Closed Thread

Old January 5th, 2024, 04:41 PM
The_legendairy_Cowstar

Bump Policy: Any time hehe
My Mood: Aggressive

Default Re: RiverClan Leader's Den

Pepper Bounce
He / Him - River Clan - Warrior

Pepper Bounce made his way inside the den slowly, the limp body of Crane Blood gripped in his jaws, every part of him was in either fear, panic or dread. He didn't want to be accused of such heinous actions, especially not this one. Pepper knew he'd never murder someone, and he didn't know how someone else could. He also didn't know whether it was a surprise attack or something else. In short, he knew nothing apart from the fact that one of his clanmates were dead, they couldn't ever be brought back or say goodbye to any friends they may have had. And that Otter Splash was a cruel cruel cat and deserved to be exiled. Pepper didn't know whether formalities such as dipping his head was required when he was holding a lifeless body in his jaws, especially not when he had barely made it here without falling over from the reek of blood and death and that traitor. Pepper Bounce looked around for the leader, shamelessly desperate to report what he'd seen. 'Lark Star I- I found Crane Blood dead, and the scent of Otter Splash was all over the area when i came over.' Pepper Bounce tried to get the words out clear but honestly? It was a little hard to do that when you just stumbled upon a dead cat, who was for sure brutally murdered.

@FrostyGalaxy

Heya! If you’re interested in rping feel free to message me whenever! I’m also lf help with rping better!
All pixel art used is credited here!
Rp tracker/Finder!
My Characters!
Art store: here
Formerly: | The-legendary-cowstar | Spider-Cow
Hello! Sometimes I'll be a little busy or get sick or not have access to my technology/Laptop so my apologies if I forget to reply or do something!
Old January 7th, 2024, 11:54 AM
as long as i breathe

Bump Policy: 3 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Wingkit
He/him | 6 moons | No purrks
He didn't know who Ripplepelt was, but he knew Rushwater. Immediately the tom nodded in agreement. "Rushwater would be good," Wingkit agreed, trying to ignore the spark of jealousy. That was originally who he had wanted as his mentor, but his brother came first in life for him, the most important cat to him and once that he would have to protect. Hopefully he wouldn't have to be on Rush too much to make sure his brother got adequate training.

At the question of who he wanted as a mentor, Wingkit shook his head. "I don't care. I plan to takes my training into my own paws, just incase whoever it is doesn't trains me good." His eyes darkened a bit and he glanced towards the entrance of the den. Somewhere out there, beyond the camp walls and the trees and all of the undergrowth, lay ShadowClan. He just wanted to be strong enough to defeat them and protect the cats who mattered most to him - Pristy, Honeys... maybe even his aunt...

"...I want someone whos will teach me to fight," Wing added as an afterthought, still looking behind him. His eyes narrowed and he brought his gaze back to his aunt, getting to his paws. The longer he was in this den, the longer Honeys went unsupervised. "Anyways, that was all I wanted to talks about." He needed to get back to the nursery to make sure Honeys was okay so he stood, waiting for his aunt to do his ceremony here - the real one.

[ @FrostyGalaxy ]

dusklion is riverclan's deputy; if you need her, mention me!
riverclan resourcesriverclan apprentice trainingkit curriculum
| character siteabout meroleplay tracker |
Old January 9th, 2024, 02:07 PM
High-Function Autistic

Status: Highly Functioning Autistic who is easily frustrated, so if I say something I don’t mean, I’m so
Bump Policy: 30 Minutes to an Hour.
My Mood: Angelic

RiverClan Re: RiverClan Leader's Den

@FrostyGalaxy [ Larkstar ]

Shellwhisker
Purrks - Agatha Kitty, Well Insulated
RiverClan Warrior
''Sometimes, it's like StarClan is TRYING to ruin my life.''

''Larkstar?'' Shellwhisker meowed as she entered the den. ''May I speak with you? It's about Frostpaw's training.''

The she-cat sat down and took a deep breath before speaking.

''I know that Frostpaw has gotten himself into trouble, but he has to train. He cannot be punished for forever. If you like, when I bring him back to camp everyday, I will have him see to the elders before he takes prey from the pile - and that he can only choose his prey when everyone else has chosen.''

