Today 02:12 PM

Old January 29th, 2018, 01:36 PM
The Mouseless Warrior

My Mood: Stressed

Default Re: SkyClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2018 Okapi View Post
He gave a purr of relief.
"Just start eating already," she said, swallowing her bite of rabbit.

Quotes:
"You know the saying 'the tables have turned'?
Well these tables have flipped, rolled and spontaneously combusted into potatoes." ~me

"That's not a riddle. That's a prophecy."
"Sounds like a riddle, is a riddle. Riddled with loops and whorls and only makes sense after someone dies." ~Turtle

what the blanket

Old January 29th, 2018, 01:40 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rivergold View Post
"Just start eating already," she said, swallowing her bite of rabbit.
He nodded before adding casually,” I didn’t know she-cats could tut.” He teased, yet was serious at the same time.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old January 30th, 2018, 10:29 AM
questionmark

My Mood: Kingly

@NightWarrior4Life

A ragged looking white tomcat slipped out of the apprentices' den, his tail dragging in the dirt behind him, ice blue gaze focused resolutely upon the ground. But as soon as he'd fully exited the den, he shook himself and forced a smile, looking around. He knew that nobody would've noticed, and when they did, he had many excuses that always made perfect sense. His family was falling apart, and he was a failure. Of course, he'd never tell anybody that. Nobody needed to know. He was a 'happy and cheerful' cat after all. No, that's a lie, but one that he's managed to make everybody believe. He was good at that at least, but not a single cat could know about the one thing he was good at. He failed at everything else.

Closing his eyes for a second, the young apprentice gazed around uncertainly. After a moment, his icy gaze landed on two apprentices that he was unfamiliar with. Taking a deep breath in preparation, the young white apprentice padded over. He kept a smile on his face, and gave a friendly wave of his tail. There was a slight spring in his step. This was how he generally acted, and no one ever saw otherwise from him. He didn't want to be a burden to his Clan, but that was all he was. Still, if others started to worry or something, he'd feel even more like a burden. At least this way, he managed to lighten the load for others. Even if it put a bigger burden upon his own shoulders. He deserved it. “Hi!” he greeted in a cheerful tone once he was close enough.
Old January 30th, 2018, 10:42 AM
Falling In

My Mood: Thirsty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vortex View Post

@NightWarrior4Life

A ragged looking white tomcat slipped out of the apprentices' den, his tail dragging in the dirt behind him, ice blue gaze focused resolutely upon the ground. But as soon as he'd fully exited the den, he shook himself and forced a smile, looking around. He knew that nobody would've noticed, and when they did, he had many excuses that always made perfect sense. His family was falling apart, and he was a failure. Of course, he'd never tell anybody that. Nobody needed to know. He was a 'happy and cheerful' cat after all. No, that's a lie, but one that he's managed to make everybody believe. He was good at that at least, but not a single cat could know about the one thing he was good at. He failed at everything else.

Closing his eyes for a second, the young apprentice gazed around uncertainly. After a moment, his icy gaze landed on two apprentices that he was unfamiliar with. Taking a deep breath in preparation, the young white apprentice padded over. He kept a smile on his face, and gave a friendly wave of his tail. There was a slight spring in his step. This was how he generally acted, and no one ever saw otherwise from him. He didn't want to be a burden to his Clan, but that was all he was. Still, if others started to worry or something, he'd feel even more like a burden. At least this way, he managed to lighten the load for others. Even if it put a bigger burden upon his own shoulders. He deserved it. “Hi!” he greeted in a cheerful tone once he was close enough.
A brown tabby Molly was gossiping with another tom identical to her. As she heard the white cat behind her, she spun around. "Hello. I don't think we've met before. I'm Gorsepaw, this is my brother DouglasPaw." The smaller Tom poked his head out from behind his sister.
Gorsepaw felt a pang of sadness when she saw the White apprentice's tail waving. She had been left with only a small scabby stump after she had had an accident resulting in ShineFang removing her tail. The tabby came out of the medicine den with more confidence, sure, but her tail wasn't something she could grow back. Something other cats had and she didn't. Perhaps something she could be teased for. Gorsepaw felt a sudden wave of self-consciousness and wanted to hide her Rabbit tail.
Old January 30th, 2018, 10:56 AM
questionmark

Quote:
Originally Posted by NightWarrior4Life View Post
A brown tabby Molly was gossiping with another tom identical to her. As she heard the white cat behind her, she spun around. "Hello. I don't think we've met before. I'm Gorsepaw, this is my brother DouglasPaw." The smaller Tom poked his head out from behind his sister.
Gorsepaw felt a pang of sadness when she saw the White apprentice's tail waving. She had been left with only a small scabby stump after she had had an accident resulting in ShineFang removing her tail. The tabby came out of the medicine den with more confidence, sure, but her tail wasn't something she could grow back. Something other cats had and she didn't. Perhaps something she could be teased for. Gorsepaw felt a sudden wave of self-consciousness and wanted to hide her Rabbit tail.
Hazypaw sat down, wrapping his tail over his paws and looking down for a second as his smile faltered, but only for a moment. He then looked back up and looked at the two for a second, his gaze lingering on the one who'd yet to speak. Nodding, he looked at Gorsepaw. He noticed her lack of a long tail, but said nothing. He was in no position to judge anyways, being the way he was. “Well, I'm Hazypaw,” he purred, looking at them both with warmth in his blue optics. He didn't say anything for a moment, thinking of what he could say. He shifted position slightly, tipping his head to one side. “It's nice to meet you both,” he said cheerfully, although it was all a facade. Inside, he was mentally cringing at being so.... At just being him really. That was enough of a reason.
Old January 30th, 2018, 11:05 AM
Falling In

