Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Dusklion
Deputy:
None
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
ShadowClan Grimpeak
by BEAR.
Last post by snowflake.
Today 06:34 PM
RiverClan Leader's Den
by BEAR.
Last post by taillow
Today 06:34 PM
ShadowClan Territory
by Fawn
Last post by Estelle
Today 06:33 PM
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by vellichor
Today 06:33 PM
RiverClan Medicine Cat's...
by BEAR.
Last post by vellichor
Today 06:29 PM

Old December 10th, 2021, 07:11 PM
fresh outta mercy

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

Default Re: RiverClan Medicine Cat's Den

// @Rani, @spade

>Tumblepaw<
Between nearly choking on his own breaths and fighting against the stinging lacing through his wounds, walking was a painful trial; but the guilt that coursed through him was twice as awful. Kestrelstar's shoulder provided minimal comfort when all he could think about was how bad he'd screwed up. If he'd just WAITED and ASKED to go out, then this wouldn't have happened. And oh, StarClan, Kestrelstar must be so disappointed in him. He'd gone missing once to reconsider things and the leader had been forgiving - then he'd gone missing again not even half a moon later, and come back with bloody cuts lacing his body.

Tumblepaw was a mess, inside and out, and Kestrelstar had to know that, right?

"Sna- Snakeheart," he managed to rasp as he pushed through the den entrance, hoping the tom was inside and begging himself once again to not pass out.
Old December 11th, 2021, 03:50 PM
JamesMcavoydeservesaOscar

My Mood: Sarcastic

@Rani
Aspenleaf smiled and purred with amusement. “I understand. Thanks again.” She picked up the dock and limped out of the den.

Aspenleaf Finder: http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/...ad.php?t=39164
Old December 12th, 2021, 08:26 PM
Confused RÄT

My Mood: Kingly

FirePebble limped in the medical den and looked around “ um..hello? SnakeHeart? Are yiu in here?” His front paw was lifted up “ I..need help? Well obviously..” he laughed a bjt sitting down
@Rani

Last edited by Binx; December 12th, 2021 at 08:27 PM.
Old December 20th, 2021, 07:46 PM
Queen of Pinnepeds

Status: Neck deep in wild animals at work and reports at Uni!
Bump Policy: 5-7 days before bumping please, Ive got work lol
My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shade. View Post
@Rani

Stormstripe had tried regaining her composure and combatting the nervousness. The Kestrelstar ordeal was over for now but the toe removal didn't sound overly pleasant. The poppy seeds were good news, she didn't wanna be awake as her toes were sliced off. Wait, was he going to bite them off? That sounded unsafe and unpleasant for him so she holed not. Maybe he'd cut them off with some magic medical technique. She knew she really shouldn't contemplate.
"I think I'm good. I hope it's not gonna hurt too much when I wake up. Or prevent me from being a good warrior." she said solemnly and lapped up the poppy seeds. She settled into a comfortable sleeping position and got dozey.

(feel free to RP as much of toe removal as you wish, or none at all if you find it ew)

Yeah Snakeheart was gonna make sure it didnt pain Stormstripe when she woke up and he absent mindedly put a leaf of dock in her nest for pain and chamomile in his 'eat when she wakes up' pile to help calm the molly with her loss of toes. Then after a long flurry of chopping with a sharp stone (thankfully frostbite wounds dont bleed much but he wished he never had to learn that) burdock to numb and cobwebs he was done and with a sigh the medicine cat stepped back to clean his den until the molly woke. Starclan his job was difficult and never ending.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Papaya View Post
// @Rani, @spade

>Tumblepaw<
Between nearly choking on his own breaths and fighting against the stinging lacing through his wounds, walking was a painful trial; but the guilt that coursed through him was twice as awful. Kestrelstar's shoulder provided minimal comfort when all he could think about was how bad he'd screwed up. If he'd just WAITED and ASKED to go out, then this wouldn't have happened. And oh, StarClan, Kestrelstar must be so disappointed in him. He'd gone missing once to reconsider things and the leader had been forgiving - then he'd gone missing again not even half a moon later, and come back with bloody cuts lacing his body.

Tumblepaw was a mess, inside and out, and Kestrelstar had to know that, right?

"Sna- Snakeheart," he managed to rasp as he pushed through the den entrance, hoping the tom was inside and begging himself once again to not pass out.
@Nixey

Snakeheart had been helping Reedpaw set up her nest when Tumblepaw tumbled (lol) into his den startling at the entire situation before bolting into action. "Reedpaw I need cobwebs and moss from the pile in the corner. Use the moss to start cleaning these wounds while I get his breathing under control. Tumblepaw match your breathing to mine, in out, in out. When your able eat this it should help." The medicine cat was happy he finally had a proper way to treat this issue given he'd encountered two cats with this before but chamomile to calm the cat slathered with honey to sooth the throat was a finally perfect combo. Once that was dealt with and he'd guided the apprentice into a nest he could start to tackle the wound.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Binx View Post
FirePebble limped in the medical den and looked around “ um..hello? SnakeHeart? Are yiu in here?” His front paw was lifted up “ I..need help? Well obviously..” he laughed a bjt sitting down
@Rani

Snakeheart was happily taking a mid day snooze after assigning Reedpaw to change the nests when he was disturbed by Firepebble coming in and letting out a lazy hiss of annoyance he rolled out of bed to deal with it. "Mmmph ok what happened if its a thorn Im kicking you out you dont need a medicine cat to deal with that....."

