by Bean
Last post by Minkuu
Today 02:46 AM

Old March 16th, 2017, 01:11 PM

My Mood: Lurking

Cool Re: ThunderClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Random Melody View Post
"I will," Roarclaw smiled as she accepted his offer, and chuckled at her nudge. He leapt up and hurried after the she-cat, a smile on his face as he fell into step with her, nudging his shoulder playfully against hers.
(These two x3)
(who do they remind you of? xD)
Coonmask laughed and ran ahead, looking back to see if he was following. Every time he got closer she bolted ahead and looked back, laughing.
Old March 16th, 2017, 01:15 PM
✶Stardust's Topaz✶

My Mood: Tired

Default Re: ThunderClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by mony View Post

(who do they remind you of? xD)
Coonmask laughed and ran ahead, looking back to see if he was following. Every time he got closer she bolted ahead and looked back, laughing.
(Kion and Chaka Bunga -clears throat- Yeah Kion and Bunga :3)
(Halp me im trying not to ship Kiaka o.o)
Roarclaw laughed and bounded after her, a smile on his face as he quickened his pace, laughing.

When Angels Fall With Broken Wings
I Can't Give Up, I Can't Give In
When All Is Lost And Daylight Ends
I'll Carry You, And We Will Live
Forever...

Profile picture drawn by my lovely girlfriend, Stardust
Old March 16th, 2017, 01:35 PM

Cool Re: ThunderClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Random Melody View Post
(Kion and Chaka Bunga -clears throat- Yeah Kion and Bunga :3)
(Halp me im trying not to ship Kiaka o.o)
Roarclaw laughed and bounded after her, a smile on his face as he quickened his pace, laughing.
{xD}
Coonmask ran into a clearing where she bolted and jumped, landing on her back. She giggled then laughed, rolling playfully.
Old March 16th, 2017, 01:38 PM
✶Stardust's Topaz✶

My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by mony View Post

{xD}
Coonmask ran into a clearing where she bolted and jumped, landing on her back. She giggled then laughed, rolling playfully.

(XD)
Roarclaw chuckled and leaped after her, rolling onto his back with a grin. He smiled listening to her laugh, ears flicking contentedly as he laid there.

When Angels Fall With Broken Wings
I Can't Give Up, I Can't Give In
When All Is Lost And Daylight Ends
I'll Carry You, And We Will Live
Forever...

Profile picture drawn by my lovely girlfriend, Stardust
Old March 16th, 2017, 01:55 PM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

My Mood: Asleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post

The Abyssinian felt his pelt begin to heat up at Featherspeckle's words of praise. His ears flicked backwards-- even Ryver, who had always been so teasing and so sweet, had never said anything like that to him. Ever. She'd just given him a nickname and flirted with him a lot-- she'd never cared. The multi-colored feline before him seemed to care a lot, and that gave Martenthorn a sense of excitement. Happiness. "W- thanks." He mewed with a purr, a smile coming onto his features. When you smile, I bet even your StarClan thinks the sun came up. Ryver's words-- Ryver's always changing, forever teasing, words. She used to tell him his smile could light up the Clans. It lights up my day. Almost everything he did now reminded him of the she cat, especially being here with another.

"I wouldn't...I wouldn't want you to change either. You're a great friend. A great listener. A wonderful cat to be around. Anyone who would change you is crazy. Anyone who would reject you is crazy." Martenthorn mewed, and then clamped his maw shut. He wasn't sure if his words were opening up old wounds, but he felt embarassed speaking them anyways. He had no right. She was such a great cat, and he didn't want to hurt her. Had he hurt Ryver? Is that why she had left? Why are you leaving? I found someone new. But Ryver, I thought-- You thought what? That we would be together forever? Is that why you were with her? No! Ryver, that was my friend! Right. Goodbye, Martenthorn. So that was how the conversation had gone. And now he felt guilty-- horrible. And she had come back.

He had hurt her, not the other way around. And she had come back for forgiveness, not to be rejected like he had once before. But he had refused to give it to her. And now he felt like such a jerk, it was almost unbearable. He watched Featherspeckle hunt, although the fun was gone from the day. And Ryver was gone from his life...parts of him, now knowing this truth, were sad. But most of him was glad, glad that Featherspeckle was resurfacing all these memories, glad that she was staying with him. Glad that they were friends. She was such a great cat, Martenthorn hoped that whatever tom she might meet would make her happy. She deserved the best of things...and whoever she had been with before had refused to give that to her. Whoever they were needs to stay out of her life. Forever. He thought, already forgetting the name of the kittypet she had been with.

