Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
RiverClan Mountain...
Last post by Bean
Today 07:17 PM
WindClan Clearing
by Ian
Last post by Spider.
Today 07:15 PM
ShadowClan Grimpeak
by BEAR.
Last post by Fritter
Today 07:14 PM
Purrk Question
by wendigo
Last post by wendigo
Today 07:06 PM
The Rift [ Atari /...
by taillow
Last post by taillow
Today 07:01 PM
Closed Thread

Old May 20th, 2020, 02:22 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: WindClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goldwhisker View Post
Awe! I wanted to go hunting with you but ok. I’m sorry Gentlemoo. Goldkit wasn’t tired at all. She wanted to know what he was doing out there.
Gentlemoo gave a sigh,” We’re going back to camp. I’m certain your mother is worried sick about you.“ he meowed padding towards camp with the kit.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old May 20th, 2020, 02:24 PM
Back to school!

My Mood: Hungry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zesty Mango View Post
Gentlemoo gave a sigh,” We’re going back to camp. I’m certain your mother is worried sick about you.“ he meowed padding towards camp with the kit.
Gentlemoo. Where were you going? Goldkit said sitting down.
Old May 20th, 2020, 02:27 PM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

Coyotesnarl didn’t have much time to think as he was once again called out to action. Puffing up the moor with each step and trying his best to keep up. He hadn’t been running like this is ages! Finally they slowed to a trot weaving their way into a small set of bushes. He could smell blood already and was that a snake? He cringed inwardly until his gaze fell upon the queen. He moved Deadpool aside with a tail his face unchaining. “What happened to her? Take me step by step and slowly alright? Slow your breath.” the tom said over his shoulder to deadpool.

@~Lucid Dreams~ @Moonraven

“Good Peony, work on that balance! Alright. Once you’ve got that nailed this is what we are gonna do. I’ll go more in depth when it comes to hunting later but we have to catch up to Flurryheart. I’m sure he’s caught at least six whole rabbits!” She cooed quietly. She was always a sucker for competition and hopefully Peonypaw was too. “I have a plan. One of us is going to wait in the belly of the two hills hiding! The other one of us is going to chase a rabbit down there and the hiding one will pounce and catch it as it runs by! Alright?”

Her tail twisted in delight “which part do you want?”

@Starbot @Beau

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord

Old May 20th, 2020, 02:32 PM

My Mood: Dreaming

Quote:
Originally Posted by Puddle~ View Post
"Alright then." Puddlepaw dipped his head towards the warrior and smiled a bit. Tasting the air quickly, he caught the faint scent of...something. It was still a bit too weak of a scent to tell exactly what it was, but he got the general direction where the scent was coming from. Lowering himself to the ground, he began to inch across the moor, flicking his tail to make sure Heatherspirit was following. His belly brushed lightly against the grasses as he imitated the same steps as he had with Weaselskip, ears perked and eyes alert for the first signs of prey. Creeping among the tall grasses, he paused to try and trace the scent again. It smelled like some delicious rabbits, and sure enough, he could soon hear the scuttling of one or two as they munched on some plants not too far away. Stopping in place, he turned around and signaled for Heatherspirit to get closer, so they could discuss a plan.
Heatherspirit followed Puddlepaw, thinking of what they should do. She tried to get her mind off the delicious scent of fresh rabbit, and concentrated. "Alright," she meowed. "What do you think we should do?" Heatherspirit tried to think of how her training went, although some of her memories were vague.
Old May 20th, 2020, 02:35 PM

Status: Sitting around. Feel free to VM me if you want to roleplay!
My Mood: Bored