ON SCRATCH

Robinstar
is ThunderClan’s current Leader! She has an open den policy.
Roaringstar is SkyClan’s current Leader! She has an open den policy.
Pareidoliastar is WindClan’s current Leader! She has an open den policy.
Anachronismpounce is ShadowClan’s current Deputy.
Do not ask how I got so many lol.

Last edited by paris; January 9th, 2024 at 02:08 PM.
Old January 10th, 2024, 02:47 PM
losing sanity

Bump Policy: 24 hrs
My Mood: Amused

Hail-storm "Hello larkstar im here to report how the hunting patrol went" he said waiting to be invited in

@FrostyGalaxy
Old January 11th, 2024, 01:58 PM
What matters is ‘you’

Bump Policy: 2 days minimum
My Mood: Twisted

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shellwhisker View Post

Frostfeather
RiverClan Warrior

''I found Soulkit trying to return back to RiverClan, but I sent him away until I know for sure that we're accepting outsiders again - if we ever do,'' The warrior explained.

''He told me to tell you that he stopped by, and I didn't want to let him down.''

[ I have decided that Shellwhisker's theme song will be Trophy by TAELA :3 ]

Oh. Soulkit came back seeking shelter? Larkstar knows she shouldn't be feeling bitter about that, but she can't help it. He'd made his choice to leave the safety of RiverClan. Now he'd have to live with it. She gives no indication that the information is important to her as she looks level into Frostfeather's eyes. "Was that all?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kass View Post
shrikekit
habit
Male | 5 moons | kit

wow! Wow! Wow! The birds sounded amazing to habit. A song bird? So larks are a type of song bird..are falcons a song bird? Why was my dad named after a falcon? He’s so nice and kind looking! He sounds nothing like a big smelly falcon! puffing out his chest he playfully swatted at the air. oh! Oh! I also heard that when you become an apprentice you get a mentor..do you think they’ll accept me? Even if I wasn’t a clan cat? now his brows furrowed for a second. Aunty what was your apprenticeship like?

@FrostyGalaxy

"Falcons aren't exactly songbirds, no," Lark explains, "they're birds of prey, quite dangerous, actually." She doesn't want to lie to the kid and tell him what he probably wants to hear, she'd rather him know the dangers behind the bird his idiot father was named after. "They'll eat prey just like us and, sometimes, if they're desperate and able, they might even go after kits." Shrikekit moves on after that to asking about being an apprentice, and Lark can't help but smile when she remembers her mentor.

"My apprenticeship was pretty short, but that's only because I was determined to become a warrior before my friend did. I graduated at 12 moons - so about 6 moons ago by now. My mentor, a wonderful cat named Scorchedhollow, was an excellent teacher."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red_Fang View Post
------------------------------------------------------
"i must talk to you about something" his silver pelt shining in the sunlight "is there an apprentice i can take on?"

"Well, there's plenty of kits to be apprenticed at the next meeting, so I'll see to it that one of them goes to you," she says. Was this really so pressing? Wanting to be a mentor didn't feel like something so urgent to her that he had to ask so formally but whatever. To each their own, she guesses.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fritter View Post
Pepper Bounce
He / Him - River Clan - Warrior

Pepper Bounce made his way inside the den slowly, the limp body of Crane Blood gripped in his jaws, every part of him was in either fear, panic or dread. He didn't want to be accused of such heinous actions, especially not this one. Pepper knew he'd never murder someone, and he didn't know how someone else could. He also didn't know whether it was a surprise attack or something else. In short, he knew nothing apart from the fact that one of his clanmates were dead, they couldn't ever be brought back or say goodbye to any friends they may have had. And that Otter Splash was a cruel cruel cat and deserved to be exiled. Pepper didn't know whether formalities such as dipping his head was required when he was holding a lifeless body in his jaws, especially not when he had barely made it here without falling over from the reek of blood and death and that traitor. Pepper Bounce looked around for the leader, shamelessly desperate to report what he'd seen. 'Lark Star I- I found Crane Blood dead, and the scent of Otter Splash was all over the area when i came over.' Pepper Bounce tried to get the words out clear but honestly? It was a little hard to do that when you just stumbled upon a dead cat, who was for sure brutally murdered.

@FrostyGalaxy

Immediately, she was on edge when Pepperbounce entered her den with a corpse. Before he even opened his mouth to speak, she could smell Ottersplash and a growl wormed its way from her throat, Pepper's confirmation only making that growl deeper. "I knew I should've killed her," The leader mutters under her breath, and she's not sure if she really means it. She doesn't want to be a killer, she doesn't want to have to spill blood in order to be taken seriously, in order to prevent retaliation. But it seems she's nearing the precipice where whether she wants to or not isn't the important thing. She'll have to do it no matter her own qualms.

