Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
The Thrush Is About To...
Last post by KestrelPaw
Today 09:28 PM
The Starpoint
Last post by Marigoldwhisper
Today 09:27 PM
Dawning Woods
by Rose
Last post by Poprock
Today 09:24 PM
kitty koins
Last post by panchiko
Today 09:20 PM
RiverClan Camp
Last post by Marigoldwhisper
Today 09:16 PM
Closed Thread

Old May 18th, 2020, 07:45 PM
#RedInStead

My Mood: Distracted

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

[ @Rani ]
--Creekpaw--

Another chuckle came from his maw as the kit attempted the dodge. "Yep! You need to work on your crouch and form until you can try the dodge." The older tom sat down, ready to judge. "Try again." As he spoke he motioned with his paw to the space in front of him.
Time sensitive RPs count in this count.

Old May 18th, 2020, 08:07 PM
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Tired

@Glory

Puddlepaw smiled warmly at Heatherspirit's positive response. "Great! And thanks," the apprentice mewed, hopping up, and blinking a couple of times at the warrior. He waited for her to begin heading out the camp entrance, excited to be out hunting again. Last time, he had enjoyed the thrill of the hunt, being able to chase the rabbits and pheasants across the moor, and feel the breeze ruffle in his fur. He couldn't wait to feel that exhilaration again.

Character Site ✩ Bump after 3 days. ✩
Old May 18th, 2020, 08:24 PM
fae/she/they

Default Re: WindClan Training Moor

[CENTER]
~ @Arie ~
{ Reedtraining }

Reedpaw once again found himself on the ground, but this time he found it quite easy to bounce back up onto his paws. Turning back to Weaselskip, he thought maybe it would be a good idea to actually think about what she had said to him. Keeping quiet? Less energy? That all sounded BORING. Reedpaw was here to have fun and learn how to fight, not learn how to shut up! Though he figured he should listen anyways... getting knocked down a third time by Weaselskip didn't sound so fun. He kept still for a moment, before suddenly shining a grin on his face.
"Alright... I'll calm down... if you can dodge this!" The calico snickered, quickly running to the other side of Weaselskip. In a flash, he darted out a paw intended to cause the same trip she had already given to him twice over.

Last edited by chaton; May 18th, 2020 at 08:25 PM.
Old May 18th, 2020, 08:25 PM
rararara

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Dreaming

Default Re: WindClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeamRiverRipple View Post
@Rainquail

Puffinkit curled into her mother, jaws parting into a large yawn. Thoughts too complex hadn't entered her mind, and the small kitten had yet to see the world. Ironic, judging by there were some kittens who would never be able to see.

- - - - - -

[open!]

Hivekit felt a small growl rumble in her throat, and she trailed her tail along the wall of the nursery. She was steaming with anger. Her littermates had no idea how hard it was, being promised sight, only to not have it whilst all your littermates did. It wasn't fair. Why couldn't Starclan let her see? They seemed to let everyone else. Had they run out of eyes, and given her these broken ones instead? It wasn't fair! Hivekit kicked her hind legs against something, letting out a mewl of rage. "no f.. fair! no.. fair!" She couldn't even talk right! Why had Starclan set her to such a cursed life? Hivekit slumped onto the ground, flattening her ears against the sounds of other kits playing together. She'd never be able to live a good life. Never.

- - - - - - - - -

[open!]

Softkit curled up into a small ball, a cushion of moss lifting her head slightly off the ground. She could see other kits playing, bounding across the nursery and leaping to catch moss. Maybe she should join in, but... Softkit felt tired... Turning her gaze to the other side of the nursery, she noticed a queen nursing her kits. Or were they hers? Softkit had no idea. She hadn't seen most of her clanmates, and spent most of her time with Hushkit. Even the name sent a smile spreading across the mollies face.
Pebblekit waddled over to softkit, "h-hi, I'm Pebblekit. What's your name?" she shyly asked, fidgeting with a small ball of moss

base credits go to Chuwigirls on DA!

--> | Goldenpaw [tc] | <--
-->TH profile<--
Old May 18th, 2020, 08:51 PM
Queen of Pinnepeds

Status: Neck deep in wild animals at work and reports at Uni!
Bump Policy: 5-7 days before bumping please, Ive got work lol
My Mood: Sleepy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wings View Post
[ @Rani ]
--Creekpaw--

Another chuckle came from his maw as the kit attempted the dodge. "Yep! You need to work on your crouch and form until you can try the dodge." The older tom sat down, ready to judge. "Try again." As he spoke he motioned with his paw to the space in front of him.
Crowkit rolled up and tried to crouch again, if his fur was messy and slightly dusty before its even worse now. He crouches down and while the form isnt too bad theres some problems as is expected for a first try. His form is too tight to have a lot os balance as he's putting too much weight on his back legs and not even he really knows what in the world he's doing with his tail. Which is sticking ramrod straight out from his body and far too stiff. "Like this?"
Old May 18th, 2020, 09:09 PM
#RedInStead