Blood dripped from Brightflames mouth, and she let out strained words. "I don't think I'm going to make it.." Her breathing was heavy, each breath slow and weak. @wren @Moonraven
Old May 20th, 2020, 02:45 PM
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glory View Post
Heatherspirit followed Puddlepaw, thinking of what they should do. She tried to get her mind off the delicious scent of fresh rabbit, and concentrated. "Alright," she meowed. "What do you think we should do?" Heatherspirit tried to think of how her training went, although some of her memories were vague.
"Well, I'm guessing that you know how to kill rabbits? I don't know how to actually finish off the hunt. When Weaselskip taught me a few days ago, I only flushed the rabbits out, and led them towards her hiding spot. She was the one who actually leaped out and finished the chase. Do you think we could do that? If not, we can always find some pheasants instead." Puddlepaw made sure to keep his voice at a low whisper, not wanting to alert their prey prematurely. He hoped Heatherspirit would be capable of executing this plan. From what he had seen, the speedy rodents could put up quite a fight before being killed, and he wasn't really prepared for that. Ears twitching, he waited for the warrior's response.

Character Site ✩ Bump after 3 days. ✩
Old May 20th, 2020, 02:57 PM

Bump Policy: I'm not sure yet.
My Mood: Inspired

Default Re: WindClan Breezerock

Twistedpaw bounded forward, curious to hear her leader's words. Spotting her mentor, she bounded over to him. "Hello, Wolf-" she began before cutting off, seeing how tired he was. Pausing, she glanced away. "Uh, sorry..." she mewed.
@Skye
Old May 20th, 2020, 02:59 PM
Chronically Tired

My Mood: Breezy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonraven View Post
So time to jump on her rock and yowl about stuff that no one in the clan really cared for. Oh, but today should be a little bit more enjoyable considering she'd be doing her first warrior ceremony! Twilightstar's never done one before, she could probably say almost anything so long as Echopaw got her warrior name at the end, the Clan would be happy. Hmm, maybe not, she would not be that evil considering half the stuff she said in her head should probably never be spoken in public. Anyway, meeting.
"Let all old enough to catch their own prey join beneath the Breezerock for a clan meeting."

@Starbot@MagicCat99 @RedHead @ponyapan @Fae @FuzzyRatto @SilentLamb @The Cannibal @Moon Lily @Ever @TheNyanCatMinecart @vermin @Shimm @pathos @wren @CheetahPelt @Wings @implimm @Undertaker @Sneakyfox55 @shortstack @The Shadow Flower @kittygirl @Arie @Socks @Skye @Fallenpine @S-oft @TeamRiverRipple @Beau @Creeklight @Dust @Rainquail @Zesty Mango @Ludus @Wolfie @.Bread. @Puddletail @Snowstripe @Zero @LionKitKat @Mumble @Greenleap @Alexcentri @Goldwhisker @Silverclover @elysian @Lynxpaw @Sparkling Bliss @Xeno @Starface @Cakeling @Rose Child (Gay Bean) @Dawneye @Bravekit @Rani @TeamInkBot @Quailsong @Laser eyeballs @NeverGonnaGiveYouUp @Dawnandfire @aleka! @xenapaw @Lune @Elementals @Fuzzy @Spiderfrost @~Lucid Dreams~ @BILL. @Shadowsight @Glory @Nightbound @chaton @Stonewolf @alan @Pluto @Queenie @Star child
Deertalon and Olivepaw made their way over, while Flakekit peeked out of the nursery, ears pricked in interest.
Old May 20th, 2020, 03:00 PM
She we do not speak of

My Mood: Paranoid

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheNyanCatMinecart View Post
Twistedpaw bounded forward, curious to hear her leader's words. Spotting her mentor, she bounded over to him. "Hello, Wolf-" she began before cutting off, seeing how tired he was. Pausing, she glanced away. "Uh, sorry..." she mewed.
@Skye
"S'okay, Twistedpaw," Wolftail grunted, albeit being genuine, flicking an ear lethargically. "You can stick by me if you want."

- I left -
Old May 20th, 2020, 03:02 PM

Bump Policy: I'm not sure yet.
My Mood: Inspired

Twistedpaw nodded and stayed beside her mentor. Pausing for a moment, she mewed quietly, "When should our next training session be?"
@Skye
Closed Thread