Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Stormstar
Deputy:
None
Medicine Cat: Berryshine

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
❇lana's place❇ OPEN
Last post by Shrew
Today 01:24 PM
ThunderClan Medicine Cat's...
by dino.
Last post by Beaan
Today 01:23 PM
WindClan Territory
by Ian
Last post by Idiotic.Bean101
Today 01:15 PM
Quietcloud
Last post by MrWolfu
Today 01:14 PM
Closed Thread

Old May 20th, 2020, 07:37 PM

My Mood: Yeehaw
Default Re: WindClan Breezerock

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rani View Post
"Got an interest in names then?" He turned to look at twilightstar but kept an ear on the other kit "What would be a good warriors name for Creekpaw then, already have yours in mind?" He gave a grin at that, what kit doesnt have a thousand ideas for what their warriors name should be.
Willowkit felt her pelt burn at the question and swiped a paw across her ear. "I think Creekpaw should be named Creekfang or Creekpounce or something to do with hunting and fighting. He seems strong like that." She stood taller at the thought of her warrior name. "Willowfire or Willowbreeze because both are strong." She looked to him, a bright smile on her muzzle. "Have you thought of yours?"
Old May 20th, 2020, 07:44 PM
What even...

My Mood: Relaxed
Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arie View Post

At her comment a slow smile spread on Breezefeather's muzzle, as he rose up to his paws, folding his legs underneath him as he pushed up. Now standing up... the size difference was still very much apparent between the Windclan warrior and the now Windclan apprentice. Tail swooshing he thought about what should be done... First show her around camp? Or first take her on that run? Apparently, or so it seemed, she'd been told to go find him and he didn't particularly know how to feel about that. He knew he'd played a somewhat reason for her switch of allegiance, but he didn't know how much of an effect it'd carried... He just knew they worked better, their mental issues giving them at least a small break. Well Breezefeather's mind had been surprisingly quiet ever since the latest meeting with Iris... turning the ever wrenching guilt into just... pure cold acceptance and nothingness.... But it wasn't like the nothingness he'd felt when the Void had taken over. This was just a strange feeling of 'i don't know my path, who am i' emptiness. However, he had a job to do, a task to do? now with Da-Lily here.. Pointing his tail towards one side of the camp where a bunch of younger cats was he nodded at it. "That's the apprentice den. I warn you... they're thorn in your sides. Tell me if they cause you any trouble because... they sure will. And that means extra patrols for the whole lot of them I hope." With that he continued his small walk, his steps too long... too awkward. This was just... strange? Stranger than their last interaction that much had been sure. Pointing towards a large heather bush surrounded by gorse, "thats the warriors den. You probably know a bit from your time here already... I mean after the coyote attack that was.." not that their camp had been in any good shape back then... It was still not looking too good but not horrible either.

Lilypaw let him lead the way, with his back turned, the calico's smile wavered. A part of her was thankful she had a friend in Breezefeather to help during this time of adjustment for her. And yet, Lilypaw wasn't sure how much help when, while she carried out apprentice duties again, he was an established warrior here in his home.

Perhaps she will be introduced to another warrior as her 'mentor'. she would agree to that. As much as Breezefeather seemed to be surprised at her appearance, she would be naive to miss the confusion as well. They've know of each other for moons yes, but neither she nor he really knew each other. They were connected by similar problems and understood each other on a certain level. But now they would be seeing more of each other regularly. She dearly hoped their friendship only grew stronger rather than drift apart.

The molly's face twitched, the skin around her facial scar pulled a little. Looking up as Breezefeather pointed out where the apprentices den was, she chuckled.

"I'm sure they'll enjoy seeing a grown cat joining them. Perhaps their own curiosity will keep them in control. They certainly can't be any worse than any other apprentice."

"You camp looks in much better condition than when i was first here...Windclan, you're amazing. Able to get back up and improve life after such a tragedy." Lilypaw recalled the injured, but stubbornly standing form of Twilightstar that night in the waterbarn. She had been so, so afraid and confused. But looking at Twilightstar...of all the cats still standing and the majority united.

There had never been that sort of feeling of togetherness in Shadowclan. Icestar favored strength in her cats. and it showed she wanted to weed out the gentler ones starting young. There was no unification, no united front. Shadowclan, for all the love she had for her home, was cold.
Old May 20th, 2020, 07:47 PM
Engaged to Ian

Bump Policy: 72 hours

Default Re: WindClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by wren View Post

Coyotesnarl didn’t have much time to think as he was once again called out to action. Puffing up the moor with each step and trying his best to keep up. He hadn’t been running like this is ages! Finally they slowed to a trot weaving their way into a small set of bushes. He could smell blood already and was that a snake? He cringed inwardly until his gaze fell upon the queen. He moved Deadpool aside with a tail his face unchaining. “What happened to her? Take me step by step and slowly alright? Slow your breath.” the tom said over his shoulder to deadpool.

