Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
ShadowClan Leader's Den
by BEAR.
Last post by Bean
Today 05:04 PM
WindClan Nursery
by Ian
Last post by BlueBubble
Today 05:01 PM
Atari Camp
by taillow
Last post by constellation
Today 04:55 PM
Viva Cat Vegas! [Whole...
by Rani
Last post by Fits
Today 04:43 PM
Closed Thread

Old May 10th, 2020, 07:20 PM
Engaged to Ian

Bump Policy: 72 hours

Default Re: WindClan Breezerock

Twilightstar sighed as she spoke about the rabbit again. Her irritation evaporated with the sigh, the leader couldn't be too upset with Fernpaw. Twilightstar had been pretty adamant in telling her to help the clan out.
"WindClan will appreciate the gesture." she answers after a moment of silence, "but apprentices aren't supposed to be wandering outside of camp without a warrior or mentor, keep that in mind for the future." Dropping her head, Twilightstar gives the rabbit a sniff and a slight smile. "You can stay in the clan." Her gaze drifts over to Whispertail who had been talking with her before. He didn't have an apprentice yet. "Whispetail can mentor you."
@Mumble @Echobreeze18

Twilightstar is the current leader of WindClan has an open den policy.
WindClan Resources || WindClan Kit Curriculum Finder ||WindClan (Extra) Apprentice Training
Old May 10th, 2020, 07:27 PM
Why am I still awake

My Mood: Sleepy
Default Re: WindClan Training Moor

Quote:
Originally Posted by SparrowSoar View Post
She thought for a moment, and remembered seeing a cat kill an adder that had strayed into the camp once. "Er.. long a thin, and usually green, right? She mewed, scrunching up her eyes in thought. (sorry I took a while I had to shower) @RainbowQuail
[You’re fine]

She was right about the long and thin part. Her tail swayed as she got lost in thought for a few seconds. From Wolfwhisper’s memory, they could vary in color and had zig zag patterns. “They can vary in color but an easier way to remember is their zig zag patterns. They’re mainly dangerous to kits but you should still look out for them.” What were some other venomous snakes? Rattlesnakes.... and water moccasins? Yeah, those were venomous.
Old May 10th, 2020, 07:37 PM

Status: Sitting around. Feel free to VM me if you want to roleplay!
My Mood: Bored

She nodded. "One tried to attack me once!" She mewed, she hated adders, but now she could stop them from attacking kits. @RainbowQuail
Old May 10th, 2020, 07:45 PM
Engaged to Ian

Bump Policy: 72 hours

Default Re: WindClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by kittygirl View Post
echopaw bounded out into the moor, she was very excited to finally get her assessment. she sat down and curled her tail neatly around her paws, her eyes shining with pride as she straighten up. echopaw made a quick glance to see if twilightstar had followed her.

@Moonraven
Twilightstar pads out behind the apprentice, she looked quite eager and full of determination. Good, if all goes well Echopaw would be the first warrior named by the leader. To think, that immature furball she had been debating on getting rid of was shaping up to be a fine cat. "Echopaw," Twilightstar gives her ear a scratch as she stops beside the apprentice. "Your claws sharp and all your warrior skills ready? " It was time to show the leader she was fit for her ceremony.

Twilightstar is the current leader of WindClan has an open den policy.
WindClan Resources || WindClan Kit Curriculum Finder ||WindClan (Extra) Apprentice Training
Old May 10th, 2020, 07:49 PM
Why am I still awake

Quote:
She nodded. "One tried to attack me once!" She mewed, she hated adders, but now she could stop them from attacking kits. @RainbowQuail

She nodded. That was quite interesting, her tail stopped swaying. Her blank gaze wandered for a moment before settling back on Dawnpaw. Now... rattle snakes.... rattle snakes... she couldn’t recall what they looked like but then she remembered the rattle at the end of their tail. “What about rattlesnakes?” Next, would be water moccasins and then after that, there was something else Wolfwhisper wanted to teach her.
Old May 10th, 2020, 07:51 PM

Status: Sitting around. Feel free to VM me if you want to roleplay!
My Mood: Bored

"Hmm... like a normal adder, but they make that rattling sound with their tail?" She mewed. @RainbowQuail
Old May 10th, 2020, 08:04 PM
Why am I still awake

Quote:
"Hmm... like a normal adder, but they make that rattling sound with their tail?" She mewed. @RainbowQuail

Wolfwhisper couldn’t recall exactly what they looked like so she was just going to assume Dawnpaw was correct. “The rattle is the key to defining them.” Here was something she suspected to be a bit harder. “What do you know about water moccasins?” She stared at Dawnpaw, not meaning to but her expressionless gaze can often make her seem like she’s staring.
Old May 10th, 2020, 08:35 PM
chase your dreams, fool.

My Mood: Tired

Default Re: WindClan Apprentices' Den

[ @Lynxpaw ]

Runningpaw could see the thanks glimmering in his eyes, and felt her gaze soften. Littlewish didn't deserve him. He was too pure. Maybe she could actually be...friends? Yes, that was the word- with this sprout. He seemed nice enough, and was warning up to her fast enough it seemed, so why not? One more person to join her gang of awesomeness! You were the only one in that gang... Her annoying excuse of a brain reminded her. Oh, pfft. That's cause no one else was actually awesome. She retorted, shrugging the thought off. At his words, her ears pricked up eagerly.
"Uh, duh. I am STARVING."

❝shine bright, little star.❞

i've shut down all rps, but i'll be semi-online for vms and pms.
hit me up on discord if you'd like to chat over dms (:

sitesignature pic • profile pic from alice oseman's heartstopper <3
Old May 10th, 2020, 08:37 PM
GONE

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: WindClan Apprentices' Den

"Let's go" Eaglepaw told Runningpaw. He turned and disappeared into the clearing.

@Moon Lily
Old May 10th, 2020, 08:40 PM
chase your dreams, fool.

My Mood: Tired

Default Re: WindClan Territory

[ @Lynxpaw ]

Littlewish sat behind him, eyes laced with faint traces of amusement. The apprentice was a hard worker, and although he was quiet, he didn't seem to have a problem with asking him anything. It was a good start already! He smiled. Twilightstar would be proud. Smelling the rabbit himself, he caught sight of the thing, hopping ahead of them. It seemed quite merry, the poor thing, unaware of its fate.
"Downwind? Well, if you're upwind, it means that your scent will travel with the wind to the rabbit, and it'll smell you." He explained, eyes fixed on the long-eared creature. He was already salivating, "If you want to get downwind, you'll have to go around it."

❝shine bright, little star.❞

i've shut down all rps, but i'll be semi-online for vms and pms.
hit me up on discord if you'd like to chat over dms (:

sitesignature pic • profile pic from alice oseman's heartstopper <3
Closed Thread