Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
WindClan Elders' Den
by Ian
Last post by ---Bluestar---
Today 07:27 AM
birthday question
Last post by Spookez.
Today 07:16 AM
Froggies stories
Last post by Spookez.
Today 06:07 AM
WindClan Galewood
by Ian
Last post by SilverFur.
Today 06:02 AM
ShadowClan Grimpeak
by BEAR.
Last post by sleepyyjax
Today 05:59 AM
Closed Thread

Old May 22nd, 2020, 10:40 AM

My Mood: Tired

Default Re: ShadowClan Highbranch

Cypresspaw padded out of the apprentice den and into the clearing. Choosing a spot near the front, she looked around for Sparrowsnap.
@Cörruptly
Old May 22nd, 2020, 10:58 AM
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Bump Policy: 72 hours

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zesty Mango View Post
Croakingkit glanced around for Ribbitkit, they were four moons old. They might become apprentices this time. He gave his pelt a quick groom before spotting Ribbitkit,” Ribbitkit. Come on, it might be us this time!” he meowed inspecting his brother’s pelt carefully
Hearing Icestar call out for a meeting, Ribbitkit lifted his head from his nap and blinked a few times. The young tom decided that he would attend this time. He hadn't bothered to attend the last one, but this time there was a chance he and his brother would become apprentices, and he wasn't about to miss that. As Croakingkit called for him, he hopped up from his napping spot and quickly scampered over. "I'm here! Are you ready?"

Character Site ✩ Bump after 3 days. ✩
Old May 22nd, 2020, 11:00 AM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

oh no....she came back just in time..
Limping on back , Cherrymist looked up at icestar. Hopefully she won't notice that she's been missing? Gulping, the she cat hobbled on in. She wreaked of fox and outskirts. She was trying to chase a Fox away..hopefully it won't come back. Her left hind leg payed the price as it had a huge bite in it. Great...just GREAT! Huffing she sat down in her usual spot and looked at her leader. A sense of dread and slight anxiety could be felt for once within this molly.

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Old May 22nd, 2020, 11:00 AM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Puddle~ View Post
Hearing Icestar call out for a meeting, Ribbitkit lifted his head from his nap and blinked a few times. The young tom decided that he would attend this time. He hadn't bothered to attend the last one, but this time there was a chance he and his brother would become apprentices, and he wasn't about to miss that. As Croakingkit called for him, he hopped up from his napping spot and quickly scampered over. "I'm here! Are you ready?"
Croakingkit gave a nod,” I’m ready...but I’m starting to think I won’t get Beastspark as a mentor, he’d be looking at me if I was going to be his apprentice. But none the warriors are glancing at me, doesn’t Icestar tell them beforehand that they will be assigned to an apprentice?” he asked fighting every instinct to bounce around in excitement he would act calm and mature. To impress his mentor.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old May 22nd, 2020, 11:01 AM
eternally tired

Berrypaw went over to the high branch and sat down for the meeting.

--
Fawnpetal looked out of the nursery at the high branch for the meeting.
|| ʚcharacter siteɞ ||

Old May 22nd, 2020, 11:06 AM
this night is sparkling

My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: ShadowClan Nursery

Hawkkit leaped up. "Mouse dung!" he growled. "Can you throw it again? Pwease, Olneather?" @Casper
being this young is art

Old May 22nd, 2020, 11:06 AM
i am kenough

Nettlespark approaches the Highbranch and sits down, throwing a look over his shoulder at his Clanmates as they also came to gather.
Old May 22nd, 2020, 11:07 AM
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Bump Policy: 72 hours

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zesty Mango View Post
Croakingkit gave a nod,” I’m ready...but I’m starting to think I won’t get Beastspark as a mentor, he’d be looking at me if I was going to be his apprentice. But none the warriors are glancing at me, doesn’t Icestar tell them beforehand that they will be assigned to an apprentice?” he asked fighting every instinct to bounce around in excitement he would act calm and mature. To impress his mentor.
Ribbitkit gave his pelt a quick groom as he listened to his littermate speak. Not that it was needed. He always kept his fur neat anyways, but if his ceremony was going to happen right now, he wanted to be extra clean-looking. Finishing his grooming session, he opened his mouth to reply. "Hmmm...I don't think that's exactly how it works. I'm pretty sure that the mentor is sometimes also surprised when they get assigned an apprentice. But I can't tell for sure because I didn't go to the last few meetings. Anyways, I'm still hoping for Mouseleap, and I hope you get whoever you want too." Inside he was excited, but he remained calm as usual, keeping a steady voice and sitting nice and still.

Character Site ✩ Bump after 3 days. ✩

Last edited by Puddle~; May 22nd, 2020 at 11:07 AM.
Old May 22nd, 2020, 11:10 AM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Puddle~ View Post
Ribbitkit gave his pelt a quick groom as he listened to his littermate speak. Not that it was needed. He always kept his fur neat anyways, but if his ceremony was going to happen right now, he wanted to be extra clean-looking. Finishing his grooming session, he opened his mouth to reply. "Hmmm...I don't think that's exactly how it works. I'm pretty sure that the mentor is sometimes also surprised when they get assigned an apprentice. But I can't tell for sure because I didn't go to the last few meetings. Anyways, I'm still hoping for Mouseleap, and I hope you get whoever you want too." Inside he was excited, but he remained calm as usual, keeping a steady voice and sitting nice and still.
Croakingkit continued to focus on his breathing to keep himself calm so he would look mature around his mentor,” I hope you get Mouseleap too.“ he meowed. While he was bursting in excitement he still couldn’t shake something Ribbitkit said You could get a mean mentor he was frankly terrified he’d get a mean mentor who would bully him around and make his do things he didn’t want to do, and that scared him.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old May 22nd, 2020, 11:12 AM
Heyo I’m back

My Mood: Bored

BlackSwift padded over to the high branch. He flickedhis tail for SageWhisker to join him. BlackSwift sat down leaving his tail spread out behind him. His gaze was focused on the leader. 'What this time? Apprentices becoming warriors? Warriors retiring?' he thought then, he froze 'Thunderclan expanding their territory? They are such mouse brains!' he thought chuckling to himself. @Mumble
Closed Thread