Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
[P] The Lie is the...
by Fits
Last post by Weekend-Wondering
Today 09:09 AM
ThunderClan Clearing
by dino.
Last post by Neptune.
Today 08:56 AM
WindClan Galewood
by Ian
Last post by ghost.
Today 08:50 AM
RiverClan Resources
Last post by ghost.
Today 08:50 AM
RiverClan Camp
Last post by ghost.
Today 08:48 AM
Closed Thread

Old January 10th, 2017, 11:30 AM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpiralTheRival View Post
His whiskers twitched when he heard her response, it was obvious something was bugging her but he couldn't pin what it was. Figuring out what another cat was thinking seemed to be harder than pinning a leaf in a storm, but he was determined one day to be able to read other's emotions easily. Rainkit's fur prickled uneasily at the tension that rolled of Heartkit, eager to know what was bothering her mind so much. His whiskers twitched once she seemed to be pulled back to reality and answer his question.

Almost instantly his yellow orbs flickered over to the mysterious pair. "Brilliant!" Rainkit purred, lowering his still slightly husky voice to a whisper. He got into the most accurate crouch he could preform while slowly following his friend. Snow crunched under his pad as he sneaked closer and closer to the whispering warriors. "What do you think they're talking about?" He asked in an almost inaudible whisper to Heartkit, feeling her pelt close to his as they creeped.
Heartkit quietly crept forwards, now realizing that she had better be silent if she wanted this to be a sneak attack. The brown and white kit's blue hues remained fixed on the two warriors, and she barely noticed Rainkit next to her until he spoke. "I don't know. Suspicious that they're talking so quietly, unless..." Her voice trailed off and her eyes flashed with a sudden realization. "Unless they're spies, too!" She finished, in a hissing whisper, her tail twitching back and forth in a sort of anticipation.

Her blue hues continued to glare at the couple, and she glanced at Rainkit to see if he agreed with her theory. Why else would they be whispering? That's nonsense. I'm sure they have perfectly good intentions. She thought with a snort, although worry was still obvious in her blue hues. Heartkit tended to over-exaggerate things. No matter if the couple might have a perfectly innocent reason, she was going to turn the whole thing into a game. And not just any game...a really fun game, and a game that she and Rainkit could participate in together. But of course, if her theory was correct...this was no game. This was real life.

She stopped, the tip of her tail twitching a little anxiously as she did so, and she glanced back at Rainkit again. "Suppose they are spies? What do we do then?" She asked, a nervous note entering her normally cheerful and carefree tone. Her blue hues glanced over at Rainkit again, awaiting his command. He seemed to be the one who would know about this. After all, he had gotten her into the whole thinking about spies thing the first time. So if these cats were real spies, surely Rainkit of all cats would know about it.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old January 10th, 2017, 12:01 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duskflight View Post
Things had moved on incredibly well after their originally rather rough start into their friendship, and already Adderpaw was thinking of this cat as her best friend, though it was reasonable considering he was sort of well... Her only friend. Again it would truly be surprising for any cat that knew this headstrong, confident apprentice, they would think that she'd practically be the most popular cat in the apprentices den! She had the sort of personality that would make you think that she'd easily be able to make friends, after all, she didn't seem to be shy, she, in fact, seemed to be the complete opposite of shy. And yet.. Pinekit was her only friend. Perhaps when he was finally in the apprentice den with her, they could go on a small mission of making more friends, that is.. If Adderpaw wanted to. The she-cat was actually content with only being friends with the dark furred cat, she didn't really want to befriend anyone else because, in her mind, why would she need any other cat? Pinekit was awesome and she was a fairly independent cat anyways, why would she want more friends when she already had her best friend?

"Psshh, you're not sorry you fluffball!" She giggled out, her eyes alight with happiness and excitement for the news she was going to blurt out to him and did so seconds later.

"Yes seriously, I caught it this morning! It was a rabbit, and I almost lost it too, but I managed to bite it's hind legs right before it dove into it's hole! I didn't even need help from Spiderstrike, I did it all by myself!" She mewed out excitedly, obviously not quite able to contain her excitement very well considering she was practically trembling with it, making her look like she was ready to run circles around the whole Windclan territory five times over.
"Oh I wish you were there to see it, and to see the look that was on his face, he was so proud of me and I couldn't stop giggling, it was awesome Pinekit! I put it right over there on the pile, but someone probably already took it and is enjoying it!" Adderpaw's head turned to look in the direction of the fresh kill pile, as if she'd be able to see her piece of prey from where they stood before quickly looking back at him with a grin.

