Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Ramen’s art shop
Last post by RamenThePigeon
Today 05:09 AM
hey I'm new!
Last post by Wingnettle
Today 04:54 AM
the bird family [hawkbrave...
by taillow
Last post by Wingnettle
Today 04:40 AM
Counting Until Staff knock...
by zBlaze
Last post by ashtuft
Today 04:08 AM
Closed Thread

Old May 17th, 2020, 06:27 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: WindClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by chaton View Post

Rookflight watched nervously as Basilpaw made her attempt towards the rabbit. It all seemed to be going well, and she didn't think she'd have to get involved until she saw the apprentice hesitate, sending the small creature coming her way. Goodness me... at least this should be easy. Rookflight prepared to launch herself, aiming to land a killing blow on the rabbit. This wasn't the sort of thing she had expected to do with this hunt, but she did come prepared for this situation. Pushing off of her haunches, her body flew into the air, on course for striking her prey. As she landed, she made direct contact with the creature, and before even giving a chance for it to retaliate her attack, sunk her teeth into the neck, killing it. Soon after she turned back to Basilpaw, a warm smile expressed on her face.
"Wonderful job, Basilpaw. That wasn't the fate I had expected to occur, but it was a smart choice to divert rather than confront if you were unsure of your abilities." Rookflight tapped her tail to Basilpaw's shoulder approvingly, still proud of her own quick thinking in combination with the apprentice's.
Basilpaw gave a nod in discomfort,” I wasn’t sure what to do with it once I was chasing it. Didn’t know what to do with it once I was chasing it. So I figured you could probably figure it out.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old May 17th, 2020, 06:56 PM
Engaged to Ian

Bump Policy: 72 hours

Default Re: WindClan - Joining or Rejoining

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiderfrost View Post
Daisybloom breathed out a breath she had been holding. After thanking the large eared tom for bringing her to Windclan camp she stood there to gather herself. This was it and she hoped her being Shadowclan would notbe too heavy a hit. She just needed to tell Twilightstar exactly why she wanted to join.

She saw the molly in question wandering, suddenly alert perhaps to the scent of her fur and made her way to her and dipped her head.

"Twilightstar," she greated, voice soft and a little wavering. "You perhaps don't remember me being one of the Shadowclan cats to help Windclan get back to their territory safely, but my name is Daisybloom." She lifted her head to look at Twilightstar before going in for the whole reason she was here.

"I--well, Windclan...they--you made an impression on me. How you stood strong against Icestar, at the loss of two clan mates and perhaps more during the coyote attack. You were...you were admirable. And when I came to the moorland I felt more at peace than I had in a long time. I know I'm Shadowclan, and that you may have reservations trusting me among your clan mates. But I would like to request joining Windclan." she finished, waiting nervously for the tortoiseshells answer.

-- @Moonraven --
Her nose twitches as she scents the air, at first she wondered if Skypaw had been rolling around near the ShadowClan border until she bothered to do a quick sweep around the clearing. There was a strange calico, familiar but did not belong here. The low sweeping wave of her tail gave away her curiosity as to why Daisybloom was here? Yes, she remembered her. Twilightstar wouldn't forget a face that selflessly helped out her clan.
"I remember you." The leader answered after she explained who she was. Twilightstar figured if she waited long enough she'd get her answer to the why question bouncing around her skull. She highly doubted there was trouble in ShadowClan and WindClan was the last clan anyone would come to for help with it. Strong? Twilightstar wouldn't really associate strength during their troubles with the coyotes and certainly not admirable. Where did these cats these words to describe her or her clan? Maybe they just all saw things differently compared to her.
"You want to join WindClan?" Twilightstar was faintly wondering if this had something to do with Breezefeather. Yes, she was not blind she had noticed the pair spending some time together. She couldn't exactly say what their relationship was though. The lilac she-cat does a quick pro and con of letting yet another ShadowClan cat into her clan.
"I've no reason to trust you, however, you did help my clan and you seemed to have a mild manner deposition," Twilightstar observed, didn't mean she was right. "I've had two fights breaking out both from cats who I've allowed to join my clan after leaving their former one. Though the fault wasn't entirely their own, there wouldn't have been any fights had I decline them." Twilightstar should really stop taking cats from other clans altogether but...
"You can join my clan, but you'll be working from the ground, starting at an apprentice to become a warrior. You'll prove your worth and earn your place. Is that acceptable?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by hxneysuckle View Post
[ @Moonraven ]

