Today 02:20 PM
Closed Thread

Old July 17th, 2017, 03:09 PM
Somewhere in Space

My Mood: Sarcastic

Default Re: RiverClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedHead View Post
So she's that type of cat that finds a lot of cats nice, hmmm? Burn was not one of those cats. He had experienced, and seen, to much hurt and heartbreak in his life to believe that most cats were nice. He knew that there were a select few that were, but even those cats could turn malicious if given the right reason. So really, Burn belived that no one was truly nice.

Taking a look at the sun, Burn decided it was time for him to call this meeting to a close for the day. And he would pick up where he left off tomorrow. Like always. "Well Doesong, thanks for letting me hang around while I caught my breath." Dramatic pause.... "Maybe I'll see you around tomorrow? Possibly meet here, sane time?" He sounded a little too eager, but Burn kind of wanted to hurt this one up. He wasn't getting any younger.

Doesong nodded, turning her gaze up to the sun as well. "My clanmates won't appreciate me staying out too long." she stated, turning around to leave. "That would be great." she smiled, as he suggested meeting her here again. Same time. Same place. Sounded good to her. But then, she wasn't up on everything. She never was. Well, who really cares. It would all be fine. Doesong knew at the moment all she needed to do was to get a move on before all her clanmates got mad at her for staying out to long.

The molly was completely oblivious to the fact he had just asked her to meet him here. A loner, no less. Not even a cat from a different clan. But then,
meeting with a loner must be better than meeting with a cat from another clan. The thing about Doesong though, is she didn't ponder these thoughts like any sensible molly would. However Doesong was not in the least bit sensible when it came to toms. the only ones she had known were her brothers, and only briefly.
Old July 18th, 2017, 07:03 AM
on an indefinite hiatus

My Mood: Psychedelic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
A small expression of surprise crossed the dark tom's face when Shellfeather leaned into him, snuggled up next to him, yet he still didn't move. If this was what she needed to help herself? This was what Jasperpelt was going to do. And yes, he didn't like seeing other cats crying. Even from a young age it had made him feel uncomfortable. But, she seemed like she was going to be okay. She had stopped crying. And Jasperpelt was glad of it. His tail stayed wrapped around her, even in this slightly strange position. He wasn't quite sure whether he liked having someone he didn't know so close, but... then again, what was the problem with it? She needed help. Perhaps StarClan had sent him her way on purpose, just to make sure that nothing happened. He'd seen bad things happen to cats in this state. And they could easily be taken advantage of. Jasperpelt was glad he wasn't someone manipulative and cruel.

Otherwise, this would be a different story entirely. He could see Shellfeather getting taken advantage of. She just seemed like one of those types of cats who was sweet, and innocent, and the world loved her... who wouldn't like a cat like Shellfeather? He assumed that, most of the time, she was a sweet and lovely character. That was who she seemed to be, anyways. And while Jasperpelt was often on high alert, scared that he might get taken advantage of, he couldn't see her taking advantage of him at all. Besides, she was sad... and even if something did happen, he wouldn't regret trying to cheer her up. Jasperpelt didn't really think of himself as 'selfless,' more of... just someone trying to make a difference to different cats in the Clan. Trying to make the world a little bit of a better place every day. Although that was proving to be harder then he had ever imagined... and making a difference, at least that had come true.

Yes, Jasperpelt had never seen himself as being the type of cat to go around and try to make others feel better. After all, he was introverted and awkward... anxious, but he did have a caring and loving nature. He worried about those he cared for. And so far, no one had given him a reason to lie. That didn't make him a model cat, of course. Jasperpelt had his secrets, and so far no one had asked about them - giving him no reason to even want to lie. Though if it came down to it, he supposed he would. To save a life. Even to save his own life, which might sound selfish when it was phrased that way, but Jasperpelt wasn't really thinking about dying quite yet. He was still pretty young, after all. The dark tom listened to what Shellfeather was saying, thinking about what she said as she spoke. Yellow. Trying to picture the color as she had described it, he realized why it would be her favorite.