"Say when are you becoming an apprentice Pinekit? Because I think we should have a hunting competition sometime! I bet I could catch more rabbits than you, I'm practically the rabbit hunting master now! And soon I'll be good at catching everything. And if you ever have a question you can come to me, hey, I could totally be like your second mentor!" It almost seemed like the more she spoke the more she sped up, her excitement bubbling over the top and spewing out of her mouth, her eyes practically wild with the excitement that flowed within them and it should have been painfully obvious that she simply could not wait any longer for him to become an apprentice so she could spend just about every waking moment hanging out with him, she practically craved his company and wanted to share everything with him. At this point.. It was almost like he was as important to her as her training was, and that most certainly was something large because beforehand.. That's all that she cared about. Being the greatest warrior in Windclan. Now? She wanted to confide in Pinekit with everything, the idea of having a cat to share her excitement and accomplishments with, and tell secrets to and just.. Just have a cat that likes her general existence and wants to talk to her.. It was more exciting than becoming a warrior.
"Ha. You don't know that...I could be really sorry." Pinekit mewed, his sage hues wide with innocence and pretend pain as he pretended to think for a minute. Then his eyes took on a more mischievous sparkle and he gave a purr of amusement. "Or maybe you're right, I could just not want you to hit me again," He mewed, and then ducked out of the way quickly so that she wouldn't try to land another cuff on his head. The glossy furred tom felt a shiver go down his spine as a blast of cold air hit him. He hated leaf-bare...he wished it would go back to being greenleaf again, with it's warmth and the sun's rays beating down upon his pelt...Pinekit could remember how warm he had been then and, based on the frigid temperatures that he was feeling now...in no way was it worth it. In no way would it ever be worth it. "Really? Oh my gosh, what was it like catching your first piece of prey? Probably exciting, huh? Wow, I can't believe you actually did that...and you almost lost it? That must have been hard to try and catch it again...and all by yourself, too! Spiderstrike didn't help you at all?" Pinekit asked, his voice coming out quickly and with a great deal of enthusiasm. He was very excited for his older friend. Perhaps, maybe...they were best friends. He didn't exactly know the very extent of friendship, but he enjoyed her company and she seemed to enjoy his, so that at least made them friends. Perhaps they were best friends; they did so much together, right?
"I wish I had been there too. I can't wait until I become an apprentice so I can be there and then when I catch my first piece of prey maybe you'll be there too! And we can hang out together later and stuff...that'll be so awesome, right Adderpaw?" Pinekit asked, his sage hues alight with excitement.

It was funny; seeing the tom who had always seemed so calm and dignified suddenly excited and acting as though there was no tomorrow. Perhaps for him, he thought that there might not be. If there was one thing he had learned from this whole experience, it was to treat every day with your friend as though it might be your last. Because for all I know, something could happen to one of us tomorrow and that would be the end of it. Pinekit thought, another shudder going down his spine that had nothing to do with the cold. He wondered if he should let Adderpaw know he appreciated her more often. After all, he had come so close to losing his one and only friend...thank goodness she had seen fit to forgive him. He didn't think he would ever forget her words, or what had happened that day. Although it would probably haunt him for the rest of his life, he was glad of it. Yes, glad of it. He was glad because it had taught him a valuable lesson, one that he would not be likely to forget. It had taught him how valuable friendship was and how trust was an important part of it. Looks like you can't have friendship without trust. Not real friendship, anyways. He thought, the tip of his tail flipping back and forth in a more serious manner. Still, he pushed the serious thoughts aside and turned his attention back to Adderpaw, putting a smile on his maw as he did so. He was excited for his friend...and he wanted to make sure he gave her his full attention, and wasn't acting as though there were someplace else he would rather be or other things that he needed to do because in all sincerity, there weren't. He had come here looking for Adderpaw; so he might as well be courteous and listen to what she had to say. Even though the story was making him just the tiniest bit jealous...he wished he were an apprentice, so that he could go out without fear of being caught. And besides, he would be able to learn so much!