@~Lucid Dreams~ @Moonraven

Deadpool was more than happy to move out of the way for Coyotesnarl. Slowly! Why did he want her to take anything slowly he should just fix Brightflame! The panicky warrior grits her and takes a deep breath as instructed and tried to explain as best she could.
"I hunting, heard strange noise, found her and snake wrap round." Deadpool raised a shaky bloody paw towards the dead snake some tail lengths away. "Fight snake, got bites, kill snake did I. Snake squish queen me thinks. Get Yote now here." Deadpool plops down suddenly exhausted while turning her eyes away from the tom and too the queen as she speaks up. "Yote fix her? Home she go to kits." Anxiety kept chimera shaking in nervous energy.

@~Lucide Dreams~

Twilightstar is the current leader of WindClan has an open den policy.
WindClan Resources || WindClan Kit Curriculum Finder ||WindClan (Extra) Apprentice Training
Old May 20th, 2020, 07:48 PM
Queen of Laziness

My Mood: Asleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arie View Post
-- @Shimm --

Weaselskip was determined. She had to find her best friend Brindle. Or whatever the deputy was. After her dragging him off to therapy, him then sending her out on patrol with the 3 ugly ducklings... she didn't know how to feel about the deputy, but she was still determined to find him and annoy the living hells out of him. That was for sure. Her grey body swinging slowly she spotted the deputy and sat down beside him, tail flicking ever so slowly. "Finally pulled your head out of your ass? Or are you still determined to wallop and cry from the misery that you are bringing down on yourself?"

The tortoiseshell died on the inside a little when he heard Weaselskips voice. Oh dear Starclan...here we go again... Turning his head the tom put on his most bored face with a hint of annoyance. "I do not wallop and my head was never in my ass." Hissing back at the molly, he was for some reason almost tempted to stick his tongue out at her like a little kit. Blazing orange eyes looked at the spunky molly before he decided to turn his full body to her. Hopefully, Twilightstar won't mind some playful bickering, literally behind her back as she is waiting for the clan to come. "You know that only the deputy and leader are up here, right? Unless you magically made yourself the assistant deputy to the deputy." Childing the warrior to get a funny reaction out of her.

(PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE tell me that you understood that 'assistant deputy to the deputy. (Assistant manager to the manager.) Ya know where its from....
Old May 20th, 2020, 07:59 PM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

“Alright alright just... come over here and lay down exactly like she is” the tom instructed. She was crushed and he was quite worried about the state of her neck.. her back even. He charged over to deadpool pushing her onto her side since she was already sitting down. “Hold still” The tom gently set a paw on her back feeling up her spine. That was normal.. that was what it was supposed to feel like. Than the tom turned and padded towards the queen sitting beside her. The tom than slowly felt her back. It was rigid and hard to feel but something seemed very wrong. His ears pinned to the side of his head and he lowered his gaze. Was the snake actually strong enough to sever the vertebrae.

“I think it broke her back” the tom admitted to himself tail curling behind him in irritation. She was going to die or live severely disabled for the rest of her life. He wasn’t even sure he could.. fix this.

@Moonraven @~Lucid Dream~

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord

Old May 20th, 2020, 08:17 PM
Queen of Pinnepeds

Status: Neck deep in wild animals at work and reports at Uni!
Bump Policy: 5-7 days before bumping please, Ive got work lol
My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmberShadow View Post
Willowkit felt her pelt burn at the question and swiped a paw across her ear. "I think Creekpaw should be named Creekfang or Creekpounce or something to do with hunting and fighting. He seems strong like that." She stood taller at the thought of her warrior name. "Willowfire or Willowbreeze because both are strong." She looked to him, a bright smile on her muzzle. "Have you thought of yours?"
"If you're looking for something strong maybe Willowgust or Willowgale? As for me? Eh. I could be happy with whatever Twilightstar gives me I'm not picky. Something to do with something cool I end up doing during my apprenticeship would be nice. If not something like Crowsky or Crowflight would be ok as long as I dont end up Crowfood." He gave a chuckle at his own bad joke which broke into dry coughing. "Oof must've inhaled something. Anyway have you had the chance to visit the elders? heard they have some good stories, after this I'm gonna go say hi."

