Last post by Rani
Today 09:08 PM

Old May 4th, 2021, 11:37 AM
✧ 'tis the damn season ✧

Bump Policy: 3 days ✧ 24 hours for time sensitive rps
My Mood: Mysterious

Default Re: Whispering Wetlands

@Bonehead |~| @Romulus |~| @Moonraven

Flickerpaw felt Jaggedscar pulling his towards him, a little, but she shrank back, pressing against Mushroomdream, because he was kind and comforting, and narrowed her eyes at her mentor. "Why not apologize here? You have the other two cats to aplolgize to, for endangering their lives and not following directions. Why not say sorry to everyone at the same time?" She wasn't stupid. She knew he was mad at her.

nightshade | birdsnow | daybreak | fallenkit
Old May 10th, 2021, 04:56 AM

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Chatty

Skyleaf

Skyleaf shook her head. "No. I mean, not any ShadowClan scents. I do scent some rabbit, though." she meowed.

[Sorry this took so long!]

// @sooti

Mistyshard is RiverClan’s current Medicine Cat. She has a semi-closed den policy. If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to VM or DM me!

RiverClan Healing || Medicine Cat Den
Old May 19th, 2021, 11:57 AM
⌗ ✶ dog days are over

Status: 彡 ╰► now if youre lonely you know i am here waiting for you ✩˚。⋆
Bump Policy: ‧₊˚✩彡 3 days / 1 day if time sensitive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shade. View Post
(spoiler alert, rookpaw is very bloodthirsty)

Rookpaw, one fang slightly poking over her lip, as it always did when she was thinking, examined her mentor? Being covered in water didn't seem all that bad though. Huh? Learn? She'd love to learn! And, if not many cats knew sow to swim, she'd have a special skill. She'd be better than the others! Take that, Venompaw!
"That'd be great, Yeeeeaeaeeeaeay!" she mewed, giving one of her highly annoying joyful screeches.
o h n o //

He let out a chuckle at Rookpaw's loud screech of joy. This was a breakthrough! It was also what Wolfwhisper feared the most. He still gave Rookpaw a nod. "Then I'll see about doing a swimming lessonnn, " He smiled softly. "I cann'tt say it'll be anytime soon thouugh, at least not until the gatherringg, " He warned. It seemed like they were done with Riverclan. Truth be told, Wolfwhisper was nervous about approaching Windclan with the tension but -- they wouldn't attack an apprentice with their mentor, would they?

That thought seemed to comfort Wolfwhisper enough for him to begin to move his way towards Windclan's border.

====
After what seemed to be forever due to the long silence - Wolfwhisper was actually using his braincells - they reached Windclan's border.

"And here we have the Whispering Wetlandsss! Oootherwise known as Windclan's border. Honestlyy, " The tom paused for a moment, trying to gather his thoughts. He didn't want to influence Rookpaw and get her in trouble but, Wolfwhisper glanced towards Rookpaw. "Windclan isn't bad. None of the clans are straight-up bad. I won'tt tell youu how to feel about them but, it's always bestt to keep an open-mind!"

❝ hold on tight to this time,
this place 'cause everything you know will be erased.
you were born inside your head.
and that is where you'll be when you are dead. ❞

-- the sleepy consumes me --
pronouns.cc
Old May 19th, 2021, 12:08 PM
Mysterious....

My Mood: Dark

Quote:
Originally Posted by x ghostie View Post
o h n o //

He let out a chuckle at Rookpaw's loud screech of joy. This was a breakthrough! It was also what Wolfwhisper feared the most. He still gave Rookpaw a nod. "Then I'll see about doing a swimming lessonnn, " He smiled softly. "I cann'tt say it'll be anytime soon thouugh, at least not until the gatherringg, " He warned. It seemed like they were done with Riverclan. Truth be told, Wolfwhisper was nervous about approaching Windclan with the tension but -- they wouldn't attack an apprentice with their mentor, would they?

That thought seemed to comfort Wolfwhisper enough for him to begin to move his way towards Windclan's border.

====
After what seemed to be forever due to the long silence - Wolfwhisper was actually using his braincells - they reached Windclan's border.

