Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Stormstar
Deputy:
None
Medicine Cat: Berryshine

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
RiverClan Skyridge
by BEAR.
Last post by Luna16
Today 09:53 PM
Smothered in its cradle...
by Rani
Last post by Splitmoon
Today 09:52 PM
QUARANTINE!!
by dino.
Last post by Idiotic.Bean101
Today 09:52 PM
plot plot plot
Last post by Neptune.
Today 09:49 PM
Closed Thread

Old June 4th, 2020, 09:00 AM
on an indefinite hiatus

My Mood: Psychedelic

Default Re: ShadowClan Elders' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by chaton View Post

Birchflower yawned as she attempted to tear away some fresher moss from the clump Freezepaw had dragged in. It was definitely a struggle... not as easy as she remembered. Maybe her bones were already giving out, who knows. Work was going slow, but she was fine with embarrassing herself if need be. It was only an apprentice that was with her after all. "I don't know. Maybe it's because they're just better at this kinda thing. My prime is past me, clearly this is more work than I remembered." Birchflower flicked her tail in frustration as she attempted to collect more moss... this was somewhat irritating. The fact that Freezepaw had not only gathered this all, but was now working seemingly so easy... was quite impressive to the tabby. "Whatever the case, you're good at what you do. I can barely pull a single clump from this pile. You should feel proud." Birchflower meowed with a much more uplifting tone, casting Freezepaw an approving glance. As the tabby eventually finished up her own nest, she sighed in relief, taking a few deep breaths from the "intensive" work she had just done. She padded a bit closer to Freezepaw... sitting a fair distance away. She wasn't much one for physical contact... it was always strange. However, she at least felt she had some comforting words that the apprentice needed to hear.
"Again, you're doing great work. Life isn't all work though, you've got to have some friendship and comfort thrown in. I've just met you, and you already seem quite lonely. Not trying to be rude, that's just my observation. Maybe you should try to talk with some other apprentices. If that doesn't work, I've got nothing better to do with my days if you just need to talk."

Freezepaw turned to watch Birchflower for a moment as the elder struggled to tear some moss from the clump, the diluted she-cat's ears flicking before turning back to her own work. If Birchflower was so insistent on helping her, then that is what Freezepaw would let her do. It wasn't her fault if Birchflower ended up exhausted or something. "Yeah, because I'm sure every apprentice wants to be known for being the best at cleaning the elder's den. What an accomplishment." The apprentice scoffed, moving away and turning to work on the last nest at the back of the den, her back now facing Birchflower. Though as Birchflower spoke again, Freezepaw stiffened up slightly. This elder sure was being blunt. That was Freezepaw's job though, wasn't it? What was that thing her brother always told her...? She could dish it out but not take it? Yeah, she was pretty sure that this is what that meant. With a small huff, Freezepaw cracked one of the twigs poking out of the nest she was working on between her teeth, spitting the splinters out before turning back to Birchflower. "Cats my age are focusing on nothing but getting into trouble, being annoying, flirting, and training. In that order." The young female meowed, narrowing her eyes slightly, before shaking her head and padding past Birchflower, back to the moss pile that had significantly dwindled in size. "I prefer to think of myself as being.... above those things. Not to sound egotistical or anything but I just have my mind focused on gaining more than friends and relationships." Freezepaw grabbed the last bit of moss, padding back over to Birchflower's nest. She then straightened up the moss, adding more padding within it here and there. Birchflower's job hadn't been a bad one, but it was definitely messy, and Freezepaw wasn't going to get in trouble for a job not done well. Even if she hadn't been the one to do it, her mentor would think it was her. She'd get in more trouble for having let an elder do it themselves, so she couldn't say that Birchflower had done it. "I'm just trying to look for the better things that life has to offer, that doesn't include having to succumb myself to the mess that is social interaction." Freezepaw meowed, stepping back and turning to look at Birchflower, her yellow-orange eyes narrowed.

Character Site
--
See the bottom of this page here for characters available to RP.
I respond to rps on Tuesdays, Friday mornings, and Sundays.
Old June 4th, 2020, 09:12 AM
sadly, I exist

My Mood: Dark

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by gs29513 View Post
Where do you want to go? Maplepaw asked. I don't really care where we go. (Want to take this into the territory?)
“Territory I’d assume.” He said waiting for a moment.

(Yep sounds good to me )

Credit for my avatar goes to @Redtalon.
Old June 4th, 2020, 09:19 AM
fresh outta mercy

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

Default Re: ShadowClan Elders' Den

[ @Fuzzy @BILL. @Scum ]

Whisperkit didn't like this cat. There was something odd about him, with the way he was staring at Snailkit. It was... unnerving. He turned away to push past Beechkit and go back to the nursery, back to Glidingleaf.

The snarl made him freeze in his tracks.

Suddenly jaws were snapping around his haunches and pulling him back. He let out a blood-curdling scream and twisted violently, trying to rip himself away from this monster that called itself a cat. Not the exit, no, please not the exit. Teeth tore through his flesh, and the feeling was that of such hot, burning agony he thought he would pass out. "MAMA!" he wailed, choking through suffocating sobs of panic. "MAMA, HELP ME, PLEASE!"

He was going to die here

Last edited by dino.; June 4th, 2020 at 02:36 PM.
Old June 4th, 2020, 09:21 AM
this night is sparkling

My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: ShadowClan Medicine Cat's Den

@Moon Lily
[?]
being this young is art

Old June 4th, 2020, 10:21 AM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: ShadowClan Training Ground

Quote:
Originally Posted by cwoudii View Post

Pebblefall put a paw on his belly, lightly. "Can you try to go fully under me, then slip out, then aim blows at my sides?" She asked, hoping it wasn't too much.
Croakingpaw nodded,” I can do that!“ he slid under her, not raking his claws on her before aiming a few extremely gently blows on her side. He gave really gentle blows because he didn’t want to hurt his almost mentor, well by almost mentor he called her that because his official mentor, Redspot, never trained him, but she had been training him.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old June 4th, 2020, 11:07 AM
not my art :l

My Mood: Amused

Fireflight came out of the warriors den. Why was it SO FREAKING hot? Maybe Doing something would take his mind off it, but who would want to train out here? Well, dapplebreeze is out here.. Hey! Dapplebreeze! Do you want to Do something? It’s hot.” @Morning Glory
Old June 4th, 2020, 11:19 AM

My Mood: Dreaming

Dapplebreeze looked over at Fireflight from where she was sitting in the clearing. She didn't know where her kits, Kestrelkit and Squirrelkit where, probably playing somewhere. She heard Fireflight's question, and did want to strech her legs a bit for a while, the nursery was a bit cramped sometimes.

"Alright, what shall we do?" Dapplebreeze asked. She wondered what the tom had in mind, hunting, or maybe training? She hadn't done that in a while. She got up, streched her legs, and padded over to him. "Hunting, or training perhaps?"
Old June 4th, 2020, 11:22 AM

Fireflight just wanted to do something, he hadn’t done something since yesterday. “I don’t care, I’m just bored. How bout hunting?”
Old June 4th, 2020, 11:22 AM

@Morning Glory
Old June 4th, 2020, 11:28 AM

My Mood: Dreaming

"Alright," Dapplebreeze said. She needed a little practice, after being stuck in the nursery for so long. Not that she minded, Dapplebreeze loved Squirrelkit and Kestrelkit, but every cat needed a break once in a while. The kits could be a handful sometimes, and Amberstrike never helped the situation.

"Hunting it is!" she said, and whisked her tail toward the entrance, excited to get out of camp.