Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
(UN)FRIENDLY ☆ PRIVATE
by kenjaku
Last post by PINTO BEAN
Today 01:25 PM
WindClan Nursery
by Ian
Last post by RamenThePigeon
Today 01:22 PM
Leafpaw's Training
by Bean
Last post by RamenThePigeon
Today 01:20 PM
⯎ Blaze's Art Shop ⯎
by zBlaze
Last post by zBlaze
Today 01:07 PM
Closed Thread

Old May 22nd, 2020, 12:03 AM

My Mood: Devilish
Default Re: WindClan Breezerock

(Open)
Leappaw flicked her ear. She clearly had been gone a while. Arising she went to move and felt her paw land on something. A tail. Oh no here we go.. She thought.
Old May 22nd, 2020, 12:06 AM
GONE

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: WindClan Apprentices' Den

Eaglepaw sat at the edge of the den, his copper eyes filled with boredom. He stared at his tabby paws, not knowing what to do.

@Zesty Mango
Old May 22nd, 2020, 12:25 AM

Default Re: WindClan Territory

Leappaw watched the warrior. She snorted. “I thought warriors where good at hunting.” She called @peponceo
Old May 22nd, 2020, 12:52 AM
CEO of pepon

My Mood: Yeehaw

Raggedripple's turned his head and lifted his chin to match his gaze with Leappaw's. He opened his mouth to reply but all that came out of it was silence. His whiskers twitched in annoyance. The apprentice really got Raggedripple worrying about his own skills. Nah, just an apprentice being an apprentice. Get over it. He shrugged, tilting his head to one side. "Well, at least I tried. Shouldn't you be training?" At last he had the courage to reply to Leappaw.

@Nightbound
riverclan: kitewing
shadowclan: storkfoot
Old May 22nd, 2020, 12:55 AM
Dazzling star dust ✨

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arie View Post

@Fuzzy

Sitting down and watching the other molly do the same, her eyes locked out on the ever moving and ever changing moor... It was never the same wind that blew through the heart of the territory... As the river as ever changing so was the moors and so was the hearts of the cats who lived on them. Looking back at Silentwhisper however, Weaselskip could see the obvious emotion in the she-cat's eyes and she shuffled so she was now pressing her fur against Silent's, nuzzling the she-cat a bit as it was clear she was struggling to express herself. Weasel herself didn't know what she would do if she wasn't able to talk. She liked talking too much and without her voice... how would she be able to communicate and flirt with her little bird? As she watched the grey molly sign extremely agitated, she could not follow but when it was repeated slower, Weasel felt her heart cry from the pain that the she-cat had gone through. Her damned mate had left her, or so she had interpreted the message. Nuzzling Silentwhisper yet again, the young warrior pressed against the vulnerable molly and then started to speak her own mind. She had to remind the molly that just because her mate had left she wasn't anything less. She was still as much an individual without her mate, she was still here and she would not just stop living because some tom had abandoned her. "Silentwhisper, gal, listen up here. I may be younger than you.... but shouldn't you had learned long ago that this is the classical behaviour of toms? That is why, swinging to the other side is the best solution. Like at least they won't get you with kits and then just run off and live their own life like you didn't matter... Nah that situation is avoided." But despite her somewhat cheery and overflowing attitude, there was a part of that that hurt her... She would never be able to carry her own kits, despite everything being somewhat good in her life.... She would never be able to experience the feeling of life growing within her.. No. She could not fall into the same whole that she'd watched so many others fall into. She was Weaselskip, she would be a queen no matter what others said about it. She may not be able to have her own kits but at some point, she would most certainly adopt every little kit she ran across.... Or maybe Moonbird was enough for her. Shaking her head trying to clear those thoughts, those thoughts she so rarely thought about. They had to go and this was not helping Silentwhisper, this was what Brindleass had been so walloping on. Shaking her head once again she nuzzled into Silentwhisper's fur. "Love is a hard and complex thing. But I think the pain and suffering is worth it sometimes. You will never forget him and wherever he is, he'll never forget you either."
[See Arie, I didn't permanently postpone it]

