Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Artfight - WCO style
by Bean
Last post by aspen.
Today 03:32 PM
ShadowClan Grimpeak
by BEAR.
Last post by Dark
Today 03:28 PM
Purrkie Question
by Myling
Last post by Myling
Today 03:12 PM
Ramen’s art shop
Last post by RamenThePigeon
Today 02:51 PM
ShadowClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Morrigan
Today 02:46 PM
Closed Thread

Old May 24th, 2020, 10:50 AM
What even...

My Mood: Relaxed
Default Re: WindClan Apprentices' Den

Lilypaw poked her head into the apprentices den after separating from Breezefeather. She didn't want to disturb any younger cats taking an afternoon nap. Slipping in, the calico glanced around to find a spot that didn't appear claimed to start setting up a makeshift nest until she could gather a bit of her own materials for better comfort.

(Open)
Old May 24th, 2020, 10:59 AM
all that i’ll ever need

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

[ @Dust @Echobreeze18 @~Splash~ ]

A large ginger apprentice appeared from the den and trotted forward. Smolderpaw eagerly took a seat by the entrance to wait for the other members of the patrol, greatly looking forward to battle training. Maybe he could impress Aspenbreeze since he figured he had to know a bit more than the average young apprentice. He’d had to fight for his life before as a loner, so he could definitely hold his own. The only question was whether he’d be able to remember all of the clan techniques and forms.

-

[ @FuzzyRatto @Fallen One ]

Rushingmoor immediately headed for the entrance. He had no interest in waiting around for any cat, even his apprentice. The other two members of the patrol could show or not, Rushingmoor would catch enough prey himself to make up for their absence. The striped tom sat just beside the entrance, forcing himself to wait a few moments. If one or the other didn’t show soon, he had no qualms about leaving without them.

Last edited by dionysus; May 24th, 2020 at 11:01 AM.
Old May 24th, 2020, 11:04 AM
all that i’ll ever need

Default Re: WindClan Breezerock

Quote:
Originally Posted by FuzzyRatto View Post
"Oh, hi." Curlpaw stepped up to his new mentor. "What's a tangent? What's egsasental?"
Rushingmoor blinked in surprise at the strange questions the apprentice targeted at him already, but the expression quickly faded. Touching his nose to Curlpaw’s to complete the ceremony, Rushingmoor padded back into the crowd with a flick of his tail. Once they were seated, he chose to answer.

“A tangent is an off-topic ramble. If a cat is giving a hunting lesson and his apprentice asks about a scar and the mentor answers and continues to talk about said scar, that is a tangent. As for ‘egsasental’ Im afraid I don’t know what you mean.”
Old May 24th, 2020, 11:32 AM
What even...

My Mood: Relaxed
Default Re: WindClan Training Moor

Lilypaw followed the directions she had been given to where the training moor was. She couldn't find Silvercinder at the time so she thought it would be wise to at least sit in on some training of the apprentices. Lilypaw had always been a good study, back when she was Daisypaw many moons ago.

The calico sighed in relief then, when she heard the sounds of mentors and apprentices in the right area. She stayed on the edge of the training grounds and found a nice warm rock to settle on to watch the movements and techniques the Windclan warriors.

It was during her cat watch that she spotted a grey molly she vaguely recalled was the cat that had been in a heap with the Windclan deputy at the announcements. She didn't appear to be training an apprentice of her own...or tormenting anyone like she had Brindlejaw. Lilypaw tilted her head curiously, but wasn't sure if she should go to her, or stay where she was comfortable to watch the cats around her train.

