Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Dusklion
Deputy:
None
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
ShadowClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by gs29513
Today 03:57 PM
WindClan Clearing
by Ian
Last post by Poprock
Today 03:55 PM
ThunderClan Nursery
by dino.
Last post by lark.
Today 03:50 PM
RiverClan Leader's Den
by BEAR.
Last post by Bugabaddie
Today 03:48 PM
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Luna16
Today 03:48 PM
Closed Thread

Old January 9th, 2017, 10:11 PM
Your Local Fisherman

Bump Policy: Never.

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cedar View Post
@Robin-chan

Flameblossom stretched her muscular body as she dragged herself out of the warrior's den. She understood that there was work to be done. However, she would eat breakfast first. She looked around the clearing, her emerald green eyes scanning the clearing. She saw a few cats, but they didn't interest her needs. She padded over to the fresh-kill pile and searched for a piece of flesh that she liked.
Ferretwhisker strode into the clearing with a plump white-and-brown speckled hare latched in his jaws. The light tan-furred male hummed contently to himself as he eyed several she-cats as the confident and admirable tom-cat passed them in the clearing, making sure to stand tall and proud as he made his way over to the fresh-kill pile, his long black-tipped tail swaying back and forth. The flirtatious male’s amber gaze fell onto a seemingly muscular she-cat that currently sifted through the pile of prey. Ferretwhisker’s eyes flicked to the fresh-kill pile and noticed that most of the prey was old and most likely cold - hardly a meal for a fine she-cat that he now laid his eyes on. He smirked and approached her, dropping the plump, warm hare beside her. “Well, hello there.” He purred, sitting down with a twitch of his whiskers, “I think that this should satisfy such an elegant she-cat such as yourself.” The Chausie patted the limp prey with one paw as gentle snowflakes fell onto them from above.
Old January 10th, 2017, 06:58 AM
I got nothing...

My Mood: Worried

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robin-chan View Post
Ferretwhisker strode into the clearing with a plump white-and-brown speckled hare latched in his jaws. The light tan-furred male hummed contently to himself as he eyed several she-cats as the confident and admirable tom-cat passed them in the clearing, making sure to stand tall and proud as he made his way over to the fresh-kill pile, his long black-tipped tail swaying back and forth. The flirtatious male’s amber gaze fell onto a seemingly muscular she-cat that currently sifted through the pile of prey. Ferretwhisker’s eyes flicked to the fresh-kill pile and noticed that most of the prey was old and most likely cold - hardly a meal for a fine she-cat that he now laid his eyes on. He smirked and approached her, dropping the plump, warm hare beside her. “Well, hello there.” He purred, sitting down with a twitch of his whiskers, “I think that this should satisfy such an elegant she-cat such as yourself.” The Chausie patted the limp prey with one paw as gentle snowflakes fell onto them from above.
The female perked her ears as she heard the words of the tom. She turned her orange and black spotted head towards him. "You flatter me, but I think I can take care of myself," she paused, "Why don't you eat it? Your the one who caught it, and I think a mighty fine tom such as yourself should be satisfied," she smiled as she picked up a small mouse and headed over to the side of the Warrior's den to eat. She placed the cold prey on the snow covered ground. She prodded it for a few moment before taking a bite. It was a bit crunching, but it didn't bother her. She had done nothing worthy to eat the fresh prey. Therefore, she would not. She flicked her ears and tail tip as she felt the prey settle into her stomach.
Old January 10th, 2017, 09:53 AM
Falling In

My Mood: Thirsty

Default Re: WindClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maplefall View Post

"Are you feeling better?" Stormtail asked, eager for the response, she had once wanted to be a medicine but was pushed aside in favour of an other, but she still liked helping cats.
"It won't work instantly silly!" GleamKit laughed. "But the pain should be gone and he should sleep well this night." GleamKit was startled by her own words. She had the knowledge...tell me...was she destined to be a medicine cat?
Old January 10th, 2017, 10:04 AM
'No Ones Better Than You'

Quote:
Originally Posted by NightWarrior4Life View Post
"It won't work instantly silly!" GleamKit laughed. "But the pain should be gone and he should sleep well this night." GleamKit was startled by her own words. She had the knowledge...tell me...was she destined to be a medicine cat?
"Your sounding quite like a medicine cat Gleamkit! But sadly Surgstorm isn't taking an apprentice anytime soon, he's still quite young, but maybe you could sometimes help him by collecting herbs and things like that?" Stormtail mewed.

