Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Flayng Training
Last post by Hound
Today 10:37 PM
Across The River
Last post by Abyssopelagic
Today 09:59 PM
The Atari [Outsider Group...
by taillow
Last post by Rowan
Today 09:55 PM
Closed Thread

Old July 2nd, 2020, 05:15 PM
Dazzling star dust ✨

Default Re: Escaping the Storm

@Beau @Zero @gs29513
[I am tbh so lost rn sorry]

Pinepuff didn't even know what to do anymore. Cats were yelling everywhere, hurt and lost. Lionstar and that new medicine cat.. Fawn-something? The tabby didn't really care they weren't her Clanmates and her Clanmates needed the attention not the RiverClanners who were apparently in charge.
Still the large fluff ball went to let out a call for poor dear Gladekit's injuries when suddenly there was a call interrupting her and a cat snatching her from her! Pinepuff was capable of taking her own kit to a medicine cat! Besides the two molly's were just getting calm. Well, Gladekit had given her quiet the scare... "I can take her, she is my kit." The large warrior informed Fishfin standing up. Though she was careful to not hurt Valleykit while doing so. "It's okay dear, I'm right here." Pinepuff added to Galdekit. "Thank you for your help getting them out of the fire Fishfin, but I think it would be best if they stuck with me." She added, her tail brushing over Valleykit to make sure she was kept safe beside her.
The brown tabby had heard Nightpaw call her name and felt bad that she couldn't go to the young molly. However, a bit longer she was offering to help which made Pinepuff feel much better. This just needed to get over.

I'm leaving wco once I tie up losse ends around here, I appoligize for the Rps that will have to end but I thank you all for being so wonderful, love y'all
Old July 2nd, 2020, 08:44 PM
What even...

My Mood: Relaxed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Socks View Post

Softbriar stared at the blurry figure of the golden leader with little expression. Lionstar was right-- how could they call themselves a warrior, let alone the deputy when cats were dead because they weren't in the right mind to keep them alive? They had to do better, they were a failure and they were alone. All alone. Their chest felt heavy, whether it is the cause of the smoke or anxiety it was not a feeling they enjoyed.
At their mother's voice, they snapped to attention. Was she really here, or were they going insane? No, no, this was their mother, Shadedpath, in the flesh. They could tell by the familiar scent, even if covered by the terrible smell of burnt forest and fur, it still claimed them. "Mother!" They sighed, tears that they desperately tried to hold back clouding their vision even more. "N-no, I have not seen any of them." Just one was okay, just Shadedpath was okay, everything was okay as long as they weren't alone.

There was no more time to think until Buckbranch was calling to lead ThunderClan to Cattail Pond. They knew they should probably have been the one to do that sort of thing but they couldn't help being glad they had at least this moment to wallow. "Are you too injured? If not, we should follow Buckbranch..."

"I'm fine, I can--" another round of breath stealing coughs interrupted the old warrior. She turned away for a moment and when the fit subsided their was a stitch in her side and she let out a heavy sigh. It pained her but...She didn't think she'd be able to shake this off let body stiffness.

The molly grimaced as she turned back towards Softbriar.

"I...don't think I'll be able to get far." she admitted. The grey warrior shook her head. It hurt to admit she couldn't quite bounce back. At Buckbranch's yowling she pushed their child on. They were the deputy, and as much as she wished to make sure they were at 100%, they had a responsibility. She shouldn't distract them.

"Go take the reins, I'll go find Lionwhisker."
Old July 2nd, 2020, 09:32 PM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

RiverClan Announcement [#liontalks]

ThunderClan was officially a mess.. and Lionstar was beginning to think they weren't worth his time if they couldn't take control of this unfortunate situation. He understood Duskstar-- to some extent, being badly injured but the rest of this was just pathetic. There was no guidance outside of Lionstar's instructions. The medicine cat spent more time panicking than doing anything useful.. though he enjoyed the apprentice's chicken impression.

Lionstar had to take a minute to gather who was still left from the moving cats.

A few cats had intentionally stayed behind to help, and Lionstar appreciated that immensely. He was frustrated with the cats in charge of ThunderClan and wanted to get this mess dealt with sooner rather than later.

He already knew the two older cats needed to be lifted, but the kit had begun to stir and talk.

With the damage done to her face though, he didn't really want to mess around with her health. He assumed Pinepuff was the ghoulish looking cat claiming to be her parent. "I don't care if you take her," he informed her, silently wondering to himself where her nose went, "but you should at least bring them to our medicine cat den so we can check their injuries. Your er.. the one that fainted a bit ago has a nasty looking wound, and it doesn't sound like Whiskers over there is doing squat about healing." Lionwhisker running around crying about not having medicine wasn't solving anything. [ @Beau, @Fuzzy, @Zero ]

To give the remaining cats some direction, he spoke to Rainywhisker [ @implimm] and Blizzardpaw(?) [ @Hello~There]: "Grab the warrior [ @elysian's Cloudedspark] that's unconscious and follow us to our camp." If they listened, this could go smoothly-- it'd save a lot of painful trips and jostling of the injured.

