Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Stormstar
Deputy:
None
Medicine Cat: Berryshine

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
Saltmeadow Marsh
by BEAR.
Last post by Neptune.
Today 04:04 PM
Brokenstream Finder
by korok
Last post by korok
Today 03:46 PM
ThunderClan Warriors' Den
by dino.
Today 03:41 PM
RiverClan Elders' Den
by BEAR.
Last post by Honey_Dreamz
Today 03:38 PM
ThunderClan Clearing
by dino.
Today 03:32 PM

Old February 6th, 2024, 08:53 PM
i bite sometimes ♡

Bump Policy: 72 hours (3 days) // 24 - 48 (1 - 2 days) if important <3
My Mood: Angelic

Default Re: RiverClan Warriors' Den

{ @Dust }
(Perms were given for Fawn to playfully bap Cherry)
Fawnheart jumped in her mossy nest as a stray paw caught her in the side. She rolled over when she heard a voice say her name, “mmmmmm,” she said groggily trying to shake the sleep from her large head. Her eyes cleared of their sleepy haze, brining to life the image of a slightly embarrassed Cherryswirl.

With a yawn she stood and moved to lie next to her clanmate. With a gentle paw Fawnheary bapped Cherryswirl’s nose, “Cannot get comfy, dear,” she meowed with piqued cautious interest - she had never spoken to this cat and hoped she would not offend them.

Mossfreckle is Shadowclan’s Medicine Cat
Mossfreckle’s Tracker // ShadowClan Healing // ShadowClan Herb Storage // Roleplay Tracker

Old February 8th, 2024, 09:55 PM
♡J'aime Dylan♡

Bump Policy: ✮Every few days✮
My Mood: Amused

✮Nightweb✮He/Him✮ 23 Moons✮Bi
Nightweb padded into the warrior's den to get some peace away from the kits. He wasn't tired but he bearly got to spend time with the other warriors and hasn't really been in the Warrior's den much. He went over to his nest and took a seat. He began cleaning his fur, cleaning out all dirt and twigs.

/Open
Old February 9th, 2024, 08:41 AM
Mama Dust

Bump Policy: 12-24 hours!
My Mood: Relaxed

[ Cherryswirl - 52 Moons]
She/Her | Chaotic Good | Lionheart
Go With The Flow [Active]

"Ow!" Cherryswirl exclaimed playfully, her suspended paws flailing around. It hadn't really hurt, even as she wriggled her nose to chase away the gentle pressure. Though, as Fawnheart laid beside her, Cherry rolled off of her back and loafed beside the other. Releasing a long sigh, the ginger tabby finally tucked in to a more... comfy?- Yeah. Comfy - position.

"Not at all," She huffed quietly, her eyes closing as the warmth of the den began to overtake her, "My mind has been racing with so many thoughts and ideas... it seems impossible to settle. Ya know?" Cherry wrapped her tail around herself, once again wiggling to get comfortable,

"What do you do when you can't sleep?"

[ @Fawnheart<3 ]

Cherryswirl | Go With The Flow [Active]

CharactersArt ShopDeviantart
Old February 9th, 2024, 03:43 PM
i bite sometimes ♡

Bump Policy: 72 hours (3 days) // 24 - 48 (1 - 2 days) if important <3
My Mood: Angelic

{ @Dust }
(Forgive Fawn… she is a wholesome flirt and knows not what she does)
Fawnheart pushed her paw a little harder on the boop before she took it away in a mock dramatic response to Cherryswirl’s mock defeat . Fawnheart nuzzled the other she-cat as she felt her press her pelt closer into her own. With gentle licks as if the other cat was a kit she purred, “Just try to settle your mind, I will stay here.” She turned her large head to face her clanmate once again, “I tend to try to tire myself out with a lot of work, but I tend to have a quite a busy sleepy mind, just gotta get comfy and solve all the world problems before you sleep,” she said with a chuckling mew.

Mossfreckle is Shadowclan’s Medicine Cat
Mossfreckle’s Tracker // ShadowClan Healing // ShadowClan Herb Storage // Roleplay Tracker

Last edited by elio; February 9th, 2024 at 03:47 PM.
Old February 9th, 2024, 05:03 PM
Adderstrike, my darling..

Bump Policy: Whenever always
My Mood: Spooky

Adderpaw
Determined ⋆ Loyal ⋆ Lawful Good ⋆ She/Her ⋆
“One day I’ll be the greatest warrior of all the clans!”
[Open]

Adderpaw was curious what it was like to be in the warrior's den. She never got to get in the den as well, it was the warriors responsibility to clean their own moss beds just as it was for apprentice's. So today was going to be the day that she figured out what it was like. She sneaked into the den the best she could, but it only had one entrance which made it a bit tricky.

