Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
The Pride Wall! [free ych!]
by Myling
Last post by sleepyyjax
Today 05:35 AM
Froggies stories
Last post by Spookez.
Today 05:24 AM
My Greatest Blessings Call...
by Dark
Last post by Dark
Today 04:47 AM
ThunderClan Undercrag
by dino.
Last post by Luminous
Today 03:35 AM
Closed Thread

Old May 24th, 2020, 07:30 PM

My Mood: Worried

Default Re: ShadowClan Medicine Cat's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goldwhisker View Post
I know! Come here! Mintheart nuzzles him back.
"I'm here" he says he sat down next to her brushing her flank with his tail
Old May 24th, 2020, 07:54 PM
yippee!!!

Bump Policy: 4 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

[ Sorry I'm late! o; this post is also short @Goldwhisker @Rainquail @Moon Lily @Quailsong ]
__

A few moments later after the second kit , a small black and white kit had come out. Their loud news filled the medicine den , sounding like they were wailing more than anything. The kit , with all their mewling and wailing , had managed to roll over on side.

·characters· •pronouns.cc•

bump after 96 hours / 4 days
Old May 24th, 2020, 08:02 PM
Back to school!

My Mood: Hungry

Quote:
Originally Posted by alan View Post
[ Sorry I'm late! o; this post is also short @Goldwhisker @Rainquail @Moon Lily @Quailsong ]
__

A few moments later after the second kit , a small black and white kit had come out. Their loud news filled the medicine den , sounding like they were wailing more than anything. The kit , with all their mewling and wailing , had managed to roll over on side.
Ravenstorm! Lick my kits! My precious kits! Mintheart meowed licking the third kit. @Quailsong
Old May 24th, 2020, 08:32 PM

Bump Policy: 48 hours
My Mood: Lurking

A third? Already? He'd never seen a birth go by this quickly! There was usually a several minute pause, but these kits seemed eager to join their new world.
He repeated the motions for this kit, noticing one of the seemed to not be breathing well, he tried to make her breathe again by directing his grooming to her chest. When she failed to start breathing again, he gave up, a bit dejected. He glanced at Irisflame, pointing his paw at the possibly dead kit after gaining her attention.
'Not breathing, dead?'
He didn't want to say it aloud.
After the response, he went back to finish cleaning the other two of the rest of their amniotic tissue and fluid. "Ok, that's three. You're doing good."

@Goldwhisker (Moon isn't online, so until she responds, it might be best to slow down on the mentions so she isn't swamped when she returns)

Add me on PokémonGo: K9WVBVJYJ

While I do not (currently) have any cats in the Clan's, I try to have at least a few role plays with my outsiders (Sedgestorm, Woollyfeather) and my StarClanner Coldamber. Most of my role plays until I feel well enough to keep up with sweeps will be related to Covenant of the Sky duties.
Old May 24th, 2020, 08:41 PM
this night is sparkling

My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Hey! Sorry my sister ditched you. Old Mintheart left you for Ravenstorm. (they are now sisters) Lightbreeze licked behind his ears.
Dewpaw shrugged. "I'll visit her."
being this young is art

Old May 24th, 2020, 08:44 PM
Moonraven's brother

Bump Policy: 3 days

Default Re: ShadowClan Patrol Reports

Quote:
(Mintheart is having kits.)
(Great! Not the place to have kittens though. You should probably take that to the nursery.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pluto View Post
[ @Undertaker ]
( Rabbithop leading patrol with RedHead’s Freezepaw, TeamInkBot’s Chasepaw, & FuzzyRatto’s Cunningeye c: )

Rabbithop padded into the clearing with a sigh. He dropped his thrush at the fresh-kill pile before glancing around the clearing, yellow eyes scanning the clearing before spotting Beastspark. When he had hunted with the tom he had found his company enjoyable. He padded over to him, a friendly smile on his maw that didn’t reach his eyes as his mind was awhirl with thoughts on the patrol. What to report first? “Hey Beastspark. My hunting patrol finished. Chasepaw was acting like a kit and ran into the forest after some critiscm. Although I need to talk with my apprentice about being kinder with her words... the reaction was uncalled for.” He started off rather jumbled for once but quickly regained some sense of calm composure. “Anyways, while we were out I spotted a tree. It had fur tufts at it’s base and claw marks etched into the bark.” The white tom blinked at the deputy, grimacing at his horrible explanation and wondered what the deputy would do with the information.
As the short tailed tom walked over, naturally his eyes fell to the bobtail before meeting Rabbithop's smile. He looked happy, but his eyes didn't convey the same picture which was concerning. Beastspark listens intently, frowning as he explains about Chasepaw and Freezepaw. He couldn't fully judge the situation considering he had not been there. He'd take Rabbithop's word for now.