Have a kittypet/outsider who needs healing? Vm me!
Old May 20th, 2020, 08:23 PM
s

My Mood: Cheeky

Default Re: WindClan Warriors' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by wren View Post

Coyotesnarl was crossing the clearing. As he did any day of the week, though on this particular walk he heard some albeit strange. Muffled cries.. though normally he would’ve paid this no mind he heard something so odd. So oddly familiar about it. The scarred tom turned and approached the den poking his head through the entrance. He felt his heart twinge and for a moment his heart.. nearly stopped.

There laying tangled on a nest was Oddear. He felt as though maybe now wasn’t a good time to explode into a “why did you abandon me you bloody moron I almost killed the kit”. Slipped into the den and giving a scowl to those who remained within the nests to get out. Or he’d take more aggressive means to clear the den. He wasn’t all that good with the comforting aspect of his job, couldn’t find the right words at the right time. hed let the words come when it was time. The tom slipped into the nest not uttering so much of a greeting.. sometimes it was better to cry onto a shoulder than to talk. Slipping in behind the tom he bent his neck to gently groom the lanky warriors neck. This was all he could offer now.. wouldn’t dare open his mouth for fear he’d blabber like an idiot.

@S-oft

An emotion washed over Oddear like a thick comforting blanket but what emotion It was exactly was yet to be discovered. Relief? Excitement? Such feelings were void of him at that moment, leaving Oddear nothing but a hollow of the erratic Tom he was once only a week ago.

Long snout was quick to bury itself into the medi-cats short fur, tears trickling down his sharp cheek bones as they would be soaked up by the fur of both Tom's. "I lost him, Coy. I lost him..." Was all hs mangled to struggle out between his silent sobs.

please bump me constantly | Dealing with ADHD & Dyslexia.

larkfires best friend
xaviers' ideas bank
Old May 20th, 2020, 08:32 PM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

Default Re: WindClan Warriors' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by S-oft View Post
An emotion washed over Oddear like a thick comforting blanket but what emotion It was exactly was yet to be discovered. Relief? Excitement? Such feelings were void of him at that moment, leaving Oddear nothing but a hollow of the erratic Tom he was once only a week ago.

Long snout was quick to bury itself into the medi-cats short fur, tears trickling down his sharp cheek bones as they would be soaked up by the fur of both Tom's. "I lost him, Coy. I lost him..." Was all hs mangled to struggle out between his silent sobs.

The tom was quiet as he felt his long legged warrior buried his head into his shoulder. It was comforting to have Oddear back... even if he was in a worse state. At least he could take care of him this way. Coyotesnarl was quiet as he gently rasped his tongue over the toms forehead and ears.

“Who did you lose?” His voice was low as he leaned back to glance at the toms face, he was at a loss. Who had the tom lost? His tail gently wrapped itself around him as best he could.

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord

Old May 20th, 2020, 08:39 PM
Blood and shale

My Mood: Fine
Default Re: WindClan Training Moor

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Lucid Dreams~ View Post
She blinked a bit. "Don't scrunch up your muscle, just put your power into your shoulder and use your feet to keep sturdy." She mewed. Her shoulder rolling and she swept a powerful blow into the air. @RainbowQuail @FuzzyRatto
@RainbowQuail

"Augh!" Curlpaw froze in surprise. "Okay. ...I'll try again." He paused, and pulled up his paw after a bit. He again let out a weak blow, but it was slightly better than last time.

"What do you care what other people think?"
-Arline Feynman

"When you're happy, smile! Smile!"
-Miyuki-chan, Smile Precure! Movie: Ehon no Naka wa Minna Chiguhagu!

"Embrace your shining future!"
-All the Cures, HUGtto Precure

"When in doubt... C4."
-Jamie Hyneman, Mythbusters
Old May 20th, 2020, 08:40 PM
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glory View Post
Heatherspirit saw Puddlepaw chasing the rabbit. She braced her muscles and leaped out, and delivered a bite to the neck quickly and swiftly. The rabbit was fairly big and hard to finish off, but she was successful. Heatherspirit padded up to Puddlepaw, dropping the rabbit.
Seeing Heatherspirit tackle the rabbit down and finish it, Puddlepaw slowed to a complete stop, the feelings of adrenaline slowly fading away again. Smiling, he eyed the large rabbit they had caught. It would make a good meal. "Should we go for some more?" He asked, tilting his head slightly.

Character Site ✩ Bump after 3 days. ✩
Closed Thread