Quote:
Hazypaw sat down, wrapping his tail over his paws and looking down for a second as his smile faltered, but only for a moment. He then looked back up and looked at the two for a second, his gaze lingering on the one who'd yet to speak. Nodding, he looked at Gorsepaw. He noticed her lack of a long tail, but said nothing. He was in no position to judge anyways, being the way he was. “Well, I'm Hazypaw,” he purred, looking at them both with warmth in his blue optics. He didn't say anything for a moment, thinking of what he could say. He shifted position slightly, tipping his head to one side. “It's nice to meet you both,” he said cheerfully, although it was all a facade. Inside, he was mentally cringing at being so.... At just being him really. That was enough of a reason.
DouglasPaw now creeped out to sit next to his larger littermate. Gorsepaw sat down too but she was very uncomfortable and kept fidgeting. "Who's your mentor? What're they like?" She asked, almost sneering at the Tom though it didn't sound like that at all. Gorsepaw had been upset about the subject of mentors ever since her mentor, NeverFalter, just decided to abandon her and become a kittypet.
Old January 30th, 2018, 11:26 AM
questionmark

Quote:
Originally Posted by NightWarrior4Life View Post
DouglasPaw now creeped out to sit next to his larger littermate. Gorsepaw sat down too but she was very uncomfortable and kept fidgeting. "Who's your mentor? What're they like?" She asked, almost sneering at the Tom though it didn't sound like that at all. Gorsepaw had been upset about the subject of mentors ever since her mentor, NeverFalter, just decided to abandon her and become a kittypet.
Hazypaw opened his mouth to respond, then looked away, looking down at his ragged and unkept pelt. “They're nice,” Hazypaw said after a moment. That was an outright lie, but he wasn't willing to say anything more on the subject. “How's you two's training going?” he asked, kneading the ground under his paws, leaving claw marks scored across the snowy ground. He didn't like lying to these two like that, since they seemed like decent cats. Better than I'll ever be, I'm sure. He thought bitterly, ears twitching slightly. He took a deep breath to compose himself, then looked at the tom, who still hadn't spoken. He assumed that he must be quite shy.
Old January 30th, 2018, 11:38 AM
Falling In

Quote:
Hazypaw opened his mouth to respond, then looked away, looking down at his ragged and unkept pelt. “They're nice,” Hazypaw said after a moment. That was an outright lie, but he wasn't willing to say anything more on the subject. “How's you two's training going?” he asked, kneading the ground under his paws, leaving claw marks scored across the snowy ground. He didn't like lying to these two like that, since they seemed like decent cats. Better than I'll ever be, I'm sure. He thought bitterly, ears twitching slightly. He took a deep breath to compose himself, then looked at the tom, who still hadn't spoken. He assumed that he must be quite shy.
Gorsepaw nodded then stared at the ground for a few moments then looked back up at Hazypaw. "Good. Well it was. My mentor and I had a good relationship. He was goofy. But he was pretty soft. He went missing a couple of seasons ago. I wouldn't be surprised if he became a kittypet. But I've been training myself and training with other apprentices. DouglasPaw?" She urged him to speak. "I too have been training myself and with others. My mentor...went off very sick. Or pregnant, one of the two. But I'm getting the impression that she doesn't want to train me anymore so I'm still waiting to find the perfect mentor for me. I've been told I'm very intelligent though I may seem shy at first which is what I assume you thought." DouglasPaw noticed the anxious and embarrassed expression on the Tom's face and corrected himself "but it's fine. I'm not mad or anything." the brown tabby mewed, yellow-green eyes shining.
Old January 30th, 2018, 12:54 PM
The Mouseless Warrior

My Mood: Stressed

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2018 Okapi View Post
He nodded before adding casually,” I didn’t know she-cats could tut.” He teased, yet was serious at the same time.
"There are many things you do not know."

Quotes:
"You know the saying 'the tables have turned'?
Well these tables have flipped, rolled and spontaneously combusted into potatoes." ~me

"That's not a riddle. That's a prophecy."
"Sounds like a riddle, is a riddle. Riddled with loops and whorls and only makes sense after someone dies." ~Turtle

what the blanket

Old January 31st, 2018, 08:45 AM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rivergold View Post
"There are many things you do not know."
He purred,” That’s true.” He chuckled.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here