Site Finder
Pet's name: Stardust ❤︎

Just Dm me.
I have a tumblr
Momotaro245.

- Currently -
i will reply weekends
Old January 10th, 2017, 10:18 AM
Lovable Cannibal

My Mood: Twisted

Default Re: WindClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duskflight View Post
{Sorry about the late reply, I've been super busy lately x.x}

Those patient cats that stuck around with Rookpatch long enough to actually see him happy, and to actually see him comfortable would say it's one of the best things in the world, because this tom.. He was hardly ever at ease, and for him to actually feel comfortable around another cat? Or to seem happy? It was very, very rare indeed, nearly as rare as seeing a plump piece of prey in the middle of leafbare.

As soon as the calico tom reached the camp entrance and waited there, he could hear the winds howling across the moors, the aching of his paws to carry him for moons wherever they might want to take him, the yearning to just run and run so that he wouldn't have to feel that fear a little while. It seemed to take a moment for the large cat to get over to where he was, likely because the smaller warrior surprised him with his sudden burst of speed, but the tom didn't mind at all, offering one of his quiver, sheepish smiles as he waited patiently. And then, as soon as Dogtooth's paws had reached the camp entrance, he took off, exhaling a slow breath of relief as he did, allowing his mind to cease and to just run, jaws slightly parted, eyes almost glazed over as he just ran. It was so freeing, it was like being able to escape reality for a while, to escape his hell of a life he felt he was living, his nightmare.

But he didn't let his mind drift too far, he held the fact that he was out here with a companion in mind and so, after a moment of full on sprinting, he would slow down a bit and blink his eyes, checking over his shoulder to see where his large companion was before lifting his head and closing his eyes, tuning his ears and pulling in the scents from his partially opened jaw. All of the scents seemed stale, there hadn't been any rabbits here for a few days, the only fresh scent was a magpie, and he wasn't very good at catching those so he elected to ignore it. Now at a walking pace, he would to the west, hoping that he'd be able to catch on to a fresher scent, before again, having to remind himself that someone else was here with him. Forcing himself to sit down, he would wait for Dogtooth.
{ Small bump for @arumin c:}

Credit to the wonderful Endless on WCO for my profile picture! Wonderful picture of Hannibal <3
Hannibal's Den
Character Site

Help me hatch my egg?
Old January 10th, 2017, 10:28 AM
Falling In

Quote:

"Your sounding quite like a medicine cat Gleamkit! But sadly Surgstorm isn't taking an apprentice anytime soon, he's still quite young, but maybe you could sometimes help him by collecting herbs and things like that?" Stormtail mewed.
"That sounds fun! I'll smell like my mother...but of course, you told us not to leave the nursery...not for another moon yet." GleamKit spoke the truth but where she'd usually whine, she understood. She was more mature. She was growing.
Old January 10th, 2017, 10:32 AM

Quote:
"That sounds fun! I'll smell like my mother...but of course, you told us not to leave the nursery...not for another moon yet." GleamKit spoke the truth but where she'd usually whine, she understood. She was more mature. She was growing.
Stormtail smiled at the young cat, she was becoming more mature, she could easily become a great warrior, possibly even leader of she kept acting this way. "If you keep behaving I may let you go outside before that."

Site Finder

Just Dm me.
I have a tumblr
Momotaro245.

