Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
WindClan Galewood
by Ian
Last post by Rani
Today 12:08 AM
[ atari ] goshawk's finder
Last post by finley !!
Yesterday 11:40 PM
ShadowClan Grimpeak
by BEAR.
Last post by Rani
Yesterday 11:38 PM
vice versa, vise versus...
Last post by finley !!
Yesterday 11:37 PM
ThunderClan Nursery
by dino.
Last post by AriaTheFiremaiden
Yesterday 11:36 PM
Closed Thread

Old May 10th, 2020, 08:44 PM
GONE

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Eaglepaw padded out of the apprentice's den and headed for the fresh-kill pile. He turned to look at Runningpaw."Want to share a rabbit?" he asked her.

@Moon Lily
Old May 10th, 2020, 08:50 PM
GONE

Default Re: WindClan Territory

Eaglepaw nodded and started stalking around the rabbit. He paused to check if he was down wind.Nearly. He continued stalking it and stopped as soon as he was down wind. He faced it and moved forward in a crouch. He leaped and caught it between his paws. He quickly nipped it hard and felt it go limp. He picked it up and padded towards Littlewish.

@Moon Lily
Old May 10th, 2020, 09:20 PM

Status: Sitting around. Feel free to VM me if you want to roleplay!
My Mood: Bored

Default Re: WindClan Training Moor

She hadn't seen a water moccasin before, but had heard a cat reporting it before. "Umm.. hmm... they have.. they have catlike eyes- and a more triangular head then other adders." She felt as if Wolfwhisper was judging her, which made her sadden even more, and now her excitement seemed dulled. @RainbowQuail

Last edited by lucidense; May 10th, 2020 at 09:21 PM.
Old May 10th, 2020, 09:26 PM
chase your dreams, fool.

My Mood: Tired

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

[ @Lynxpaw ]

Runningpaw blinked at the appearance of the bright sunshine that flooded the clearing. She had not been expecting that. Padding after the fellow apprentice, she sniffed at a butterfly in disapproval as it teetered on by. It was a monarch, probably in search of food. Its amber wings fluttered low over the clearing, the black dapples a beautiful touch. She was enchanted by the thing, and felt her gaze flit around to follow it. Aaand... It was killed by a kit. Carry on! She continued after Eaglepaw, sitting down as he stopped at the fresh kill pile.
"Why not? Oh- choose that grey one." The charcoal grey bunny was a chubby thing, not very old. It would be enough for the both of them.

❝shine bright, little star.❞

i've shut down all rps, but i'll be semi-online for vms and pms.
hit me up on discord if you'd like to chat over dms (:

sitesignature pic • profile pic from alice oseman's heartstopper <3
Old May 10th, 2020, 09:29 PM
Why am I still awake

My Mood: Sleepy

Quote:
Originally Posted by SparrowSoar View Post
She hadn't seen a water moccasin before, but had heard a cat reporting it before. "Umm.. hmm... they have.. they have catlike eyes- and a more triangular head then other adders." She felt as if Wolfwhisper was judging her, which made her sadden even more, and now her excitement seemed dulled. @RainbowQuail

She nodded and flicked her tail in approval. “Good. Make sure to avoid those, well, make sure to avoid all snakes in general.” Now that was over, she could teach her a technique she liked to use sometimes. She stood up, this would really test Dawnpaw’s patience. “I have another hunting technique I want to teach you.” After, she was done with this, they could grab the prey that Dawnpaw had caught and go back to camp.
Old May 10th, 2020, 09:32 PM
chase your dreams, fool.

My Mood: Tired

[ @Lynxpaw ]

Littlewish felt his eyes go wide with curiousity as he followed the apprentice with his gaze. He kept downwind, and was doing a good job of it to. After this they'd probably drop the prey off and start on some battle training. As much as his apprentice was a hunting prodigy, they couldn't have a warrior who could only hunt now, could they? After looking away for a few moments, he was almost surprised when Eaglepaw's returned with a rabbit in his mouth. Perfectly caught! Wert.
"Wow! Buddy, you're doing great! How about we drop the rabbits off and do some combat skills, eh?"

❝shine bright, little star.❞

i've shut down all rps, but i'll be semi-online for vms and pms.
hit me up on discord if you'd like to chat over dms (:

sitesignature pic • profile pic from alice oseman's heartstopper <3
Old May 10th, 2020, 09:36 PM

She nodded, waiting for any further instructions. She was a bit happier, because she had realized that Wolfwhisper was more likely to give silent approval. She was a bit suprised at her own need for approval. @RainbowQuail
Old May 10th, 2020, 09:51 PM
Why am I still awake

My Mood: Sleepy

Quote:
Originally Posted by SparrowSoar View Post
She nodded, waiting for any further instructions. She was a bit happier, because she had realized that Wolfwhisper was more likely to give silent approval. She was a bit suprised at her own need for approval. @RainbowQuail

She twitched her ears. This wasn’t only to teach Dawnpaw, she was also trying to figure out how patient she was. Even so, if Dawnpaw wasn’t patient, if she was willing to do it again then it could help her gain patience. It had nothing to do with stalking nor running. “This is a bit different from the other techniques. Instead of stalking the prey, you’re going to wait for it to come to you. The trick is to remain as still as you can in tall grass or a bush or any type of plant that you can hide yourself. This will take longer then the other techniques.” Was that everything she wanted to teach her for the day? Wolfwhisper was sure it was, she was surprised at how quick it went. Well, mainly surprised at how well Dawnpaw already was.
Old May 10th, 2020, 10:07 PM

Dawnpaw nodded. She was willing to do that, to test her patience. She crouched in a bush, waiting for a unfortunate piece of prey to come close. @RainbowQuail
Old May 10th, 2020, 10:09 PM
GONE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moon Lily View Post

[ @Lynxpaw ]

Littlewish felt his eyes go wide with curiousity as he followed the apprentice with his gaze. He kept downwind, and was doing a good job of it to. After this they'd probably drop the prey off and start on some battle training. As much as his apprentice was a hunting prodigy, they couldn't have a warrior who could only hunt now, could they? After looking away for a few moments, he was almost surprised when Eaglepaw's returned with a rabbit in his mouth. Perfectly caught! Wert.
"Wow! Buddy, you're doing great! How about we drop the rabbits off and do some combat skills, eh?"
Eaglepaw nodded and waited for Littlewish to start walking so he could trail behind. He padded after his mentor with the rabbit dangling in his jaws, excited for battle training. He wondered what moves he would learn.

@Moon Lily

Last edited by Confuzzled.Lynx; May 20th, 2020 at 04:24 AM.
Closed Thread