That certainly was a beautiful color. One that could easily be distinguished. And, at her comment about being medicine cat, he nodded. "Y-yellow's a pretty color... an-and, um, you s-seem like you w-would make a good medicine... medicine cat. I - I might not know you very well, but... I th-think... I would like to." He was being honest. Shellfeather seemed like the type of cat that you would want as a best friend. So what had happened? Why was she out here crying? He wasn't going to ask, knowing that was probably a bad idea, and he didn't want to make her cry again. His goal here was to make her feel safe, right? Safe and... happy. Hopefully both of those things were true at the moment. Jasperpelt wanted to make sure that by the time he left, Shellfeather felt like he cared. Heck, even right now he hoped she knew that. Because he did. He cared very much.
"I would like to know you too." Shellfeather purred, wiping away the last of her tears with her paw. She felt much better now. Yes, she still hurt, but it was now just a dull ache of sadness, something that the feline could deal with. Because she belived herself to be strong. Even strong cats need to cry. Otherwise, how would they continue to build up strength? Jasperpelt had shown nothing but kindness towards her, and Shellfeather hoped to pay him back in the future. He was a very kind soul, she could see that. And even thigh he was stuttery, Shellfeather still thought he was like any normal cat. All cats had their little quirks, and that was his. Shellfeather herself tended to repeat things when she got excited.

If she wanted to know him though, Shellfeather knew she needed to ask him questions. She wasn't normally the one to do that, but he had already asked her some, so how hard can it be? "What about your favorite color? And favorite pret? Fish I suppose?" She laughed a little to herself at her last comment. When she was an apprentice, she would always ask others what their favorite prey was just to assure it was "fish." If they said anything other than fish, she would accuse them of being half-clan. Boy had she gotten in trouble with her mother multiple times for that. But that was still a sweet memory, one that Shellfeather cherished and loved. It wasn't broken, because it didn't involve Russetstar. But it did involve Scorchingflane, whom Shellfeather missed dearly. Where is that floofy poofball?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Little Bird View Post

Doesong nodded, turning her gaze up to the sun as well. "My clanmates won't appreciate me staying out too long." she stated, turning around to leave. "That would be great." she smiled, as he suggested meeting her here again. Same time. Same place. Sounded good to her. But then, she wasn't up on everything. She never was. Well, who really cares. It would all be fine. Doesong knew at the moment all she needed to do was to get a move on before all her clanmates got mad at her for staying out to long.

The molly was completely oblivious to the fact he had just asked her to meet him here. A loner, no less. Not even a cat from a different clan. But then,
meeting with a loner must be better than meeting with a cat from another clan. The thing about Doesong though, is she didn't ponder these thoughts like any sensible molly would. However Doesong was not in the least bit sensible when it came to toms. the only ones she had known were her brothers, and only briefly.
"Okay, see you tomorrow then Doesong!" Burn chirped, his voice light and carefree, but still holding a tint of sadness to it. He had to stick with the story that his mate just betrayed him. So of course he would still be a bit sad. But he'd also be happy because he met someone new. Burn watched as the Ruverclan feline walked away, and then he himself got to his paws and headed for the den he had made himself just outside of Riverclan territory.

Another one's trust has been gained. Now to build her up, let her think she is the best in the world, and then right as kits come, leave her without a word. Burn smirked as he exited the territory. "Love is a dangerous game. But oh, is it a fun one."
{We can end it off here! ^^ Then start the next interaction sometime soon.}

Quote:
Originally Posted by AbsurdJinx View Post
``It's just... You grew up in a family of females, and I grew up in a family of males! And I'm very fun where you are not. I just realized how opposite we are!`` Quillpaw's tone was light and teasing. He truly did believe Spicepaw could be a fun tomcat, like in this moment. But his first impression of the brown tom was his serious nature, which had previously convinced him that Spicey struggled with fun, and probably didn't even understand the term `fun`. However, Spicepaw should not be underestimated, as Quillpaw has learned.

When Spicepaw had playfully flicked Quillpaw, the younger apprentice had released an also-playful growl... Only to burst out laughing afterward at his pathetic attempt to appear threatening. There was no possible way he could come of as an intimidating warrior. He was simply much too friendly and naive to be capable of such intimidation. Quillpaw, though only just meeting Spicey, admired the older tom so much. The brown apprentice proved to be kind, strong, and resilient - Spicepaw was something Quillpaw yearned to be, though Quillpaw was just as happy with who he was. But the point was, he looked up to Spicey, and may as well worship him. Spicepaw was treating him like an equal; he didn't look down on him, nor did he order him around like most older cats tended to do. He couldn't help but admire Spicey, one of the first felines to treat him properly, and make him feel welcome.

