Today 09:54 AM
Closed Thread

Old January 16th, 2024, 10:08 AM
✧ 'tis the damn season ✧

Bump Policy: 3 days ✧ 24 hours for time sensitive rps
My Mood: Mysterious

Default Re: RiverClan Leader's Den

// @FrostyGalaxy
Larkstar hadn't really... Responded to her in the clearing, but Birdsnow was coming into the den, anyways. They needed to talk, and she wasn't willing to waste any more time. "Larkstar?" She called into the den, tail lashing slightly with frustration with the current state of the Clan. She was sure that Larkstar was frustrated, too.

nightshade | birdsnow | daybreak | fallenkit

Last edited by poppy; January 16th, 2024 at 10:09 AM.
Old January 17th, 2024, 09:55 AM
Time is just an illusion

Status: A true warrior — the best warrior — isn't cruel or mean.
Bump Policy: 1-2 Days
My Mood: Unpredictable

Tags; @FrostyGalaxy

Beanfloat called out to Larkstar from outside her den. "Hey Larkstar are you in there?"

VM me STARS

My Characters thoughts and actions are not mine but theirs.

Please don't quote me during a roleplay unless you place it into spoilers!
| Characters| Training Trackers | Darkclan |Art Shop & Tradel| Bugclan| Art Page |
Old January 17th, 2024, 11:05 AM
What matters is ‘you’

Bump Policy: 2 days minimum
My Mood: Twisted

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red_Fang View Post
{ @FrostyGalaxy }

ReedShine nodded his head and was about to step out, "oh and i scented a shadowclan patrol on our territory" he walked out

"Hold on a moment - where the hell do you think you're going?" She stops the warrior, a little miffed that he thinks he can just say that and walk away without providing any details at all. "What do you mean you scented ShadowClan on our territory? How many of them and where?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tecumori View Post

Lionpaw - He/Him
Silver Tongue || Go With The Flow

Anger was an understatement. Lionpaw was livid with how his training had turned out. He'd been passed around by three mentors-- three-- and not one of them has given him a lick of training. Almost everything he'd been taught, which was very little mind you, had either been by a high rank or through his own trial and error.

"Larkstar, may I have a word with you please? It's about my training," Maybe if he were trained by the leader herself he'd have a better chance at becoming a warrior, or at the very least learn how to use his own claws. Star's know he needed to learn some basic defense with how often he got onto everyone's nerves.

@FrostyGalaxy ( pleassse help meee ;-; )
--- Image credits go to SableSteel; Author of Clangen ---

"What is it, Lionpaw?" Larkstar asks when Lionpaw comes by, clearly upset about something, wondering how this was somehow her problem.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravenswings View Post
- CASUALLY BARGES IN -
Goldenberry bolted in, the loner being dragged along. She violently tossed the Tom to one side. Found this fool in our territory trying to steal prey! Goldenberry snarled, keeping an eye on the Tom out of the corner of her eyes. @FrostyGalaxy (Sorry for a very aggressive goldenberry TvT) @Snowstorm spider
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spider-in-the-corner View Post
leach-tail he stood up resting his leg as he sat he looked to the leader and back to the warrior his blue coat look familiar for some reason

[POWERPLAY DONE WITH STAFF PERMISSION]

"AND YOU BROUGHT HIM INTO CAMP? INTO MY DEN??" She hisses, the sheer audacity and absurdity of the situation making her almost want to burst out laughing. Wasn't there a kill on sight order for anyone not in RiverClan found on the territory? Seriously, Goldenberry could've at least attacked this cat, given him some wounds to think about to get him to stay the hell away. "Have you forgotten my orders to kill all loners on sight if they cross into our territory? Or do I need to remind you?" She snarls, barely even passing a glance over this tom she does not know, nor does she care to know.

Well, If Goldenberry wouldn't do it, then Lark would. She turned toward the loner in a flash, didn't give him time to think or react before she reached out with a claw and raked it across his eyes before bowling him over and pinning him down. Her small frame wasn't ideal for pinning, but she'd make quick work of this. She didn't have time to waste. With another swift motion, she bent her head down and locked her jaws on the loner's neck, teeth sinking into the flesh, the sickening scent of blood hitting her tongue, and she tore, noting the way the muscles squelched when fur and skin and muscle and tendon separated, the way the blood dripped and splattered on the dirt beneath her paws. Satisfied that the rogue would not wake up again, Larkstar spat out the detached flesh in her mouth, tongue reaching out to lick the hot blood from her maw, and glared at Goldenberry, as if daring the molly to retaliate, to test her luck.

