Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
“The Devil Knows My...
Last post by IDIOTICBEAN101
Today 02:57 PM
WindClan Galewood
by Ian
Last post by Tallstar
Today 02:57 PM
ThunderClan Medicine Cat's...
by dino.
Last post by Desert Rain Frog
Today 02:56 PM
Search Party!
Last post by zozelen
Today 02:53 PM
WindClan Medicine Cat's Den
by Ian
Last post by Tallstar
Today 02:52 PM
Closed Thread

Old December 29th, 2016, 09:50 PM
Fleaffy

My Mood: Bored

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

@DapplePelt @Spirit ) Applekit nodded. "That could be both fun and keep her from finding us. If we stay in one place for too long she might find us. But if we keep moving around she won't be able to," she said, starting to stand up. She looked at Heatherkit.
I post art and animation here:
Youtube Instagram DeviantArt Twitter
Old December 30th, 2016, 06:25 AM
questionmark

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: ThunderClan Apprentices' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
Timberpaw felt his pelt begin to heat up, as though he had just walked into the clearing in the middle of greenleaf, and he ducked his head, embarrassed. "O-oh, well I'm glad..." Timberpaw mewed, and then felt a sharp, electric jolt as Apurva pressed her own pelt against his. What do I do? Timberpaw thought in alarm, as he gave a small, nervous twitch of his tail. The movement was almost invisible to the eye, although you could hear the tip of it rustle against the ground as he made the movement. After the original electric jolt, his pelt felt warm- but it was a pleasant warmth, not uncomfortable or strange, and he began to purr a little as he relaxed.
He wished it would always be like this. Although he knew it wouldn't; someday the awkward feelings would come back, and he decided he would be ready for them when they did. Next time he would be ready to prove himself to...well, to himself, that he was able to handle these feelings.
Although he got the uneasy impression that, perhaps, he wouldn't be able to handle them. He couldn't remember ever feeling like this before, and it brought back the reason that he had begun flirting in the first place...he had learned that, if he wanted to stay away from something like this, he would have to fake it. All the way. But this was very, very real...and there was no way that he could fake it. From now on there was nothing that he knew how to do, everything was fuzzy and it was a new place that he had never been before. A sudden thought popped into his mind, right before Apurva fell asleep. Why is she stammering? Why is she so nervous? Timberpaw thought, and another warm feeling came over him. Was it possible that she felt the same way? Maybe she had never experienced this before either, maybe they would be able to figure this out together. But before Timberpaw could say anything, he glanced over at her and saw that she was fast asleep. Well...I guess that's a question for another time, anyway, He thought, relaxing further and curling his tail around her in a semi-protective manner as he fell asleep next to her.
Apurva blinked groggily awake, and she was just about to sit up when she noticed that Timberpaw had fallen asleep beside her. The uncomfortableness was gone, replaced by a warm feeling, but not the hot, embarrassed feeling of before. This felt good, comfortable to her, and she decided not to wake him. He'd been tired, so Apurva thought it best to let him catch up on his sleep. Everyone was probably still recovering from the battle, or mourning the losses, as she knew some were. But, she knew that hopefully, her kin were safe despite the cold, and she was curious about getting to see them, as soon as she found the time to sneak off the visit, since now she knew that she had to see if they would accept her again. She sighed, pushing away the thoughts. After I become an apprentice. She told herself, shifting slightly by accident. Apurva hoped that she hadn't woken Timberpaw, though, if she hard, it was probably for the best that he didn't sleep too much longer. She rested satup, careful not to bump him. She looked at her fur, which now stuck up in all directions with bits off moss clinging to it. The molly didn't bother to clean it, she just gave herself a quick shake to dislodge the moss. She didn't groom it mainly because then her fur might freeze due to the moisture in it, and that'd be no fun. She considered sneaking out to go find Maplefur and see if they could go yet, but knew to wait until the time was right, and that could be several sunrises, she just couldn't know for certain. The tip of her tail twitched to and fro as she sat, deep in thought, not really laying much attention to what was going on around her. Timberpaw could've woken up and was talking to her, but she wouldn't have noticed in the slightest. She closed her eyes, just sitting their quietly in her own little world, not, taking no notice still of her surroundings. Suddenly she snapped back and looked around, realizing she'd zoned out again. She looked down at Timberpaw, wondering if he too was experiencing the same odd feelings as she was. She'd never had them before, and they were quite new to her. She sighed, glad they were gone for the most part. Although she did fear that they would return really soon. She wasn't ready for that, and she shifted, hoping they wouldn't be back soon.
Old December 30th, 2016, 10:25 AM
Alpha wolf