Quillpaw might even fulfill Spicepaw's requests, just to further prove his admiration for the older cat. After all, how could he repay Spicey for making him feel wanted? His family certainly did not do so, with their tough-love thing going on. They never exchanged straight-up `I love yous`, but instead they would check in on one another every now and then, perhaps offering advice via firmness. And a majority of his clanmates easily got irritated with his absentminded and cheerful nature. ``Hey... We're friends, right?`` Quillpaw chirped his question, casting Spicepaw a curious glance. He didn't want to trust and admire Spicey, only to discover something he'd never seen coming - that they were never friends. To improve the skeptical air, he added cheerfully, ``Maybe even best friends!`` At the idea of having a best friend, Quillpaw immediately brightened.
As Spicepaw took in Quillpaw's words, he realized the younger tom was right. The two were quite different in ways of personality, and family if you put it that way. But Spicepaw felt as if they got along quite nicely. Sure, the russet Tim could see that Quillpaw could be overbearing at times, but when those times came, Spicepaw knew he could be patient with the younger cat. It seemed that excitement and happiness was all he saw, and Spicepaw admired, and envied that.

As they continued towards the pool Spicepaw was leading him to, his ears perked up as Quillpaw's voice entered his ears once more. Friends? Spicepaw was surprised. He had never really had a straight-up friend before. Sure, he had a couple cats who he belived to be his friends, but they had never come and outright say "hey, you're my friend." But Quillpaw? He was erasing those doubts and making sure that the two tomcats were friends. Maybe even best friends as he had stated. Spicepaw didn't know Quillpaw too well, but he could already feel that the two would probably be spending more time together. And if they did that, wouldn't they need to be friends? "Yes, best friends." Spicepaw purred, looking down and sideways towards the younger cat beside him.

Soon enough, the two apprentices had reached one of Spicepaw's favorite spots. The clear pool of water that reflected the sky. It was absolutley beautiful and magnificent, and Spicepaw especially enjoyed it during the sunset hours, because it reflected the colors so magnificently. "Take a look." Spicepaw offered to Quillpaw, stepping up to the pool and peering in. Looking at his reflection, Spicepaw saw a sturdy, strong tomcat. My father. The apprentice often compared himself to his father, something that broke him down and made him feel quite small. His mother had always told him to be his own cat, but with a shadow as big as his father cast, it was hard for Spicepaw to step out into the light and shine. Spicepaw was afraid he'd always stand in his father's shadow, no matter what he did or how amazing of a cat he was.

But Quillpaw was a cat that didn't seem to compare Spicepaw to his father. He was a cat that just accepted him for him. And who could ask for a beater friend than that?

Character Site
--
See the bottom of this page here for characters available to RP.
I respond to rps on Tuesdays, Friday mornings, and Sundays.
Old July 18th, 2017, 07:06 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedHead View Post
"I would like to know you too." Shellfeather purred, wiping away the last of her tears with her paw. She felt much better now. Yes, she still hurt, but it was now just a dull ache of sadness, something that the feline could deal with. Because she belived herself to be strong. Even strong cats need to cry. Otherwise, how would they continue to build up strength? Jasperpelt had shown nothing but kindness towards her, and Shellfeather hoped to pay him back in the future. He was a very kind soul, she could see that. And even thigh he was stuttery, Shellfeather still thought he was like any normal cat. All cats had their little quirks, and that was his. Shellfeather herself tended to repeat things when she got excited.

If she wanted to know him though, Shellfeather knew she needed to ask him questions. She wasn't normally the one to do that, but he had already asked her some, so how hard can it be? "What about your favorite color? And favorite pret? Fish I suppose?" She laughed a little to herself at her last comment. When she was an apprentice, she would always ask others what their favorite prey was just to assure it was "fish." If they said anything other than fish, she would accuse them of being half-clan. Boy had she gotten in trouble with her mother multiple times for that. But that was still a sweet memory, one that Shellfeather cherished and loved. It wasn't broken, because it didn't involve Russetstar. But it did involve Scorchingflane, whom Shellfeather missed dearly. Where is that floofy poofball?