Have a kittypet/outsider who needs healing? Vm me!
Old December 20th, 2021, 08:05 PM
Ni Ni

Bump Policy: Every 48 hours
My Mood: Sleepy

Everything had happened too fast for Reedpaws mind to process it correctly. Staring blankly at Tumblepaw for a moment before her gaze had traveled towards Snakeheart when he had bolted into action. What exactly did he want again? For a few moments the apprentice sat where she had been grooming herself moments prior, dumbfounded at how quickly things could happen and how she had to respond just as quick. After a few more moments of sitting there like a deer in headlights, her mind finally processed what she was directed to do. Attempting to get into action just as speedy as Snakeheart had, Reedpaw hurriedly padded over towards where she remembered the stash of moss had been and took a few pieces into her mouth to carry them before hurriedly turning her attention to the cobwebs. How in the world was she meant to carry these? Sticks were normally used, yes? Attempting to keep the panic she was feeling bubbling inside her forced down in her chest, Reedpaw wrapped a few cobwebs around her paw and etched her way back on three to protect the sticky strands. Arriving at Tumblepaws side, Reedpaw set the two pieces of moss to the side before carefully starting to use the moss to clean the wounds, making sure to protect the delicate and useful things wrapped around her paw as she helped, seeing as she wasn’t entirely sure what else to do with them.

@Rani | @Papaya

"I am out with lanterns
looking for myself"

Old December 20th, 2021, 10:43 PM
Confused RÄT

My Mood: Kingly

@Rani

He laughed a bit” no no, I got lost and ..fell in a bear trap.. and a kitty pet let me stay for a few days after there twolegs found me. They fixed it a bit but I can’t really walk well…I believe it’s still broken a bit..could you fix it in any way?” He spoke softly as he sat down holding his arm up
Old December 21st, 2021, 04:02 AM
Mysterious....

My Mood: Dark

@Rani

Stormstripe was asleep during the whole process and awhile after and felt mostly nothing. Her back toes were mostly gone and she was missing a good few on her front paws which was going to make balancing hard. When she woke up her paws felt really numb and she could see the fairly flat wrapping that suggested toes were no longer there.
"Huh, so I didn't feel anything. Good. Is it normal that my paws are so numb?" she asked Snakeheart.
Old December 26th, 2021, 12:23 AM
fresh outta mercy

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rani View Post
@Nixey

Snakeheart had been helping Reedpaw set up her nest when Tumblepaw tumbled (lol) into his den startling at the entire situation before bolting into action. "Reedpaw I need cobwebs and moss from the pile in the corner. Use the moss to start cleaning these wounds while I get his breathing under control. Tumblepaw match your breathing to mine, in out, in out. When your able eat this it should help." The medicine cat was happy he finally had a proper way to treat this issue given he'd encountered two cats with this before but chamomile to calm the cat slathered with honey to sooth the throat was a finally perfect combo. Once that was dealt with and he'd guided the apprentice into a nest he could start to tackle the wound.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nixey View Post
Everything had happened too fast for Reedpaws mind to process it correctly. Staring blankly at Tumblepaw for a moment before her gaze had traveled towards Snakeheart when he had bolted into action. What exactly did he want again? For a few moments the apprentice sat where she had been grooming herself moments prior, dumbfounded at how quickly things could happen and how she had to respond just as quick. After a few more moments of sitting there like a deer in headlights, her mind finally processed what she was directed to do. Attempting to get into action just as speedy as Snakeheart had, Reedpaw hurriedly padded over towards where she remembered the stash of moss had been and took a few pieces into her mouth to carry them before hurriedly turning her attention to the cobwebs. How in the world was she meant to carry these? Sticks were normally used, yes? Attempting to keep the panic she was feeling bubbling inside her forced down in her chest, Reedpaw wrapped a few cobwebs around her paw and etched her way back on three to protect the sticky strands. Arriving at Tumblepaws side, Reedpaw set the two pieces of moss to the side before carefully starting to use the moss to clean the wounds, making sure to protect the delicate and useful things wrapped around her paw as she helped, seeing as she wasn’t entirely sure what else to do with them.

@Rani | @Papaya

>Tumblepaw<
In, and out, and in and out. Tumblepaw struggled to suck in air, his breaths scraping at the back of his throat like claw-sharp thorns. He slumped sideways into the nest he’d been directed to. His chest heaved as he did his best to meet Snakeheart’s demands, and though they still scratched at his throat his breaths began to come easier. In, out, in, out, in out…

He sucked in final breath through his nose before bending down to lap up whatever herbs Snakeheart had offered him. The soothing effects of the honey was almost instantaneous, relieving the pain in his throat and urging a round of rough but clear coughs from his chest. Oh, his lungs, they felt open again, thank StarClan.