My Mood: Daring

He looked around the clearing it was so busy with cats the cat who seemed to notice him was his mother who stared in shock as the. Cat who had been missing entered the clearing.
Old December 30th, 2016, 10:28 AM
I got nothing...

My Mood: Worried

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Bloody Kitty View Post
He looked around the clearing it was so busy with cats the cat who seemed to notice him was his mother who stared in shock as the. Cat who had been missing entered the clearing.
The she-cat touched the males shoulder to make him calm down a bit. It must have been a lot to take in.
Old December 30th, 2016, 10:32 AM
Alpha wolf

He let out a fired purr his mother ran to him and his now younger sister was sitting on his head his mother covering him with licks, finally she stopprstoppred and went back to the nursery he sat thee breathless "I need to sleep, where is the warriors den?" He said shocked barely even able to move he struggled to get up
Old December 30th, 2016, 10:34 AM
I got nothing...

My Mood: Worried

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Bloody Kitty View Post
He let out a fired purr his mother ran to him and his now younger sister was sitting on his head his mother covering him with licks, finally she stopprstoppred and went back to the nursery he sat thee breathless "I need to sleep, where is the warriors den?" He said shocked barely even able to move he struggled to get up
"Over here," she mewed. She then lead him into the den.
Old December 30th, 2016, 10:39 AM
Alpha wolf

Default Re: ThunderClan Warriors' Den

He lay his head down and closed his eyes imediatley fallingf asleep
Old December 30th, 2016, 10:44 AM
lover of science and cats

My Mood: Inspired

Default Re: ThunderClan Nursery

@AbsurdJinx @Suspiciousmindz @Officer Wolf @S A G I E @TheBread

Falconkit's eyes widened in slight surprise when her mother nudged her away towards the other kits. Usually she wouldn't do that, right? Usually she'd have a sweeter temper, and a kinder outlook. But for some reason, this tom gave her an edgy hostility.

Why? Was this tom evil? The kit shuddered at the thought. Maybe he's evil and mommy's trying to protect us from him! She was quick to jump to conclusions, right or not, it didn't occur to her.

Her ear perked at Echokit's comment. "Yea, let's play!" She whispered, with her eyes shining brightly. "What do you want to do?" She sounded so forgetful and playful in that moment.

Even though Falconkit did really want to play the game, she also wanted to listen into the conversation secretly, and see what was going on. After all, the conversation had to do with her mother. And whatever happened with Sagefrost, she'd want to know.

:: roleplayer of Halite- the former Dusk Syndicate Commander ::

Old December 30th, 2016, 10:53 AM

My Mood: Amazed

@AbsurdJinx @Suspiciousmindz @Gusty @S A G I E @Officer Wolf
Echokit shrugged, glancing over at his mother warily. The tom turned to Falconkit and his eyes lit up, "Let's play moss ball!" He purred in excitement, rushing toward the corner of the nursery and grabbed a small ball of moss. He sneezed as he picked it up but continued back toward his sister. The kit grinned and set it down and batted it toward his sister, backing up to put more room between the two of them. His tail was lashing playfully behind him as he crouched, his ears perked and he gave a small purr.
Old December 30th, 2016, 11:00 AM
Paige~

My Mood: Yeehaw

@NO ONE FOR LE PREZ @Goose @Liquoris @Dovekit12
Berrykit lay cuddled up against his mother, sound asleep. He slowly opened his eyes and stood. Looking at his siblings, he pounced on them and said "Hey guys, wanna play?"

“Start writing, no matter what. The water does not flow until the faucet is turned on.”
-Louis L’Amour
|| Character Site || Finder/RP Tracker || Magnoliapetal's Finder ||
past usernames: moobaby171, moothebean
-EST-

Closed Thread