And her best friend. What had happened? He felt bad, of course, that the cat had died, but something seemed so wrong...and he couldn't figure it out. It was plaguing him, and yet he still wasn't sure about it. As Featherspeckle returned he tried to look alert, and not as though he had just been thinking about her personal life. "Nice catch," He praised with a smile, although his mind was still fixated on the other situation. At her words, a tinge of embarassment began to creep under his fur, but once he realized she was kidding-- was she kidding?-- it stopped. "Uh, well, I-I can g-get my own, thanks. But I mean if-- if you want to...if you don't mind...uh, I'll just...be...over here." He mewed, his voice trailing off to a low mutter as he padded over towards another part of the territory, in search of his own prey. He would have liked to share with Featherspeckle, but he was too embarassed to say anything about it.
‘’Suite yourself,’’ the she-cat called to him. Her voice oddly sounded too sweet, as if she ate entire pot of honey. As she put her catch in her mouth, she turned her body, so that she would carefully watch Martenthorn in action. She wouldn’t had mind sharing the prey with him, but once she detected that change in his attitude. That nervousness coming back, she didn’t make another comment. However she wondered if he would had said it differently if she were...what’s the she-cat name?...R--River? No...Ryder?..Ryver. Clearly, if she were Ryver, would he had said something differently? Would he had wanted to share this piece of prey with her...if she had the same name, the same looks, the same personality as the unmentioned she-cat? After all, she was his love. Deep down he probably still loved her, and wanted to be with her. If she made a sudden appearance, he wouldn’t think twice about running back into her paws--kits or not.

Was she jealous? Featherspeckle shook her head. Clearly not, her jealousy days been over. Ever since she was an apprentice they’ve been over. Ever since she got rid of that lousy Moose, they’ve been over. And, she vowed they would never come back.

Yet, Martenthorn’s words pierced into her mind--into her heart--into her soul. She felt warmth complete her body from inside and out just thinking about what he said. It was sweet. Something she was afraid to thank him on. She could tell Martenthorn was being generous with his words while Moose only played her at first. But, it was love when it first begun? Until Viola came along and brushed her bushy tail alongside him, making him fall in love.

‘’One day, we’ll run away together..and we’ll be together. We’ll find us a nice home, raise a lot of kittens, and we’ll be happy.’’ Moose nuzzled her, lovingly. This was before Viola came into the picture. This was when Featherspeckle wasn’t afraid to express her desires, and she always purred at the mention of the dark brown cat.

‘’I’m holding you to your word.’’ Featherspeckle was young at that age. She was quite naive. As if she were a she-cat who had a first crush, and would do anything to be with them.

‘’Would I ever lie to you, love?’’ And, he did. ‘’It’s a promise.’’ That was broken.

Featherspeckle shrugged, and she tore into the meat. She kept her eyes fixated on the abyssinian, an encouraging smile was placed on her maw. He was a good friend of hers. She couldn’t be jealous of another cat from his past. Yet, she did like him. And, she feared that he would choose this, this--Ryver when the time came.

Why come she was not used to this? Being second place. Second best. It was better than not placing at all at least. Featherspeckle felt offended, but she didn’t voice out the thought. She lashed her tail in agitation at her annoyance. Why was she annoyed now? She had nothing to be annoyed about. Yet, this Ryver steady played in her mind. Was that where her annoyance was? She never even met the she-cat, and yet this stupid she-cat was constantly plaguing her thoughts!