Pheasantcry gave a large yawn as he sluggishly padded into camp, his fluffy tail swaying back and forth. Eyes half lidded, he graciously sat down in front of the Breezerock and looked up, a thin smile on his lips.

"Aye there, babe," he announced, just loud enough to show Twilightstar that he was there. "Sorry I've been gone, aye. Took a wee nap in the Outerlands 'nd got lost on me way back. Will ye accept me back inta ye Clan?"

His brow quirked inquiringly, awaiting a response from the oh-so powerful Twilightstar.
Where did WindClan get these characters from? The leader peered down at Pheasntcry like she just found another Mountainass.
"If you call me babe again, not only am I exiling you on the spot, you'll lose your tail and possibly your tongue as well." The leader's voice remained lackadaisical as she narrowed her eyes in warning. It might have just been the way he spoke, but Twilightstar didn't do terms that she felt were demeaning. Regardless of how he annoyed her, she left her personal feeling aside and decided against issuing a punishment.
"You can come back, no punishment since this is the first time you went missing, next time I won't be so lenient so I wouldn't go wandering too far in the future." The leader gave a dismissing wave of her tail, allowing him to go.
@hxneysuckle - done, I'll get him added back as soon as I can.

Twilightstar is the current leader of WindClan has an open den policy.
WindClan Resources || WindClan Kit Curriculum Finder ||WindClan (Extra) Apprentice Training
Old May 17th, 2020, 07:13 PM
Engaged to Ian

Bump Policy: 72 hours

Snakes were insanely strong for creatures without legs. A whimper leaves Deadpool's maw as she got yet another bite for her trouble when it lashes out again. Regardless she doesn't let go of the snake, she sinks her teeth deeper into the smooth scales and finally gets a decent grip. Deadpool puts all her strength into her jaws and then hears a small snap. The snake's body goes limp and Deadpool pants as she slowly drags the dead body off of the queen.
"Alright, Brightflame are?" The warrior huffs as she stops in front of the queen.
@SparrowSoar

Twilightstar is the current leader of WindClan has an open den policy.
WindClan Resources || WindClan Kit Curriculum Finder ||WindClan (Extra) Apprentice Training
Old May 17th, 2020, 07:40 PM

Status: Sitting around. Feel free to VM me if you want to roleplay!
My Mood: Bored

Brightflames eyes were twitching, a struggle for each breath. Her neck had a fracture, and it was unlikely she would survive the night. She wheezed, paralyzed. She would need to be taken back to camp, but the slightest bump could set off a spasm. @Moonraven
Old May 17th, 2020, 08:05 PM
Why am I still awake

My Mood: Sleepy
Default Re: WindClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sneakyfox55 View Post
Flakekit caught it swiftly, and flicked it back; he was starting to get bored, but decided not to mention it.

Kestrelkit caught the mossball and then paused, flicking his ears. He thought for a moment. Perhaps there was another game they could play? Oh! Of course! He glanced over at Flakekit. “Hey. I got another idea for a game.” He swayed his tail and crouched down, watching the tom.