"Get out of my clan," she snarls, teeth barred and bloody, claws unsheathed. Hostile. "RiverClan does not need any warriors who cannot follow orders, who have attacked our medicine cat in the past, and do dangerous stunts like bringing outsiders into their leader's den. Get. Out. Now. Unless you'd like to meet the same fate as him." She spits the final words out like venom. She's so sick of not being listened to, not taken seriously, her orders constantly undermined and her authority challenged. It won't happen again. Not on her watch.

[Goldenberry has been EXILED !! She is to leave camp and not return or risk being attacked]

Quote:
Originally Posted by poppy View Post
// @FrostyGalaxy
Larkstar hadn't really... Responded to her in the clearing, but Birdsnow was coming into the den, anyways. They needed to talk, and she wasn't willing to waste any more time. "Larkstar?" She called into the den, tail lashing slightly with frustration with the current state of the Clan. She was sure that Larkstar was frustrated, too.

She's pacing when Birdsnow comes by the den, tail lashing behind her and breathing heavily while she thinks of what the hell to do. It's almost too much. She's pissed at just about everything, and if Birdsnow doesn't play her cards right in this conversation, then she'll be surprised to find herself on the list of cats Larkstar is seriously considering clawing.

"Enter," she hisses, still pacing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beanz View Post

Tags; @FrostyGalaxy

Beanfloat called out to Larkstar from outside her den. "Hey Larkstar are you in there?"

"Enter," RiverClan's leader grants permission when the voice of a warrior calls out to her, and, if her tone is a little clipped, she makes no effort to hide that.
Old January 17th, 2024, 11:22 AM
Time is just an illusion

Status: A true warrior — the best warrior — isn't cruel or mean.
Bump Policy: 1-2 Days
My Mood: Unpredictable

Tags; @FrostyGalaxy

The tom hesitantly walked into his den. "Hey I saw that you were a little angry and stress at the meeting, I was wondering if you wanted to on another walk or hunt with me to relax your brain?" he asked seriously. "If you want to be alone I can leave right now I just want you to be ok!"

VM me STARS

My Characters thoughts and actions are not mine but theirs.

Please don't quote me during a roleplay unless you place it into spoilers!
| Characters| Training Trackers | Darkclan |Art Shop & Tradel| Bugclan| Art Page |
Old January 17th, 2024, 11:32 AM
losing sanity

Bump Policy: 24 hrs
My Mood: Amused

@FrostyGalaxy

leach-tail the tom wanted to scream but he was dead before he could make a sound. (personally i dont think he deserved to die he would have left if told to also can hail-storm bury the body :] for a plot point i have?)
Old January 17th, 2024, 12:09 PM

Bump Policy: Every 2 days-a week(24hrs-48hrs if important)
My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrostyGalaxy View Post

"Hold on a moment - where the hell do you think you're going?" She stops the warrior, a little miffed that he thinks he can just say that and walk away without providing any details at all. "What do you mean you scented ShadowClan on our territory? How many of them and where?"

"What is it, Lionpaw?" Larkstar asks when Lionpaw comes by, clearly upset about something, wondering how this was somehow her problem.

[POWERPLAY DONE WITH STAFF PERMISSION]

"AND YOU BROUGHT HIM INTO CAMP? INTO MY DEN??" She hisses, the sheer audacity and absurdity of the situation making her almost want to burst out laughing. Wasn't there a kill on sight order for anyone not in RiverClan found on the territory? Seriously, Goldenberry could've at least attacked this cat, given him some wounds to think about to get him to stay the hell away. "Have you forgotten my orders to kill all loners on sight if they cross into our territory? Or do I need to remind you?" She snarls, barely even passing a glance over this tom she does not know, nor does she care to know.

