Today 12:44 PM
WindClan Warriors' Den
by Ian
Last post by Spider-in-the-corner
Today 12:27 PM
Closed Thread

Old May 19th, 2024, 12:40 PM
'What the Shrimp?!'

Status: Alligator bites are focused on the down stroke of their bite. YOU CAN HOLD THEIR MOUTH SHUT. [YAY]
Bump Policy: Whenever I am needed, speaketh my name and I shall arrive.
My Mood: Welcoming
Default Re: RiverClan Apprentices' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mizu View Post
"Sorry to intrude.. but I had to ask, are you okay? You looked upset right after you said that." Salmonleap sat down awkwardly. He really wanted to be friendly, but he wasn't sure he was doing a good job.
"...I'm fine. Just angry with myself for how i acted. I didn't even think first, I just... went for it. I'm no better than Appleberry... and he tried to kill Dusklion meanwhile I got angry over what was probably just a matter that needed solving..." he quietly meowed in a tone showing remorse and sadness about how he acted. He quietly sat up, making room for Salmonleap to sit down. His skeletal pattern in his fur was still slightly red-stained from the huge gash left during his first skirmish with an exiled member of the clan.
Old May 19th, 2024, 12:45 PM
Star light, star bright,

Bump Policy: Don't care, just mention me.
My Mood: Hopeful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goopysharkboi View Post
"...I'm fine. Just angry with myself for how i acted. I didn't even think first, I just... went for it. I'm no better than Appleberry... and he tried to kill Dusklion meanwhile I got angry over what was probably just a matter that needed solving..." he quietly meowed in a tone showing remorse and sadness about how he acted. He quietly sat up, making room for Salmonleap to sit down. His skeletal pattern in his fur was still slightly red-stained from the huge gash left during his first skirmish with an exiled member of the clan.
Salmonleap smiled. "It's okay. I don't think you'll ever be that bad, because you removed yourself before anything got worse. If you had stayed, that might have been a problem. But you clearly know when to back off, so you know when to quite if you go too far. If you work on that, you can overcome yourself so it never gets to that point." Salmonleap leaned in. "I'm proud of you for backing off. It's not very easy once you get on a roll, especially if you are a younger cat." Salmonleap then realized that it might sound insulting. "Younger than a warrior, I mean." He clarified.

Snowpaw: Primal Instincts, Silver Tongue
Cloud: Mind Reader

I am currently on hiatus, will make it as semi as possible so if am not answering for a long while, that is the reason why! Looking forward to being back full time, which is not happening until school starts up again. Will miss you all, have an amazing time! (mumbles 'lucky' under her breath)
Old May 19th, 2024, 12:48 PM
'What the Shrimp?!'

Status: Alligator bites are focused on the down stroke of their bite. YOU CAN HOLD THEIR MOUTH SHUT. [YAY]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mizu View Post
Salmonleap smiled. "It's okay. I don't think you'll ever be that bad, because you removed yourself before anything got worse. If you had stayed, that might have been a problem. But you clearly know when to back off, so you know when to quite if you go too far. If you work on that, you can overcome yourself so it never gets to that point." Salmonleap leaned in. "I'm proud of you for backing off. It's not very easy once you get on a roll, especially if you are a younger cat." Salmonleap then realized that it might sound insulting. "Younger than a warrior, I mean." He clarified.
"I got what you meant. Don't worry. But thanks for at least being proud of me. That's more than Crowglow might do. He might yell at me or call me an embarrassment. I mean, he is the sibling of Ashwolf; who died to someone called William from what I remember." Grimpaw felt slightly better about himself, clearly happy someone appreciated his knowledge of when to back off.
Old May 19th, 2024, 12:50 PM
revenge is a fools game

Status: "we can be all poetic and just lose our minds together"
Bump Policy: once a week/every 7 days
My Mood: Yeehaw

