Old November 29th, 2023, 01:42 AM
Adderpaw my darling

Bump Policy: Whenever always
My Mood: Spooky

Default Re: RiverClan Apprentices' Den

Adderpaw
Determined, Loyal, Lawful Good
“One day I’ll be the greatest warrior of all the clans!”

Adderpaw was bored. She had nothing to do around here and she had no chores or training to do today. What was she supposed to do? Then she saw Winterpaw. Well this would do. She got up from her nest and walked over to the other apprentice. "Hey Winterpaw, what are you up to?" She tilted her head
@coldwind
Old November 29th, 2023, 01:45 AM
pfp by chickadee

Bump Policy: 12 hours / 2 hours time sensitive
My Mood: Sneaky

Winterpaw
(Image by Pangoligon)

- @TheLostAmongTheStars -

"...Sleeping. Or at least I was." he grumbled, looking up at Adderpaw. "What do you want?"

Lillian gave belly rubs to all the cats
x ghostie gave da cats all da love <3
pat pat - hope
lots of love given by: Thechaoticdigitalcircus & SeonghwasBunnyEars
Pocket Full of Purrkies ACTIVE
Old November 29th, 2023, 01:49 AM
Adderpaw my darling

Adderpaw

"Oh sorry I didn't see that you were sleeping. Hey we got nothing to do right? Why do we go outside and play?" She purred. "Better than staying in this stuffy den!"
@coldwind
Old December 9th, 2023, 07:31 PM
Med Cat of River &amp;amp;amp; Bay

Status: the inevitable passing of time marching us all to a slow death
My Mood: Worried

Icepaw woke to a claw prodding his side. "wake up hunting patrol time."

Anybody wanna join?
Old December 10th, 2023, 09:59 AM
Adderpaw my darling

Adderpaw

After a disappointing trip back from the medicine cat den Adderpaw laid down on her nest and huffed. What was even that? Anger suddenly filled Adderpaw and she ripped at her own nest, tearing it up into fluff till the rage suddenly left her. The apprentice looked disappointed in herself, her nest was a mess and she let her emotions get the best of her. Instead of fixing the mess right away Adderpaw laid on her back and looked up at the ceiling with another huff.

How could anyone dare imply that she wouldn't amount to a good warrior over a small white lie? Like warriors didn't lie ever and without malice. There's nothing to worry about! Yeah there was predators that lurked in the dark that could snatch you away. Everything was teaming to snatch kits. There was so many of these type of lie, hell did it matter with the one she wanted. She just didn't want to get made fun of, Starclan forbid!

Adderpaw grumbled and stood up to gather her moss back and made her nest nice again. What other lies did other tell each other. Oh yeah that was right that they would always be there for you! Ha! Liars with bile in their heart no one- Adderpaw shook her head before laying back down. No no that's what other warriors said to other cats, not to Adderpaw. Explains why she was left alone like this.

"UGH!" Adderpaw exclaimed in frustration. Right now she would rather be practicing stuff with her mentor. Like, battle training, no no she already did that. She toured the boarder and learned to hunt. Oh and as a kit she learned how to swim! Uh what else was there to do really? Herbs were for stinky cats and she couldn't care about those. Her mind switch from her distraction of training to medicine cats and back to being alone. Adderpaw hated having time to self reflect, she didn't have many friends and she had no parental figures. Cats disappear all the time around here, would anyone remember her.

She quickly sat up as panic swelled in her heart. Hells, she was forgetting cats that had disappeared or those who had died recently. She was upset at a fate that might befall her and she wasn't even trying to not do the same for others. Seriously though! Would anyone remember poor Adderpaw, would she actually ever really amount to anything.

Damn these poisonous thoughts, what was even the cure for something that you couldn't physically touch? Damn them, Damn them! Adderpaw was told to focus on the present but that wasn't doable, despite it being something Larkstar told her to do. She HAD to keep focusing on the future, how else would she become a Lionheart anyways?

Man she must look silly after flopping all around like that. Whatever.

