Today 05:38 PM
Closed Thread

Old July 30th, 2017, 11:46 AM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: RiverClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Little Bird View Post

Gingerpaw looked over her shoulder. She gave Elmpaw a full on glare. Couldn't he tell she was serious? Gingerpaw meant it. It was time for them to find the camp. The two toms needed to stop squabbling and get a move on. She hated it when they didn't. They had been arguing for far to long. Now they just needed to get to the camp. Leave this dumb fighting in the past.
Dungpaw walked in silence.
Elmpaw walked in silence.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old July 30th, 2017, 12:24 PM
Sleep Deprived

Eclipsekit touched the ground and shook her fur out, feeling the mud beneath her paws. She wrinkled her nose at the fishy smell that surrounded the territory. "Momma, it smells funny." The kit looked up at Raspberrybubble.

If I haven't responded to a roleplay within 24 hours, either mention me and bump the roleplay or send a message on my profile. If I haven't responded to that in 24 hours... spam me.

During Lent I will only be online on Sundays. Please be patient. I will respond. This lasts until Easter Sunday.

Character site: http://eclipsemoonscharries.weebly.com/
Old July 30th, 2017, 12:43 PM
Crazy Fox Lover

My Mood: Dreaming

Quote:
Originally Posted by Panic View Post
[I'm so sorry this took so long! My mother needed the computer for something]

Appledrop watched the tom slip out of camp. Muddysight... What is he like? He never talks to anyone... maybe I should follow him? She padded behind him, staying hidden from his gaze. Soon they reached the river, and she watched Muddysight stare into the water. Er... I guess he's not going anywhere? I should probably come out now, right?

"Good morning, Muddysight!" She stepped out of the bushes, mew a cheery greeting. "Are you hunting? Mind if I join you?" She padded over to him, all friendliness and smiles.
(It's all good!)

Muddysight jumped up in surprise, turning around to watch the approaching cat with wide eyes. "Oh... um, morning? Actually, I was hoping for some alone time," he tried to decline her offer, his tail swishing back and forth at a quicker rate. It had already started to fluff up, as he really didn't want to be around any cat especially when he was alone. But, if he thought about it, would it really be better for other cats to witness how he was, should he lose control? The tom shook these thoughts away; of course it would be better if there were more cats around right now. If he did loose control, then at least they'd be able to subdue him. If it came down to it, he wasn't positive that Appledrop would be able to stop the tom- though he desperately hoped so.

He scrambled a bit backwards, trying to put more space between them, but with the river right there he couldn't move much. "Appledrop, I'm sorry but I really don't like hunting with other cats," Muddysight continued, hoping she would give up and just walk away like the many cats before her did. Besides, he was feeling a bit cornered right now and didn't like how anxious it was making him. This molly needed to leave, and she needed to leave now. He recognized that she was just trying to be friendly, and he assumed she took pity on him for his unpopular status, but really he needed to have no friends. He wondered what would happen if she refused to leave... but no, that couldn't be a possibility. He would make her leave, even if he needed to be rude while doing so. "I have no interest in spending time with you," he stated in a frank way, well aware of how he would come off. But that was good; if she dubbed him an awful cat, then she'd just leave and all would be okay.

[COLOR="Pink"]I am an old user returning (and completely starting over). I may not remember you, if you do happen to remember me- I'm sorry!
|Character Site|
Old July 30th, 2017, 01:07 PM
Gone jellyfishin'

My Mood: Sarcastic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollydawn235 View Post

Lynxpaw looked around for her sisters( @Splash @Flameleaf) hoping to not run into the kit Ivorykit. She knew she should be looking for her to make sure she was ok, but she just couldn't bring herself to do it.

(It's getting kinda obvious, but this is open to all)
Tinypaw glanced around her, blue eyes wide. The dark gray tabby scanned the surrounding cats frantically, searching for only two cats- Lynxpaw and Mintpaw. When her eyes finally landed upon a familiar pelt, she stumbled in the cat's direction, having quite the hard time due to the water. Finally arriving next to the cat, which she now knew was Lynxpaw, the gray molly asked, "Have you seen Mintpaw?"