"Soon, I hope. I'm almost 6 moons old! Hey yeah, we can totally do that! And no way are you going to be better at hunting then me...you might be older, but I can win! You wait and see, I'll totally be able to win that contest and then I'll claim the title of 'hunting master!'" Pinekit joked. Competitions weren't much of a joke to him...but even so, he felt the need to be friendly and make it seem like a joke, even if it really wasn't much of one to him. "Hey, yeah! That'll be so cool...I miss getting to hang out with you as much, since you're always training...but when I'm an apprentice, we'll be able to train together! Even though you're older...oh well, not much of a difference, right?" Pinekit asked, with a friendly smile. His real smile was much more lopsided and a little less charming, but at least it looked more sincere. He was getting used to the sound of his rougher voice again, although at times he missed the smoother purr that he had used when playing his little...game. He fixed his sage hues on his friend, awaiting her answer, that lopsided, rough smile on his maw still as he did so.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old January 10th, 2017, 12:05 PM

My Mood: Lurking

Cool Re: WindClan Medicine Cat's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zero to Hero View Post
Surgestorm looked a bit surprised at first, having suspected her to have fallen from a tree or something. The apprentice's den? Why would she be climbing up there? However, his question was answered shortly after it was thought. Of course, a dare. That makes sense. He had to bite his lips to keep from giggling, and he honestly looked very amused by the situation. "Try not to put... weight on it," Unfortunately, by talking, a few giggles slipped out of his mouth. Instantly, he felt a bit guilty and immature to be laughing. "Sorry," He took a deep breath. "I just thought I was the only one to do dares like that when I was young."

"Anyways, you're in luck. I actually have a bit of comfrey I dug up a few weeks ago, which should help to heal your paw right up," He went to his herb storage, reaching over Moonkit to drag out the blackened roots from deeper within the crevaces. He began to chew one up into a poultice, and then applied it to her paw, finishing it up by wrapping it tightly with the last of his cobwebs. "It'll take a few weeks before you'll be able to do your apprentice duties."
Leopardpaw was somewhat surprised when the tom laughed, and even more when he said he did dares as well. This really won't be too bad! she thought. But her happiness fall when he said she had to take it easy and not do any training and such. Now what? Be bored in the Apprentice den? I don't think so... she thought with a breath, and worked up enough courage to ask. "Mind if I help around here?" she asked, and suddenly backtracked. "I mean... I'm sure you don't need an immature apprentice trying to help but this job looks tough. How do you do it? What even got you to be the Medicine Cat?" she asked. She loved stories, despite her outgoing, daredevilness that many disliked about her.

Sitting on her haunches once more, she tilted her head as she inquired the tom, and smiled, hoping for a tale of just a troublesome person given a second chance. Little did she know there was more to that story then meets the eye.
Old January 10th, 2017, 12:49 PM
AHHH

Bump Policy: As much as you want lol

Default Re: WindClan Medicine Cat's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiny View Post

Leopardpaw was somewhat surprised when the tom laughed, and even more when he said he did dares as well. This really won't be too bad! she thought. But her happiness fall when he said she had to take it easy and not do any training and such. Now what? Be bored in the Apprentice den? I don't think so... she thought with a breath, and worked up enough courage to ask. "Mind if I help around here?" she asked, and suddenly backtracked. "I mean... I'm sure you don't need an immature apprentice trying to help but this job looks tough. How do you do it? What even got you to be the Medicine Cat?" she asked. She loved stories, despite her outgoing, daredevilness that many disliked about her.

Sitting on her haunches once more, she tilted her head as she inquired the tom, and smiled, hoping for a tale of just a troublesome person given a second chance. Little did she know there was more to that story then meets the eye.
Surgestorm turned to the apprentice, surprised once more. He had expected her to grumble and groan about his instructions like the other apprentices would have. Instead she offered to help him. "I mean, I could use the help if you wanted to," He meowed. "My niece, Moonkit, always helps out when she can too." The tom pointed toward the black and white she-cat that stood over to the side, sorting. "It's not as tough as you think, once you get used to it. It's just... kinda... time consuming?" He sat back and thought about her last question. "It's kind of a long story, but I guess you do have the time."

