Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Dusklion
Deputy:
None
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
The Starcave
by BEAR.
Last post by taillow
Today 03:43 PM
hal's characters 3.0
by hal
Last post by hal
Today 03:42 PM
ThunderClan Medicine Cat's...
by dino.
Last post by Rose
Today 03:32 PM
ShadowClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Bluest+r~
Today 03:31 PM
idk hw to name
by forest
Last post by Wingnettle
Today 03:31 PM
Closed Thread

Old May 20th, 2020, 08:00 PM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Sick

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

[ @Casper; ]

Ebonypaw padded up to her mentor after hearing that she would be going on a patrol. The fluffy black apprentice wondered how her first patrol would go. "I'm here." , she meowed with her emotionless voice. She wondered where Dogpaw was. She did end up ditching their hunting training. Ebonypaw would never forget that day. She made her loose her prey.

Barleypaw is my main and only character and is currently a Windclan Apprentice if anybody wants to roleplay with her or has a small plot they need an extra cat for. If you do just mention me in a post no need to ask and I'll reply whenever I can. Also if its a plot vm me what it is, so I'm not confused.

Old May 20th, 2020, 08:30 PM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

"Like most things," Falcondive muttered, "you use your claws and your teeth." This was not difficult, and he was amazed Blackpaw could not figure it out. "It is similar to hunting.."

But, in camp this was not the place for such discussions. "If you are serious about this, Blackpaw.. we can discuss it in the morning. I will take you out into the territory." And maybe he could demonstrate, but he wanted to talk to Blackpaw first before he did something that graphic.

[ @Mentallyunstable ]

wolfhivesedgeflaketc additional training
⬩ ⬩ tc sar patrolsdeceased charactersroleplay rules
Old May 20th, 2020, 09:22 PM
sadly, I exist

My Mood: Dark

Quote:
Originally Posted by BILL. View Post
"Like most things," Falcondive muttered, "you use your claws and your teeth." This was not difficult, and he was amazed Blackpaw could not figure it out. "It is similar to hunting.."

But, in camp this was not the place for such discussions. "If you are serious about this, Blackpaw.. we can discuss it in the morning. I will take you out into the territory." And maybe he could demonstrate, but he wanted to talk to Blackpaw first before he did something that graphic.

[ @Mentallyunstable ]
Blackpaw nodded, so enemies are just prey to be hunted. he thought. "Thank you sir. I'll be there." he said padding away.

(How would we continue this?)

Credit for my avatar goes to @Redtalon.
Old May 20th, 2020, 10:05 PM
Paige~

My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: ShadowClan Warriors' Den

"I wish I could, but they're not my apprentices. If they were, they would have known better." He groaned, shaking his head. Apprentices. Weak, useless apprentices who did nothing to deserve their rank. He dug his claws deeper into the moss in his nest, disgust dripping from his features. "Impudent things. Don't even bother to act like they care." Thistlethorn's ears twitched, his whole body reflecting his disgust in the younger cats.
@TeamRiverRipple

“Start writing, no matter what. The water does not flow until the faucet is turned on.”
-Louis L’Amour
|| Character Site || Finder/RP Tracker || Magnoliapetal's Finder ||
past usernames: moobaby171, moothebean
-EST-

Old May 21st, 2020, 03:47 AM
chase your dreams, fool.

My Mood: Tired

Default Re: ShadowClan Medicine Cat's Den

[ @Echobreeze18 @AJtheWarr10r ]

Irisflame offered Mintheart a swift smiled, eyes still dissaproving. She was a heard cat to please, especially when you'd upset her with overreactive warriors, a whiny apprentice, and two random clanmates who were saying something about a stomachache. She took a deep breath in, eyes closing briefly. Happy thoughts...happy place. Breeeaaathe~ She blinked her eyes open, glimmering with a dim fire of blue orbs. She was just glad that there were two less cats in the room. Watching as Ravenstorm and Mintheart departed, she turned to the cat they'd called 'Dewpaw'- or Whinybabe, she'd decided- the concerned pair Peaches and Snookums here. Honestly, she didn't know where to start.
"All of you, find a nest, please. I'll get to you later, Dewpaw. As for you two... " She paused, inspecting the older she-cat. She had a seisure, Snookums had said? Chervil and for the belly ache, she wasn't sure what else she could prescribe for that. Juniper berries for the seizure, there wasn't much else she could do, actually.
"Sit. So you are bad prey? May I ask when?" She asked, gathering the herbs from the herb store.