Featherspeckle closed her eyes for a bit, and slightly turned her head. She wasn’t even hungry at anymore. She was feeding off her misery, and when she took a couple breaths to calm down. She allowed her mind to relax. She opened her yellow hues feeling a sense of serenity once more.
Old March 16th, 2017, 02:46 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by tawny~ View Post
Leafpaw, on the other hand, was a new apprentice, but he knew first hand what evil could do exactly, since he lived through the second evil era, and seen Ratnight and Fennelstrike fall to their demises, at such a young age, four moons to be exact. He had been a strange kit in his kithood though, often understanding things, normal kits would...not normally understand as a kit. Leafpaw was at times, difficult to understand, but at times, not so difficult to understand, but it was extremely complicated, if you thought about it way too hard. It was a normal winter day, so far. Leafpaw's claws dug into the flat boulder he was crouching on, in a rather uncomfortable position, with a concentrated look in his gaze. Normally, Leafpaw didn't come to hunt around these parts, so it was a bit of surprise for him to be around here, but exploring all the territory had to stick to him now. He didn't know much of the territory, so didn't he have to know it? He wasn't exactly hunting either, just sitting, in a rather, awkward position, to say the least. Getting into a more...comfortable position, Leafpaw stared out into the forest, listening to birds chirping, well, they could be prey...later maybe...
The silver tabby heard a pawstep behind her. And then several more. Now on guard, she whirled around-- and saw a smaller cat standing behind her. Her hues flashed worriedly at first, then more angrily. Most of the time she was nervous around new cats, but this time, she seemed to have already gotten over her fear. "Who are you, and what are you doing back here?" She asked, her hues flashing once more. He had a ThunderClan scent, but that was only making her more wary. No blood anywhere, so he couldn't have killed a ThunderClan cat. And he didn't have the appearance of a rogue, so she figured she was safe. Still, just to be on the extra safe side, she unsheathed her claws and took a step closer. There was an expression of fear, and tensity in her hues, showing clearly as she glared at him. No doubt that Stormpaw would make a formidable opponent, if it came to fighting. She certainly hoped it wouldn't. Swiftly, she sized up the younger cat. He wouldn't be too much of an opponent; he looked younger, and inexperienced. She would be able to chase him out easily. Stormpaw awaited his response, ice blue hues fixed on him with a cold stare shimmering in them.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old March 16th, 2017, 03:54 PM
constantly tired

Quote:
The silver tabby heard a pawstep behind her. And then several more. Now on guard, she whirled around-- and saw a smaller cat standing behind her. Her hues flashed worriedly at first, then more angrily. Most of the time she was nervous around new cats, but this time, she seemed to have already gotten over her fear. "Who are you, and what are you doing back here?" She asked, her hues flashing once more. He had a ThunderClan scent, but that was only making her more wary. No blood anywhere, so he couldn't have killed a ThunderClan cat. And he didn't have the appearance of a rogue, so she figured she was safe. Still, just to be on the extra safe side, she unsheathed her claws and took a step closer. There was an expression of fear, and tensity in her hues, showing clearly as she glared at him. No doubt that Stormpaw would make a formidable opponent, if it came to fighting. She certainly hoped it wouldn't. Swiftly, she sized up the younger cat. He wouldn't be too much of an opponent; he looked younger, and inexperienced. She would be able to chase him out easily. Stormpaw awaited his response, ice blue hues fixed on him with a cold stare shimmering in them.
Leafpaw slowly got into a sitting position, blinking at Stormpaw. Why..is she looking uncomfortable? The tom asked himself, a thoughtful expression on his face. Ah, I understand now.. Gave a silent nod to himself, optics with an understanding sliver in his optics. Some cats were a bit wary now days. "I think you might be misunderstanding the situation." Leafpaw spoke thoughtfully, tail flicking. Sometimes you can't tell from enemy to clanmate, that was understanding. "Leafpaw." He introduced simply, plain and simple, not making it any difficult. That was the plan, and hopefully, it would stay the plan. "I was going to hunt, for the clan, but I haven't seen anything so I decided to sit down here for a bit." Leafpaw was being honest, truly. It was leafbare anyways, so prey was kinda scarce, I mean, wouldn't you be in hiding if it was cold, and you didn't have a clan to take care of, and you could actually hide? Yeah, Leafpaw didn't really think that way, but it was a thought to consider.
Old March 16th, 2017, 05:12 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoireRose View Post

‘’Suite yourself,’’ the she-cat called to him. Her voice oddly sounded too sweet, as if she ate entire pot of honey. As she put her catch in her mouth, she turned her body, so that she would carefully watch Martenthorn in action. She wouldn’t had mind sharing the prey with him, but once she detected that change in his attitude. That nervousness coming back, she didn’t make another comment. However she wondered if he would had said it differently if she were...what’s the she-cat name?...R--River? No...Ryder?..Ryver. Clearly, if she were Ryver, would he had said something differently? Would he had wanted to share this piece of prey with her...if she had the same name, the same looks, the same personality as the unmentioned she-cat? After all, she was his love. Deep down he probably still loved her, and wanted to be with her. If she made a sudden appearance, he wouldn’t think twice about running back into her paws--kits or not.