"Okay, see you tomorrow then Doesong!" Burn chirped, his voice light and carefree, but still holding a tint of sadness to it. He had to stick with the story that his mate just betrayed him. So of course he would still be a bit sad. But he'd also be happy because he met someone new. Burn watched as the Ruverclan feline walked away, and then he himself got to his paws and headed for the den he had made himself just outside of Riverclan territory.

Another one's trust has been gained. Now to build her up, let her think she is the best in the world, and then right as kits come, leave her without a word. Burn smirked as he exited the territory. "Love is a dangerous game. But oh, is it a fun one."
{We can end it off here! ^^ Then start the next interaction sometime soon.}

As Spicepaw took in Quillpaw's words, he realized the younger tom was right. The two were quite different in ways of personality, and family if you put it that way. But Spicepaw felt as if they got along quite nicely. Sure, the russet Tim could see that Quillpaw could be overbearing at times, but when those times came, Spicepaw knew he could be patient with the younger cat. It seemed that excitement and happiness was all he saw, and Spicepaw admired, and envied that.

As they continued towards the pool Spicepaw was leading him to, his ears perked up as Quillpaw's voice entered his ears once more. Friends? Spicepaw was surprised. He had never really had a straight-up friend before. Sure, he had a couple cats who he belived to be his friends, but they had never come and outright say "hey, you're my friend." But Quillpaw? He was erasing those doubts and making sure that the two tomcats were friends. Maybe even best friends as he had stated. Spicepaw didn't know Quillpaw too well, but he could already feel that the two would probably be spending more time together. And if they did that, wouldn't they need to be friends? "Yes, best friends." Spicepaw purred, looking down and sideways towards the younger cat beside him.

Soon enough, the two apprentices had reached one of Spicepaw's favorite spots. The clear pool of water that reflected the sky. It was absolutley beautiful and magnificent, and Spicepaw especially enjoyed it during the sunset hours, because it reflected the colors so magnificently. "Take a look." Spicepaw offered to Quillpaw, stepping up to the pool and peering in. Looking at his reflection, Spicepaw saw a sturdy, strong tomcat. My father. The apprentice often compared himself to his father, something that broke him down and made him feel quite small. His mother had always told him to be his own cat, but with a shadow as big as his father cast, it was hard for Spicepaw to step out into the light and shine. Spicepaw was afraid he'd always stand in his father's shadow, no matter what he did or how amazing of a cat he was.

But Quillpaw was a cat that didn't seem to compare Spicepaw to his father. He was a cat that just accepted him for him. And who could ask for a beater friend than that?
Seeing that she had stopped crying, Jasperpelt gave her a bright smile. But, he stayed beside her just in case she still needed the comfort - he would stay there until she moved away. Being there for support was important in the warrior's mind, he had met cats who seemed okay but then they weren't - and it had always been strange to him, whatever was going through their heads at the time. "M - my favorite color is, um... is s-sky blue, and y-you're right - my favorite prey is fish, heh..." The tom's voice trailed off. At first glance, you wouldn't have guessed that Jasperpelt was the type to be shy - he looked more like the mysterious, hide-in-the-shadows, traumatic backstory type of cat. But the tom didn't have a traumatic backstory at all. He couldn't remember anything bad happening within his family, and he couldn't recall the last time he'd gone through a really bad heartbreak.
Yes, Jasperpelt could be a romantic when he felt like it - but unless he was recieving signals that someone might like him, he wouldn't pursue a relationship. In other words, he wasn't the one to "ask out" someone he felt affection towards. Especially if it was obvious they had feelings for someone else. The tom was staying away from the subject of family, by the way she had reacted towards her own mention of water lilies and someone named... Russetswirl? That was Russetstar's old name, wasn't it? But - wait - oh, now Jasperpelt was putting a few pieces of the puzzle together. Yet he still wouldn't comment.
If the idea that was dawning on him was the same as her trouble, then he suddenly felt an aggressive surge of dislike towards their current leader. Poor Shellfeather. The tom thought, although he wouldn't dwell on it. She was feeling much better, and now he just needed to keep her company and find ways to keep her spirits up. "S - so, tell me more about, um... about you. An - and then I guess I'll d - do the same, and that way we can get to, uh... get to know each other better," Jasperpelt suggested. It was a good idea, and he would get to know Shellfeather a lot better that way rather then just asking a bunch of questions. Besides, words were not his strong point. At all. @RedHead

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.