Last edited by Splash; July 30th, 2017 at 05:25 PM.
Old July 30th, 2017, 01:12 PM
i'm back! kind of... haha

Gender: still figuring that out, they/them pronouns for now please
My Mood: Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Splash View Post

Tinypaw glanced around the camp, her blue eyes wide. The dark gray tabby scanned the surrounding cats frantically, searching for only two cats- Lynxpaw and Mintpaw. When her eyes finally landed upon a familiar pelt, she stumbled in the cat's direction, having quite the hard time due to the water. Finally arriving next to the cat, which she now knew was Lynxpaw, the gray molly asked, "Have you seen Mintpaw?"
Lynxpaw whirled around at the sound of her sister's voice,"no! I can't find her!" She started frantically running around and she tripped on an unseen tree root,"Owww!!!" She yowled. She tried to stand up but was unable to. She started feeling sharp pains in her leg.
Past Usernames[In order]: Hollydawn235 ; Hollydawn ; Boba Fett ; Leo the Loke
IF I DO NOT RESPOND IN 24 HOURS PLEASE SEND ME A FRIENDLY AND POLITE REMINDER VIA VM. IF I STILL DO NOT RESPOND TO THAT WITHIN ANOTHER 24 HOURS FEEL FREE TO SPAM ME.
Old July 30th, 2017, 03:07 PM
:)

My Mood: Yeehaw

(( @Raven & Co ))

Goldeneye was trying not to panic himself as he paced the territory. If someone had told him he would be in Riverclan and be staying in their camp, he never would have believed them. Then again, it was the same thing with him being Shadowclan deputy, he never would have believed that either, and he still barely believed it. Taking a deep breath, he glanced around Riverclan territory, wondering if any of the rogues and loners had made it out of Shadowclan territory alive. He didn't care about most of them, though there was one she-cat that he was worried about. Bella. They were still waiting for her ceremony, well, he didn't know if Bella was or not, but he for sure was. Maybe Bella had wandered into another territory, or maybe she was...no. He couldn't think like that. Instead, he just quietly walked around the territory, trying to find where the borders were. If this was where Shadowclan was going to be residing for awhile, he at least wanted to know where good hunting spots were, so he didn't have to eat fish.
Old July 30th, 2017, 03:20 PM

@CandyFlossCat @Wyldfire

As Echoskip crossed the border, she hesitated before looking back at the ShadowClan territory. She pressed up against Moonsplash, worry evident in her gaze. "What if Tempestjay didn't make it out?" She whispered, flattening her ears against her head. Could something have happened to him? Flicking her tail, Echoskip forced herself to turn around and continue walking through the swampy area that the RiverClan cats had claimed. She lifted her paw, shaking the mud off her fur with vague disgust, the croaking of frogs and twittering of birds clouding her mind and forcing out thoughts of worry for Tempestjay. She had more important things to worry about, like making sure her family was okay, that she and Moonsplash got to the camp safely, and that her kits would be born in a dryer, safer environment than the patch of land she was standing on. She let out a grunt as the pain in her abdomen doubled, and she picked up the pace slightly. She wished Tempestjay was here to see the kits he had sired be born, but he was missing in action. She hoped her dear friend was safe, but she couldn't be certain. Echoskip turned her head to gaze and her mate, Moonsplash, and she couldn't help but nuzzle her. Things would have to be fine. Tempestjay was still alive, he had to be, and he would continue being the dear friend he always was, he would continue to be her supposed 'mate' and he would continue to help Echoskip stay in her parent's good graces. Even though Echoskip wanted so badly to lecture her parents and family about their rotten, no good views on homosexuality, she had to keep her cool. She had to let them think she was the timid, kit-bearing queen that all the females in her family were supposed to be. Her mind, drifting and full of odd little thoughts suddenly snapped back to the topic at hand. Her kits were coming, and Echoskip didn't know if she would make it to the RiverClan cat in time. A small groan escaped her maw as she thought of her kits being born in this wet, marshy area they were in, and the thought of her fur getting even more wet and muddy made her shiver. She looked like her brother, Mudtuft, right now, with her beautiful black and grey fur now stained brown with mud and dirt. She shuddered at the very thought, and continued on her way. Echoskip couldn't bear the thought of birthing her kits in such an environment, for her sake and the kits. "Moonsplash..." She murmured, flicking her ears with worry. "The kits are coming. We need to hurry." She looked at her mate, almost running at this point.
Old July 30th, 2017, 03:39 PM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

