Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Atari- Venn, Nymm, and...
by Hound
Last post by Hound
Today 11:20 PM
Atari- Venn, Nymm, and...
by Hound
Last post by Hound
Today 11:20 PM
ThunderClan Healing Event...
by iliri
Last post by iliri
Today 11:05 PM
ThunderClan Medicine Cat's...
by dino.
Last post by Bean
Today 10:48 PM
Closed Thread

Old January 10th, 2017, 02:45 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: WindClan Territory

Yewpaw pounced in the snow and dug away. He glared at the thing below the snow, Darn herbs only stupid herb-lovers need those things. He unsheathed his claws and ripped it up with them, leaving the plant in shreds, he laughed," Serves you right, Herb!" he didn't really care what it was, he just felt that the medicine cat was a role for stupid cats. Anyone can eat an herb if they're sick or lay still if they broke a bone...only mouse-brains need an easy job like that!

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old January 10th, 2017, 02:52 PM
'No Ones Better Than You'

Default Re: WindClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by # Hashtag View Post
Yewpaw pounced in the snow and dug away. He glared at the thing below the snow, Darn herbs only stupid herb-lovers need those things. He unsheathed his claws and ripped it up with them, leaving the plant in shreds, he laughed," Serves you right, Herb!" he didn't really care what it was, he just felt that the medicine cat was a role for stupid cats. Anyone can eat an herb if they're sick or lay still if they broke a bone...only mouse-brains need an easy job like that!

(stupid herbs... I love it.)

Site Finder
Pet's name: Stardust ❤︎

Just Dm me.
I have a tumblr
Momotaro245.

- Currently -
i will reply weekends
Old January 10th, 2017, 03:28 PM
Confuzzled Weirdo

My Mood: Psychedelic

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by starfall View Post
{pls quote and or mention me pls}
Dovecloud let out a mrow of laughter, her blue eyes shone with happiness "of course, I don't see why not." She purred and began to pad twards the tunnel that led to the windclan territory.
Dovepaw followed Dovecloud, paws tingling with excitement. It took a while, but I'm finally going into the woods! He wanted to look strong, so he took big, akward steps to catch up. He proclaimed "I'm gonna be the best warrior ever!" The apprentice exited the camp, ready to explore.

(To the territory!)
Old January 10th, 2017, 03:31 PM

My Mood: Lurking

Cool Re: WindClan Medicine Cat's Den

Leopardpaw looked around, smiling happily. She decide to look at the herbs, maybe identify a few for herself for reference. "Catmint, Poppyseeds, cobwebs..." she came across a small pile of what looked like berries. She recalled her friend's name, Juniperpaw. "Hmm, Juniper berries?" she asked herself. "I could be wrong. I haven't seen them before..." Although this noting was quite wrong. She just had't seen older ones, and they weren't their normal vivid blue. Pain surged through her paw and she decided to take the tom's offer, and eat a poppy seed. The taste was rather bitter but bearable. After doing so, she continued to look and sort through the herbs and seeds. After a while, she became tired, yet she remained awake to make sure there was no one needing help.
Old January 10th, 2017, 04:11 PM
Your Local Fisherman

Bump Policy: Never.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cedar View Post
The female perked her ears as she heard the words of the tom. She turned her orange and black spotted head towards him. "You flatter me, but I think I can take care of myself," she paused, "Why don't you eat it? Your the one who caught it, and I think a mighty fine tom such as yourself should be satisfied," she smiled as she picked up a small mouse and headed over to the side of the Warrior's den to eat. She placed the cold prey on the snow covered ground. She prodded it for a few moment before taking a bite. It was a bit crunching, but it didn't bother her. She had done nothing worthy to eat the fresh prey. Therefore, she would not. She flicked her ears and tail tip as she felt the prey settle into her stomach.
Ferretwhisker gave her a soft smile. “Thank you, but if you won’t have it, I shall leave it for the elders or a warrior more willing than myself.” He remarked, his tail twitching, “The clan always comes first - although, there are exceptions.” The tom-cat said the last bit while giving the she-cat a once over with his warm amber gaze. The Windclan warrior watched in disappointment as she padded away to eat by her lonesome. He pushed the hare aside, beside the other prey while he picked up a small, cold blackbird before he followed her at a respectful distance, not trying to come off as creepy or anything. “No she-cat deserves to eat alone.” Ferretwhisker remarked, dropping the blackbird and taking a seat in the snow near her, but not too close. “May I join you? The name’s Ferretwhisker. I don’t believe we’ve met.” The tan-and-black Chausie looked at her with an admiring smile.
Old January 10th, 2017, 04:39 PM
I got nothing...