There weren't many other cats available to play pack mule, so he decided to make the deputy and the frozen warrior useful. Hopefully. "You two--" this was to Softbriar [ @Socks] and Sageflurry [ @Starfall], "grab the apprentice. The sooner we can get them back, the better off they'll be in the long run."

Moving to get Mossyflight on his back alongside Fawnsqueak, Lionstar started to head back to RiverClan camp. [ @Dipper, @Rainquail ]

[ I'll be ending Lion's involvement here -- for the others asked to carry cats, feel free to just skip to the MCD and drop them off! I can have your cats be directed to Cattail Pond if you want afterwards. ]
Old July 2nd, 2020, 09:56 PM
So You're Approaching Me?

My Mood: Amused

[ @implimm @elysian ]

Blizzardpaw gave the leader a nod and turned to warrior he'd be working with. "Should we wake Cloudedspark up?" Unsure what to actually do but happy to do something
Old July 2nd, 2020, 10:13 PM
all that i’ll ever need

[ @Fuzzy @Zero ]

Gladekit blinked groggily at her mother and sister, not quite sure what had happened. She felt even worse than before and her heart beat painfully fast while half of her face felt like it was on fire. Some adult cat she didn’t know was talking to Pinepuff but Gladekit still felt too weak and trembly to really pay attention to anything other than the grass before her face so that the two didn’t meet.

-

[ @Socks @Starfall ]
(I think the apprentice might be my character, Cormorantpaw- just so ya know who to mention hehe)
Old July 2nd, 2020, 10:53 PM
i am kenough

Rainywhisker had hoped to spot anyone in need without the direction, but when Lionstar signals to him and gives the command, he finds himself gritting his teeth and nodding. Then, he turns to look for Blizzardpaw. "We'll try. If she doesn't, it'll be harder. You have to do exactly as I say." His copper eyes darken over the apprentice and linger for a heartbeat before he goes to Cloudedspark's side to try to wake her, all the while getting into a position that he could scoop her up over him.
[ Pushing this forward to the RC MCD and will post again there! @Hello~There @elysian ]
Old July 2nd, 2020, 10:56 PM
ruler of everything ♕

Bump Policy: 72 hours (3 days) -- 24 hours (1 day) if time-sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Barely conscious, Cloudedspark groaned. She felt herself being lifted, but didn’t know what. Was this StarClan? If so, it hurt like hell. The side where she was his was scorched and still burned. It even got on her face, maybe even her eye. It wasn’t like it did anything though. She would still be blind in her left eye. The last thoughts she had before succumbing to sweet unconsciousness were 'StarClan feels... fluffy.'

@implimm @Hello~There

there's courage in being terrified, but still going forward.

about me // character site [wip]
Old July 3rd, 2020, 01:22 AM
the tale of six.

Bump Policy: do not bump.
My Mood: Mysterious

[ @wren @Romulus ]

Duskstar was about to follow what Lionstar had said when she heard a voice, blinking and turning her head toward it. The voice seemed to belong to the WindClan medicine cat. Her tail swished back and forth against the ground and she quirked the remaining brow she had left.

"Duskstar," she responded. The other tom should have been able to recognize her immediately from Gatherings, but maybe her... injury... made it difficult to do so. At the thought of her injury, her gaze strayed to where Houndspirit sat, a frown on her lips.

The she-cat had saved her body and gotten equally deformed as her in the process. Duskstar took a note to thank her later in private. She didn't know why Houndspirit had brought her from the fire, but... she was grateful to have been saved nonetheless. Only one of her lives were lost thanks to Houndspirit. If she had been left there then... ThunderClan would have lost their home and their leader.

Her throat suddenly felt dry but she forced herself to look back toward Coyotesnarl.

"Don't worry- worry about me. The rest of the Clan- Clan needs to be treated before- before me. Especially Hound- Houndspirit. I'm the reason she's injured like this."

Her tail gently brushed against the other she-cat, hazel eye glancing toward her for a split heartbeat. Duskstar was gradually gaining more attentiveness to everything around her, forcing herself to set aside the excruciating pain in her face to focus on the situation. Lionstar had handled most of it already, but she would need to lead her Clan herself soon enough. A nap first wouldn't hurt given the exhaustion weighing her down, but... other things were more important.

the tale of six
has come to an end.

ameko ♥
Old July 3rd, 2020, 03:45 AM

nightkit looked around and mewed shyly ``s...sure!``
Old July 3rd, 2020, 07:42 AM
Hi!

MoonHeart woke up in the Warriors den wondering where everyone was. Then she heard the thunder. She immediately ran to the closest voices, relieved that it was her clan.
FernClan is dying rn with no one still playing it but me and the leader... Please follow this link:http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/...ad.php?t=28263
This is Daisy, You’re new queen. Bow to her.

May StarClan light your path!
Closed Thread