"Thank you for informing me," her tone is clipped, "you can grab a few warriors to help you lay the body to rest, I'll inform the clan at the meeting." Her eyes are stormy and troubled and she isn't sure what she's supposed to do now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tallulah View Post
Wingkit
He/him | 6 moons | No purrks
He didn't know who Ripplepelt was, but he knew Rushwater. Immediately the tom nodded in agreement. "Rushwater would be good," Wingkit agreed, trying to ignore the spark of jealousy. That was originally who he had wanted as his mentor, but his brother came first in life for him, the most important cat to him and once that he would have to protect. Hopefully he wouldn't have to be on Rush too much to make sure his brother got adequate training.

At the question of who he wanted as a mentor, Wingkit shook his head. "I don't care. I plan to takes my training into my own paws, just incase whoever it is doesn't trains me good." His eyes darkened a bit and he glanced towards the entrance of the den. Somewhere out there, beyond the camp walls and the trees and all of the undergrowth, lay ShadowClan. He just wanted to be strong enough to defeat them and protect the cats who mattered most to him - Pristy, Honeys... maybe even his aunt...

"...I want someone whos will teach me to fight," Wing added as an afterthought, still looking behind him. His eyes narrowed and he brought his gaze back to his aunt, getting to his paws. The longer he was in this den, the longer Honeys went unsupervised. "Anyways, that was all I wanted to talks about." He needed to get back to the nursery to make sure Honeys was okay so he stood, waiting for his aunt to do his ceremony here - the real one.

[ @FrostyGalaxy ]

"Someone to teach you to fight, huh?" Larkstar muses for a moment with a grin. She's tempted to take on Wing as her own apprentice briefly, but she isn't sure how much time she'd be able to devote to him, and there's another ready for their apprentice ceremony she's had her eye on. "Alright, then, let's get this started, yeah?" With a small grin, she stands up and turns to face him, donning the demeanor she's come to call 'leader mode' and looking over little Wingkit proudly.

"Wingkit, you're ready to begin your training to become a warrior. From this moment onwards until you've earned your warrior name, you will be known as Wingpaw. Cherryswirl will oversee to your training. Train hard and well and RiverClan will welcome you as a full warrior in no time." Ceremony finished, Lark bends down a little to look directly at Wingpaw, trying to gauge his reaction

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shellwhisker View Post
@FrostyGalaxy [ Larkstar ]

Shellwhisker
Purrks - Agatha Kitty, Well Insulated
RiverClan Warrior
''Sometimes, it's like StarClan is TRYING to ruin my life.''

''Larkstar?'' Shellwhisker meowed as she entered the den. ''May I speak with you? It's about Frostpaw's training.''

The she-cat sat down and took a deep breath before speaking.

''I know that Frostpaw has gotten himself into trouble, but he has to train. He cannot be punished for forever. If you like, when I bring him back to camp everyday, I will have him see to the elders before he takes prey from the pile - and that he can only choose his prey when everyone else has chosen.''

She wasn't in the mood for this conversation. Yes, apprentices needed to train, yes they needed more warriors, but she didn't want an apprentice who couldn't learn to follow orders and had no respect to offer. Leveling Shellwhisker with a hard look, Larkstar says "there are open spaces in camp where he can be taught his hunting crouches or his fighting stances, where he can be taught what happens when apprentices with no training to speak of disobey orders." She pauses, allowing for herself to take a breath. "I'll think about it." She finally answers. Maybe after this moon's gathering they can reassess.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snowstorm spider View Post
Hail-storm "Hello larkstar im here to report how the hunting patrol went" he said waiting to be invited in

@FrostyGalaxy

"Yes?" Larkstar asks when Hailstorm enters.

[patrols can be reported at the patrol place, there's no need to go directly to the leader's den !!]
Old January 11th, 2024, 02:20 PM
as long as i breathe

Bump Policy: 3 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Wingpaw
He/him | 6 moons | Mind Reader • Silver Tongue • Go with the Flow [inactive]
He had come in here with the intention to be grumpy and angry. But with his ceremony happening it was difficult to fight the tight smile that wormed its way onto Wingkit's face. He felt near giddy, barely managing to keep his tail still. Blue-green eyes glimmered as he straightened his posture and gazed up at his aunt, fully ready to receive his name and begin his training.

