Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
ShadowClan Grimpeak
by BEAR.
Last post by alec
Today 03:59 AM
WindClan Nursery
by Ian
Last post by RamenThePigeon
Today 03:14 AM
Fritter’s warrior cat art...
by Fritter
Last post by Fritter
Today 03:02 AM
RiverClan Mountain...
Last post by Minkuu
Today 02:57 AM
KestrelPaw
Last post by kittycatburmise
Today 02:55 AM
Closed Thread

Old May 22nd, 2020, 01:48 AM
CEO of pepon

My Mood: Yeehaw
Default Re: WindClan Territory

Raggedripple snorted in amusement. "Well... we might not all be friends, but we help each other." He wanted to say more but a strong rabbit scent made him crouch instantly. He soon spotted his prey, intent on nibbling something between it's paws. "Show me what you have learned with that rabbit. I'll stay in the other side to prevent him from escaping." He muttered. He sneaked to the other side of the rabbit, narrowing his eyes as if analysing every aspect of the prey.

@Nightbound
riverclan: kitewing
shadowclan: storkfoot
Old May 22nd, 2020, 01:54 AM

My Mood: Devilish

Leappaw nodded and dropped low to the ground. She crept forward but not seeing a small rock tripped. She recovered to see the rabbit looking at her. Leappaw leaped high and fast. She missed and the rabbit ran. @peponceo
Old May 22nd, 2020, 02:14 AM
CEO of pepon

Raggedripple ran after the escaping rabbit. He swiftly launched himself on the prey, biting it's neck. He held the piece of fresh-kill by the neck, blood dripping from it's wound and Raggedripple's mouth. He silently thanked StarClan for it. He dropped the dead rabbit in front of Leappaw. "That leap was really good, but it was not in the right time." He mewed flatly, though he wanted to show some more emotion in his tone, like a bit enthusiasm. "You could've gone for something faster, since it had already noticed you and was 'bout to run away. A short sprint would do. And it's okay to trip, it happens with every cat." He dug a small hole and pushed the dead rabbit there, then tossed some earth to cover the body. "Can you smell anything?"
@Nightbound

Last edited by peponceo; May 22nd, 2020 at 02:22 AM.
Old May 22nd, 2020, 02:25 AM

Leappaw nodded and sniffed around. “Rabbit.” She said. Leappaw looked at him waiting for instructions. @peponceo
Old May 22nd, 2020, 02:33 AM
CEO of pepon

Raggedripple tasted the air and could confirm that it was rabbit scent. He nodded. "I want you to track that rabbit, and hunt it down." He closed his eyes for a moment, his tail wagging irritably, "I'll be at your side now." He didn't really intend to, but his tone was sharper now.
@Nightbound (damn dude i always forget to mention sjahkl)

Last edited by peponceo; May 22nd, 2020 at 02:35 AM.
Old May 22nd, 2020, 02:36 AM

Leappaw nodded then focused on the scent. She moved quickly a long it and wanted to impress this other cat. @peponceo (I don’t mind)
Old May 22nd, 2020, 02:42 AM
Queen of Laziness