Bump Policy: if i ever actually post again
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rubinaito View Post
@CandyFlossCat @Wyldfire

As Echoskip crossed the border, she hesitated before looking back at the ShadowClan territory. She pressed up against Moonsplash, worry evident in her gaze. "What if Tempestjay didn't make it out?" She whispered, flattening her ears against her head. Could something have happened to him? Flicking her tail, Echoskip forced herself to turn around and continue walking through the swampy area that the RiverClan cats had claimed. She lifted her paw, shaking the mud off her fur with vague disgust, the croaking of frogs and twittering of birds clouding her mind and forcing out thoughts of worry for Tempestjay. She had more important things to worry about, like making sure her family was okay, that she and Moonsplash got to the camp safely, and that her kits would be born in a dryer, safer environment than the patch of land she was standing on. She let out a grunt as the pain in her abdomen doubled, and she picked up the pace slightly. She wished Tempestjay was here to see the kits he had sired be born, but he was missing in action. She hoped her dear friend was safe, but she couldn't be certain. Echoskip turned her head to gaze and her mate, Moonsplash, and she couldn't help but nuzzle her. Things would have to be fine. Tempestjay was still alive, he had to be, and he would continue being the dear friend he always was, he would continue to be her supposed 'mate' and he would continue to help Echoskip stay in her parent's good graces. Even though Echoskip wanted so badly to lecture her parents and family about their rotten, no good views on homosexuality, she had to keep her cool. She had to let them think she was the timid, kit-bearing queen that all the females in her family were supposed to be. Her mind, drifting and full of odd little thoughts suddenly snapped back to the topic at hand. Her kits were coming, and Echoskip didn't know if she would make it to the RiverClan cat in time. A small groan escaped her maw as she thought of her kits being born in this wet, marshy area they were in, and the thought of her fur getting even more wet and muddy made her shiver. She looked like her brother, Mudtuft, right now, with her beautiful black and grey fur now stained brown with mud and dirt. She shuddered at the very thought, and continued on her way. Echoskip couldn't bear the thought of birthing her kits in such an environment, for her sake and the kits. "Moonsplash..." She murmured, flicking her ears with worry. "The kits are coming. We need to hurry." She looked at her mate, almost running at this point.
Moonsplash, of course, was by her side as they padded over RiverClan's boarder, Echoskip pressed against her. She turned, trying to remain calm. Blinking at her words, she nuzzled her. "I'm sure he made it! He's a strong cat." She mewed softly, hoping her words were true. Surely Tempestjay was alive, right? Keeping her gaze on Echoskip, Moonsplash was met with the scent of fish and water. The last thing she wanted to smell. She crinkled her nose. "I don't understand how they can deal with all this water and mud and fish!" She mewed, looking disgusted. "But I guess they wander the same about our territory." She shrugged, continuing on with her mate. Her mind was filled with thoughts, who lived and died, who they'd see, when Moonsplash's kits would come. Hopefully not soon. She thought, shuddering slightly. If they did, a medicine den was preferable. She turned to the she-cat, worry etched on her face. "I hope the camp is close." She mewed with worry. It was upsetting Tempestjay was nowhere to be seen, but they had bigger worries. Moonsplash liked the tom, his willingness to help the two she-cats hide their relationship and his attitude in general. She purred softly, comforting her. They'd be fine, they were fine. Tempestjay was just.. behind, he must've been! The thought of him dying sent a shiver up her spine. She shook it away, denial clawing at her thoughts. Not denial! Truth.. right? She thought, he was the reason she could keep seeing her mate, and he was an amazing tom. Her parents made Moonsplash even more infuriated at times, with their beliefs and narrow-mindedness. She managed to keep her cool around the traditional cats, barely though. How she wished they were accepting, that they could reveal their relationship without ruining family bonds. She turned to Echoskip, who looked panicked. Notnownotnownotnow repeated in Moonsplash's mind as she kept close to her mate. She winced, knowing the kits were on their way. This was NOT a good place, it was muddy and wet and gross, and she had no knowledge on herbs. The poor little fluffs needed a proper medicine cat. The normally pretty white Burmilla was stained with mud, and her mate looked like one of her family members.. Mud..Mudtuft, right! She kept close to her mate, unsure if RiverClan used different methods. She didn't want the kits born here, and she knew Echoskip didn't either. Moonsplash turned to her, ears pinned back. She knew what she was about to say. "Oh StarClan." She grumbled, nodding and racing after her mate, by her side as the RiverClan camp entrance came into view.
Old July 30th, 2017, 03:52 PM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eclipsemoon the Therian View Post
Eclipsekit touched the ground and shook her fur out, feeling the mud beneath her paws. She wrinkled her nose at the fishy smell that surrounded the territory. "Momma, it smells funny." The kit looked up at Raspberrybubble.
Rasberrybubble purred in amusement," That's because this is Riverclan. Riverclan has a different scent that Shadowclan, and Windclan has it's own scent as does Skyclan and Thunderclan. Each clan smells different. Maybe being here you'll find a taste for fish or you may like swimming." She teased lightly walking alongside her kit enjoying the fact that she got to be the first one to take her kit into the territory.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old July 30th, 2017, 04:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ✨Blue Wishes✨ View Post
(( @Raven & Co ))