My Mood: Distracted

[ @Rani ]
--Creekpaw--

This was a pretty good first try, he was surprised. He studied the kit before coming to his conclusions. "Alright, so you need to loosen up, it will help you with your balance. And, don't have all your weight on your hind legs, have your weight mostly centered with only a little bit on your hind legs. It makes it easier to turn in every direction with out having to push off with your hind legs." He chuckled softly at the tom's tail, he was so cute! "And have your tail hover just above the ground, don't make it stiff, have it loose too." He paused, letting his suggestions sink in. "If you are loose and relaxed during a battle, you will be able to focus more and plan your attacks instead of just swinging your claws blindly at your opponent."
Time sensitive RPs count in this count.

Old May 18th, 2020, 09:17 PM
Queen of Pinnepeds

Status: Neck deep in wild animals at work and reports at Uni!
Bump Policy: 5-7 days before bumping please, Ive got work lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wings View Post
[ @Rani ]
--Creekpaw--

This was a pretty good first try, he was surprised. He studied the kit before coming to his conclusions. "Alright, so you need to loosen up, it will help you with your balance. And, don't have all your weight on your hind legs, have your weight mostly centered with only a little bit on your hind legs. It makes it easier to turn in every direction with out having to push off with your hind legs." He chuckled softly at the tom's tail, he was so cute! "And have your tail hover just above the ground, don't make it stiff, have it loose too." He paused, letting his suggestions sink in. "If you are loose and relaxed during a battle, you will be able to focus more and plan your attacks instead of just swinging your claws blindly at your opponent."
"Wait so relaxed is good?" Crowkit had always been told fighting is tense! But loose? Relaxed? He was good at that! All tension he had drained from him and his stance and he shook his shoulders a bit before settling into the new stance. This one was very balanced but still came with a few flaws. With his being relaxed he was no longer light on his paws putting a bit too much pressure on them and his tail was now so low it touched the ground. Still all told it could probably work? Still it made him look rather stupid, like he was half asleep on his feet the only part of him still moving and alert his large ears keeping a pin point focus on the apprentice.
Old May 18th, 2020, 10:02 PM
ruler of everything ♕

Bump Policy: 72 hours (3 days) -- 24 hours (1 day) if time-sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

@Socks
[so sorry about the delay!!]

Snakewillow had thought he’d covered the bases, and had hoped she’d be happy. Of course, that wasn’t the case. As she faced him, the tabby crouched closer to the ground and took a step back. He didn’t know what to say. "Whisperwillow, I — um..." he was at a loss for words. Ruin her life? Why did they deserve love? He wanted to speak up. Snakewillow wanted to stand up and say, without a quiver in his voice, that his kits would have him to love. That all kits deserved love, and he’d do whatever it took to help her and the kits. But he couldn’t. His voice was stuck in his throat, he couldn’t speak. All he could do was look up with upset eyes at Whisperwillow, afraid to speak. Finally, he choked out a phrase. "Okay, Whisperwillow." He should’ve known his attempts to reassure her would’ve tanked. He should’ve just said okay and listened, admitted he was wrong. That was what he was good at, after all.

there's courage in being terrified, but still going forward.

about me // character site [wip]
Old May 18th, 2020, 10:31 PM
Why am I still awake

Default Re: WindClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sneakyfox55 View Post
Letting out a small squawk, Flakekit was bowled over, his paws dangling in the air.

Kestrelkit let out a chuckle when he pinned Flakekit. He was younger then him and he pinned him! Oh that was so cool! Was that seriously all he had in him? “Is that all you got?” He grinned, looking down at him. “Or did I win? Am I just that cool?” He rose his tail and head in pride.

Old May 18th, 2020, 11:55 PM
Queen of Laziness

My Mood: Asleep

Default Re: WindClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by RainbowQuail View Post
[CENTER]She merely blinked as he spoke. How many queens were there? She tried to remember but she just couldn’t bring herself to recall which she-cats had kits. All she knew was that there were a lot of queens. Her gaze went to the flowers and then back to Brindlejaw. Now that she thought about it, she was a bit surprised. She took a few seconds to think of what to say next, leaving a noticeable silence. There’s really not much to say except...well... sure. It’s the only thing I know to say at the moment. “That’s nice of you.” The last part of the sentence came out a bit unplanned, well, she meant the same thing no matter what. She then realized that if she said that’s nice then it’d come across as if she didn’t care. So, perhaps it was better that she added the last part.
While picking up the last of the flowers and heather the tom noticed the hesitance in her voice. Does she think it's stupid? The deputy could sense that she wanted to say something else but perhaps didn't know how to say it? "Well the queens deserve it after everything they were put through."Straightening up the tom gave Wolfwhisper a half-smile. "Are you okay?" He sat down and started to weave the roses and poppy's together to make a crown.
Closed Thread