Once she was in the warrior's den she went to the bed farthest from the entrance and sat in it. She felt so giddy! The apprentice tried her best not to giggle but some treacherous ones escaped her while she wiggled in the bed. This was so cool! Getting to be with all the other warrior at night time seemed like such a cool idea!
Old February 9th, 2024, 06:54 PM
Matching with @/Rowan!

Bump Policy: ALWAYS. PLEASEEEE
My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheLostAmongTheStars View Post

Adderpaw
Determined ⋆ Loyal ⋆ Lawful Good ⋆ She/Her ⋆
[Open]

Adderpaw was curious what it was like to be in the warrior's den. She never got to get in the den as well, it was the warriors responsibility to clean their own moss beds just as it was for apprentice's. So today was going to be the day that she figured out what it was like. She sneaked into the den the best she could, but it only had one entrance which made it a bit tricky.

Once she was in the warrior's den she went to the bed farthest from the entrance and sat in it. She felt so giddy! The apprentice tried her best not to giggle but some treacherous ones escaped her while she wiggled in the bed. This was so cool! Getting to be with all the other warrior at night time seemed like such a cool idea!

[Swanberry]
She\Warrior\RC
"No one knows how far I'll go."

· · ─────── ·· ─────── ·

Swanberry let out a small yawn, her pale white tail swaying out of her feather stuffed moss bed. Ah feathers, how she loved them.

How she loved the quite comfort of the warriors den and the smooth snores that followed...

Wait.

Did she hear giggling?

Swanberry flicked her ears toward the faint noise, curiosity flooding onto her face.

What was hiding in the shadows? A rat? No, rats can't laugh... or can they?

Oh, she was getting ahead of herself! Rat or no rat, curiosity was eating her up inside. She had to know, or at least take a little peak.

The she-cat began to crane her neck towards the noise, her green eyes clouded and narrowed from recently waking up for a much needed sleep.

The soft silhouette of a smaller cat is what she saw. An apprentice maybe?

She drew in the strange cats scent.

Oh! It was Adderpaw.

Swanberry shook her head softly, a small smile betraying her want to be serious.

"Adderpaw, is that you?" She called out into the darkness, careful not to wake any nearby cats.

❝Whatever will be, will be. Don't care what anyone else thinks.❞
-When You Grow Up, Your Heat Dies
My Art Shop!

signature picture by @/GreenTheGreat
toyhouse / finders
Old February 9th, 2024, 07:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marigoldwhisper View Post
[Swanberry]
She\Warrior\RC

· · ─────── ·· ─────── ·

Swanberry let out a small yawn, her pale white tail swaying out of her feather stuffed moss bed. Ah feathers, how she loved them.

How she loved the quite comfort of the warriors den and the smooth snores that followed...

Wait.

Did she hear giggling?

Swanberry flicked her ears toward the faint noise, curiosity flooding onto her face.

What was hiding in the shadows? A rat? No, rats can't laugh... or can they?

Oh, she was getting ahead of herself! Rat or no rat, curiosity was eating her up inside. She had to know, or at least take a little peak.

The she-cat began to crane her neck towards the noise, her green eyes clouded and narrowed from recently waking up for a much needed sleep.

The soft silhouette of a smaller cat is what she saw. An apprentice maybe?

She drew in the strange cats scent.

Oh! It was Adderpaw.

Swanberry shook her head softly, a small smile betraying her want to be serious.

"Adderpaw, is that you?" She called out into the darkness, careful not to wake any nearby cats.

Adderpaw
Determined ⋆ Loyal ⋆ Lawful Good ⋆ She/Her

Ah she was caught but she couldn't help to let out another little giggle when the warrior had finally spotted her, she was even happier to see that the warrior didn't seem grouchy at all. Adderpaw quickly looked around to see if anyone was sleeping nearby before she spoke up.

"Maaaaaaybe?~" She chimed. "I'm just warming up my soon to be bed!~"
Old February 9th, 2024, 07:55 PM
Matching with @/Rowan!

Quote:

Adderpaw

Ah she was caught but she couldn't help to let out another little giggle when the warrior had finally spotted her, she was even happier to see that the warrior didn't seem grouchy at all. Adderpaw quickly looked around to see if anyone was sleeping nearby before she spoke up.

"Maaaaaaybe?~" She chimed. "I'm just warming up my soon to be bed!~"

[Swanberry]
She\Warrior\RC

· · ─────── ·· ─────── ·

The she-cat puffed her chest triumphantly, glad that Adderpaw was already wanting to become a warrior.

