensitive RPs count in this count.

Last edited by Wings; May 5th, 2020 at 12:06 AM.
Old May 5th, 2020, 12:20 AM
emergency hiatus

My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shimm View Post
Brindlejaw stopped in mid-sentence as Breezefeather waved his apologizes away. Any other cat would have looked at him with disgust or be criticizing him by now. It was a relief to be treated as a clanmate rather than an outsider.
The tom gave an embarrassed cough as the tom in front of him questioned his thoughts. For a moment the deputy wanted to be anywhere but here. The next heartbeat made him wonder if Breezefeather was a concern for the tom or just curious of why he was so distracted.
Either way, it didn't matter to the tortoiseshell it was becoming more difficult for him to keep up the act as if the insults didn't faze him. Following his clanmate to the outer edges of the camp, Brindlejaw let out a defeated sigh. "Lately I have made a lot of mistakes and the consequences are hitting hard now." He started off with that. Brindlejaw couldn't meet the tom's gaze to instead he focused on the crow that was flying in the distance. "I've been told many times to start acting like a deputy and to get my head out of my ass. Even Twilightstar told me that." Cringing on the inside at the thought of their most recent thought. "I'm stumped, how do I dig myself out of this hole? I've recently assigned patrols. I have been going around and asking my clanmates if they need anything. I'm joining the patrols, well I did one so far. I am thinking about going out and getting the queens some flowers for the nursery." Brindlejaw let his worries burst out, he let it all go. There was more but he didn't want to overshare with Breezefeather. I bet that he wasn't expecting this.

Breezefeather nodded at all the stuff that Brindlejaw was saying. It did make sense but what didn't make sense was the fact that he tried his best but seemed not to be acknowledged for the hard work he was putting in lately? Shaking his head, he tried to clear it, getting caught up in clan politics was not his own personal idea of eh... fun. He didn't particularly enjoy it, his own time spent more on the territory running and stretching his legs letting the worries flow with the breeze that felt like home to him. He preferred the open spaces a lot more than spending time in camp and that made him think. Maybe the deputy was clocking so much up in himself because he missed running, missed what it felt like to be a Windclan cat to run through the moors and just... disappear from all your worries. It was a coping mechanism he himself had found to work. And so he flicked his tail, deep in thought. "I don't know what you've done in order to make others criticise you and therefore I will not speak on that topic as it does not have any relevance to what we're discussing at this very moment. But I think you're going on towards something that does make sense in going outside of the camp. It is always a relief to move outside, and just let the feeling of responsibility leave you if only for a moment. It allows you to free your mind and therefore when you return to camp, have new ideas and a fresh head to handle all the critique and get to the point instead of squirting around the edges." He let out a small soft laugh here... He was apparently really good at giving advice but that did not mean he was capable of following it himself. He was still recovering, getting better from his own issues with The Void and the depression that still clouded his mind and sometimes took over, making the silver tom look like an elder rather than the middle aged tom he actually was. The deteriorating body mass didn't help in making himself look good either. "I.. have struggled with similar issues.. and I still am. It is not as much critique by others but rather by myself.. Mental illnesses are no joke, depression especially.... I've dealt with it for far too long and I doubt I will ever have the strength to pull myself out of the hole that the death of my kits caused... Watching someone you care for die in your paws as they breathe their last, leave a significant impact on you." He bowed his head at that, he'd just loaded so much out on Brindlejaw that he felt kind of bad... He had not meant to load this on him, he was obviously already dealing with so much.

Need help? VM or PM me

Bump after 48 hours
Exams are ongoing, replies will be slow

Art by @TawnyNeedsACoffee
Old May 5th, 2020, 12:22 AM
i am kenough

Default Re: WindClan Apprentices' Den

Elderpaw slept soundly, her belly up to the ceiling and her two hind paws splayed out while her two forearms seemed outstretched beyond her nest. When Brindlejaw disrupts her slumber, the molly hugs her forepaws over her face and scrunches her nose while her toes clench up. A few moments pass and the apprentice blinks blearily, gazing around before rolling over and getting to her paws to bumble out after some other apprentice who she couldn't recognize. "Iwasdreaaaaaming... Of the faaaaattest rabbit," Elderpaw yawns.
@Shimm @Wings @pathos
Old May 5th, 2020, 12:36 AM
nothing but a comedy

My Mood: Devilish

[ @wren ]

Sunpaw looked around the clearing, feeling utterly lost. Back in Thunderclan, he'd always just done what he wanted, but he was in a totally different clan now!

Oh, come on, it can't be that different, I'm just psyching myself out.

Still, the tom felt rather uncomfortable, alone in an unfamiliar place as strangers passed by. He'd go out and hunt, but he wasn't a warrior any longer.

Ugh. Does no one care that there's a random cat smelling of Thunderclan in their camp?