Wingpaw. He was Wingpaw. Finally, he could start his training to avenge his father's death.

He held the stoic face for a moment, but a twitch of his whiskers, a quiver of his maw. "Thank you." Rushing forward Wingpaw buried his face into his aunt's chest, squeezing his eyes shut to prevent the tears he felt sting his eyes. In his chest his heart thumped so loudly he was pretty sure Aunt Larkstar could hear it. He stayed there, for the first time in a long while feeling a sense of... comfort. Of safety. Craving it was an understatement.

After a bit, the caliby stepped back and sniffed, using the back of his paw to rub his face. He didn't want any of those pesky tears slipping as he cast his gaze down and to the side. He couldn't be sad or sappy or wimpy. He was a 'paw now, and he had a mission to fulfill.

Wing lifted his gaze and gave a firm nod. "I'm gonna be the best warrior this Clan has ever seen," he vowed, voice determined and firm. "One day I'm gonna be deputy for this Clan, and then leader after you. I swear it." His paws remained rooted to the den floor, his eyes never leaving his aunt's for a second. Ambition that had been untapped until now flowed through his veins, and he flexed his forelegs, eager to get started.

"I'm gonna go find Cherryswirl now. See if she can start teaching me now." He readied himself to leave the den, paws turning towards the entrance, when Wing looked over his shoulder at his aunt. There was a brief moment of silence before he added, "Make sure Honeykit gets a good teacher, too." Deep down, he knew his aunt would. Deep down, he knew that.... she was here for him. Outside of Honeykit, she was the last family he had in the Clan.

He gave a nod, then turned and left the den.

[ @FrostyGalaxy ]

dusklion is riverclan's deputy; if you need her, mention me!
riverclan resourcesriverclan apprentice trainingkit curriculum
| character siteabout meroleplay tracker |
Old January 11th, 2024, 07:04 PM
Wally darling's #1 fan

Bump Policy: Anytime! though i might be slow to Respond
My Mood: Fanatic

{ @FrostyGalaxy }

ReedShine nodded his head and was about to step out, "oh and i scented a shadowclan patrol on our territory" he walked out

Old January 14th, 2024, 03:52 PM
on hiatus

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Fine

Lionpaw - He/Him
Silver Tongue || Go With The Flow

Anger was an understatement. Lionpaw was livid with how his training had turned out. He'd been passed around by three mentors-- three-- and not one of them has given him a lick of training. Almost everything he'd been taught, which was very little mind you, had either been by a high rank or through his own trial and error.

"Larkstar, may I have a word with you please? It's about my training," Maybe if he were trained by the leader herself he'd have a better chance at becoming a warrior, or at the very least learn how to use his own claws. Star's know he needed to learn some basic defense with how often he got onto everyone's nerves.

@FrostyGalaxy ( pleassse help meee ;-; )
--- Image credits go to SableSteel; Author of Clangen ---

"If I had more time, I would have written a shorter post~"

Last edited by Tecumori; January 14th, 2024 at 03:54 PM.
Old January 15th, 2024, 09:18 PM

Bump Policy: Every 2 days-a week(24hrs-48hrs if important)
My Mood: Queenly

- CASUALLY BARGES IN -
Goldenberry bolted in, the loner being dragged along. She violently tossed the Tom to one side. Found this fool in our territory trying to steal prey! Goldenberry snarled, keeping an eye on the Tom out of the corner of her eyes. @FrostyGalaxy (Sorry for a very aggressive goldenberry TvT) @Snowstorm spider

Last edited by GoldenRavenWings; January 15th, 2024 at 09:18 PM.
Old January 15th, 2024, 09:23 PM
losing sanity

Bump Policy: 24 hrs
My Mood: Amused

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravenswings View Post
- CASUALLY BARGES IN -
Goldenberry bolted in, the loner being dragged along. She violently tossed the Tom to one side. Found this fool in our territory trying to steal prey! Goldenberry snarled, keeping an eye on the Tom out of the corner of her eyes. @FrostyGalaxy (Sorry for a very aggressive goldenberry TvT) @Snowstorm spider

leach-tail he stood up resting his leg as he sat he looked to the leader and back to the warrior his blue coat look familiar for some reason