Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
ThunderClan Clearing
by dino.
Last post by Neptune.
Today 08:56 AM
WindClan Galewood
by Ian
Last post by ghost.
Today 08:50 AM
RiverClan Resources
Last post by ghost.
Today 08:50 AM
RiverClan Camp
Last post by ghost.
Today 08:48 AM
The Starpoint
Last post by ghost.
Today 08:46 AM
Closed Thread

Old January 6th, 2017, 04:07 PM
The Lord Doitsu

My Mood: Thirsty

Cool Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teggy View Post
Stormheart spotted Halestorm and padded over to her.
"Hello Halestorm!" she said kindly. The she-cat was happy to have her sister back, but she had many questions, but decided Halestorm may not be comfortable about talking. Her mind drifted somewhere else. I hope Cloud is doing fine... she thought but shook her head.
The deputy smiled faintly at her sibling, tail flicking softly. "Hello Stormheart," she mewed, voice soft and caring to her sister. "How are you?" Halestorm shifted and cleaned one of her paws as she readied to hear the response from Stormheart. She wasn't quite sure how the other she-cat would react to her now that she returned- and readied herself for some questions.

I once killed a man in his sleep with his own mustache and a grape. - Germany

Old January 6th, 2017, 04:35 PM
༺Hᴇʏ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ༻

My Mood: Angelic

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jingle View Post

The deputy smiled faintly at her sibling, tail flicking softly. "Hello Stormheart," she mewed, voice soft and caring to her sister. "How are you?" Halestorm shifted and cleaned one of her paws as she readied to hear the response from Stormheart. She wasn't quite sure how the other she-cat would react to her now that she returned- and readied herself for some questions.
Stormheart smiled at her sister but it fell.
"If I may ask? How did you come to disappear?" She said outloud. The Molly was very curious enough about her sisters dissapearence.
Old January 6th, 2017, 04:50 PM
constantly tired

My Mood: Lurking

@Mistyfoot⚜
Blizzardpaw slid through the entrance of camp, carrying the prey he caught, the first time in many.
The proud apprentice marched toward the freshkill pile, the crow and squirrel swinging in his jaws. Catching prey in leafbare was actually quite hard, being that the frog the tom tried to catch had hopped away, or maybe it was inexperience. Blizzardpaw nodded thoughtfully to himself as he dropped the prey into the pile, exhaustion plaguing his limbs. Whew. Blizzardpaw thought in annoyance, eyes glimmering as he still trying to not look, well... exhausted. He knew, that the prey he brought, would help immensely, hopefully. Blizzardpaw thought about his old self who, would probably brag about this to anyone that came near, and the apprentice shamefully shook his head as he trotted over to a spot away from other clan cats. Blizzardpaw wasn't a very social type, and preferred to stay silent and away from anyone as possible. Nor, did he want to face any cat he once bullied, for many, many reasons.

It was still their, the guilt, the shame, it never left him, never.
It kept coming back, and haunting him, over, and over. Blizzardpaw knew he wasn't like that anymore, but it never left his mind or dreams, nightmare, after nightmare. It was forceful, his old self sometimes bled through at times, a scary thought that came to the tom cats mind. The mottled tabby laid down, putting his chin on his crisscrossed forepaws, sighing, as he watched the clearing, the thoughts and plagues of guilt, and longing for forgiveness for his old ways. At least, he had a kind mentor, who gave an understanding to his mishaps, and it calmed him, greatly. And, honestly, the silence made Blizzardpaw feel better, the hustle and bustle of clan life was in the back of his head, and all he was listening to was, silence, dead silence, and he was glad for it, silence gave peace, for once. The peace was like a calm, soothing mist, whisking away the troubles of the past, and banishing them to where they belong, the past, his mind was cleared, not fully, but good enough he didn't think about it, at all.
Old January 7th, 2017, 07:05 AM
predictably unpredictable

My Mood: Amused

Default Re: ShadowClan Elders' Den

@Ever

The younger cat gave a clear sign of pleasure as her mother commented that she had liked the name. Her mother's nearly emotionless tone gave barely anything away, and therefore the blind cat was unable to register that it had been a lie. Silentcry truly believed that the name suit her well, and she was too proud of the fact that she had finally earned her warrior name to even really care what name she had gotten.

Her tail flicked at her mother's questioning on the clan's current state. The molly wasn't too involved in her clan-mates' lives and therefore wasn't sure how they were coping. Of course, it would be difficult for anyone to return to normal after an event like that. Shadowclan and Riverclan had been under the evil influence for the longest time, though both Thunderclan and Windclan also had to suffer through it for moons as well. And after moons of the era in which Blazingnight ruled the clan, it was difficult for anyone to get back to normal.