Old May 17th, 2020, 08:09 PM
Why am I still awake

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Wolfwhisper flicked her ears. She was honestly surprised by Curlpaw’s answer but she showed no reaction to it. She wasn’t going to dwell on it. Her blank gaze looked at both of the apprentices. She was starting to get impatient. “Are we gonna train or not?”
[Should we just go on without Alexcentri? They haven’t been online in a few days and I don’t think they’re gonna be on soon]
@Alexcentri @FuzzyRatto @SparrowSoar
Old May 17th, 2020, 08:13 PM

Status: Sitting around. Feel free to VM me if you want to roleplay!
My Mood: Bored

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

She nodded, sliding back a leg, prepared to fight if anybody would suddenly call a spar. (Let's continue without her) @RainbowQuail @FuzzyRatto

Last edited by lucidense; May 17th, 2020 at 08:13 PM.
Old May 17th, 2020, 09:11 PM
Chronically Tired

My Mood: Breezy

Quote:
Originally Posted by RainbowQuail View Post

Kestrelkit caught the mossball and then paused, flicking his ears. He thought for a moment. Perhaps there was another game they could play? Oh! Of course! He glanced over at Flakekit. “Hey. I got another idea for a game.” He swayed his tail and crouched down, watching the tom.

Flakekit perked up. "What is it?"
Old May 17th, 2020, 09:47 PM
What even...

My Mood: Relaxed
Default Re: WindClan - Joining or Rejoining

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonraven View Post
Her nose twitches as she scents the air, at first she wondered if Skypaw had been rolling around near the ShadowClan border until she bothered to do a quick sweep around the clearing. There was a strange calico, familiar but did not belong here. The low sweeping wave of her tail gave away her curiosity as to why Daisybloom was here? Yes, she remembered her. Twilightstar wouldn't forget a face that selflessly helped out her clan.
"I remember you." The leader answered after she explained who she was. Twilightstar figured if she waited long enough she'd get her answer to the why question bouncing around her skull. She highly doubted there was trouble in ShadowClan and WindClan was the last clan anyone would come to for help with it. Strong? Twilightstar wouldn't really associate strength during their troubles with the coyotes and certainly not admirable. Where did these cats these words to describe her or her clan? Maybe they just all saw things differently compared to her.
"You want to join WindClan?" Twilightstar was faintly wondering if this had something to do with Breezefeather. Yes, she was not blind she had noticed the pair spending some time together. She couldn't exactly say what their relationship was though. The lilac she-cat does a quick pro and con of letting yet another ShadowClan cat into her clan.
"I've no reason to trust you, however, you did help my clan and you seemed to have a mild manner deposition," Twilightstar observed, didn't mean she was right. "I've had two fights breaking out both from cats who I've allowed to join my clan after leaving their former one. Though the fault wasn't entirely their own, there wouldn't have been any fights had I decline them." Twilightstar should really stop taking cats from other clans altogether but...
"You can join my clan, but you'll be working from the ground, starting at an apprentice to become a warrior. You'll prove your worth and earn your place. Is that acceptable?"

The calico's shoulder's dropped a bit as if a heavy weight had lifted from her shoulder's. Even as Twilightstar mentioned some less than desirable outcomes of letting cats from other clans come to Windclan.

"I understand. Beyond my own wish to help during your displacement, you don't know me, I am a stranger. I will do what I can to show I will be worthy of Windclans trust." she nodded.

"I recall running on the moor I was much slower than Breezefeather, if under going new training will help me adjust I am all for it. Thank you, Twilightstar."
Old May 17th, 2020, 10:53 PM
Queen of Pinnepeds

Status: Neck deep in wild animals at work and reports at Uni!
Bump Policy: 5-7 days before bumping please, Ive got work lol

With a large yawn Crowkit rolled over and finally woke up. Starclan knows he would've slept more but with the racket from the other kits that wasn't gonna happen. Stars above he was so ready to get out of this den after 3 months he just wanted the (supposed) quiet of a den not filled with high squeaky noise! Still take what comes to you, Crowkit is, after all, a kit he'd have to interact with his fellow eventually. After all his list of internal excuses and hiding behind the queens was running dry time to face the day and, ugh, talk to kits his age. Shaking himself and walking around the nursery he thought who would want to talk to him?

Last edited by Rani; May 18th, 2020 at 12:28 AM.
Closed Thread