Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
The Atari [Outsider Group...
by taillow
Last post by taillow
Today 07:14 PM
The Starpoint
Last post by Marigoldwhisper
Today 07:00 PM
Froggies stories
Last post by Spookez.
Today 06:55 PM
Closed Thread

Old May 27th, 2020, 04:06 PM
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Tired

Default Re: ShadowClan Elders' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goldwhisker View Post
Ambertail had no idea what he was saying until he dropped the moss. She moved out if the way so he could work. She thought the bed looked so comfy! She heard Ribbitpaws question and replied, Yes Ribbitpaw! What are elders for? Are you both ready?
"Yes, I'm ready," Smiling softly, the young apprentice took a seat, ready to listen to some interesting stories. The last time he'd visited the elders' den to hear one, he'd been two moons old. Now, he was just a little over four moons, meaning it had been quite a little while. He was excited to be able to hear one again, especially since it was coming from his personal favorite of the ShadowClan elders. While he waited, the tabby tom began wondering what it would be about. But to be frank, he really didn't care for the specific topic, as long as it made for an intriguing story.

@Dawneye

Character Site ✩ Bump after 3 days. ✩

Last edited by Puddle~; May 27th, 2020 at 04:06 PM.
Old May 27th, 2020, 04:07 PM
Back to school!

My Mood: Hungry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Puddle~ View Post
"Yes, I'm ready," Smiling softly, the young apprentice took a seat, ready to listen to some interesting stories. The last time he'd visited the elders' den to hear one, he'd been two moons old. Now, he was just a little over four moons, meaning it had been quite a little while. He was excited to be able to hear one again, especially since it was coming from his personal favorite of the ShadowClan elders. While he waited, the tabby tom began wondering what it would be about. But to be frank, he really didn't care for the specific topic, as long as it made for an intriguing story.

@Dawneye
What do youwant it to be about? Ambertail asked sweetly.
Old May 27th, 2020, 05:23 PM
#RedInStead

My Mood: Distracted

Default Re: ShadowClan Medicine Cat's Den

--Echopaw--

[ @~Splash~ @Moon Lily ]
Echopaw looked back to see Irisflame in the back of the den gathering up herbs. The young apprentice knew a few now, marigold, poppy seeds, dandelion, coltsfoot, and honey. Although, she could only remember dandelion and coltsfoot vaguely and honey was practically useless in this scenario.

Turning back to Emberpaw, she swished her tail for the older apprentice to show the way. Too be honest, she had only been outside of camp twice so this would be interesting.

--

[ @Goldwhisker @Echobreeze18 ]
Emerging from the depths of the medicine cat den was Echopaw, the silvery young fluff ball. She had just been day dreaming about her ceremony and StarClan. The place still held wonders for her. Tail hovering above the ground, Echopaw had a look that told 'really? You ran into a tree. "You ran into a tree?" She reached down to sniff his twisted paw. Lightbreeze didn't seem blind and you'd think warriors would be more careful in the territory. Like, she would of understood it if a
newer apprentice ran into a tree because they would of probably been really excited to be out in the territory training but, a full grown warrior? It confused her.
Time sensitive RPs count in this count.

Last edited by Wings; May 27th, 2020 at 05:24 PM.
Old May 27th, 2020, 05:26 PM
Back to school!

My Mood: Hungry

Default Re: ShadowClan Medicine Cat's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wings View Post
--Echopaw--

[ @~Splash~ @Moon Lily ]
Echopaw looked back to see Irisflame in the back of the den gathering up herbs. The young apprentice knew a few now, marigold, poppy seeds, dandelion, coltsfoot, and honey. Although, she could only remember dandelion and coltsfoot vaguely and honey was practically useless in this scenario.

Turning back to Emberpaw, she swished her tail for the older apprentice to show the way. Too be honest, she had only been outside of camp twice so this would be interesting.

--

[ @Goldwhisker @Echobreeze18 ]
Emerging from the depths of the medicine cat den was Echopaw, the silvery young fluff ball. She had just been day dreaming about her ceremony and StarClan. The place still held wonders for her. Tail hovering above the ground, Echopaw had a look that told 'really? You ran into a tree. "You ran into a tree?" She reached down to sniff his twisted paw. Lightbreeze didn't seem blind and you'd think warriors would be more careful in the territory. Like, she would of understood it if a
newer apprentice ran into a tree because they would of probably been really excited to be out in the territory training but, a full grown warrior? It confused her.
Ya. I was taking over my sisters job, Mintheart, and mentoring Dewpaw and I was really excited and looked back to tell him something then BOOM! Treee! Just right there! Lightbreeze explained.
Old May 27th, 2020, 07:00 PM
dum spiro, spero

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

Default Re: ShadowClan Training Ground

[ @hope ]