Some cats would be left with paranoia, some left with grief as their loved ones had been killed during the Liberation of Shadowclan. Some might be confused as to whether they should've sided with the Dark Forest of Starclan. Silentcry's own half brother - Frozenpaw - had felt torn during the Liberation, initially siding with Blazingnight but during the battle has decided to stand with Starclan instead.

But Silentcry felt numbly unaffected. She stood strong with Starclan, but she felt just a bit clear-minded since her stay at the border - though she would never wish to return to a life outside the clans.

Before the newly made warrior could answer the question however, she heard pawsteps reaching the entrance to the elders' den. She at first had thought it was someone visiting another elder or possibly bringing fresh-kill for them, but then her nose caught the familiar scent. As soon as she realized who it was, her fur began to prickle and rise just slightly. Silentcry tried to ignore Marbledface as she stood at the entrance, knowing that the black and white molly was looking for an invention. Silentcry wasn't ready to give her one. Though after a few moment, her sister spoke up awkwardly as asked if she could come in. The black and silver warrior lashed her tail but gave a nod to allow her in.

character siteroleplay trackerdeviantart
┗━━━━━━━━━━ ❈ ━━━━━━━━━━┛
Old January 7th, 2017, 10:40 AM
I got nothing...

My Mood: Worried

Default Re: ShadowClan Nursery

@Strobelight

Stormshudder padded into the nursery. Her belly was a bit big. She laid down in an empty nest and heaved a sigh. She licked her swollen belly as to comfort her unborn kits. She then began to groom herself. Just because she was going to have kits doesn't mean that she couldn't keep herself up.
Old January 7th, 2017, 11:48 AM
The Lord Doitsu

Quote:
Stormheart smiled at her sister but it fell.
"If I may ask? How did you come to disappear?" She said outloud. The Molly was very curious enough about her sisters dissapearence.
The deputy looked up from cleaning her fur and shifted, sighing faintly. "I didn't want to leave. However- Blazingash planned an attack against a patrol I was on...she was assisted by Bucknight as well." Halestorm said, voice flat. "I was wounded and couldn't do anything but flee."

She shifted again so she was lying down and looked up at her sister. "I made friends with several other cats while away. And I came back as soon as I could." She mewed. "It was never my choice so leave."

Old January 7th, 2017, 03:00 PM
༺Hᴇʏ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ༻

Quote:

The deputy looked up from cleaning her fur and shifted, sighing faintly. "I didn't want to leave. However- Blazingash planned an attack against a patrol I was on...she was assisted by Bucknight as well." Halestorm said, voice flat. "I was wounded and couldn't do anything but flee."

She shifted again so she was lying down and looked up at her sister. "I made friends with several other cats while away. And I came back as soon as I could." She mewed. "It was never my choice so leave."
Stormheart nodded slowly.
"I made a few friends along the way. When you dissapearence I met this tom named Pinetail... Haven't seen him since I left. then I met this loner named Cloud!" She said. "Who did you meet?" She asked.
Old January 7th, 2017, 04:33 PM
The Lord Doitsu

Quote:
Stormheart nodded slowly.
"I made a few friends along the way. When you dissapearence I met this tom named Pinetail... Haven't seen him since I left. then I met this loner named Cloud!" She said. "Who did you meet?" She asked.
"Several loners." Halestorm replied, fluffy tail flicking. She stood and sighed faintly, looking back at her sister. "I hope you are alright." she mewed softly. "Now if you excuse me I am going to go on a hunting patrol- would you like to join me?"

Old January 7th, 2017, 04:37 PM
༺Hᴇʏ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ༻

Quote:

"Several loners." Halestorm replied, fluffy tail flicking. She stood and sighed faintly, looking back at her sister. "I hope you are alright." she mewed softly. "Now if you excuse me I am going to go on a hunting patrol- would you like to join me?"
"Sure Halestorm!" Stormheart blue eyes sparkled with happiness. She quickly shook her poet to get any dirt or what ever off.
Old January 7th, 2017, 05:06 PM
lonely pls talk to me

My Mood: Lurking

A flicker of a clear white whisker and the thud of a soft grey paw came from Lizardpaw as he sat down in the clearing to wash his short grey tabby fur. Some soft snowflakes dropped onto his fur and he watched them melt slowly with large yellow eyes. He suddenly longed to reach out his tongue to feel the cold melting snowflakes, but he wasn't a kit anymore and Lizardpaw always wanted to act mature as he could even though his kithood had been ripped from him. Shivering under his coat, Lizardpaw spotted Maplepaw. The other apprentice had always intrigued him as she was always in a dark mood, which he could certainly relate to. He walked over almost shyly and sat down next to her , ignoring that his small grey ears had gone numb in the cold.