Surgestorm laid down with a soft breath, glad that today was a slow day for injuries. "I wasn't much younger than you, actually, when I got my first injury from a dare. My friends said that I was too chicken to jump from the high rock, so of course I went ahead and did it. Unfortunately, I didn't land right, and dislocated my shoulder." He laughed a bit, remembering how stupid it had been. "I was so amazed at how quickly and skillfully Turtleback, the medicine cat at the time, popped it right back into place. She and I really bonded through the experience, even though I was only there for a day or two. But, from then on, I would stop by whenever I had free time, even after I was made a regular apprentice. Apparently, I was really good at talking to the patients and cheering them up while they were getting treated. That, and I had natural talent for remembering the herbs. I really did want to be a warrior, but when Turtleback asked me to be her apprentice, there was no way I could have said no to her."

I am here but not really rping too much at the moment. If you wanna chat, feel free to send me a visitor message on my profile!
Old January 10th, 2017, 01:04 PM

Quote:
Surgestorm turned to the apprentice, surprised once more. He had expected her to grumble and groan about his instructions like the other apprentices would have. Instead she offered to help him. "I mean, I could use the help if you wanted to," He meowed. "My niece, Moonkit, always helps out when she can too." The tom pointed toward the black and white she-cat that stood over to the side, sorting. "It's not as tough as you think, once you get used to it. It's just... kinda... time consuming?" He sat back and thought about her last question. "It's kind of a long story, but I guess you do have the time."

Surgestorm laid down with a soft breath, glad that today was a slow day for injuries. "I wasn't much younger than you, actually, when I got my first injury from a dare. My friends said that I was too chicken to jump from the high rock, so of course I went ahead and did it. Unfortunately, I didn't land right, and dislocated my shoulder." He laughed a bit, remembering how stupid it had been. "I was so amazed at how quickly and skillfully Turtleback, the medicine cat at the time, popped it right back into place. She and I really bonded through the experience, even though I was only there for a day or two. But, from then on, I would stop by whenever I had free time, even after I was made a regular apprentice. Apparently, I was really good at talking to the patients and cheering them up while they were getting treated. That, and I had natural talent for remembering the herbs. I really did want to be a warrior, but when Turtleback asked me to be her apprentice, there was no way I could have said no to her."
Leopardpaw smiled. Hmm, maybe I can do that! I can help around this place! Beats being dared and getting injured... she thought. She stood up, keeping her paw off the ground. "I know some herbs, liiiiike..." she looked around the strange area and padded to a small pile. "These are poppy seeds, right? You use them to help the injured cat sleep." she said, staring at the pile. At least, I think that's right... she thought, and looked at Moonkit. She smiled down on her, noting how young she looked, and yet she came in and helped often, or so it seemed by what the tom said.

"So, any jobs open?" she asked, putting on a soft smile.

Last edited by monfang; January 10th, 2017 at 01:05 PM.
Old January 10th, 2017, 01:15 PM
Falling In

My Mood: Thirsty

Default Re: WindClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maplefall View Post

"Acornkit, Acornkit, you won't be left behind. Just because your more quiet than your sisters doesn't mean your weak. You can analyse, you can think. Gleamkit may have quicker reflexes, but only you can figure out a strategy that gets the most prey. And Shinekit may be stronger, but smaller cats can out smart the most powerful of leaders. And if you really want me to, I'll be your mentor."
(By weak I mean he's the ring of the litter and he has a weak immune system so he catches illnesses a lot more.)
AcornKit was slightly confused at what StormTail meant but he felt slightly comforted at the idea of them going hunting together, patrolling together. "We should collect that rabbit you left out in the snow..." A strange thought...but he was hungry. AcornKit was usually the most hungry, then ShineKit...GleamKit almost seemed to never eat. She would surely starve from burning all that energy...but not before AcornKit died of an infection...
Old January 10th, 2017, 01:26 PM
AHHH

Quote:

Leopardpaw smiled. Hmm, maybe I can do that! I can help around this place! Beats being dared and getting injured... she thought. She stood up, keeping her paw off the ground. "I know some herbs, liiiiike..." she looked around the strange area and padded to a small pile. "These are poppy seeds, right? You use them to help the injured cat sleep." she said, staring at the pile. At least, I think that's right... she thought, and looked at Moonkit. She smiled down on her, noting how young she looked, and yet she came in and helped often, or so it seemed by what the tom said.

