Today 09:38 PM

Old March 18th, 2017, 03:49 PM
황 할린

My Mood: Dead
Default Re: ThunderClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by mony View Post

"Am I wrong?"
he asked rhetorically, smiling, only now his smile had some authenticity in it. He had a feeling he was beginning to like her a little more than just a friend.
"Your not wrong." She said looking down in embarrassment.
I don't RP as much anymore(if any) but i'm still here if you wanna talk, and I have no problem making a whole new character to RP with you, just send me a message!
녕히 계세요 . じゃあね . 再见 . Goodby!!
Old March 18th, 2017, 03:52 PM

My Mood: Lurking

Cool Re: ThunderClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aashka View Post
"Your not wrong." She said looking down in embarrassment.
He noticed the embarrassed look she hold, and thought a moment. Then he gave a small sigh and gave her a small nuzzle to lit her head, then rubbed his cheek against hers.

{}
Old March 18th, 2017, 03:57 PM
황 할린

Quote:

He noticed the embarrassed look she hold, and thought a moment. Then he gave a small sigh and gave her a small nuzzle to lit her head, then rubbed his cheek against hers.

{}
Fireclaw lifted her head, and felt his cheek against hers and she felt calm, and happy, she had a light purr in her throat
I don't RP as much anymore(if any) but i'm still here if you wanna talk, and I have no problem making a whole new character to RP with you, just send me a message!
Old March 18th, 2017, 04:15 PM

Quote:
Fireclaw lifted her head, and felt his cheek against hers and she felt calm, and happy, she had a light purr in her throat
Lionheart heard her purr and purred himself. He gave a small smile and looked at her. His orange eyes looked inter her amber ones and he gave her nose a lick. "Aw you look cute when you are all happy." he meowed playfully, but quietly.
Old March 18th, 2017, 04:17 PM
황 할린

Quote:

Lionheart heard her purr and purred himself. He gave a small smile and looked at her. His orange eyes looked inter her amber ones and he gave her nose a lick. "Aw you look cute when you are all happy." he meowed playfully, but quietly.
Fireclaw smiled, her amber orbs looking into his.
Old March 18th, 2017, 04:51 PM

Quote:
Fireclaw smiled, her amber orbs looking into his.
He smiled, and licked her cheek before speaking. "Come on, we should get back before people start asking if we're planning to prank anyone." he chuckled, giving her a gentle nudge with his paw.
Old March 18th, 2017, 04:53 PM
황 할린

Quote:

He smiled, and licked her cheek before speaking. "Come on, we should get back before people start asking if we're planning to prank anyone." he chuckled, giving her a gentle nudge with his paw.
Fireclaw nodded, and stood up
Old March 18th, 2017, 05:16 PM

Quote:
Fireclaw nodded, and stood up
Lionheart stood up and padded out of the cave.
{i'll mention you and melody}
Old March 18th, 2017, 05:17 PM
황 할린

Quote:

Lionheart stood up and padded out of the cave.
{i'll mention you and melody}
(Kay)
Fireclaw followed him out of the cave
Old March 18th, 2017, 09:16 PM
It’s ya boi nighty

My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by starfall View Post
The younger wasn't expecting the words that came out of the others mouth to be so...accepting. He was waiting for the other apprentice to spit out insults, he waited for the other to attack him with menace filled words, but, he didn't. This action, Storkpaw's words, his Tone, it made his heart lurch, such kind words were almost foreign to him, only his brother was kind and sweet to him. The ebony apprentice turned to look at the milky white Tom in awe, his silver hues danced with untold emotions. After a few seconds of just staring he let out a huff and quickly made his way forward, his ears flattened against his head, his head dipped, he felt the heat rise to his cheeks and for once, was happy that his ebony fur was able to hide his blush. "I-I'm not planning on doing anything....at least I hope I'm not..." he mumbled, he wasn't used to talking to others, so this was a big step for him. Nightpaw let out a hum in response to the picking of the hunting place, he had already spoken aloud, and he needed time to recharge before he spoke aloud again.

Within a few moments the pair finally made it to the oak, he stopped and looked up. It was huge, and his paws itched to climb it. But he knew why they were there, they had to catch some food for the clan, gyrestars orders. After a few seconds he took in a deep breath and turned to look Storkpaw square in the eye, silver hues met light blue hues "I'm sorry if...if....if I seemed hostile and c-cold, but it's just the way I am......it's my....my...." he trailed off, his voice began to quiver and he averted his gaze from the older, he didn't want the other to see the fear, the horror, as well as the sadness dance in his eyes. He almost gave away his true emotions, his true feelings, and he was close, close to telling the older apprentice everything. But he was scared. He might have actually made a new friend, and possibly, if he kept his maw shut, he would keep that potential friend. He was lonely, scared, desperate, and he needed this "I'm sorry." he stated, his tail tip twitched and his voice no longer held any raw emotions, it was cold and lifeless, just as he was taught.
Storkpaw listened intently. He liked that the seemingly quiet tom was speaking to him some. Not much, but a little, and if he was socially awkward or shy or whatever, that was a big step of courage. The young began wasn't entirely aware of what he meant when he spoke, but just let it role. He didn't know wh he had said 'at least I hope not'. It was a little unnerving yes, but he could push past it. He had dealt with depressed cats before. He had dealt with minor depression for himself after he learned the true reason why he was a clan cat when he first started his apprenticeship. He partially assumed that depression and anxiety could be a role in Nightpaws life, so Storkpaw just need to act nice and be supportive, much like his older brother Barkskip had been to him when he learned of his true mother. "You're alright with me. There should be no reason to worry." He stated comfortingly, though he wasn't sure his words would do much. But at least he tried. That counted for something right?

As they neared the large tree, Storkpaw let his blue hues wander up the trunk of the tree, but a quick glance back down again showed that Nightpaw was doing the same. The tom was about to stalk off, in search of prey when he heard the faint mutters of his companion. He wanted to show that he was genuine in his listening, so he turned, looking his blue gaze to Nightpaws silver and perked his ears forwards, giving full attention to the Ebony colored tom. As he spoke, Storkpaw had no de notation to the stuttering. He knew cats who stuttered, some by shyness, and some because of injuries, so he had no problem with it. Because of his family, or adopted family that is, he experienced several disabilities and differences, depression, anxiety, post traumatic stress disorder, cats with less than four limbs, cats with wounds and scars, he was completely fine with it all. His mother took in every cat who was in need it seemed, and that was what made her a role model for him. Now it was his turn to show the care that his mother had bestowed upon him. He moved forward to the tom and gave him a gentle, friendly nudge with his shoulder, and laid his black ringed tail across his back. "You have nothing to be sorry for. That's your personality speaking, the part that makes you, you. No cat is like you and if some cat doesn't like the way you act, then it's on them for not liking you as you are. You are you, don't be someone else. You're awesome the way you are Nightpaw. Now, unnecessary apologies aside, lets hunt. I saw you looking up the tree earlier, want to see if there are some squirrels or birds hiding out up there?" He said with a new challenging flare. If Nightpaw didn't like talking, then Storkpaw could change the conversation to more yes or no questions, or maybe even short simple answers. He didn't want Nightpaw to feel nervous and uncomfortable.
~~ I’m trying to come back. All my character will be scrapped and I’ll be starting over. Some of my characters will remain in Starclan, all my main ones. They’re open for roleplay if you would like that. Other than that I’m starting over completely. ~~