Last edited by lone; August 1st, 2017 at 09:34 AM.
Old July 19th, 2017, 05:30 AM
tired individual

Quote:
The special place... Thunderstorm hadn't been there in a long time, no. Could he remember where it was? Chances were that the answer to that was also no, but he could try. "Alright, we can... try to make it over there..." His voice trailed off as he glanced around at the part of the territory they were normally in. If he remembered correctly, the area had quite a few gorgeous vines and flowers... and moss hanging from the trees... over the river, right? Yes. He believed that was the spot she was speaking of. Thunderstorm could remember taking her there, remember that he'd thought she was so pretty in that moment, and - it might have been the first time he saw her smile, but it was hard to remember that far back. The grey tom hoped he wasn't confusing another spot with that one, but it would be special as well. "That's a good choice. As long as I can remember which way to go," He added with a nervous laugh as he started padding a little quicker in one direction. Honestly, at this point? Thunderstorm wasn't quite sure which way to go. He could only hope that he was choosing the right way.
Tawnyflight herself didn't remember too much of the place due to her horrible memory, but she did remember having an amazing time. She remembered it being the first time she'd smiled in quite awhile. She watched the tom beside her as he tried to remember which way to go, before looking around. she wondered if she should even try; she hadn't been paying attention when he took her there. She followed closely, staying beside him as they padded along in a direction they hoped would be the place they were looking for.
"Honestly Thunderstorm, I don't really mind where we end up. Don't stress yourself out looking for the place. If we can't find it, it's fine, I'm really alright with anywhere we happen to go." She flashed a joyful smile at the other warrior, simply glad to spend time with him.
Old July 20th, 2017, 06:08 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

Quote:

Jasperpelt wasn't really the type to wander up to another cat either, but... there were times when he thought they needed help. Or they came up to him. Or, in the case of Shellfeather, it was an accidental meeting. He hadn't meant to run into the she cat. But, he was glad he could have been of some consolation to her... that was always a bonus in Jasperpelt's eyes. "I've met a few cats. The occasional... run-in, but nothing much." His yellow hues remained fixated on the ground, tail twitching lightly as he thought for a moment. Lotusheart's friendly, warm voice always managed to give him an extra bit of confidence. Besides the fact that she was his best friend, which he felt very lucky for... for some reason, it seemed he was a better friend to she cats then toms. Why? Did they view him as competition? Did they just not like him? Think he wasn't the type to be a "real tom," whatever that meant? In any case, he had found himself meeting quite a few cats over the past few moons. Since Russetstar had become leader, it seemed more cats were at ease. More eager to make friends... or more unwilling, he had met both types. "I-I should introduce you to some of them, I... I think you guys would get along really well," He mewed, suddenly excited at the prospect of his newer friends meeting his old one. She had been his first friend - and would always be his best friend.

"Well it's good you're meeting new cats. You need more friends in your life, Jasperpelt. Who knows, maybe you'll even find 'the one'," Lotusheart gave her a friend a playful wink before a small chuckle left her body. Now, she was at a loss for words. As she averted her gaze from Jasperpelt again, she allowed herself to glance around their surroundings. Perhaps, they should go on another adventure? Lotusheart was aching for one, but she knew she had responsibilities to attend to. Adventures sounded more fun, however, and who knows what they'd find along the way. Jasperpelt's next statement brought her attention back. Her emerald hues shifted in his direction once more, wide with curiosity -- similar to a kit. "I'd like to meet new cats. It'd help me cope with becoming a warrior again," the tone in her voice changed a little. It was clear Lotusheart wasn't a fan of the warrior life, but she was about to have no kits in the nursery to tend to so she had to accept her fate.