->> jayfrost <<-
[ he/him | riverclan | 27moons | burn baby burn ]
a tall, skinny, silver classic-tabby with well groomed short to medium length fur and icy blue eyes
jayfrost had stuck around the nursery until the meeting was more or less over, only half listening to the commotion until an apprentice he didnt know and quite frankly didnt really care about had started yelling far too close to where he was positioned.
shaking his head he tried to remember if he had ever acted this foolish himself, not only immediately assuming fadingsun would kill his literal sister, but also ordering an older cat, the leader out of all cats, to kill himself. thank the stars he had never really engaged himself in clan politics beyond his own personal opinions and could be semi sure to have never yelled nonesense like the apprentice had.
the comment about skyfall being in love with dusklion just added on top of the confusion, why would they expose a cat they knew like that? and how did it matter anywayy.
'youll have to do the same to me' he sighed, the kits looked liked theyd remain where they are and dusklion had more or less dealt with the apprentice for now so there wasnt really a need for him to get involved...
he glanced at the kits again before properly exiting the nursery, dusklion seemed to be a proper warrior with her heart in the right place, and even though he definitely didnt want to attach himself to any of the high ranks except for mistypaw, and perhaps berrypaw, she hadnt done no wrong either, he still felt the need to have a word with the apprentice. take a bit of the load off dusklions shoulders perhaps.
upon entering the apprentice den he eyed the warrior through one narrow eye,
"salmonleap, back off." he ordered, the warrior was trying to make the apprentice feel better. stars above had every cat lost their minds.
"grimpaw is very much supposed to feel bad for his foolish behaviour. you shouldnt make him feel like this was okay to do"

[ @Mizu @Goopysharkboi ]

"i wish things were different, but it werent us who changed."

━━━━━━━━

Last edited by alec; May 19th, 2024 at 12:51 PM.
Old May 19th, 2024, 12:51 PM
Star light, star bright,

Quote:
"I got what you meant. Don't worry. But thanks for at least being proud of me. That's more than Crowglow might do. He might yell at me or call me an embarrassment. I mean, he is the sibling of Ashwolf; who died to someone called William from what I remember." Grimpaw felt slightly better about himself, clearly happy someone appreciated his knowledge of when to back off.
"Well, mentors have to be tough on the apprentices they are training." Salmonleap smiled. " Haven't had an apprentice yet, though. I hope to soon." The warrior smiled. Maybe one day soon...

I am currently on hiatus, will make it as semi as possible so if am not answering for a long while, that is the reason why! Looking forward to being back full time, which is not happening until school starts up again. Will miss you all, have an amazing time! (mumbles 'lucky' under her breath)
Old May 19th, 2024, 12:53 PM
Star light, star bright,

Quote:
Originally Posted by alec View Post
->> jayfrost <<-
a tall, skinny, silver classic-tabby with well groomed short to medium length fur and icy blue eyes
jayfrost had stuck around the nursery until the meeting was more or less over, only half listening to the commotion until an apprentice he didnt know and quite frankly didnt really care about had started yelling far too close to where he was positioned.
shaking his head he tried to remember if he had ever acted this foolish himself, not only immediately assuming fadingsun would kill his literal sister, but also ordering an older cat, the leader out of all cats, to kill himself. thank the stars he had never really engaged himself in clan politics beyond his own personal opinions and could be semi sure to have never yelled nonesense like the apprentice had.
the comment about skyfall being in love with dusklion just added on top of the confusion, why would they expose a cat they knew like that? and how did it matter anywayy.
'youll have to do the same to me' he sighed, the kits looked liked theyd remain where they are and dusklion had more or less dealt with the apprentice for now so there wasnt really a need for him to get involved...
he glanced at the kits again before properly exiting the nursery, dusklion seemed to be a proper warrior with her heart in the right place, and even though he definitely didnt want to attach himself to any of the high ranks except for mistypaw, and perhaps berrypaw, she hadnt done no wrong either, he still felt the need to have a word with the apprentice. take a bit of the load off dusklions shoulders perhaps.
"salmonleap, back off." he ordered, the warrior was trying to make the apprentice feel better. stars above had every cat lost their minds.
"grimpaw is very much supposed to feel bad for his foolish behaviour. you shouldnt make him feel like this was okay to do"

[ @Mizu @Goopysharkboi ]
"I'm not saying it was okay, I'm just saying he was good for backing off when he did. No, what he said wasn't right. I never said it was. But he back off, where be could have made it worse by staying. That's what I'm saying was right." Salmonleap countered calmly. @Goopysharkboi

Old May 19th, 2024, 12:54 PM
'What the Shrimp?!'