My Mood: Worried

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robin-chan View Post
Ferretwhisker gave her a soft smile. “Thank you, but if you won’t have it, I shall leave it for the elders or a warrior more willing than myself.” He remarked, his tail twitching, “The clan always comes first - although, there are exceptions.” The tom-cat said the last bit while giving the she-cat a once over with his warm amber gaze. The Windclan warrior watched in disappointment as she padded away to eat by her lonesome. He pushed the hare aside, beside the other prey while he picked up a small, cold blackbird before he followed her at a respectful distance, not trying to come off as creepy or anything. “No she-cat deserves to eat alone.” Ferretwhisker remarked, dropping the blackbird and taking a seat in the snow near her, but not too close. “May I join you? The name’s Ferretwhisker. I don’t believe we’ve met.” The tan-and-black Chausie looked at her with an admiring smile.
The she-cat watched as the male got a bird and came over to sit near her. She shook her head, "No, I don't mind," she mewed. "I'm Flameblossom," she mewed towards him. "I normally don't talk to many cats, or more like not many talk to me," she said giving a smirk. She didn't mind not having many friends. She tended to do a lot of things on her own. It was just how she was. Not many cats payed attention to her affairs. Therefore, she didn't pay attention to theirs. She then bent down to take an other bite of the prey. "How come you have just had a sudden interest in me?" she asked looking back up to him.
Old January 10th, 2017, 08:43 PM
The Tribal Goat Boy

My Mood: Unpredictable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Empress Of Evil View Post
As Pricklewhisker realised who was talking to him, Lilypelt saw that he seemed more energetic and happy then when she had seen him from afar. "It sure has!", Lilypelt purred, joy in her tone. She really missed Pricklewhisker. She had not talked to him in ages and it would be great to talk to him once again. Ever since the evil leaders took over and Gorsefeather captured her heart, she had drifted away from Pricklewhisker. Now that Gorsefeather was gone, Lilypelt was distressed and saddened, she didn't have much left except for her kits. Her kits were too young to understand her emotions so she had barely anyone to turn to. But when Lilypelt had spotted Pricklewhisker earlier, the realisation had hit her that she still had someone else left. She wasn't going to throw away the little things she had left. Pricklewhisker was her best friend and he always would be, no matter what happened. There was much joy for Lilypelt, seeing Pricklewhisker again, and she was sure that Pricklewhisker had mutual feelings.
"What have you been up to? I mean, how are you?" Pricklewhisker seems a bit nervious as well. He thought he'd be fine after all they have gone through. Well, it was only a few moments actually, just trying to cheer eachother up, really... Nonetheless, his ears are perked in her direction and suddenly, the clan looks a lot less dense.
Old January 10th, 2017, 10:23 PM
Your Local Fisherman

Bump Policy: Never.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cedar View Post
The she-cat watched as the male got a bird and came over to sit near her. She shook her head, "No, I don't mind," she mewed. "I'm Flameblossom," she mewed towards him. "I normally don't talk to many cats, or more like not many talk to me," she said giving a smirk. She didn't mind not having many friends. She tended to do a lot of things on her own. It was just how she was. Not many cats payed attention to her affairs. Therefore, she didn't pay attention to theirs. She then bent down to take an other bite of the prey. "How come you have just had a sudden interest in me?" she asked looking back up to him.
Ferretwhisker tilted his head slightly, peering at her for a silent moment. “Flameblossom, huh? That’s quite a beautiful name. It suits you.” He remarked quietly to the she-cat. The tan-furred male knew that not everyone was into compliments, but what he was saying was the absolute truth. “I’m surprised that there aren’t tom-cats hounding you for affection.” Ferretwhisker admitted, smiling down at his paws. The warrior stretched out his front paws and took a bite of his own meal - the icy crunch that sounded in his mouth caused him to wince. Cold prey was never appetizing, but it would keep his stomach full, so he kept himself from complaining. He paused in his next bite as his ears twitched at the sound of her question. The tom-cat raised his head and looked at her, thinking to himself for a moment. “I won’t lie to you, Flameblossom. I’m a tom-cat that chases after she-cats for their affection.” He said, his tone low, “Although, every she-cat that I’ve come across has never intrigued me as much as you. I’m not sure why, but something tells me that you’re different than the other females in this clan - unique and beautiful.”
Old January 11th, 2017, 01:25 AM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brooklyn Trees View Post
Moonpaw had gotten to her paws as she noticed him coming towards her again. She wasn't very happy with him, though she couldn't tell if she was angry or not, she just felt... broken.
But... His reaction was not in the slightest what she had expected from him, though she wasn't sure what she had expected, or if she had expected anything. She took a step away from him. Was he angry? He seemed to be, sort of, but... What was he talking about? Rejecting him? She would never do that and how exactly was it her rejecting him? The ragdoll felt like she had been cuffed across the ears or smacked in the face by his words, he wasn't making any sense!
Taking a deep breath she began to speak, forcing her voice to remain steady and as calm as she could get it to be, though she still couldn't tell if the way it wanted to rise was from anger, fear or the threat of tears. She rarely cried, and now was not a good time, nor was it an excellent reason. She felt something for a tom who seemed to not share those feelings, why cry? It didn't make any sense and she wished that things would start making some sense again.