{hints at a plot}

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old July 20th, 2017, 07:20 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fawn View Post
Tawnyflight herself didn't remember too much of the place due to her horrible memory, but she did remember having an amazing time. She remembered it being the first time she'd smiled in quite awhile. She watched the tom beside her as he tried to remember which way to go, before looking around. she wondered if she should even try; she hadn't been paying attention when he took her there. She followed closely, staying beside him as they padded along in a direction they hoped would be the place they were looking for.
"Honestly Thunderstorm, I don't really mind where we end up. Don't stress yourself out looking for the place. If we can't find it, it's fine, I'm really alright with anywhere we happen to go." She flashed a joyful smile at the other warrior, simply glad to spend time with him.
Thunderstorm remembered a time when Tawnyflight never would have wanted to spend time like this with him. She would have rather snapped at him. How far they had come since the time when he had come across her in the apprentices' den. How far they had come since the time when Thunderstorm remembered her being so snappish and rude. When he had given her a flower. When he had first had a crush on her, before realizing she was more like a sister. Though now those old feelings had returned. They had been stirred up and they seemed more potent then ever. Such a strange turn of events, and Thunderstorm didn't know whether he liked it or not. The change was strange, but it was good at the same time. It was one of those oddly satisfying things. And the fact that Tawnyflight felt the same way? That no jealousy had been present throughout their apprenticeship, well... the grey feline was thrilled about that. No jealousy. No trials - no serious ones, anyways, right? Their friendship had always been steady. His feelings might have faltered in the past, or at least felt as though they did, but now he knew that they wouldn't. "I'm glad. In that case... maybe we could just... stay here." He stopped in an area that looked rather pretty - it wasn't the special spot, but it was a nice area. The type of area that you might see in a pleasant dream. Yes, it was nice. Very... very nice indeed.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old July 20th, 2017, 10:28 PM
tired individual

Quote:
Thunderstorm remembered a time when Tawnyflight never would have wanted to spend time like this with him. She would have rather snapped at him. How far they had come since the time when he had come across her in the apprentices' den. How far they had come since the time when Thunderstorm remembered her being so snappish and rude. When he had given her a flower. When he had first had a crush on her, before realizing she was more like a sister. Though now those old feelings had returned. They had been stirred up and they seemed more potent then ever. Such a strange turn of events, and Thunderstorm didn't know whether he liked it or not. The change was strange, but it was good at the same time. It was one of those oddly satisfying things. And the fact that Tawnyflight felt the same way? That no jealousy had been present throughout their apprenticeship, well... the grey feline was thrilled about that. No jealousy. No trials - no serious ones, anyways, right? Their friendship had always been steady. His feelings might have faltered in the past, or at least felt as though they did, but now he knew that they wouldn't. "I'm glad. In that case... maybe we could just... stay here." He stopped in an area that looked rather pretty - it wasn't the special spot, but it was a nice area. The type of area that you might see in a pleasant dream. Yes, it was nice. Very... very nice indeed.
Tawnyflight stopped and took the time to look around and take in their surroundings. The place they'd stopped surely was beautiful, though Tawnyflight knew Thunderstorm had an eye for special or pretty places, even if it was just a random place in the territory. "I definitely agree," she responded as her green gaze continued to glide across the area. "It is quite a view here." After a few more moments of gazing at the scenery, she turned it back to the tom beside her, giving a little smile to him. "You do seem to have an ability to find pretty things," she said to him, flicking her tail to gesture around the area, "I'm glad I get to hang out with you. Not only are you always fun to hang out with, but I get to see such amazing things, too!" She couldn't be more glad that Thunderstorm hadn't given up on her when she'd been so stubborn as an apprentice; surely she'd said something to hurt his feelings at least once, though probably more. She knew she'd still be that rude, unlikable cat if he hadn't come along - it felt like he saved her. Saved her from a life of loneliness and hatred. The apprentice she once was wasn't the real her. This was, and Thunderstorm had been the one to bring it out.
Old July 21st, 2017, 07:18 AM
✴rewrite the stars✴

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suspiciousmindz View Post

"Well it's good you're meeting new cats. You need more friends in your life, Jasperpelt. Who knows, maybe you'll even find 'the one'," Lotusheart gave her a friend a playful wink before a small chuckle left her body. Now, she was at a loss for words. As she averted her gaze from Jasperpelt again, she allowed herself to glance around their surroundings. Perhaps, they should go on another adventure? Lotusheart was aching for one, but she knew she had responsibilities to attend to. Adventures sounded more fun, however, and who knows what they'd find along the way. Jasperpelt's next statement brought her attention back. Her emerald hues shifted in his direction once more, wide with curiosity -- similar to a kit. "I'd like to meet new cats. It'd help me cope with becoming a warrior again," the tone in her voice changed a little. It was clear Lotusheart wasn't a fan of the warrior life, but she was about to have no kits in the nursery to tend to so she had to accept her fate.