My Mood: Asleep

Default Re: WindClan Breezerock

Surpressing a laugh the tom cleared his throat, it was almost as if she could read his emotions. Was he that much of an open book or was it just coincidence? Getting out of his thoughts the deputy listened as Weaselskip started to mock/talk back to the tom. Rolling his blazing orange eyes Brindlejaw almost saw the back of his head. "That 'crazy medicine cat' has a name, Coyotesnarl and he should be respected because he is also a High-Rank cat in Windclan." Was this molly pulling his tail or was she for real? Sometimes it caused the older warrior to question putting the future of his clan in these weird younger generations of cats. It justs gets worse and worse by the season.
Listening to Weaselskip the deputy was seriously considering 'accidentally' pushing the younger warrior off of the rock, maybe the fall will rock her head back into the right place. Narrowing his eyes and scoffing, "No one has asked you to 'do' my job. As far as I have noticed I have been doing a better job since the last moon and what is it with you thinking I got something up my ass? What do you want to check if you are so concern?" The last part was mainly humoring Weaselskip since it was obvious that she was all talk and no action. "Best friends?" Echoing the she-cat, best friends? Where was all of this talk coming from? Best friends were a waste of time and a distraction from doing his job. These two were polar opposites! How could they ever be 'best friends'?
Then the 'three ugly ducklings'? This cat must have seriously bonked her head. Was she talking about the three apprentices he placed her with? Well, it was amusing to watch her silently wanting to die on the inside for having to deal with the little runts. Allowing a small smirk onto his tortoiseshell features the tom was about to say something but the loud voice of Twilightstar starting the meeting made the tom snap his maw and turn around. He didn't want to miss anything and Weaselskip would go back to the crowd, right?
Listening to his leader the deputy couldn't but help feel guilty that he was no help with breaking up the fights. He faintly remembered the one that took place when Oaksting and Aspenbreeze were biting off his head. Ouch, Having to be demoted from an apprentice back to a kit must really suck. Then Coyotesnarl not being able to go to the next meeting, Skypaw and Sunpaw picking ticks, oof Twilightstar was really on a role. Hopefully she wouldn't turn her wrath on him, so far the tom was behaving and stepping up, right?

@Arie
Old May 22nd, 2020, 02:58 AM
CEO of pepon

Raggedripple watched with enthusiasm the apprentice. Her swift movements were surely something to be proud of and could benefit both her hunting and fighting skills. He couldn't hide a faint smile in his face. He followed her until a rustling noise from behind him. A bird. He looked back and forth towards the apprentice and the tall grass where what seems to be bird stands. "I can't waste this prey." He muttered to himself. He analysed thoroughly the grass and then guessed where it was. He darted, keeping very low to the ground, but his guess was wrong. The bird was a whisker away from where he landed and it flew away. Hissing in annoyance, he spat where the bird was. "Huntin' never was so hard. What has gotten into me?"

@Nightbound

Last edited by peponceo; May 22nd, 2020 at 02:59 AM.
Old May 22nd, 2020, 03:04 AM

Leappaw didn’t notice and soon came to the rabbit. She dropped lower and moved swiftly forward. She got within pouncing distance and leaped. Her leap was good, she landed on the rabbit and bit it’s neck swiftly. Leappaw looked up. “Huh? Where are you?” She called @peponceo

Last edited by Nightbound; May 22nd, 2020 at 03:04 AM.
Old May 22nd, 2020, 03:13 AM
emergency hiatus

My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: WindClan Breezerock

-- @Shimm --
{The powerplay that takes place here was preplanned and approved by both Shimm and I}

Oh so he was gonna act all innocent and ignorant of what he'd done? Weaselskip had to admit, it was impressive his ignorance. "Best friends? Yes of course dear dear dearest deputy. Who else would I befriend? Any of the young boring new warriors who've got nothing to do but contemplating finding a mate, or some of those old warriors who are just thinking about their retirement?" Her tail flicked lazily and she knew what she was gonna do. Hopefully she wouldn't get in trouble with Twilightstar but then again, she had bonus points with the leader and this seemed like a good way to spend them. Yes. This would definitely be worth it all. "Oh we already know you've got a stick up your ass. I don't need to check because you're literally walking like it all the damn time. Oh and doing your duties... Yes you've been doing quite a good job. Yes. But... what about all those apps that you forced me to patrol with? That does not seem like a very good thing does it? Nah. But poor young Weasel just gotta deal with it because apparently the deputy got something against her just because she wants to befriend him and aid him since we both know Weasel's Best Friend Brindle is slowly going senile, and loosing his sight. And what was that? His hearing? Yes slowly loosing his hearing too." With that she did a quick move, and was now sitting directly in front of the deputy as she slowly began pushing him down the rock, a mischievous smile and glint in her eyes and on her maw. "Byeee byeee Brindleeeeeeee!" she dragged the last word out as she full pushed him off the rock, and began laughing so hard, that all it took was a bit over overbalance and there the grey molly went, rolling down the Breezerock as well, and landing directly on top of the deputy. "Oops?"

Need help? VM or PM me

Bump after 48 hours
Exams are ongoing, replies will be slow

Art by @TawnyNeedsACoffee
Closed Thread