Quote:
Originally Posted by alec View Post
->> jayfrost <<-

[ @Mizu @Goopysharkboi ]
Grimpaw sighed gently as he gestured to the huge, still-healing wound on his side. "I'm sorry, which of us feels like they've gone past the level of a cat they once assumed was a good person until he went and tried to kill the deputy? Me. I risked my life to protect Dusklion when Appleberry was caught messin' with deathberries in an attempt to kill her. And because of everything I said, I now feel like what I did was worse than his misdeeds!" He seemed tired and irritated with everything he once knew.
Old May 19th, 2024, 01:02 PM
it'll just take time.....

Status: i will forever stare back at the photos of us and smile!
Bump Policy: 4 days [time sensitive: 2 days]
My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Grimpaw sighed gently as he gestured to the huge, still-healing wound on his side. "I'm sorry, which of us feels like they've gone past the level of a cat they once assumed was a good person until he went and tried to kill the deputy? Me. I risked my life to protect Dusklion when Appleberry was caught messin' with deathberries in an attempt to kill her. And because of everything I said, I now feel like what I did was worse than his misdeeds!" He seemed tired and irritated with everything he once knew.

Stickpaw
--
No Purrks | 14 Moons

The apprentice had left the meeting before this, but the Gathering brought hell to her life. Brown pelt escaping from the chaos that was the decision of "Was Dusklion to remain Deputy". He had lingered in the entrance of the Apprentice Den. Grimpaw's whole speech had made them quite pissed off. It made no sense, Dusklion wasn't going to die, Fadingsun had never said anything of the sort, only some sort of punishment! Jayfrost and another Warrior had followed after Grimpaw, the first was smart enough to say the least. Stickpaw sighed, waiting for a moment to interject her own words.

"Grimpaw, you know that Fadingsun was never going to kill or even harm Dusklion...right? I do not know if you heard wrong but that was never on the rock to begin with.." She mews, trying to avoid some sort of verbal lashing like Rainpaw had done to him. They were sick and tired of cats constantly being negative around this clan!

[ @alec , @Mizu ]

--
✰ [ hunting kat and dark in leafí’s basement
So let's not do coffee, let's not even try
It's better we leave it and give it some time..
]✰
--

kat sneaks away from aries... and runs into carmen
velli was here doing profile mewsic and decided to vandalize

Last edited by stag; May 19th, 2024 at 01:03 PM.
Old May 19th, 2024, 01:05 PM
Star light, star bright,

Quote:
Originally Posted by stag View Post

Stickpaw
--
No Purrks | 14 Moons

The apprentice had left the meeting before this, but the Gathering brought hell to her life. Brown pelt escaping from the chaos that was the decision of "Was Dusklion to remain Deputy". He had lingered in the entrance of the Apprentice Den. Grimpaw's whole speech had made them quite pissed off. It made no sense, Dusklion wasn't going to die, Fadingsun had never said anything of the sort, only some sort of punishment! Jayfrost and another Warrior had followed after Grimpaw, the first was smart enough to say the least. Stickpaw sighed, waiting for a moment to interject her own words.

"Grimpaw, you know that Fadingsun was never going to kill or even harm Dusklion...right? I do not know if you heard wrong but that was never on the rock to begin with.." She mews, trying to avoid some sort of verbal lashing like Rainpaw had done to him. They were sick and tired of cats constantly being negative around this clan!

[ @alec , @Mizu ]
@alec @Goopysharkboi

Salmonleap left, he didn't want to be involved in this.

Old May 19th, 2024, 01:06 PM
'What the Shrimp?!'

Quote:
Originally Posted by stag View Post

Stickpaw
--
No Purrks | 14 Moons

[ @alec , @Mizu ]
"Well I'm sorry if my brain automatically assumes someone is going to die if they're being taken out of the camp by the leader- and plus, Dusklion is my role model! I don't wanna be forced to take after my naive idiot of a mentor- yes, I know its rude to call him that but he was the only cat who was confused on Appleberry's motives! Hadn't he realised it was jealousy motivating that lunatic?!" Grimpaw had snapped back to Stickpaw in a clearly annoyed tone. He didn't want all these cats around him anymore, it was irritating him. "...Can I please be left alone for a few minutes..." he then mumbled.
@Mizu
@alec
Closed Thread