Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Stormstar
Deputy:
None
Medicine Cat: Berryshine

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
wormbite's secret...
by wolfie
Last post by wolfie
Today 12:45 PM
RiverClan Floodstone
by BEAR.
Last post by paedyn
Today 12:42 PM
Smothered in its cradle...
by Rani
Last post by ollie
Today 12:42 PM
Hiddenpaw Mentor Finder!
Last post by Starphobia
Today 12:41 PM
springlight kit finder...
by iliri
Last post by Starphobia
Today 12:40 PM
Closed Thread

Old October 10th, 2016, 07:31 PM
STORM

My Mood: Bored
Default Re: ShadowClan Warriors' Den

Stormpelt looked at Darkoak and chuckled "Then I guess we Can still visit the kits if they do maybe make our own.", She looked back at Moonfang and purred a bit.
Old October 10th, 2016, 07:33 PM

My Mood: Lurking

Cool Re: ShadowClan Warriors' Den

Moonfang closed her eyes, and tried to stay awake, but on seconds she was asleep. Her body relaxed and she rested finally in days.
Old October 10th, 2016, 07:36 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by toothlost View Post
Lostkit's head had turned toward Badgerkit at his painfully obvious approach and her ears went flat for a moment as she waited for him to speak, but after he said hello, asking if she was alright, she perked up and nodded rapidly. "Oh, hello! I'm fine, how are you?" She spoke rapidly, beaming brightly towards the young tom, though her head was definitely aimed in the wrong direction. But the grey kit was oblivious, and didn't state anything. "Oh, nice to meet you, Badgerkit! I'm Di- Lostkit, that's my name! That's what daddy named me." Her smile grew wider at the thought of Martenleap, her designated hero who saved her from a life of misery and suffering without a known reason. He showed her things could be different, brought a new life to her dying soul. Martenleap was her role model, father, and hero... he was her everything right now. That'd change eventually, but for now, he was going to be who she always wanted to see.
Badgerkit's head was cocked to the side as he examined the young she cat. He was still trying to get used to seeing her eyeless sockets, but he was doing his best not to seem disgusted or rude- after all, he didn't want her to get her feelings hurt, or for himself to become a bully. Badgerkit beamed, and had a bright sparkling glint in his eyes. "Lostkit, huh? That's a nice name, I like it!" he mewed, with another friendly smile. He wasn't quite sure how to act around the she cat...normally he was a flirt, but he didn't feel quite comfortable, and normally he was insecure, but he didn't feel quite as insecure. Maybe it was the fact that she wasn't looking at him like she was judging him that made him feel better. "So, Lostkit, you looking forwards to being an apprentice?" he asked, an adventurous spark in his eyes that often appeared when he thought about apprenticeship. It would be the biggest adventure of his lifetime most likely, and he was so looking forwards to it. Lostkit seemed like a pleasant she cat, and someone who would be pleasant company for him later.
Old October 10th, 2016, 07:41 PM
help i'm lost

My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
Badgerkit's head was cocked to the side as he examined the young she cat. He was still trying to get used to seeing her eyeless sockets, but he was doing his best not to seem disgusted or rude- after all, he didn't want her to get her feelings hurt, or for himself to become a bully. Badgerkit beamed, and had a bright sparkling glint in his eyes. "Lostkit, huh? That's a nice name, I like it!" he mewed, with another friendly smile. He wasn't quite sure how to act around the she cat...normally he was a flirt, but he didn't feel quite comfortable, and normally he was insecure, but he didn't feel quite as insecure. Maybe it was the fact that she wasn't looking at him like she was judging him that made him feel better. "So, Lostkit, you looking forwards to being an apprentice?" he asked, an adventurous spark in his eyes that often appeared when he thought about apprenticeship. It would be the biggest adventure of his lifetime most likely, and he was so looking forwards to it. Lostkit seemed like a pleasant she cat, and someone who would be pleasant company for him later.
Smiling happily as Badgerkit stated he liked her name that her daddy had given her, she gave a quick "I like it, too" before falling silent.At first the grey kit didn't know what he was referring to with 'being an apprentice,' but she quickly remembered the few lessons Shrewcall had given her so far and she was able to nod violently in a few moments after his question. "Yeah, I'm ready to be the best warrior in the Clan! The other clans better watch out, I'll take them down!" She had an award winning grin on her face as she looked around, not seeing anything, and took in the scents and smells of the clearing a moment before she returned her attention to the other kit. "What about you? Oh, who am I kidding, what kit isn't excited?'
Old October 10th, 2016, 07:51 PM

Default Re: ShadowClan Highbranch

Quote:
Originally Posted by S A G I E View Post
Brindlekit stumbled out of the nursery. Excitement boiled in her body as she bounded before the Highbranch.
Brindlekit, you have reached the age of six moons, and it is time for you to be apprenticed. From this day on, until you receive your warrior name, you will be known as Brindlepaw. Your mentor will be Ripplecloud. I hope they will pass down all he/she knows on to you.
Old October 10th, 2016, 07:53 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