"Did you find him?" Beastspark asked when the warrior didn't say if Chasepaw had returned or not. As the subject was changed his tail twitches with uneasiness.

"Could you identify the animals though the fur or claw marks even scent would do?" He inquires, praying he wasn't stressing the tom out with his questions. He hoped whatever it was wasn't the same animal Sagemist's patrol had picked up near RiverClan.

siggy art by redshiftreign
Dawnstar is the leader of ShadowClan and will shred you if you enter her den. She has a semi-closed den policy.
ShadowClan Resources ||| Dawnstar ||| ||| Kit Curriculum Finder
Old May 24th, 2020, 08:48 PM
⌗ ✶ dog days are over

Status: 彡 ╰► now if youre lonely you know i am here waiting for you ✩˚。⋆
Bump Policy: ‧₊˚✩彡 3 days / 1 day if time sensitive
My Mood: Mysterious

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmkmb View Post
Fallenheart watched his apprentice with a smile. Little cats were so... adorable, not like he was going to ever say that out loud, though. "It's a word if you want it to be," he commented on the matter, an amused tone in his voice. Besides, where did terms like furball ever come from? Obviously, a cat decided that something looked like a ball of fur and just called it that. Okayness was the same thing, sort of. He - he actually really needed to stop with this rambling train of thought. "If you're up for it, I could take you training now," Fallenheart put the idea out there. "You asked me to show you the borders, didn't you?" the black tabby recalled.
jaypaw shuffled with his paws nervously as fallenheart watched him with a smile. slatepaw's habit had rubbed off of other cats, didn't it? it did. he pouted, scooting away a good few paw-steps. his ears perked up. "it, um can be?" he mewed, blinking. yeah. jaypaw guess it could be! that put a small smile on the apprentice's face.

jaypaw looked back up, tilting his head at the mention of training. oh yeah. he did need to get on that whole train, didn't he? "sur..re!" jaypaw replied, actually feeling a bit.. excited. it was an adventure! he hadn't gone on an adventure in sooooo long!

his body stiffened at the mention of the borders. slightly stunned by the statement, he would blink. "huh?" jaypaw shuffled with his paws. yeah. he did. not. not for the best reason, though. wasn't this his chance, however? what chance? "yeah, " jaypaw confirmed, swallowing down his worries dryly. "are.. are we go,, gonna go seem..m t..them..?"

❝ hold on tight to this time,
this place 'cause everything you know will be erased.
you were born inside your head.
and that is where you'll be when you are dead. ❞

-- the sleepy consumes me --
pronouns.cc
Old May 24th, 2020, 08:53 PM
Back to school!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Echobreeze18 View Post
Dewpaw shrugged. "I'll visit her."
Maybe later. Let’s go hunting tomorrow. (I would say now but I have to go to bed. Night!)
Old May 24th, 2020, 08:55 PM
this night is sparkling

My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Maybe later. Let’s go hunting tomorrow. (I would say now but I have to go to bed. Night!)
Dewpaw nodded.
(buh-bye!)
being this young is art

Old May 24th, 2020, 08:56 PM
Back to school!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rainquail View Post
A third? Already? He'd never seen a birth go by this quickly! There was usually a several minute pause, but these kits seemed eager to join their new world.
He repeated the motions for this kit, noticing one of the seemed to not be breathing well, he tried to make her breathe again by directing his grooming to her chest. When she failed to start breathing again, he gave up, a bit dejected. He glanced at Irisflame, pointing his paw at the possibly dead kit after gaining her attention.
'Not breathing, dead?'
He didn't want to say it aloud.
After the response, he went back to finish cleaning the other two of the rest of their amniotic tissue and fluid. "Ok, that's three. You're doing good."

@Goldwhisker (Moon isn't online, so until she responds, it might be best to slow down on the mentions so she isn't swamped when she returns)
(Ok! Sorry!)
Dead!!! Mintheart freaked out hearing that one of her precious kits died! Vixenkit will be her name! My poor Vixen kit! I will always love you! (Squirrelkit will be born a few min later!)

Last edited by ~RooRoo~; May 24th, 2020 at 09:06 PM.
Closed Thread