"I... I don't know what you're talking about Couragepaw. You know why I'm acting so weird, you'd have to know to do something so hurtful." She spat the final word out and then paused in order to make her voice return to its calmer manner. He would have to know though, right? Know that she had these confusing feelings for him. How else would he tease her like that?
"Didn't you expect me to reject your... Your joke, if it can even be called that?" She didn't know what he was talking about though, maybe this was just a continuation of what he had done earlier. She hated how angry the calm voice she used sounded, she never used a voice that calm when she was truly calm, and it sounded too tense. She remained looking at him, studying his amber eyes and for the first time felt actually frightened of him and the way he acted. Not frightened in the ways she had felt before, that he may laugh if she slipped or find out her secret. She was actually, truly scared of him and her own attempt at a calm voice scattered in her mind, leaving her looking at him, no longer speaking to him. She wanted the weirdness to end, to rewind her life and pause it, take a different route in life and end up somewhere so much less... Less, this. Whatever this is.

Couragepaw recoiled, feeling as though she had just slashed her claws across his face, as though she were trying to toy with him, to act like one of those cats who thought that to be in love was just some sort of a game...like it was funny that he was here apologizing to her, like it was funny that he was trying to explain how she felt and she was just...well...he actually didn't know what she was doing, but whatever it was, he knew for sure that it wasn't something particularly friendly. "Oh, I see." Couragepaw mewed. This, however, was a lie...he didn't see what she was talking about at all, and the only thing he could understand here was that he seemed to have completely different feelings then Moonpaw. "Well, it's obvious to me I'm wasting my time here. You don't feel the same way and you think this whole thing is a joke. Is that really what you think, Moonpaw? Think I'm toying with you? Think you're just some shiny object that I'll toss aside once I'm done?" Couragepaw asked with a bitter laugh, not quite sure what else he could say. There was nothing else to say. She had rejected him. She was acting as though this whole thing were stupid...and he had been wrong. He had thought if he told her, nothing could get any worse...at least, not this much worse.

Had she suddenly developed some sort of a...grudge against him or something? Is that why she was acting so funny, because she had decided that she no longer cared to be in his life? Should I make this easy for her and just leave now? Couragepaw thought, and considering his assumptions, he was hardly surprised when he heard her next words. "Ah yes. My little...joke, as you put it. Well it will amaze you to know that this was no joke. And it will amaze you further to know that I imagined I could trust you. What a joke that was, right? Well go ahead and laugh like I know you want to. Go ahead and laugh at the cat who was stupid enough to actually believe that I-" Couragepaw cut himself off, not wanting to tell her more about what he had been thinking.
He didn't want to give her more ammunition to further wound, and attempt to kill, the small bit of self dignity and the shreds of self esteem that he still had left. His amber hues narrowed as he looked at the cat whom he had believed to be his best friend, the cat whom he had always thought would be with him forever. And now...the she cat he had expected to live with forever as well. As more then a friend. But there would come a day when she would learn how cruel she had been to turn him away like that, to act as though he meant nothing to her...and then, Couragepaw wouldn't be there for her. Not that time.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old January 11th, 2017, 09:04 AM
Contact me via Discord

My Mood: Queenly

@starfall;
Sparrowkit slipped out of the nursery eyes wide with curiosity. The last time he had left the warm clutches of his den had been when the fire had struck and back then he hadn't yet to open his bright curious eyes. The tom kit hoped that he could make friends with some of the older cats.
One of his closest friends, Flickerkit, had died to a Evil Era Supporter. He had grieved for the lost friend but had quickly tried to forget that Flickerkit even existed. Hoping it would keep him from avoiding cats Liek his mother did after the battle.
Now Sparroekit started out into the clearing amusing himself with a leaf as it floated through the air daring him to catch it. The tom leaped and caught it between his paws hoping soemoen had been watching and praise him. It was hard for him to get praises from the queens and kits in the nursery because they were usually doing other 'more important' things.

Clickity Clackity

Last edited by Crumbleless; January 11th, 2017 at 09:11 AM.
Closed Thread