Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Count-Down Until A Staff...
Last post by Bean
Today 04:43 PM
Love comes from unexpected...
Last post by PINTO BEAN
Today 04:37 PM
Atari Character...
by Rowan
Last post by kenjaku
Today 04:20 PM
Closed Thread

Old May 14th, 2020, 04:53 PM
Why am I still awake

My Mood: Sleepy
Default Re: WindClan Training Moor

Quote:
Originally Posted by SparrowSoar View Post
She nodded, preparing for her mentors attack. @RainbowQuail

Wolfwhisper lowered her body a bit, examining the molly. It’d be best to make it seem as much like an attack as possible, just to have the feel of urgency. She was honestly mentally exhausted. She hated barely having any time to herself but she couldn’t dwell on that at the moment. She ran towards Dawnpaw, aiming to headbutt and knock her down so she could rear up on her hind legs to perform the upright lock.

Old May 14th, 2020, 04:55 PM
all that i’ll ever need

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedHead View Post

Mooselily gave Flurryheart an inquisitive but still friendly look at his use of the pet name, before letting out a small laugh. "Don't go around stealing my signature now hon, pet names are my thing." But as he moved to shield the sun from her eyes, she gave him a thankful smile, letting out another small laugh. "A lot better, thank you." She purred. Being shorter she'd always had difficulties with the sun being in her eyes, especially when it was setting across the moor, the rays were beautiful, yes, but they seemed to always make it right into her eyes. Though as Flurryheart laid down, soothed by her gentle grooming, Mooselily let out a scoff at his mumbled reply. "Not sure there's much you could do, my pelt is always pretty slick and clean."
Flurryheart felt relieved to see that the light of friendship still shone in her eyes. He chuckled at Mooselily’s retort and put his paws up in surrender, “my apologies, miss Moose,” he purred. The fluffy tom returned to his stoic expression the second he wasn’t looking at Mooselily and merely offered a polite nod to her thanks. It wasn’t hurting him to block the sun for her, so he considered it the least he could do. Of course, the stoic look melted away as she started in on his fur- he would’ve challenged a dark forest cat to stay solemn while Mooselily was grooming his fur. Her response made him chuckle again and he responded with the same peaceful tone, “you’re fur is wonderful, but there’s more to sharing tongues than grooming. This feels amazing and you deserve to be repaid for your efforts with your own relaxation. Starclan, I feel like I’m melting into the earth and I won’t leave here until you feel the same way!” He truly did feel amazing and Flurryheart intended to reciprocate. In fact, he felt like clay in her paws- she could get him to do anything once she had him like this.
Old May 14th, 2020, 04:57 PM
Why am I still awake

Default Re: WindClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sneakyfox55 View Post
Flakekit shrugged again after following him in, twitching his tail. "We could play a game, I guess."

Kestrelkit flicked his ear. “Does tossing a mossball sound good?” He asked, it wasn’t the most exciting thing in the world but it was something and he’d take something over nothing any day. Now that he thought about it, this could be a way to show Flakekit how amazing he was at catching and tossing a mossball! Eh... that sounded more exciting before the thought went through his head.

Old May 14th, 2020, 04:57 PM

Status: Sitting around. Feel free to VM me if you want to roleplay!
My Mood: Bored

Dawnpaw narrowed her eyes. As her mentor came towards her, she swept to the side and stuck out her leg to trip her mentor. If she succeeded, she would do the upright lock. @RainbowQuail
Old May 14th, 2020, 05:06 PM
Why am I still awake

Quote:
Dawnpaw narrowed her eyes. As her mentor came towards her, she swept to the side and stuck out her leg to trip her mentor. If she succeeded, she would do the upright lock. @RainbowQuail

She grunted as she hit the ground. She was surprised by the way Dawnpaw had decided to trip her. It wasn’t how she instructed but whatever got the job done, Wolfwhisper was fine with it as long as it wasn’t less effective. She took a deep breath, gasping when the molly put all her weight down on her although her expression stayed unchanging. She looked at her waiting for her to get off.

Old May 14th, 2020, 05:13 PM

She jumped off her mentor, ready for any sort of suprise attack she would try to pull before they called of the spar. @RainbowQuail
Old May 14th, 2020, 05:23 PM
Why am I still awake

Quote:
She jumped off her mentor, ready for any sort of suprise attack she would try to pull before they called of the spar. @RainbowQuail

A surprise attack would be right up Wolfwhisper’s alley but she didn’t exactly feel like it. She taught Dawnpaw some moves and that was what she needed to do. She didn’t understand how she’d be able to teach her more if she couldn’t get a time to catch up on her own thoughts. Should she just call it off now and teach her more later? She decided that was probably best. She was more of the cat to drag behind whenever she was down. “That’s it for this training session.” Her blank gaze settled on her apprentice.

Old May 14th, 2020, 05:31 PM

She nodded, padding back to camp with her mentor. She felt a bit better after fighting. @RainbowQuail (our rp is over now I guess)
Old May 14th, 2020, 05:39 PM

Dawnpaw trudged into camp, feeling a strange feeling as Puddlepaw looked at her. She wanted to ignore him and go to the apprentice den, but she was glued to the spot. @Puddletail
Old May 14th, 2020, 05:56 PM
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Dawnpaw trudged into camp, feeling a strange feeling as Puddlepaw looked at her. She wanted to ignore him and go to the apprentice den, but she was glued to the spot. @Puddletail
Puddlepaw hopped up as he saw Dawnpaw enter the camp. Their eyes met, and he felt his pelt growing hot again, but this time he didn't try to run away. He supposed that it was just one of the side effects of having a crush. So, he trotted over to Dawnpaw, prepared to apologize. "Hey..." he mewed softly, looking down at the ground awkwardly. His instinct wanted to make him run away and hide from the situation. Some of the stuff he was about to say was so embarrassing. But, he had to make amends with Dawnpaw. Looking up, he tried to make eye contact. "Look...I know I was a total ass earlier, just abandoning you during that 'moment' we had. And for that...I sincerely apologize. It's just...I felt so uncomfortable. And it was even worse that Jaggedstone and Basilpaw seemed so amused with us. I just couldn't really handle it. But now..." He gulped. The moment was getting nearer, and his anxiety continued to swell until he felt like he wanted to burst. "I...I talked to Basilpaw about everything. And she told me that...that..." This was it. The big moment. "Well...I think that feeling me and you both seemed to have...I think it was...maybe, possibly...love." He looked away quickly. He had said it, but that didn't lessen the anxiety or embarrassment. It felt like his skin was on fire, and if cats could've visibly blushed, his face would have matched the color of his bright russet fur. The suspense was killing him as he awaited Dawnpaw's reaction to all of this.

Character Site ✩ Bump after 3 days. ✩
Closed Thread