Was she jealous? Featherspeckle shook her head. Clearly not, her jealousy days been over. Ever since she was an apprentice they’ve been over. Ever since she got rid of that lousy Moose, they’ve been over. And, she vowed they would never come back.

Yet, Martenthorn’s words pierced into her mind--into her heart--into her soul. She felt warmth complete her body from inside and out just thinking about what he said. It was sweet. Something she was afraid to thank him on. She could tell Martenthorn was being generous with his words while Moose only played her at first. But, it was love when it first begun? Until Viola came along and brushed her bushy tail alongside him, making him fall in love.

‘’One day, we’ll run away together..and we’ll be together. We’ll find us a nice home, raise a lot of kittens, and we’ll be happy.’’ Moose nuzzled her, lovingly. This was before Viola came into the picture. This was when Featherspeckle wasn’t afraid to express her desires, and she always purred at the mention of the dark brown cat.

‘’I’m holding you to your word.’’ Featherspeckle was young at that age. She was quite naive. As if she were a she-cat who had a first crush, and would do anything to be with them.

‘’Would I ever lie to you, love?’’ And, he did. ‘’It’s a promise.’’ That was broken.

Featherspeckle shrugged, and she tore into the meat. She kept her eyes fixated on the abyssinian, an encouraging smile was placed on her maw. He was a good friend of hers. She couldn’t be jealous of another cat from his past. Yet, she did like him. And, she feared that he would choose this, this--Ryver when the time came.

Why come she was not used to this? Being second place. Second best. It was better than not placing at all at least. Featherspeckle felt offended, but she didn’t voice out the thought. She lashed her tail in agitation at her annoyance. Why was she annoyed now? She had nothing to be annoyed about. Yet, this Ryver steady played in her mind. Was that where her annoyance was? She never even met the she-cat, and yet this stupid she-cat was constantly plaguing her thoughts!

Featherspeckle closed her eyes for a bit, and slightly turned her head. She wasn’t even hungry at anymore. She was feeding off her misery, and when she took a couple breaths to calm down. She allowed her mind to relax. She opened her yellow hues feeling a sense of serenity once more.

The Abyssinian cocked his head to the side at her words. They were so sweet...and for a moment, he wanted to hear them again. Though sincerity had not been the most obvious thing there, Martenthorn had relished those two words because they had been so sweet. What was it about the multi-colored she cat that was so intriguing? Martenthorn had always loved mysteries-- but she was a mystery wrapped up in a hundred other layers of hurt and defensiveness. She had defended herself against cats for so long that he had the feeling it would be a while before she would fully trust him not to hurt her. Or did she already? He couldn't be sure.

And it wasn't that he hadn't wanted to share with her. He had. But something had happened to change his mind. Martenthorn could hear a rustling in the bushes, a constant, annoying sound. His hues narrowed and he pounced, claws unsheathed, and instantly killed a small mouse. It always made him feel bad, killing the smaller animals who had no way of defending themselves...but it was for the Clan. They needed to take these things back to the Clan first, then they could eat. Would Ryver ever return? He doubted it. He sincerely hoped not, at least. And then, in a flash of light-- well, not exactly a flash of light, but he caught sight of a familiar pelt through the trees and almost dropped the mouse.

Was that who he thought it was? He glanced back to where Featherspeckle was sitting, smiling at him encouragingly and a warm feeling spread through him. But still...he couldn't just ignore the fact that there was this cat flitting through the trees. What if they weren't ThunderClan? What were they doing here? Martenthorn's hues narrowed and he padded back protectively towards the she cat, dropping the mouse. "I'll...be right back." He mewed, blurring the words more then he meant to before he darted into the trees after the figure. He could see the pelt always bobbing and weaving ahead of him, though it was clean and neat as it always had been. What are you doing out here? Playin'. Wanna play? Of course! Fast foward to another time, when they had been much older. What are you doing out here? Leaving. What? You heard me, Martenthorn. I'm leaving. And that had been a horrible day. Fast foward again, to the third time the conversation had started that way. What are you doing out here? Please, Martenthorn...give me a chance. And he hadn't.