"And here we have the Whispering Wetlandsss! Oootherwise known as Windclan's border. Honestlyy, " The tom paused for a moment, trying to gather his thoughts. He didn't want to influence Rookpaw and get her in trouble but, Wolfwhisper glanced towards Rookpaw. "Windclan isn't bad. None of the clans are straight-up bad. I won'tt tell youu how to feel about them but, it's always bestt to keep an open-mind!"
Rookpaw gave a quiet "yesss" and moved on. They reached the WindClan border. As her mentor began talking she nodded. Mom and everyone else had taught her to keep her mouth shut on politics and other serious topics since she always had the unpopular opinion and no charisma to back it up. So she was often bullied for her worldview. Rookpaw didn't understand the point of the four clans, to her it just seemed like power-hungry cats that all want separate factions so they can all rule.
"I knooow, don't worry. I don't discriminate: I hate everyone equally." she half-joked.
Old May 20th, 2021, 02:03 AM
⌗ ✶ dog days are over

Status: 彡 ╰► now if youre lonely you know i am here waiting for you ✩˚。⋆
Bump Policy: ‧₊˚✩彡 3 days / 1 day if time sensitive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shade. View Post
Rookpaw gave a quiet "yesss" and moved on. They reached the WindClan border. As her mentor began talking she nodded. Mom and everyone else had taught her to keep her mouth shut on politics and other serious topics since she always had the unpopular opinion and no charisma to back it up. So she was often bullied for her worldview. Rookpaw didn't understand the point of the four clans, to her it just seemed like power-hungry cats that all want separate factions so they can all rule.
"I knooow, don't worry. I don't discriminate: I hate everyone equally." she half-joked.
Wolfwhisper probably shouldn't be proud at Rookpaw for not believing in horrible things but ah, here he was -- the biggest and most proudest grin on his face. "Woonderffull! That's a well, decent outlook on things, Rookpaw!" He meowed happily, a lil bit negative but maybe she was.. going through ah, well, what the kits these days called a 'dark phase'. She would grow out of it.

..Maybe. He wouldn't blame her if she didn't.

"Do you have any questions or are you readdyyy to get on withhh, " Wolfwhisper took a dramatic pause to emphasis the excitement of what was going to happen. "Huntttingggg!"

❝ hold on tight to this time,
this place 'cause everything you know will be erased.
you were born inside your head.
and that is where you'll be when you are dead. ❞

-- the sleepy consumes me --
pronouns.cc
Old May 20th, 2021, 02:13 AM
Mysterious....

My Mood: Dark

Quote:
Originally Posted by x ghostie View Post
Wolfwhisper probably shouldn't be proud at Rookpaw for not believing in horrible things but ah, here he was -- the biggest and most proudest grin on his face. "Woonderffull! That's a well, decent outlook on things, Rookpaw!" He meowed happily, a lil bit negative but maybe she was.. going through ah, well, what the kits these days called a 'dark phase'. She would grow out of it.

..Maybe. He wouldn't blame her if she didn't.

"Do you have any questions or are you readdyyy to get on withhh, " Wolfwhisper took a dramatic pause to emphasis the excitement of what was going to happen. "Huntttingggg!"
Rookpaw was glad her mentor didn't exactly start yelling patriotic nonsense at her like most cats. She didn't really...fit in with the clan but she kept that to herself.
Now hunting, that was exciting! Tookoaw had wondered if she'd feel guilty killing stuff, or, more accurately, that she'd like it a little too much and move on to bigger victims.
"YAAAAEEEY! I wanna hunt."
Old May 21st, 2021, 09:02 AM
hehe, squishy

Bump Policy: Every two days.
My Mood: Bored

Crowspeck's fur pricked with unease. Even if there seemed to be no activity by the border, just catching the dull scent of ShadowClan sent him on edge. Marking the border, he turned back to his patrolmates, tilting his head. "Spot anything?"
@Zero @hope @TheNyanCatMinecart

Bump me only after two days.