{hints at a plot}

"H - have you met me?" The ebony feline asked playfully, his yellow hues sparkling with mischief and interest. Good, now after a little while of being seperated from Lotusheart Jasperpelt was beginning to quit the nervous twitch that entered his voice. Though he had to admit it would be nice to find "the one," the type of cat he had thought about since apprenticehood, somehow the black tom very much doubted that he would be able to. Ah. He could see how learning to be a warrior once more would be hard... and the dark tom tried to think of something comforting and great to say. Why wasn't he good at this? A pause before he gently brushed his tail against her, just to let Lostuheart know he was there. For her. "C'mon. I want to show you something." There were always certain topics that Jasperpelt's voice would remain steady on. Things he liked. Things that were important to him. Small talk had never been the easiest, the 'hi, how are you' parts of conversations had left him tongue-tied every time. Once they could move on from that? It was almost like nothing had ever happened. Depending, of course, on the level of anxiety Jasperpelt had at that time as well.

(ooh what kind of a plot c

"It's a gift." Thunderstorm responded, his grey eyes twinkling in amusement as he gently brushed his tail up against her. Sparks of interest shone in his eyes, although he kept them hidden well. Still unable to believe that she, that she, was interested in him, Thunderstorm struggled to keep himself from doing something that would cause her to lose interest. After all, he wanted to keep her interest for as long as possible. He wanted to make sure that she would hold interest in him forever. Because he wanted to be with her forever. "Getting to see amazing things is definitely a bonus to my awesomeness," The grey tom teased, brushing his tail alongside her once more. It was as though he had some sort of an instinct to be beside her. An odd instinct if it were one, but it existed. And Thunderstorm didn't quite like it, didn't quite hate it. It confused him. But he was able to appreciate it at the same time. Grey eyes watched his friend as he sat down gently. "Beautiful." The word was spoken softly, and he gazed out over the landscape, just so she wouldn't know he was referring to her. His feelings for her might be out in the open now, but he still wasn't sure how she would react after a little bit. And if he were to get too attached now? How was that going to effect him in the future? @Fawn

Last edited by lone; July 21st, 2017 at 10:18 AM.
Old July 22nd, 2017, 01:37 AM
Angelique's Brother!

My Mood: Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pengu View Post
"Haha." Willowheart mewed grumpily, although she flicked his ear with her wet tail happily. "So, when the fish come back after their uh, scare," she licked her chest fur in embarrasment. "We can hunt." She watched the water carefully, shifting so her shadow wouldn't fall on the water. Eventually the fish came swimming back and waited for a fat one to come by. After a few moments, she saw a plump silver fish swimming through the water and she dipped her paw in the water, claws unsheathed. A few moments later, she came out with the fish hanging from her claws, and she flicked it on a rock, killing it with a quick bite. "Let's see if you can hunt after all those moons in the camp."
Fallenleaf dipped his head and sat down on the bank beside his friend. "Yeah with a scare like that I bet they won't ever come back." Fallenleaf teased. When he watched her catch a fish he began to regret the words he had just told her. The tom looked at her with satisfaction and a nod of approval. "I stand corrected." he snorted playfully. Fallenleaf looked into the river, seeing a fish swim by. He unsheathed his claws, digging them into the fish's scales and killed it with a bite. Fallenleaf looked at Willowheart with a smirk. "I caught one! I caught it on my first time out of camp, since I was only an apprentice!" Fallenleaf yowled in excitement.

Please know that your perfect no matter what gender, sexuality, etc is.

I'll only be on from 10:00 pm to 1:00 am my time.
Old July 22nd, 2017, 03:50 AM

My Mood: Doh

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpringtrapFNAF View Post

Fallenleaf dipped his head and sat down on the bank beside his friend. "Yeah with a scare like that I bet they won't ever come back." Fallenleaf teased. When he watched her catch a fish he began to regret the words he had just told her. The tom looked at her with satisfaction and a nod of approval. "I stand corrected." he snorted playfully. Fallenleaf looked into the river, seeing a fish swim by. He unsheathed his claws, digging them into the fish's scales and killed it with a bite. Fallenleaf looked at Willowheart with a smirk. "I caught one! I caught it on my first time out of camp, since I was only an apprentice!" Fallenleaf yowled in excitement.
Willowheart rolled her eyes. "I've caught many fish since I was made a warrior, mouse-brain." The she cat teased, flicking his ear with her bushy tail. "So what do you wanna do now? Keep hunting?"

fighting
Closed Thread