Last edited by Fish; December 10th, 2023 at 10:00 AM.
Old December 10th, 2023, 09:01 PM
✧ 'tis the damn season ✧

Bump Policy: 3 days ✧ 24 hours for time sensitive rps
My Mood: Mysterious

Birdsnow
she/her | scarred blue mitted ragdoll with blue eyes

The ragdoll had padded into the den seeking out one specific apprentice. She would visit Lotuspaw and Rainpaw later about their training, but for the time being, she wanted to see if she could locate a young cat by the name of Adderpaw. The bright, sweet young she-cat had caught the blue and white molly's eye, and she wanted to get to know the young cat. Check in. She remembered how stressful being a new apprentice was, and that was when RiverClan was relatively stable. The molly couldn't fathom what it was like trying to grow up in a Clan without stability- she had been blessed to see at least a little of a stable Clan.

"Adderpaw?" She murmured softly as she entered the den, friendly expression giving way to a concerned frown. "Are you okay, little one?" Adderpaw seemed trouble, maybe even distressed. That wouldn't do.

[ @TheLostAmongTheStars ]

nightshade | birdsnow | daybreak | fallenkit
Old December 11th, 2023, 05:52 AM
Adderpaw my darling

Quote:
Originally Posted by clarice. View Post
Birdsnow
she/her | scarred blue mitted ragdoll with blue eyes

The ragdoll had padded into the den seeking out one specific apprentice. She would visit Lotuspaw and Rainpaw later about their training, but for the time being, she wanted to see if she could locate a young cat by the name of Adderpaw. The bright, sweet young she-cat had caught the blue and white molly's eye, and she wanted to get to know the young cat. Check in. She remembered how stressful being a new apprentice was, and that was when RiverClan was relatively stable. The molly couldn't fathom what it was like trying to grow up in a Clan without stability- she had been blessed to see at least a little of a stable Clan.

"Adderpaw?" She murmured softly as she entered the den, friendly expression giving way to a concerned frown. "Are you okay, little one?" Adderpaw seemed trouble, maybe even distressed. That wouldn't do.

[ @TheLostAmongTheStars ]
Adderpaw

Adderpaw was surprised when she heard her name called out and hearing who it rang from surprised her even more so. She quickly sat up and tried to look proper to the deputy. Forgetting of course to fix her fur making her look a little wild. "Uh well er.." Adderpaw tried to think of a fitting lie, yet she couldn't think of one. She was also having a hard time to find the words how to describe how she was feeling. "I was upset, then uh my mind went to those bad thoughts.. The ones you get when you sit still too long" She said looking to the ground, slouching. It felt like some kind of failure to admit this. She also worried that she would start to crack up if she had to say what she was thinking.
Old December 14th, 2023, 04:03 AM
Pfp by lovely Willooow &amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp; amp; l t;3

Bump Policy: 1 day, but PLEASE bump me
My Mood: Sad

Silverpaw was alive.

Tired? Come get a coffee!

dino set something on fire here!!
Old December 14th, 2023, 04:40 PM
Fezzy Fun

Bump Policy: anytime
My Mood: Confused

Fern'paw || Open
Curious, gullible, trustful

The day was not long enough for Fern'paw, his paws outstretched and his long thick fur damped with water. He was a proud Riverclan cat after all, yet he didn't resemble one so easily. His long fur made it hard to move through the currents," Wonder if I'll get a mentor soon, maybe they'll teach me how to move swiftly," The tom with the green eyes stared around the den; eyeing the mossy bedding and how the cats outside the den moved around. He'll never admit it, but Fern'paw was slightly lonely, he never was a social kit, so making friends came late for him.
Old December 15th, 2023, 03:01 PM
Kass’s Bestie ^+^

Bump Policy: Anytime
My Mood: Queenly

After a rough morning of going on patrol, Springmoss had remembered that she was goin to be training her new apprentice, Fern’paw. She trotted over to the apprentice den, peering in, she saw the tom cat laying down. Walking over towards him, in a cheerful tone she said,”Hey Fern’paw, hope your ready for some training today.”

Last edited by Phantom_breeze; December 15th, 2023 at 03:01 PM.
Closed Thread