Old May 22nd, 2021, 05:07 PM

Bump Policy: I'm not sure yet.
My Mood: Inspired

@Kyrieknight @Zero @hope

~ ASHFEATHER ~

It had been such a long time since she'd been out and about. Ashfeather drew the scents over her tongue, her stretched, distorted nose wrinkling slightly. It reeked of ShadowClan, amphibians, and a dampness that she didn't like. So much for my deformities not aching, she thought with a silent sigh. It wouldn't affect her immediately, luckily. The she-cat also didn't want to look too bad in front of the other three warriors. I-I really hope that I don't already look pathetic. Because she probably did. Underweight, unbalanced, she was just a big mess. Her other patrol members seemed fine. Heatherbee was shy, and that wasn't a bad thing. Yet Ashfeather seemed to like Heatherbee; as in, he seemed pretty nice. Quiverpool had been mentored by Rosebriar; a shudder ran through her as she thought of the pretty dark red-orange she-cat. Ashfeather didn't want to be rude, but... but she thought that she was pretty nasty.

Ashfeather blinked at Crowspeck's question. I have to be competent, she reminded herself. What had happened to the old her? The determined one? The happy one? The one who finally had had enough and who had stepped forward and tried to take action? All of that is in the past. I... I have to step forward, and try my hardest. As much as I can. Ashfeather took in a deep breath and scented the air. Her breathing sounded distorted, even, that's how messed up it was. The amphibian scent was a little strong... and was there something sour? It was probably something different, she told herself, giving her round head a small shake.

"N-nothing out of th-the ordinary," Ashfeather meowed in her distorted voice. Great StarClan, she had grown out of that stutter some time ago, but it seemed to return when she was weak, anxious, or nervous. Perhaps right now she was all three. She was constantly hunched over, and she desperately tried to straighten up. The skinny black she-cat turned to look at Heatherbee, seeing how the tom was nervous. "H-hi," she mewed quietly. Should she say more? She didn't want to be reported back as incompetent, even though she was trying to be friendly. Ashfeather looked around, wanting to look alert, because what if they thought she was being lazy?

Character Creator!

How Would You Describe My Writing Style?

New and Improved Character Bios!
Old May 23rd, 2021, 01:48 PM
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Tired

@Neko Dontera @Bread

After leaving camp, Finchwhisker brought the two apprentices out to the WindClan border, leading them over to one end of it and signaling for the group to halt. "Pinepaw, I don't know whether you've marked a border before, but Shadepaw, I know you haven't, so both of you pay attention." It felt strange to think that Shadepaw had been an apprentice for several moons now, and was just now learning to mark a border, but he supposed it didn't exactly matter for anything. As for Pinepaw, he'd seen her bad streak with mentors thus far, so he wasn't too sure whether she'd ever been on a border patrol, or even been to any of the borders, for that matter.

"Start by finding a spot for a marker. It doesn't matter exactly where they are, as long as they stay along the boundary line of the border. Once you've picked a spot, simply rub against it, and it'll leave some scent behind." While speaking, he waltzed up to the nearest tree and marked it to start things off. "I'll begin at the far side of the border out there," he paused, flicking his tail towards the opposite end of the border. "Shadepaw, you start right here, where we're standing now. And Pinepaw, you cover the section in the middle. Refreshen any markers that seem stale, or make some entirely new ones if an area lacks ShadowClan scent. Don't cross over the scent line, and keep your eyes open for anything out of the ordinary. Got it?"

He wasn't too worried about sending the two apprentices off "on their own". As long as he was still able to see them from where he was - which he would, unless they decided to run away or something - then they'd be completely fine. Venturing away, he padded over to his section and began freshening up the old scent markers.

Character Site ✩ Bump after 3 days. ✩
Old May 23rd, 2021, 09:57 PM
Vanity of Vanities

My Mood: Bored

Shadepaw followed Finchwhisker to the WindClan border and listened carefully to the instructions given to him, hmm it sounds pretty basic so it should be easier than walking right, thought the young apprentice. He then began rubbing his pelt against as many stale and unmarked trees as possible all while scenting the air and looking around to make sure everything was okay. @Puddle~

“Maybe I Should Just Kill All The Higher-Ups.” - Satoru Gojo

My Cats:
Shadefrost
SilverLightning

Sigpic Art by Rose Pfp from Demon Slayer