Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Stormstar
Deputy:
None
Medicine Cat: Berryshine

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
RiverClan Skyridge
by BEAR.
Last post by Idiotic.Bean101
Today 06:54 PM
Short Story Contest
by marshy
Last post by Minkuu
Today 06:53 PM
" Love hurts, little one ....
by MrWolfu
Last post by Luna16
Today 06:44 PM
Brokenstream Finder
by korok
Last post by korok
Today 06:43 PM
A Hello from Hana!
by Hana
Last post by weevil
Today 06:41 PM

Old March 17th, 2017, 04:02 PM

My Mood: Lurking

Cool Re: ThunderClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Random Melody View Post
"I came to congratulate my sister on her new rank." Blackstorm purred out, his voice filled with menace. His eyes were cold, no longer filled with the warmth they once had for the she-cat as he stared at her, head tilting. "And what are the odds - I end up running into you."
"B-Blackstorm look I-I..." she couldn't speak, her fear growing inside more and more as she stared into his amber eyes. The coldness in them sent chills down her spine. She couldn't pull herself to move, to run, or even to look away. Was he going to kill her, then and there? Or was he going to say he changed or was he going to force her to let him see Snowsong? She didn't know, mostly because she would never admit it, but she still had some feelings for him. She knew deep down he was still that loving tom she once new.

Last edited by monfang; March 17th, 2017 at 04:02 PM.
Old March 17th, 2017, 04:04 PM
constantly tired

Default Re: ThunderClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
The silver tabby blinked for a moment, but kept her body tense and on guard. She didn't want to let her guard down, just in case he was lying to her. "Alright, look. I don't know--" She began, but was cut off by him stating his name. Leafpaw. No, that was a Clan name, alright...and he did have a ThunderClan scent...Stormpaw slowly relaxed, sheathing her claws and giving him a more respectful expression. Not necessarily friendly-- she was nice, and polite to her clanmates, of course, but 'friendly' didn't seem to be in her mental dictionary. "Stormpaw." She introduced herself as well, figuring she might as well...if this cat intended her harm, he would have attacked her earlier.

And his story seemed to be believable. Believable to the point where Stormpaw believed it, at least, and because she was in such a flustered mood, that meant that it must be true. She felt as though she would have been able to see through any lie. "Well, you won't find much back here. It's freezing. Not a lot of cats come back here, anyways... why'd you come this far back?" She asked. Her voice held a light, airy, careless tone, but the hidden tone in it showed otherwise...what are you doing here, and did you lie to me? Though Stormpaw wouldn't say either out loud, she already looked as though she were going back on her guard, back to the more fierce looking apprentice that had first greeted the younger one. Again, her thoughts turned to the fact that he wasn't much of a challenge. She could do this.
Leafpaw stretched a bit, giving a silent nod. "Nice to meet you." Lots of cats were a bit on edge, so it was understandable for her to be wary, Leafpaw didn't want to judge, or be judgmental for that matter. He was honestly glad Stormpaw was relaxed and chilled out by now. He wasn't one to freak out or anything, so he wouldn't rant on how bizarre it was Stormpaw unsheathed her claws. I mean, anyone would be paranoid if you thought you were gonna be attacked at any moment, so he shouldn't really judge all that much. Leafpaw wasn't one to attack, only if he attacked him first. That was only when he used self defense. Now, if he used self defense, he would do anything in his power to protect himself in that scenario. Now that was when he would attack. But, if it was harmless, no way. "Yea... I haven't seen a thing so I figured that out when I came over here..." He blinked a bit. "Well, honestly, I wanted to check this part of the territory out, but it seems like their isn't much, but it's worth looking around for a bit eh?" He was being honest, hunting wasn't really the whole picture, he did want to check this part, but it wasn't very interesting, besides being prettty spooky.
Old March 17th, 2017, 04:04 PM
✶Stardust's Topaz✶

My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by mony View Post

"B-Blackstorm look I-I..." she couldn't speak, her fear growing inside more and more as she stared into his amber eyes. The coldness in them sent chills down her spine. She couldn't pull herself to move, to run, or even to look away. Was he going to kill her, then and there? Or was he going to say he changed or was he going to force her to let him see Snowsong? She didn't know, mostly because she would never admit it, but she still had some feelings for him. She knew deep down he was still that loving tom she once new.
Blackstorm looked mildly amused, then suddenly raised a paw, the the squirrel's tail hooked in his claws. He gave it a quick nip on the neck and watched it go limp, before dropping it in front of him. "Well I have my peace offering for Snowsong." He mused. She always did love squirrels. He ignored the pain that stabbed at his heart and looked up, his eyes as cold as ever. "Are you going to let me see her or not?"