Goldeneye was trying not to panic himself as he paced the territory. If someone had told him he would be in Riverclan and be staying in their camp, he never would have believed them. Then again, it was the same thing with him being Shadowclan deputy, he never would have believed that either, and he still barely believed it. Taking a deep breath, he glanced around Riverclan territory, wondering if any of the rogues and loners had made it out of Shadowclan territory alive. He didn't care about most of them, though there was one she-cat that he was worried about. Bella. They were still waiting for her ceremony, well, he didn't know if Bella was or not, but he for sure was. Maybe Bella had wandered into another territory, or maybe she was...no. He couldn't think like that. Instead, he just quietly walked around the territory, trying to find where the borders were. If this was where Shadowclan was going to be residing for awhile, he at least wanted to know where good hunting spots were, so he didn't have to eat fish.
The calico kept following Goldeneye's familiar scent, in all honesty, as soon as she had seen all these cats leave, she knew there was something wrong, so she waited until she was able to see him and followed from afar, making sure not to be caught by any of his clanmates, it sure could've ended badly. Yellow hues gazing at the tom from afar, she silently got out of where she was and creeped up on the tom before pouncing on him, pinning him down, not too hard, she knew how scared the tom got whenever she had pinned him down the first time, but immediatly when he was pinned, she plopped down on top of him and buried her face in his chest. "Goldeneye..." She whispered, her paws going around his neck, she had missed the tom so much. "I-I missed you so much..." She mewed shakily, licking his neck and making her way to his muzzle, she was so happy to know that he was okay. Her tail slowly finding his before she opened her eyes to look at him. "I thought you were dead when I saw everyone leave and I couldn't see you, and then I saw all that was going on, I had no choice but to follow your clan over here." She admitted. "I-I hope you aren't mad at me for doing so..." She said, ears lowered.
Closed Thread