It was frustrating that no one seemed willing to help him.

It was infuriating that he was too nervous to ask.

At that moment, Sunpaw spotted a cat with a light pelt and scarred face across the clearing, near the fresh-kill pile.

I think that's the medicine cat. Wolfhowl? Coyotehowl?

Whatever. He'll probably be able to answer my questions.

The yellow-orange tom padded over and asked, far more timidly than he'd like;

"Hello? What's your name?"

just a critter
Old May 5th, 2020, 12:57 AM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

The tom managed to get his way out of the den, the fresh air compared to the cooped up hole he was expected to live in. The scarred tom bent to grab a small rabbit from the pile seeking to retreat to a corner of the clearing and not be disturbed. Though on his way he heard a voice. Something unfamiliar and strange.. and what was that starclan awful scent?

The medicine cat whipped his head around limp body of prey swinging around within his jaws. When he just got over his sniffles suddenly this had to come up? Great. Hit me with your mouse brained questions. “Oh you are funny. Here to mock me are you? Bugger off and entertain yourself “

@Vessel

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord

Old May 5th, 2020, 01:18 AM
nothing but a comedy

[ @wren ]

Well, that wasn't the reaction Sunpaw was expecting.

Nor is it the one I'll be accepting.

The tom's lip curled into a snarl.

"Excuse me? Just because you've got a scar and a fancy title you think I'm going to accept it if you talk down to me?"

His voice had risen a bit.

"Look. I've been forced to leave my home of twenty-six moons because an idiot she-cat decided to abuse her authority, lie to my face and separate me from the one cat I love- heck, for the one cat I've ever liked being around! So don't make the mistake of thinking I'll listen to any unreasonable nonsense anymore, especially not just because you're a medicine cat!"

A hiss was building in the back of his throat.

I won't be pushed around by these so-called 'high ranking cats'.

Not anymore.

"Now, as I was saying, what's your name?"

just a critter

Last edited by Vessel; May 5th, 2020 at 05:47 PM.
Old May 5th, 2020, 01:23 AM
chase your dreams, fool.

My Mood: Tired

[ @Vessel ]

Runningpaw felt her gaze glimmer with amusement, trying not to let out a snort. The biggest and strongest, she said? She inspected her sturdy frame, a smile washing across her face. Well, that'd be about right. She looked old enough to be an apprentice herself. But she couldn't help but laugh at her next sentences. Where been holding it in for much too long! It bubbled out of her in a stream, her chest rising and falling with the loud sound. Cats had always admired her laugh, which she always told them off for saying. It was nothing special.
"Oh yeah? Try me, kit." She mewed smugly. She couldn't underestimate her, she'd been taught that in her early training, but it was so easy to!

❝shine bright, little star.❞

i've shut down all rps, but i'll be semi-online for vms and pms.
hit me up on discord if you'd like to chat over dms (:

sitesignature pic • profile pic from alice oseman's heartstopper <3
Old May 5th, 2020, 01:44 AM
nothing but a comedy

[ @Moon Lily ]

Prancingkit scoffed, the smirk fully appearing on her face.

"You dare challenge the mighty Prancingstar, Shadowclan scum?"

She then bent down in an almost comical crouch- her haunches stuck way up, her tail flailed, and her chin was pressed against the earth.

Fighting a real apprentice will be fun!

The brown she-kit launched herself forward, skidding a bit as she aimed to headbutt Runningpaw in the side.

"You don't stand a chance!"

(Sorry it's a bit short!)

just a critter

Last edited by Vessel; May 5th, 2020 at 01:45 AM.
Old May 5th, 2020, 01:47 AM
You know my name, man.

My Mood: Mysterious
Default Re: WindClan Nursery

The small blue-gray kit finally opened his eyes, the bright amber eyes passing over the bright world in front of him. Though he was still new to this strange world, Bluekit clumsily tried to reach for the ceiling, but, of course, failed.

( @DarkNight )

~ My Characters ~

~ Need a StarClan cat? Ask for Oaksky at the front desk. ~

~ Avatar (Hawkmist) by PMmellifluentCurator!
Pixel art by me! ~
Old May 5th, 2020, 01:52 AM
nothing but a comedy

Default Re: WindClan Nursery

[ @Estelle ]

The brown kit jerked away, looking deeply insulted.

"Pfft! Of course I'm fine! How many times must I remind you that I am Prancingstar?"

With that, she shook out her pelt and made another dive for Echokit.

This shouldn't be taking so long! Just give up.

You're hurting my pride.

Then she realized something.

She won't expect me to play dirty.

Prancingkit grinned to herself as she unsheathed her claws, prepared to draw blood if the mock battle went on much longer.

She could picture the moment of victory already.

Nobody hurts my pride, especially not another kit.

just a critter

Last edited by Vessel; May 5th, 2020 at 01:53 AM.
Closed Thread