Quote:
Smiling happily as Badgerkit stated he liked her name that her daddy had given her, she gave a quick "I like it, too" before falling silent.At first the grey kit didn't know what he was referring to with 'being an apprentice,' but she quickly remembered the few lessons Shrewcall had given her so far and she was able to nod violently in a few moments after his question. "Yeah, I'm ready to be the best warrior in the Clan! The other clans better watch out, I'll take them down!" She had an award winning grin on her face as she looked around, not seeing anything, and took in the scents and smells of the clearing a moment before she returned her attention to the other kit. "What about you? Oh, who am I kidding, what kit isn't excited?'
Badgerkit beamed at Lostkit, the tom's features lighting up for a moment before going back to their original, dignified and proud state. The young tom struck an overdramatic pose, taking a fighting stance and lashing his tail back and forth playfully. "Well, I'm sure you will...but you're gonna have to work hard for it, cause that was my plan too," Badgerkit mewed, batting playfully at Lostkit with a paw. To him, it didn't matter if the other kit couldn't see him, and he could teach her how to play...that is, if she wanted to. "You got that right...I don't think I've ever met a kit who didn't want to be an apprentice....or warrior...or leader," Badgerkit mewed in an amused tone. "So, Lostkit...do you like to play?" Badgerkit asked, still in his overly dramatic playing pose. The young tom awaited her answer, not caring in the least if cats were staring at his strange appearance at the moment...it wasn't too big of a deal, and he had so many questions and thoughts to tell the young she cat.
Old October 10th, 2016, 07:56 PM

Default Re: ShadowClan Leader's Den

Blazingnight glared at his surprise. It wasn't like it wasn't a possibility. She just wished that it hadn't been. "Does it look like I'm kidding?" She snapped quickly, her entire pelt looked twice the normal size as it was so bristled with her anxiety. She shook her head and began pacing back and fourth in front of the tom. She misinterpreted his excited jump for the same sentiments she was feeling, regret, anxiety and fear. "What are we going to do?" She mumbled softly as she paced quickly. There couldn't be any worse timing for this to occur. She couldn't possibly nurse them, but did she want some random queen nourishing her kits? She groaned at the thought, picking up her speed. This couldn't be happening, this was all just a bad dream. Sooner or later she would finally open her eyes and breathe a sigh of relief and be back to her regular life.
Old October 10th, 2016, 07:59 PM
help i'm lost

My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
Badgerkit beamed at Lostkit, the tom's features lighting up for a moment before going back to their original, dignified and proud state. The young tom struck an overdramatic pose, taking a fighting stance and lashing his tail back and forth playfully. "Well, I'm sure you will...but you're gonna have to work hard for it, cause that was my plan too," Badgerkit mewed, batting playfully at Lostkit with a paw. To him, it didn't matter if the other kit couldn't see him, and he could teach her how to play...that is, if she wanted to. "You got that right...I don't think I've ever met a kit who didn't want to be an apprentice....or warrior...or leader," Badgerkit mewed in an amused tone. "So, Lostkit...do you like to play?" Badgerkit asked, still in his overly dramatic playing pose. The young tom awaited her answer, not caring in the least if cats were staring at his strange appearance at the moment...it wasn't too big of a deal, and he had so many questions and thoughts to tell the young she cat.
The optimistic grey kit felt a shift in the air and could tell that he had lowered in his stance, though she had to focus to notice the change and she lowered her head to gaze somewhat towards him. "I'll take you down if I have to!" She squeaked playfully, lowering into an awkward crouch and lashing her tail happily behind her. "You and the other clans will know my wrath." She giggled after this, then forced the giddiness away to put on a stone face as he continued speaking, agreeing with her that it would be strange if a kit didn't want to move up in life. THen he asked if she liked to play, and she was silent. Suddenly she lunged forward, aiming to tackle him and send them both tumbling, but her aim was off, she thought he was in one place when he was just a few steps over. She launched past him and stumbled and flopped over. "Ooph, that's embarrassing." She laughed joyfully before getting to her paws and crouching to lash her tail back and forth again.
Old October 10th, 2016, 08:20 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

Quote:
The optimistic grey kit felt a shift in the air and could tell that he had lowered in his stance, though she had to focus to notice the change and she lowered her head to gaze somewhat towards him. "I'll take you down if I have to!" She squeaked playfully, lowering into an awkward crouch and lashing her tail happily behind her. "You and the other clans will know my wrath." She giggled after this, then forced the giddiness away to put on a stone face as he continued speaking, agreeing with her that it would be strange if a kit didn't want to move up in life. THen he asked if she liked to play, and she was silent. Suddenly she lunged forward, aiming to tackle him and send them both tumbling, but her aim was off, she thought he was in one place when he was just a few steps over. She launched past him and stumbled and flopped over. "Ooph, that's embarrassing." She laughed joyfully before getting to her paws and crouching to lash her tail back and forth again.
Badgerkit's eyes gleamed in a playful manner. "Oh, you'll take me down?" Badgerkit asked, with a touch of sarcasm in his voice. "Mmhm...I'm sure we will, and then we will all be pleading for your mercy," Badgerkit mewed, with a laugh. The tom swished his tail and then winced as though he could feel the ground hitting himself as Lostkit launched herself past him. The tom gave a small mew of surprise as she missed. "No problem, it happens to everyone," Badgerkit reassured her, before getting back into his playful mood. "Anyway...aha, I have you now!" he cried, pouncing towards her and batting at her once more, trying to wrestle the she cat to the ground . His thoughts were full of a glorious battle, and he was imagining it that way. He was glad that he had met Lostkit that day, and he had stopped noticing the difference of her eyeless sockets, almost able to imagine some kind of light colored eyes there. Anyway, as long as she continued to be this excellent of a playmate and as friendly of a cat, he didn't care whether she looked like a fox, rogue, or completely different than any other cat he had seen so far!
Old October 10th, 2016, 08:23 PM

My Mood: Adorable

Default Re: ShadowClan Nursery

Lonekit yawned, ruffling his fur. He peeked his green eyes open but then closed them again, putting a paw over his face. He curled in a tighter ball of fur.
The tan fur on his flank rose and fell heavily as sobs jolted the kit's body.
His father left and now his mother was probably off doing something to get her mind off of it.
She said that she'd find some death berries to end her life.
Lonekit yowled suddenly, his crying steadying.
Closed Thread