If this was who he thought it was, he knew that he would have to get them out of here as fast as possible. He didn't want them messing up his life again. Martenthorn sprang, pinning the figure to the ground and staring into her own forever-soft, light green hues. "R-Ry-Ryver?" He stammered. Her eyes had held terror, and now held a surprised warmth that could never be replaced...that he had been thinking of, whether conciously or unconciously, for quite a long time now. That warmth had haunted his dreams...that face had haunted his dreams. "Hello, Martenthorn."

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old March 16th, 2017, 05:42 PM
whats up danger?

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: ThunderClan Training Cave

Quote:
The brown tabby shook his head a little, as though in admiration of the tom. He remembered he had been a much lazier apprentice; and although those were some of the best moons of his life, they had equally been some of the worst because of his embarassment. Of course he would be embarassed about them, since they had been...well...not his greatest accomplishments, but he could equally be pleased with them. After all, the best moons of his life-- that was no small accomplishment. "Alright. I think you get the hang of RiverClan-- let's move on. WindClan cats...what can you tell me about the way they fight and their weak spots?" He asked, his eyes narrowing at the younger cat as though to say I have you now. Of course that wasn't what he was thinking...and it was an odd thing to think, if he had been, but normal in a sense as well.
He thought for a moment on the question. When going to gatherings,he had remembered seeing how skinny and thin Windclan cats were,long limbs meant for running across the moor. "Well they live on moors,so they will try to attack from the bottom on the moor,so the sun is in my eyes," the apprentice started,going over what he had learned,"they attack with speed,not strength which is where Thunderclan cats can overpower them." he mewed simply. While he hadn't had to fight any Windclan cats himself,he figured they would fight in numbers and speed rather then strength and stealth like Thunderclan had.
Old March 16th, 2017, 06:03 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

Quote:
Originally Posted by tawny~ View Post
Leafpaw slowly got into a sitting position, blinking at Stormpaw. Why..is she looking uncomfortable? The tom asked himself, a thoughtful expression on his face. Ah, I understand now.. Gave a silent nod to himself, optics with an understanding sliver in his optics. Some cats were a bit wary now days. "I think you might be misunderstanding the situation." Leafpaw spoke thoughtfully, tail flicking. Sometimes you can't tell from enemy to clanmate, that was understanding. "Leafpaw." He introduced simply, plain and simple, not making it any difficult. That was the plan, and hopefully, it would stay the plan. "I was going to hunt, for the clan, but I haven't seen anything so I decided to sit down here for a bit." Leafpaw was being honest, truly. It was leafbare anyways, so prey was kinda scarce, I mean, wouldn't you be in hiding if it was cold, and you didn't have a clan to take care of, and you could actually hide? Yeah, Leafpaw didn't really think that way, but it was a thought to consider.
The silver tabby blinked for a moment, but kept her body tense and on guard. She didn't want to let her guard down, just in case he was lying to her. "Alright, look. I don't know--" She began, but was cut off by him stating his name. Leafpaw. No, that was a Clan name, alright...and he did have a ThunderClan scent...Stormpaw slowly relaxed, sheathing her claws and giving him a more respectful expression. Not necessarily friendly-- she was nice, and polite to her clanmates, of course, but 'friendly' didn't seem to be in her mental dictionary. "Stormpaw." She introduced herself as well, figuring she might as well...if this cat intended her harm, he would have attacked her earlier.

And his story seemed to be believable. Believable to the point where Stormpaw believed it, at least, and because she was in such a flustered mood, that meant that it must be true. She felt as though she would have been able to see through any lie. "Well, you won't find much back here. It's freezing. Not a lot of cats come back here, anyways... why'd you come this far back?" She asked. Her voice held a light, airy, careless tone, but the hidden tone in it showed otherwise...what are you doing here, and did you lie to me? Though Stormpaw wouldn't say either out loud, she already looked as though she were going back on her guard, back to the more fierce looking apprentice that had first greeted the younger one. Again, her thoughts turned to the fact that he wasn't much of a challenge. She could do this.