Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Dusklion
Deputy:
None
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
ShadowClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Splitmoon
Today 03:50 PM
ThunderClan Nursery
by dino.
Last post by lark.
Today 03:50 PM
RiverClan Leader's Den
by BEAR.
Last post by Bugabaddie
Today 03:48 PM
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Luna16
Today 03:48 PM
New Home, New Us [ ALL...
Last post by goodacacia
Today 03:47 PM
Closed Thread

Old May 19th, 2020, 04:02 PM
s

My Mood: Cheeky

Default Re: WindClan Warriors' Den

Oddear was.... broken, shattered into millions of pieces, his heart was missing a huge chunk and he didn't know where to find it.
The lanky tom lay in his nest, his bright eyes now a dull blue as he stared at nothing. Tears were close, threatening to dribble out from his glassy orbs, but he held them back.
Lupinpaw was gone, his small nephew... Alone and wondering the outskirts. Fear stabbed his chest with its sharp claws, holding a tight grip on his shallow breathing as he held back the sobs.
Oddear just wanted his little nephew home.

@wren

please bump me constantly | Dealing with ADHD & Dyslexia.

larkfires best friend
xaviers' ideas bank
Old May 19th, 2020, 04:03 PM
Chronically Tired

My Mood: Breezy
Default Re: WindClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by RainbowQuail View Post

Kestrelkit let out a chuckle when he pinned Flakekit. He was younger then him and he pinned him! Oh that was so cool! Was that seriously all he had in him? “Is that all you got?” He grinned, looking down at him. “Or did I win? Am I just that cool?” He rose his tail and head in pride.

"Nope!" Flakekit suddenly sprang up, trying to jump to his paws and knock the other kit off balance.
Old May 19th, 2020, 04:06 PM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

Default Re: WindClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zesty Mango View Post
Gentlemoo felt himself getting knocked down and tackled, it was a complete surprise so he let out a hiss and gave a shove to try and get Wolfbound off him,” What!? She wasn’t suppose to die. Those poor kits won’t have a mother or a father then...“ he meowed. Maybe he’d come by, say goodbye to her then leave. Someone would adopt those kits, since it wasn’t going to be him.

“You are mighty dumb fuzz brain- SHES DYING! And it’s your bloody fault too. You better get your ass back to camp or I’ll drag you there myself and I don’t tho k you’d like that second option very much. Understand?” she took a step back cocking her head back to await his answer.. which deep down she hoped would be no. It would give her a reason to drag him back through force. Wolfbound

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord

Old May 19th, 2020, 04:08 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by wren View Post

“You are mighty dumb fuzz brain- SHES DYING! And it’s your bloody fault too. You better get your ass back to camp or I’ll drag you there myself and I don’t tho k you’d like that second option very much. Understand?” she took a step back cocking her head back to await his answer.. which deep down she hoped would be no. It would give her a reason to drag him back through force. Wolfbound

Gentlemoo flicked his tail realizing that Wolfbound would insist he come back,” I’ll come back for a little bit. Just until she passes onto Starclan.” he meowed mentally preparing himself to head back to camp for a little while longer.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old May 19th, 2020, 04:12 PM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zesty Mango View Post
Gentlemoo flicked his tail realizing that Wolfbound would insist he come back,” I’ll come back for a little bit. Just until she passes onto Starclan.” he meowed mentally preparing himself to head back to camp for a little while longer.

“Bloody coward. You don’t even sound sad.. would be a shame to be her” She snorted before turning tail and fleeing back. Wolfbound would never be like that.. given if she actually got into a relationship of her own. The opening seemed to be closing though.. heh

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord

Old May 19th, 2020, 04:22 PM

Bump Policy: 48 hours
My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: WindClan Medicine Cat's Den

Shockpaw had to bite back a grin. At least they would have something to do today.
Shockpaw stayed back just as bit when Coyotesnarl howled for Honeypaw to join them before moving foward to stand by his flank. They nodded when the Medicine cat explained he was to join them.
This likely meant they would be gathering herbs. Why else would he call for an extra cat?
@wren @Starbot

Coldamber, Shockholly (StC)
Sedgestorm (Outsider)
Woollyfeather, Honeybite, Silkpaw (ShC)
Old May 19th, 2020, 05:37 PM
Smile, she said.

My Mood: Stressed
Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Crescentmoon sighed. She was halfway through pregnancy, and had no idea what to do. At all. It seemed as if her kits would have an idiotic and uneducated mother. Great....

Another sigh. Maybe she could go find a queen to talk to, sort things out..... maybe... uh... no, not them.... gosh, did she not know any of the queens in Windclan? They stayed in the nursery most of the time, so it was understandable.... but why had she not seen any of them? Idiot she was.
Old May 19th, 2020, 05:40 PM
Why am I still awake

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sneakyfox55 View Post
"Nope!" Flakekit suddenly sprang up, trying to jump to his paws and knock the other kit off balance.

Kestrelkit widened his eyes when Flakekit sprang up. He didn’t expect that! He was so caught up in bragging that he was completely shocked! He stumbled and fell onto his side. “Oof.” He shook his head and immediately pushed himself up. How could he lose like that? He was amazing! He couldn’t lose! He crouched down, watching Flakekit.

Old May 19th, 2020, 05:50 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by wren View Post

“Bloody coward. You don’t even sound sad.. would be a shame to be her” She snorted before turning tail and fleeing back. Wolfbound would never be like that.. given if she actually got into a relationship of her own. The opening seemed to be closing though.. heh

Gentlemoo shook his head chasing after her,” I love her, but not the idea of kits.“ he meowed hurrying up as fast as he could so he wouldn’t let her get ahead.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old May 19th, 2020, 06:09 PM
Chronically Tired

My Mood: Breezy

Quote:
Originally Posted by RainbowQuail View Post

Kestrelkit widened his eyes when Flakekit sprang up. He didn’t expect that! He was so caught up in bragging that he was completely shocked! He stumbled and fell onto his side. “Oof.” He shook his head and immediately pushed himself up. How could he lose like that? He was amazing! He couldn’t lose! He crouched down, watching Flakekit.

Flakekit flicked his tail, looking triumphant; he crouched as well, eyeing the other kit playfully.