Silentwhisper honestly couldn't comprehend this. Her mind wouldn't let her. It was still stuck in a repeating cycle of confusing thoughts. Eaglesoul was gone, she knew that but her brain didn't want to believe that. It just wanted to make it unreal. Yet, at the same time her brain was trying to find a reason that he was gone. Did he just wonder off? Get sick? Hurt? Captured? Get tired of waiting? No... that wasn't it. It couldn't be. They had known each other over half their lives. He would just leave. No, no he couldn't.
When Weaselskip pressed against her and nuzzled her Silentwhisper almost jumped. She really wasn't used to being touched by many cats. Fawnkit had been the only cat beside Eagelsoul to cuddle her in a long while. It was shocking to have another warrior nuzzle her. Her Blue eyes flickered over to the younger molly pressed to her. She really forgot that others could help her relax as well. Shadepaw used to help her... That was before she died though.
With Weaselskips speech about toms and swinging to the other side. Was she trying to convince her to become homosexual? Silentwhisper wasn't sure she agreed with that reasoning but it made sense. Mollies didn't leave other molly's with kits. For obvious reasons. But that wasn't the problem. Was it? No. No. Silentwhiper wouldn't be 'getting over' Eaglesoul anyhow. He washer love, not some random tom. Even if he was gone she wasn't just going to move on from him. She wouldn't try to bring that up though...
The surprising that was that Weaselskip actually said something that, made her feel better. Silentwhisper honestly had thought she couldn't after her last bust of words. However that closeness of the younger cat and her words about love were true. It was complex and didn't really make sense. A thing that no one could describe. Different for everyone yet the same. A heart warming, heart breaking and amazing feeling that couldn't be imagined without experience. Love was worth it wasn't it? Silentwhisper had to agree on Weaselskip's words. There was no way not to.
With a more relaxed less dreadful sigh and leaned her head on the larger yet younger warrior. You'll be fine... He won't forget you.... He won't. I won't. The silver point took a few deep breaths, eyes closing as she did. She needed to get over this feeling Eagelsoul wouldn't want to know she was like this... 'Thank you...' Silent would mouth, however it would most likely go unnoticed as she wasn't facing the younger cat.
The powdered grey molly just stayed there. Not wanting to move yet. She needed to tame her mind and her emotions. They didn't want to stop being crazy.

I'm leaving wco once I tie up losse ends around here, I appoligize for the Rps that will have to end but I thank you all for being so wonderful, love y'all
Old May 22nd, 2020, 12:55 AM

“First it would help if I knew anyone. Second I need help getting around the problem of being half blind and stepping on tails.” Leappaw said. “And your trying made you miss. Don’t try just do it.” She finished. She stood up and walked towards him turning her head slightly. @peponceo
Old May 22nd, 2020, 12:57 AM
Create your own sunshine

My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: WindClan - Joining or Rejoining

@Moonraven

Whitesong set his prey down, some of it was older then the rest, but it was still all viable prey. Among the collection was two large rabbits, and three mice hanging by their tails. He dipped his head.
“Twilightstar.”
Joy shone through his voice for coming home, to his clan, to his mate, Songbird.
“I was a burden to the clan as I was. Injuries and tiredness.”
His last interaction before leaving had been with the deputy, for a missed patrol. That was the point he knew that he had to disappear for a while. And so he did.
“I sheltered outside the territory to heal from my wounds, train myself to be a better fighter, and get prey for the clan.”
His thick swathes of scarring was from the coyote and rouge attacks, but some of the newest scars, patches on his shoulders and specks on his face were from a lost fight with a rouge, those also healed.
“It was wrong for me to take such drastic measures without permission, but I felt a burden to the clan.”
Old May 22nd, 2020, 01:11 AM
Dazzling star dust ✨

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

@elysian

With a slight sigh Silentwhisper exited the warriors den. Despite taking Fawnkit and Stagkit in she was still doing warrior duties. Last night she just got in to late to actually go into the nursery. Stagkit probably didn't mind he really didn't get along with her it seemed he bonded with others easier, Fawnkit seemed to bond with her though. Tail twitching she glanced around the clearing. Everyone she once knew was really gone weren't they? Everyone... Friends, family even her mate was gone. She didn't know where he was.
She would glance at the nursery, contemplating going in there but turned away. No one wanted a sad warrior around their kits. She needed to get her life straightened out first. Well, not completely she would still hang out with the kits, her kits. Or the ones she claimed. So, instead Silentwhisper grabbed a small mouse, as dainty as her self and set down to eat it. Not sure what else to do. Eating was important though, she couldn't really lose much more weight, it would be unhealthy.

I'm leaving wco once I tie up losse ends around here, I appoligize for the Rps that will have to end but I thank you all for being so wonderful, love y'all
Old May 22nd, 2020, 01:18 AM
CEO of pepon

My Mood: Yeehaw

[FONT="Lucida Console"]Raggedripple took a step back as Leappaw approached. His tail was swishing violently from side to side, then it stopped. He made an effort to hold it high. He dipped his head in acknowledgement. "Sorry 'bout that." He grumbled. "Maybe you're right." He let his gaze lay somewhere else, beyond the apprentice. He turned his back and called over his shoulder. "I'll stay here to hunt, won't come back without a piece of fresh-kill." Turning his head to the moors that lay ahead, he finished. "You can come with me, if you want to learn a thing or two." His tail started to lash again, as he trotted away. [/FOI could teach you some stuff.NT]
@Nightbound
riverclan: kitewing
shadowclan: storkfoot

Last edited by peponceo; May 22nd, 2020 at 01:18 AM.
Old May 22nd, 2020, 01:31 AM

Leappaw nodded and trotted after him. She turned her head right again. “So how does clan life usually work? I’m still trying to remember not to hiss at everyone and show up for training.” She said. Or follow strange cats away from the clan She thought. @peponceo (yeah that works)

Last edited by Nightbound; May 22nd, 2020 at 01:33 AM.
Closed Thread