❝shine bright, little star.❞

i've shut down all rps, but i'll be semi-online for vms and pms.
hit me up on discord if you'd like to chat over dms (:

sitesignature pic • profile pic from alice oseman's heartstopper <3
Old May 21st, 2020, 03:50 AM
Queen of Laziness

My Mood: Asleep

Creekwind perked her ears at the dark leader as she was assigned to be the head of another border patrol! Excitment shot through the molly, yes! Icestar trusted her enough to lead another patrol. "Yes Ma'am." Nodding her head and turning her one sapphire blue eye to try and find Cowpaw. "Cowpaw? Are you ready to go and patrol?" She called out in hopes that he would hear her.

@vermin

-----

Luckily Duskpaw was in the clearing hanging out with Jaypaw when her Aunt gave out partols. Listening the molly tilted her head, puzzled that her name was not called out along with her mentors. Getting up the small calico bounded up to the leader with sparkling eyes and radiating happiness. "Aunt Icystar, can I go along with Sheeplight on their patrol, since ya knowwww I am her apprentice?" Large emerald eyes looking at the massive molly infront of her. Her tail waving in the air at its own beat as she waited for her leader to answer.

@Casper
Old May 21st, 2020, 11:14 AM
♥~Baby Aspa~♥

My Mood: Inspired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zesty Mango View Post
Roaringkit smiled to Bubblekit,” I apparently was really loud when I was born.“ she meowed proudly.
"I have no idea why I was named Bubblekit," Bubblekit mewed, trying not to laugh at how she got her name.
Old May 21st, 2020, 11:33 AM
on an indefinite hiatus

My Mood: Psychedelic

Default Re: ShadowClan Training Ground

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pluto View Post

Though Rabbithop didn't like his apprentice's tone, he held his tongue. He could scold her later; right now he needed to focus. He could tell she was confused by when his suggestion of hunting. I'm not dumb. He wanted to sigh. I meant a little bit farther away. But he held his tongue as he waited for Freezepaw to get in place. Rabbithop nodded in agreement. "Okay. If you're sure." He smiled at his apprentice. Oh, how he missed the days of apprentice training when he sparred with his own mentor! A feeling of peace washed over him. He was teaching the next generation what he had learned, and though it made him feel slightly old, Rabbithop also felt content. Taking a deep breath he nodded. "We can start after I say go. Are you ready? 3... 2... 1... GO!" Rabbithop got into a position to where he could defend himself easily and decided to let Freezepaw come to him.

[freezetraining]

Freezepaw listened closely as Rabbithop counted down, her tail twitching back and forth a bit until her mentor yowled for them to start. Freezepaw wanted to try and be smart about this, but she could tell by Rabbithop's stance that he was expecting her to attack first. Alright, I'll take the bait. Freezepaw thought to herself, before taking a few quick steps forward, then making a large leap that landed her right in front of Rabbithop, and the she-cat brought her paws up, claws sheathed of course, ready to try and bat at Rabbithop's face and possibly daze him, if she was able to get a hard enough hit in.

Character Site
--
See the bottom of this page here for characters available to RP.
I respond to rps on Tuesdays, Friday mornings, and Sundays.
Old May 21st, 2020, 11:57 AM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Star child View Post

"I have no idea why I was named Bubblekit," Bubblekit mewed, trying not to laugh at how she got her name.
Roaringkit thought for a minute,” Maybe because your very bubbly?” she suggested thoughtfully.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old May 21st, 2020, 12:14 PM
♥~Baby Aspa~♥

My Mood: Inspired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zesty Mango View Post
Roaringkit thought for a minute,” Maybe because your very bubbly?” she suggested thoughtfully.
Bubblekit perked his ears. "Am I bubbly?"