Bravedawn clenched her jaw. Most likely unbeknownst to her sorry excuse for an apprentice, she could hear everything Dreampaw was saying, and she rolled her eyes accordingly. As soon as they reached the training ground, she swung around and dropped her head so she was nose-to-nose with Dreampaw, eyes blazing depsite her calm voice as she spoke. "Let's get a few things straight, all right? I'm not going to kill you - it's a stupid idea and as much as I hate to admit it, your death would be a waste of a potential asset to ShadowClan. I'm only taking you away from the announcements early so we can get started as quickly as possible. And lastly, I do not run away from my problems."
She straightened up, muzzle rippling with the occasional semi-snarl in frustration and irritation. "Running from problems is for children. If you can't handle your own issues without scampering off, you won't be able to handle the issues of the Clan, and therefore do not deserve to be called a warrior."
With a shake of her pelt, she sat down. "Now that we have that out of the way - how far did your previous mentor get before they ran off?"

On hiatus from June 9th to June 17th. Do not bump me/send me messages, they will go unresponded to.

Character Site | Bumble RP Finder | Redmire RP Finder | Clan History Overview

Bumblestar is ThunderClan's leader. She has an open den policy.
ThunderClan Kit Curriculum | ThunderClan Resources | ThunderClan Outsider Joining | ThunderClan Additional Training

Last edited by dino.; May 27th, 2020 at 07:00 PM.
Old May 27th, 2020, 07:24 PM
Dazzling star dust ✨

Default Re: ShadowClan Highbranch

@-Pounce-

Cloudberry really wasn't paying attention to the meeting. Just nibbling on some prey from the clearing. However, when Icestar called her name the white and dusted ginger molly's ears shot up. Oh they better not be talking bad about me... That thought was cut after Cloudberry realized she was being assigned an apprentice. Humph, there goes my free time. The pudgy warrior thought with a huff. She wanted to use that free time to eat and hang out with Mountianmist, or any other cat she could get among with.
With a lash of her tail Cloudberry stood up and lumbered over to Strikepaw. The apprentice was smaller then her pudgy fluff of a self but she'd do... Cloudberry touched noses with the younger female noting her nervousness as she did. "Eh, you'll be fine as long as you do a good job and don't drive me crazy." She informed her apprentice after pulling back from their brief touch. "After the meeting you can tell me what you know and all that stuff." Cloudberry added before plopping herself back down where she had originally been. Getting an apprentice wasn't going to make her more responsible during what appeared to be a normal meeting.

I'm leaving wco once I tie up losse ends around here, I appoligize for the Rps that will have to end but I thank you all for being so wonderful, love y'all
Old May 27th, 2020, 07:28 PM
Wanna Cosplay With Me?

My Mood: Crazy

Moonkit decided to lay down on her side next to the elder, keeping her off of her paws so they wouldn’t begin to be uncomfortable “hmm... how about when the clans began?” She asked, she had heard the story before, but it was always fun to hear anyway
@Goldwhisker @Puddle~

Old May 27th, 2020, 07:58 PM
Dazzling star dust ✨

Default Re: ShadowClan Patrol Reports

@Undertaker

Cloudberry nodded. Of course that part was good, but that didn't really concern her. Well it did but not enough to bother her. "Yeah, will do." She replied shrugging off the thanks. She didn't work hard but hey, id he wanted to think that she was fine with it! With a wave of her tail she left him be and went to go eat again.

I'm leaving wco once I tie up losse ends around here, I appoligize for the Rps that will have to end but I thank you all for being so wonderful, love y'all
Old May 27th, 2020, 08:01 PM
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Tired

@Goldwhisker @Dawneye

"Oooh, that sounds good," Ribbitpaw mewed, referring to the story topic Moonkit had suggested. The young tom had never heard that story before, but it sounded quite intriguing, so he definitely wanted to hear it. Perking up his brown ears, the tabby waited for the elder to begin.

Character Site ✩ Bump after 3 days. ✩

Last edited by Puddle~; May 27th, 2020 at 08:01 PM.
Old May 27th, 2020, 08:23 PM
Dazzling star dust ✨

Default Re: ShadowClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by S-oft View Post
Man, did Beechkit make a brilliant pillow! Snailkit was exhausted, a whole burst of enegry had been sucked out of him and used to scream and wake up every cat within a mile, but now? Now he wanted to nap! He wanted to nap on top of the other but at her protest, he stilled. Snailkit rolled off with a loud yawn, his eyelids already heavy. "Nap?" He chirped at her.

Beechkit let out a content sound that was mostly a mix between a huff and a squeak. It was much better to not be a pillow. Though her jaw twisted in disappointment at Snailkit's suggestion. She didn't want to nap! A yawn followed his, eyes watering at the movement. "No.. nap... 'Nailkat." Beechkit yawned out head rested on him now. Within a few moments of stillness she fell asleep. All that yelling really drained her.

Closed Thread