Last post by Starfall
Today 09:02 PM

Old October 8th, 2017, 10:16 AM
led into temptation

My Mood: Thirsty

Default Re: Powered??

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darky View Post

"Well my friends kinda do, I mean blackhood and Ronnie act like my older sisters. Sky is like my brother, kinda." Darky said. Ronnie played along with ruby as she smiled.
------
"Yea, also if you know a girl name Kate don't get on her bad side, she uses drago uncontrollably when she's angry, and she's 5 or 6. She's powerful" ella said showing the picture of Kate wearing her normal clothes(like the one bleow but she's younger)
"Note taken," Rima said. Her mark glowing purple. "Let me out!" Asuramaru yelled.
Old October 8th, 2017, 10:22 AM
The one and only Darky

My Mood: Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawkstar View Post
Aika looked away
" at least you have a family here " she said fixed her hair ( I might change her look ) and buttoned her jacket . She teleported to the kitchen and gotten two drinks and teleported back she sat down she handed one to darky in case she wanted one ' good thing I'm not the only child 'she thought
Her phone rang a few times and a hologram showed it made her gasp and fall over the hologram was of her father Jacques . Her eyes where in fear ( in rwby she gets slapped by him ) Jacques narrowed his eyes
" so this is where you whent child? " the hologram said and she shook
Quote:
Originally Posted by Myik View Post

"Note taken," Rima said. Her mark glowing purple. "Let me out!" Asuramaru yelled.
"No, my family passed when I was 3. They tried to save me from hound dogs. Ronnie found me and took me here." Darky explained as she still had a picture of her family and her mother necklace.
----
"Weiss yo-" sky said walking in as she saw Jacques. Sky looked as Weiss as she walked over to her girlfriend.
------
"Glad so, her drago staff is powerful, and hurts like hell" Ella said. "But she can control it sometimes, well with bullies she can cause she wants to beat them up so" Ella said.
Dark, darky, Alicewolfheart

Gone

I may come back in the summer

Old October 8th, 2017, 10:24 AM
led into temptation

Quote:

"No, my family passed when I was 3. They tried to save me from hound dogs. Ronnie found me and took me here." Darky explained as she still had a picture of her family and her mother necklace.
----
"Weiss yo-" sky said walking in as she saw Jacques. Sky looked as Weiss as she walked over to her girlfriend.
------
"Glad so, her drago staff is powerful, and hurts like hell" Ella said. "But she can control it sometimes, well with bullies she can cause she wants to beat them up so" Ella said.
"One last thing," Rima said. Feet swinging under the table. She was quite short, her feet hardly touching the ground. "Why did that boy bully you?" She asked.
Old October 8th, 2017, 10:28 AM
The one and only Darky

Quote:

"One last thing," Rima said. Feet swinging under the table. She was quite short, her feet hardly touching the ground. "Why did that boy bully you?" She asked.
"They will get the chance to bully me when my friends or Kate isn't around. Especially when Ronnie is around because Ronnie can tell what will happen next. Like she could tell me that I needed to study at 5 pm to pass a test or to move in 10 seconds cause a car will almost hit you" ella explained using examples from the past.

Gone

Old October 8th, 2017, 10:30 AM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:

----
------
" just because your real family well passed don't mean you don't have one here" Aika said
" and who is this ? Another problem ? Like I need another " he said and stared at sky Weiss turned around and stood in an protective manner ( looks https://pbs.twimg.com/profile_images...0/R3oUv53-.jpg )

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Old October 8th, 2017, 10:37 AM
The one and only Darky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawkstar View Post
" just because your real family well passed don't mean you don't have one here" Aika said
" and who is this ? Another problem ? Like I need another " he said and stared at sky Weiss turned around and stood in an protective manner ( looks https://pbs.twimg.com/profile_images...0/R3oUv53-.jpg )
(could akia and darky just be sisters but not now it until they find a ripped of picture of when they took on their 6 birthday and put it together like on parent trap)
"I mean family are friends" darky said. She still had her photos as she smiled at them.
"When I was little I thought that my twin sister was still alive, we had took a photo went we were 6 then she disappeared when we turned 7. I still have my photo of her but it's ripped" darky said.
-------
Sky stood quiet as shebout her wings down. She didn't understand but she always trusted wiess. For once she knew what wiess felt like being protected.

Gone

Old October 8th, 2017, 10:44 AM
led into temptation

Quote:

"They will get the chance to bully me when my friends or Kate isn't around. Especially when Ronnie is around because Ronnie can tell what will happen next. Like she could tell me that I needed to study at 5 pm to pass a test or to move in 10 seconds cause a car will almost hit you" ella explained using examples from the past.
"That puts my powers to shame." She sighed. "Don't say anything about me.
Alright? She knows you have a demon, but that is it. Anything else-"

"I know," Rima whispers. "Alright Master." Rima finished her drink stretching.
Old October 8th, 2017, 10:48 AM
The one and only Darky

Quote:

"That puts my powers to shame." She sighed. "Don't say anything about me.
Alright? She knows you have a demon, but that is it. Anything else-"

"I know," Rima whispers. "Alright Master." Rima finished her drink stretching.
"Don't worry, Ronnie kinda hates her powers, when she started to notice her powers she couldn't sleep, everyone kept getting in danger. One night she ran into someone house and got the family out the house before lighting stuck the house and made it caught on fire. She doesn't have the nightmares anymore but now she has to keep time of everything" Ella said. "I mean she had fire powers as well but she just tries to calm down by sleeping if she can" Ella said.

Gone

Old October 8th, 2017, 10:49 AM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
(could akia and darky just be sisters but not now it until they find a ripped of picture of when they took on their 6 birthday and put it together like on parent trap)
"I mean family are friends" darky said. She still had her photos as she smiled at them.
"When I was little I thought that my twin sister was still alive, we had took a photo went we were 6 then she disappeared when we turned 7. I still have my photo of her but it's ripped" darky said.
-------
Sky stood quiet as shebout her wings down. She didn't understand but she always trusted wiess. For once she knew what wiess felt like being protected.
Yaaas! )
Aika tilted her head she remembered a family trip and a sister but thanks from her memory loss from the accident she couldn't quite put the pieces together but something about darky just made it snap together some how.
" by chance did she have any powers? " she asked as she looked up at the girl
________
Jacques narrowed his eyes and put his hands together and settled them he studied the girl behind his daughter
" Weiss what did I tell you? Who is SHE! Speak girl! " he said as he was getting irate already . Weiss growled and backed up he didn't need to know who sky was to her. She reached for her sword as she felt threatened her eyes started to glow from the sun in her room.
" this life is mine father! " she spoke and if jacques would really be here he would slap her again if he had to. But the hologram growled and he made it so that it would feel like an actual slap and he slapped Weiss hard across her right cheek and it almost made her cry .

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Old October 8th, 2017, 10:51 AM
led into temptation

Quote:

"Don't worry, Ronnie kinda hates her powers, when she started to notice her powers she couldn't sleep, everyone kept getting in danger. One night she ran into someone house and got the family out the house before lighting stuck the house and made it caught on fire. She doesn't have the nightmares anymore but now she has to keep time of everything" Ella said. "I mean she had fire powers as well but she just tries to calm down by sleeping if she can" Ella said.
"If she saves everyone, nothing would change. They wouldn't take chances..." She sighed, "Humans are confusing."