"So, any jobs open?" she asked, putting on a soft smile.
Surgestorm looked pleased at her small bit of knowledge, and nodded to her. "Yup, those are poppy seeds. They put the patient to sleep and help ease their pain. They also help with shock a bit too. You could have one if you'd like, but it'd make you sleepy," He meowed. The tom followed her gaze to Moonkit and also smiled at the sight of her being so focused on her task. He was fond of the kitten, and knew she would be an awesome warrior of the clan someday.
The medicine cat finally sat up once more, and thought a bit on her question. "Actually, I do have something you could do. You see, I have to go out looking for herbs, and I need somebody to hold down the fort while I go. Think you could handle that? Today's pretty slow, so I doubt anybody urgent will come in." Usually, he'd ask an apprentice like her to come help him carry things, but with her paw that wouldn't be possible.

I am here but not really rping too much at the moment. If you wanna chat, feel free to send me a visitor message on my profile!
Old January 10th, 2017, 01:36 PM
'No Ones Better Than You'

Default Re: WindClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by NightWarrior4Life View Post
(By weak I mean he's the ring of the litter and he has a weak immune system so he catches illnesses a lot more.)
AcornKit was slightly confused at what StormTail meant but he felt slightly comforted at the idea of them going hunting together, patrolling together. "We should collect that rabbit you left out in the snow..." A strange thought...but he was hungry. AcornKit was usually the most hungry, then ShineKit...GleamKit almost seemed to never eat. She would surely starve from burning all that energy...but not before AcornKit died of an infection...
"Don't worry, I'm sure another warrior would have found it by now. Anyway, i was more preoccupied with the three frozen kit so." Stormtail joked, she smiled at the kit. She had been the runt of her litter, almost killed because of green cough. But what she lacked in strength she had made up for in speed and intelligence.

Site Finder
Pet's name: Stardust ❤︎

Just Dm me.
I have a tumblr
Momotaro245.

- Currently -
i will reply weekends
Old January 10th, 2017, 01:37 PM

Quote:
Surgestorm looked pleased at her small bit of knowledge, and nodded to her. "Yup, those are poppy seeds. They put the patient to sleep and help ease their pain. They also help with shock a bit too. You could have one if you'd like, but it'd make you sleepy," He meowed. The tom followed her gaze to Moonkit and also smiled at the sight of her being so focused on her task. He was fond of the kitten, and knew she would be an awesome warrior of the clan someday.
The medicine cat finally sat up once more, and thought a bit on her question. "Actually, I do have something you could do. You see, I have to go out looking for herbs, and I need somebody to hold down the fort while I go. Think you could handle that? Today's pretty slow, so I doubt anybody urgent will come in." Usually, he'd ask an apprentice like her to come help him carry things, but with her paw that wouldn't be possible.
Leopardpaw smiled. "Yeah, I'm sure. I know most of these herbs, mostly from curiosity..." she meowed. "I'm sure I can help with the easy tasks." she purred and padded up to the tom. She felt a tad bit proud he'd let her 'hold down the fort', and quite enjoyed it. "Safe travels. I heard there was a pack of rabid dogs on the loose..." she pointed.
Old January 10th, 2017, 02:19 PM
AHHH

Quote:

Leopardpaw smiled. "Yeah, I'm sure. I know most of these herbs, mostly from curiosity..." she meowed. "I'm sure I can help with the easy tasks." she purred and padded up to the tom. She felt a tad bit proud he'd let her 'hold down the fort', and quite enjoyed it. "Safe travels. I heard there was a pack of rabid dogs on the loose..." she pointed.

Surgestorm smiled and nodded, feelng confident in the apprentice's abilities. He hadn't heard of the dogs, but shook away any fear of them getting to him. Like they'd be able to catch me in the first place. I may be a medicine cat, but I still have the heart of a warrior. "I'll be back soon," He meowed to Leopardpaw, giving the she-cat a confident grin. "Hopefully, I'll be back with a ton of herbs too." The tom turned and bounded out of the den, setting a fast pace towards the territory.

Last edited by Zero; January 10th, 2017 at 02:20 PM.
Closed Thread