Then again, what kind of an apprentice didn't want to be? Swanberry was practically bouncing off the walls at her naming ceremony. Her fur has never looked more ragged from her enthusiasm.

"I'm glad that you're excited, but maybe you should skedaddle before a much more strict cat finds you." Swanberry pointed out, her eyes nervously hovering across the den.

She couldn't blame them though. If she had the courage, Swanberry probably would've done the same thing. But she was not as stealthy as she would've wanted to be in order to do outrageous stuff like that, her heavy pawsteps would always give her away.

She found that being a "goody two shoes" fit her far better.

Swanberry tilted her head curiously. "How did you get in here anyway? These warriors have very sensitive noses." Her smile only widened, somewhat impressed with Adderpaw.

My Art Shop!

toyhouse / finders
Old February 9th, 2024, 09:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marigoldwhisper View Post
[Swanberry]
She\Warrior\RC

· · ─────── ·· ─────── ·

The she-cat puffed her chest triumphantly, glad that Adderpaw was already wanting to become a warrior.

Then again, what kind of an apprentice didn't want to be? Swanberry was practically bouncing off the walls at her naming ceremony. Her fur has never looked more ragged from her enthusiasm.

"I'm glad that you're excited, but maybe you should skedaddle before a much more strict cat finds you." Swanberry pointed out, her eyes nervously hovering across the den.

She couldn't blame them though. If she had the courage, Swanberry probably would've done the same thing. But she was not as stealthy as she would've wanted to be in order to do outrageous stuff like that, her heavy pawsteps would always give her away.

She found that being a "goody two shoes" fit her far better.

Swanberry tilted her head curiously. "How did you get in here anyway? These warriors have very sensitive noses." Her smile only widened, somewhat impressed with Adderpaw.
Adderpaw

"Awh no I don't want to leave, the stinkers can be stinky if the want." Adderpaw groaned and stuck her tongue out. She didn't want to leave, she was supposed to be here, she did sooooo much more work than some other warriors.

Then she was asked on how she was able to sneak into the den and a wicked smile came to her face. "Starclan gave me a super secret power, the power to be the sneakiest cat." She totally was making this up.

With that being said she stood up. "I think just some warriors aren't very aware of their surroundings, I hope it is just here inside the camp but... Well I've heard tales of predators wondering into camp before, I'm not sure how true those stories are but if they are... Little bit worrying, you should always have your senses on guard." Adderpaw said thinking deeply on some stories.
Old February 9th, 2024, 09:39 PM
Matching with @/Rowan!

Quote:

Adderpaw

"Awh no I don't want to leave, the stinkers can be stinky if the want." Adderpaw groaned and stuck her tongue out. She didn't want to leave, she was supposed to be here, she did sooooo much more work than some other warriors.

Then she was asked on how she was able to sneak into the den and a wicked smile came to her face. "Starclan gave me a super secret power, the power to be the sneakiest cat." She totally was making this up.

With that being said she stood up. "I think just some warriors aren't very aware of their surroundings, I hope it is just here inside the camp but... Well I've heard tales of predators wondering into camp before, I'm not sure how true those stories are but if they are... Little bit worrying, you should always have your senses on guard." Adderpaw said thinking deeply on some stories.
[Swanberry]
She\Warrior\RC

· · ─────── ·· ─────── ·

"Har, har." Swanberry mewed, tossing her head back dramatically, a toothy grin present on her face.

After hearing Adderpaw's concerns her sarcasm dropped. The she-cat began to click her claws together in thought, her brows knitting together.

"Well, that is true," Swanberry agreed, her gaze lifting up to meet Adderpaw's. "Feels like everything's been in shambles lately." She huffed. "But! That just gives us more of a reason to do what we can while we can, right?"

She paused for a moment, her eyes trailing the moss around her... Up, down, around... Oh look! A loopdeloop!

"Perhaps we warriors should go on more hunting parties. Oh! Oh! We could play hide n' seek!" She exclaimed, jumping to her paws. "That would sharpen a warriors senses in a heartbeat! I know it did for me.

"I used to be the worst at hunting, always bringing back nothing but a few dead leaves. But, playing that game helped me a little bit, allowed me to figure out how to let scents stick in my brain."

Swanberry shrugged as she added, "It's just a thought really."

Plus, she wasn't very sure if every warrior in camp would be willing to play kitty games. It was worth a shot though, right?

"Good on you for noticing the clans flaws," Swanberry complemented. "That's a key step to making changes for the better."

My Art Shop!

toyhouse / finders