He recoiled with a hiss of pain as Reedpaw pressed the moss against his wounds before releasing the tension in his limbs. His throat felt so much better now, his lungs felt so much looser… he tried for another deep breath, although it still seemed to scrape lightly at the back of his throat it was easier to take in. He let his head fall with a shuddering sigh, breaths now coming in shakily but easily.
Old December 26th, 2021, 10:41 PM
chirps

Kestrelstar would be lying if he said that he was mad at Tumblepaw. The disappearance had frustrated him, sure, but the gray tabby wasn't mad. After the smoke had settled of discovering the young tom in his current state, all the RiverClan leader could feel was a poisonous grief and worry coating his lungs and suffocating his throat, making him feel as though he were struggling for every bit of air as he made his way back with the apprentice. He remained upright, steady, recognizing that Tumblepaw was in worse shape and getting weaker. He'd focused so much on getting him into camp and to Snakeheart's den that the rush of adrenaline that when it suddenly dropped... so did he.

The scene before him was fuzzy as his trembling paws gave out and he sunk slowly down to the den's floor. Yellow eyes were stretched wide with terror as they fixated on Tumblepaw. The cuts, the bleeding, Snakeheart and Reedpaw both moving and yowling but sounding as if they were far away, and he was underwater. His throat felt sticky and dry, residue from the smoke of emotions still tickling the back of it. Was Tumblepaw dying? Had he failed yet another member of his Clan?

Like a rubber band snapping back, Kestrelstar felt life flow back into him. Sounds rushed back in a flurry and all at once everything was in motion again. His heart thumped rapidly against his chest as he stood, half expecting his legs to give out once more and fail him. One paw in front of the other slowly brought him to the nest beside Tumblepaw, and it was there they remained upright. Yellow eyes gazed down at the limp body of the apprentice, mouth open but no words coming. Snakeheart was instructing him how to breath while Reedpaw did her best to clean the wounds.

This... was his fault.
@Rani @Papaya

Last edited by spade; December 26th, 2021 at 10:42 PM.
Old December 28th, 2021, 10:10 PM
Queen of Pinnepeds

Status: Neck deep in wild animals at work and reports at Uni!
Bump Policy: 5-7 days before bumping please, Ive got work lol
My Mood: Lurking

@Papaya @Nixey @arden

Starclan damnit he couldnt get one peaceful day that wasnt full of his or Kestrelstars drama could he. Nope nope he was done and after cuffing his brother around the head with a "What have we talked about?! Its not your fault this has happened so stop blaming yourself you complete mousebrain! He. Will. Be. Fine! Youre not helping in this state youre actually being a nuisense so either get out of my den or be a man and not a sniveling kit!" He was done so so done and his angry snapping was complimented with a chamomile force fed into the leaders mouth and a shoulder check shoving him out of the was to the back of the nest Tumblepaw was in. "Sit moron and deep slow breaths for Tumblepaw to match if you want to actually do something other then wallow in self pity."

Idiot brother who self blamed like an angsting dramatic apprentice aside he had work to do. Uncaring if he'd scarred his apprentice with his harsh snapping the tom jumped into it gathering the herbs he'd need and explaining fast "He needs something for pain but poppyseeds would send him to sleep, something I cant risk with his breathing, so Im using dandelion. Its a salve like marigold but combats pain not infection so to prepare it you need to chew it into a paste." Something he then showed chewing the herbs smoothly with nary a wince at the horrid flavor before ever so gently with moons of experience licked it into the wound making sure to cover everything before waiting for the pain relieving herbs to do their work.

@Binx (I still need you to do a healing request here so I know what to do. Please do so or I cant properly heal your cat)

"A bear trap?" Snakeheart was rather confused "What in the worlds a bear trap? Well anyway twolegs as weird as they are are generally good at healing so unless you've messed up their work youre probably mainly fine. All I can do is check if you leg is pulled or broken and I cant do much if its pulled, just tell you to rest it and maybe give you something for the pain. Here let me see it." The tom gently and carefully inspected the leg trying to find what was wrong.

@Shade.

Snakeheart had been eating while waiting for the molly to wake and had made it most of the way through a trout when Stormstripe spoke alerting him with a surprised flinch. Oh good she was up and chewing his last mouthfull he nudged the rest of the fish and a soaked piece of moss to her to eat and drink to get up her energy. Though he did place the chamomile on the fish and indicated to eat before he spoke knowing it'd take the emotional edge of his words so to speak.

"Good to see you up I was worried you were going to sleep longer with how weak you were. Have some trust in my skills though, I absolutely wasnt going to let you feel that and the stone was sharp enough to help with that... I saved as much as I could and itll be an adjustment for sure but I dont think itll stop you from being a warrior so good news all around. The numbness is normal by the way, I wanted to make sure you'd healed a bit before you felt them. Any questions you have for me about all this?"

Have a kittypet/outsider who needs healing? Vm me!