When Angels Fall With Broken Wings
I Can't Give Up, I Can't Give In
When All Is Lost And Daylight Ends
I'll Carry You, And We Will Live
Forever...

Profile picture drawn by my lovely girlfriend, Stardust
Old March 17th, 2017, 04:13 PM

Quote:
Blackstorm looked mildly amused, then suddenly raised a paw, the the squirrel's tail hooked in his claws. He gave it a quick nip on the neck and watched it go limp, before dropping it in front of him. "Well I have my peace offering for Snowsong." He mused. She always did love squirrels. He ignored the pain that stabbed at his heart and looked up, his eyes as cold as ever. "Are you going to let me see her or not?"
"Y-You know I-I can't do that..." she replied softly, her eyes full of straight fear. She feared for her life, for her friend's life, for Black's life even. She didn't know what he was planning, but she new it was nothing good. It was never good. "P-Please leave before th-they find you. You know they will k-kill you..." she said, stepping back a little.

Last edited by monfang; March 17th, 2017 at 04:13 PM.
Old March 17th, 2017, 04:16 PM
✶Stardust's Topaz✶

Quote:

"Y-You know I-I can't do that..." she replied softly, her eyes full of straight fear. She feared for her life, for her friend's life, for Black's life even. She didn't know what he was planning, but she new it was nothing good. It was never good. "P-Please leave before th-they find you. You know they will k-kill you..." she said, stepping back a little.
"Wow, Coon, that hurts." Blackstorm tilted his head, studying her, his amber eyes narrowed slightly. "You dont think im capable of having a civil conversation with my sister? Im quite proud of her, actually." He purred.

Forever...

Last edited by Random Melody; March 17th, 2017 at 04:22 PM.
Old March 17th, 2017, 04:22 PM

Quote:
"Wow, Coon, that hurts." Blackstorm tilted his head, studying her, his amber eyes narrowed slightly. "You dont think im capable of having a civil relationship with my sister? Im quite proud of her, actually." He purred.
Coonmask swallowed hard before putting on a strong face. "I can't let you." she said. "I... don't believe you." she said, her heart hurting at her own words. She wanted to believe him, to trust him, but she just couldn't. No one could anymore. "N-Now leave before I... Make.... You." she said, her heart pained, and a mix of fear and sadness showing through her.
Old March 17th, 2017, 04:25 PM
✶Stardust's Topaz✶

Quote:

Coonmask swallowed hard before putting on a strong face. "I can't let you." she said. "I... don't believe you." she said, her heart hurting at her own words. She wanted to believe him, to trust him, but she just couldn't. No one could anymore. "N-Now leave before I... Make.... You." she said, her heart pained, and a mix of fear and sadness showing through her.
Blackstorm sighed, shaking his head. "Coon, whether you let me or not, I want to see my sister." He said, staring at her. "You dont trust me? Fine, then dont, but i'll tell you now that I have no intentions of hurting anybody. And I truly need to see Snowsong, right now."

Forever...

Old March 17th, 2017, 04:28 PM

Quote:
Blackstorm sighed, shaking his head. "Coon, whether you let me or not, I want to see my sister." He said, staring at her. "You dont trust me? Fine, then dont, but i'll tell you now that I have no intentions of hurting anybody. And I truly need to see Snowsong, right now."
"Why?" she asked, her fear slowly leaving as interest began to spark in her. "What's so important? Last I checked you were wanting to kill everyone, except one, that is." she said, her blue eyes now cold.
Old March 17th, 2017, 04:32 PM
✶Stardust's Topaz✶

Quote:

"Why?" she asked, her fear slowly leaving as interest began to spark in her. "What's so important? Last I checked you were wanting to kill everyone, except one, that is." she said, her blue eyes now cold.
"I need to explain something to her." Blackstorm stared back at her, his amber eyes just as cold. "Clear up everything, you know? Apologize, then be on my way. Let me see her, Coon, let me talk to her and then i'll leave you guys alone." As if.

Forever...

Old March 17th, 2017, 04:36 PM

Quote:
"I need to explain something to her." Blackstorm stared back at her, his amber eyes just as cold. "Clear up everything, you know? Apologize, then be on my way. Let me see her, Coon, let me talk to her and then i'll leave you guys alone." As if.
She stared back, and then stood straight. "Not without Lionheart by her side." she said, knowing the result but she didn't care. She may have still loved him, but the safety of her family was greater. If that meant she would have to fight him, or die trying, then she would, and her eyes filled with a cold anger.