[ Lilytraining ]
-- @Arie --
Old May 24th, 2020, 11:44 AM
Paige~

My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: WindClan Territory

[poor girls]
They're going to be fine. She'll be fine. Runningpaw will find a bush and hide and the fox won't get her and it would just keep running. It would follow Cedarfoot and maybe she wouldn't make it but that would be okay because at least it wasn't anyone else. She'd have to leave behind Monarchwing and Runningpaw but- would they even care? Runningpaw hated her and Monarch was missing. Deep down, there was no one she was staying alive for. It was just her and her rude comments and lonely life and useless existence. Maybe dying wouldn't be so bad after all. The ginger warrior's heart pounded, her legs grew numb, her lungs burned, but if she can just make it to a bush she'll be fine they can make it they can-
Snap.
The sickening crunch stopped her in an instant. She hadn't fallen. If she broke a bone she would be in pain. No. That wasn't her. She was still standing. Her paws weren't snapped. That means...
No. Cedarfoot whipped around, eyes frantic. NO. Runningpaw had fell. There was a rut. her first hunting session with her mentor. A fox attack. Like last time. Except instead of Cedarfoot taking the pain, it was Runningpaw. Runningpaw had fell and now the damned fox was lunging for her. No You're supposed to be attacking ME. I'm bigger. You like bigger prey. She like bigger prey too but... she'd take prey that couldn't move over a big catch any day. It was easier. Like last time. Not again. No. No no NO. The molly's chest heaved in terror as her apprentice called for her, all traces of the sarcastic, witty cat once before her wiped clean. "RUNNINGPAW!" She yowled fiercely and launched herself at the fox, mind overwhelmed with panic. She wasn't strong enough to do anything. She couldn't fight. Taking the creature on was useless. But if it got distracted by her then Runningpaw would be safe, right? If it just killed her then it wouldn't go after her, right? She can save her.
Right?
@Moon Lily

“Start writing, no matter what. The water does not flow until the faucet is turned on.”
-Louis L’Amour
|| Character Site || Finder/RP Tracker || Magnoliapetal's Finder ||
past usernames: moobaby171, moothebean
-EST-

Old May 24th, 2020, 12:07 PM

Bump Policy: I'm not sure yet.
My Mood: Inspired

Twistedpaw flinched. "Well, coyotes are predators," she pointed out. "They're just doing what coyotes do... I guess. There's no need to get too angry..." Her words were weak and nervous due to her not wanting to enrage Birchpaw.

@LionKitKat
Old May 24th, 2020, 12:08 PM

Bump Policy: I'm not sure yet.
My Mood: Inspired

Twistedpaw looked around for her mentor, Wolftail. When she spotted him, she dashed over, looking excited. "Hey, Wolftail!" she called out in her distorted voice, stumbling to a halt. "It's my first patrol! Brindlejaw wants us to go out!"

@Skye
Old May 24th, 2020, 12:21 PM
Engaged to Ian

Bump Policy: 72 hours

It seemed like all the mentors and apprentices were getting along with each other. That was somewhat satisfying. As they all chatted, Twilightstar raised her tail to get them to hush when Echopaw walked up.
"I, Twilightstar, call upon my warrior ancestors to look down upon this apprentice. She has trained hard to learn the ways of the warrior code, and I commend her to you as a warrior in her turn." She falls silent to make sure her clan was listening, this was important to Echopaw.
"Echopaw, do you promise to uphold the code and to protect and defend WindClan, even at the cost of your life?" As she asked and waited for the apprentice's response, Twilightstar wondered if she could reword this in the future. The last bit didn't quite sound right to her.

@kittygirl

Twilightstar is the current leader of WindClan has an open den policy.
WindClan Resources || WindClan Kit Curriculum Finder ||WindClan (Extra) Apprentice Training
Old May 24th, 2020, 12:21 PM
#RedInStead

My Mood: Distracted

[ @Arie @Pluto @Rainquail ]
--Creekpaw--

After hearing they were on another patrol, Creekpaw padded over to his group."I'm ready." This would most likely be one of his last patrols as a apprentice. Though he could be wrong, he was extremely close to getting his warrior ceremony but, he didn't know how to feel about that. Usually apprentices were all excited and such for their warrior ceremonies, he didn't really feel that. He enjoyed training with Mountainmist, and having her company, he didn't know whether their friendship would disintegrate but, only time could tell.
Time sensitive RPs count in this count.

Last edited by Wings; May 24th, 2020 at 12:21 PM.
Old May 24th, 2020, 12:41 PM
She we do not speak of

My Mood: Paranoid

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheNyanCatMinecart View Post
Twistedpaw looked around for her mentor, Wolftail. When she spotted him, she dashed over, looking excited. "Hey, Wolftail!" she called out in her distorted voice, stumbling to a halt. "It's my first patrol! Brindlejaw wants us to go out!"

@Skye
"GAH!" Wolftail's grey fur spiked up in surprise. "Oh, gosh. I'm sorry if I scared you, Twistedpaw. Yiu just startled me. We can go." He got to his feet, tail drooping behind him.

- I left -
Closed Thread