- Currently -
i will reply weekends
Old January 10th, 2017, 10:37 AM
Falling In

Quote:

Stormtail smiled at the young cat, she was becoming more mature, she could easily become a great warrior, possibly even leader of she kept acting this way. "If you keep behaving I may let you go outside before that."
GleamKit let out a cheeky grin. "Don't get your hopes up..." ShineKit butted in "what's that supposed to mean?" GleamKit narrowed her eyes then pounced on her sister. They wrestled around on the ground, laughing and play fighting. AcornKit was left out. "StormTail...will I ever get better? I feel like because I'm the weakest, I'm going to be behind in everything...I don't want to be! I want to make friends with the other kits...I want to be able to play with my sisters...I want you to be my mentor..." He wailed. His illnesses weren't just causing him physical pain, they were causing him mental pain, a distress that he couldn't escape from. A problem that would linger until someone solved it...
Old January 10th, 2017, 10:47 AM

Quote:
GleamKit let out a cheeky grin. "Don't get your hopes up..." ShineKit butted in "what's that supposed to mean?" GleamKit narrowed her eyes then pounced on her sister. They wrestled around on the ground, laughing and play fighting. AcornKit was left out. "StormTail...will I ever get better? I feel like because I'm the weakest, I'm going to be behind in everything...I don't want to be! I want to make friends with the other kits...I want to be able to play with my sisters...I want you to be my mentor..." He wailed. His illnesses weren't just causing him physical pain, they were causing him mental pain, a distress that he couldn't escape from. A problem that would linger until someone solved it...
"Acornkit, Acornkit, you won't be left behind. Just because your more quiet than your sisters doesn't mean your weak. You can analyse, you can think. Gleamkit may have quicker reflexes, but only you can figure out a strategy that gets the most prey. And Shinekit may be stronger, but smaller cats can out smart the most powerful of leaders. And if you really want me to, I'll be your mentor."

Site Finder

Just Dm me.
I have a tumblr
Momotaro245.

- Currently -
i will reply weekends
Old January 10th, 2017, 11:26 AM
AHHH

Bump Policy: As much as you want
My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: WindClan Medicine Cat's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiny View Post

"Uh, heh, y-yea I fell off the, uhm... Apprentice's den..." she mewed, lowering her head. As she did so, she accidentally put some weight on her paw and cringed in pain. "A stupid dare..." she huffed, and sat on her haunches. Pain shot through her paw in waves, and she tried to shake it off, but of course, that was easier said then done.

Leopardpaw would be the one to do a dare like this. And to think, she broke her paw just trying to prove she was like Dapplestar. A strong leader. However that was not the message portrayed, yet the complete opposite. That she was immature and irresponsible. Nonetheless the deed was done and she had no choice but to do what the Medicine Cat told her. The smells of the herbs and materials that he used made the den smell quite earthy, and she seemed to enjoy it. Maybe this wont be too bad... at least not unless I'm punished for this little trick... she thought, and awaited his instructions, or rather scorning that she may receive.
Surgestorm looked a bit surprised at first, having suspected her to have fallen from a tree or something. The apprentice's den? Why would she be climbing up there? However, his question was answered shortly after it was thought. Of course, a dare. That makes sense. He had to bite his lips to keep from giggling, and he honestly looked very amused by the situation. "Try not to put... weight on it," Unfortunately, by talking, a few giggles slipped out of his mouth. Instantly, he felt a bit guilty and immature to be laughing. "Sorry," He took a deep breath. "I just thought I was the only one to do dares like that when I was young."

"Anyways, you're in luck. I actually have a bit of comfrey I dug up a few weeks ago, which should help to heal your paw right up," He went to his herb storage, reaching over Moonkit to drag out the blackened roots from deeper within the crevaces. He began to chew one up into a poultice, and then applied it to her paw, finishing it up by wrapping it tightly with the last of his cobwebs. "It'll take a few weeks before you'll be able to do your apprentice duties."
I'm attempting to reply to my main roleplays once a day! (if there are responses for me to reply to anyway) However, I might miss some days on the weekend (fri-sun) because I'm often away from home and my computer during that time of the week.
Closed Thread