Well, If Goldenberry wouldn't do it, then Lark would. She turned toward the loner in a flash, didn't give him time to think or react before she reached out with a claw and raked it across his eyes before bowling him over and pinning him down. Her small frame wasn't ideal for pinning, but she'd make quick work of this. She didn't have time to waste. With another swift motion, she bent her head down and locked her jaws on the loner's neck, teeth sinking into the flesh, the sickening scent of blood hitting her tongue, and she tore, noting the way the muscles squelched when fur and skin and muscle and tendon separated, the way the blood dripped and splattered on the dirt beneath her paws. Satisfied that the rogue would not wake up again, Larkstar spat out the detached flesh in her mouth, tongue reaching out to lick the hot blood from her maw, and glared at Goldenberry, as if daring the molly to retaliate, to test her luck.

"Get out of my clan," she snarls, teeth barred and bloody, claws unsheathed. Hostile. "RiverClan does not need any warriors who cannot follow orders, who have attacked our medicine cat in the past, and do dangerous stunts like bringing outsiders into their leader's den. Get. Out. Now. Unless you'd like to meet the same fate as him." She spits the final words out like venom. She's so sick of not being listened to, not taken seriously, her orders constantly undermined and her authority challenged. It won't happen again. Not on her watch.

[Goldenberry has been EXILED !! She is to leave camp and not return or risk being attacked]

She's pacing when Birdsnow comes by the den, tail lashing behind her and breathing heavily while she thinks of what the hell to do. It's almost too much. She's pissed at just about everything, and if Birdsnow doesn't play her cards right in this conversation, then she'll be surprised to find herself on the list of cats Larkstar is seriously considering clawing.

"Enter," she hisses, still pacing.

"Enter," RiverClan's leader grants permission when the voice of a warrior calls out to her, and, if her tone is a little clipped, she makes no effort to hide that.
Goldenberry’s eyes widened. No. She felt her heart start racing, but quickly shook herself, walking out of the den, out of camp, out of the territory.
Old January 17th, 2024, 02:43 PM
Wally darling's #1 fan

Bump Policy: Anytime! though i might be slow to Respond
My Mood: Fanatic

@FrostyGalaxy

"near the marsh, there was two warriors and one apprentice" Reedshine meowed

Last edited by 19796; January 17th, 2024 at 02:44 PM.
Old January 18th, 2024, 07:33 AM
i did need you.

Bump Policy: 72 hours [ please provide link ]

cobwebpaw
she/they . rc . 13 moons . tics . tags ; @FrostyGalaxy

! this post takes place before cobweb was attacked . she is currently in the medicine den . !
cobwebpaw hesitantly nosed into the den, eyes darting about to take in the scene unfolding in larkstar's den. ' larkstar? ' she meowed quietly, not wanting to bother the leader. she's pretty annoyed, at this point, most of her littermates were already warriors and she was stuck as a measly apprentice.

cobwebpaw ☆ foxprick
trackers

Last edited by finley !!; January 18th, 2024 at 07:35 AM.
Old January 18th, 2024, 03:45 PM
on hiatus

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Fine

Lionpaw - He/Him
Silver Tongue || Go With The Flow

Just by her voice he could tell she was agitated so he decided to keep this brief.

“Well, it’s just that I haven’t actually had any training. I’ve been passed around by three mentors and not one of them has taught me anything. The only cats who have were you and Gingerfrost,” Both high ranks at the time he noted, though he didn't need to mention that to Larkstar.

"I've even tried asking other warriors to train me and no one has stepped up to help,” Which was just absurd! Who wouldn't want to train him? This was only further evidence that Lionpaw was in dire need of help though. He paused for a moment to let this sink in before moving forward.

"So, I've come to the only logical conlusion there is and that's to have you or some other high-rank as my mentor!" The high ranks were bound to catch him up on his training, they were hand-picked for a reason as the best warriors of the clan. He needed- deserved, to be trained by only the best! "Since ordinary warriors can't help me then I can only rely on the best of best to finish the job."

@FrostyGalaxy (He's honestly just here for a new mentor or some assistance with training; anything will help. I just don't want to keep putting up finders or have to create a throw-away mentor for him)
--- Image credits go to SableSteel; Author of Clangen ---

"If I had more time, I would have written a shorter post~"
Old January 21st, 2024, 07:27 AM

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Chatty

- Mossykit -

The young tom took a deep breath before entering the den, the shell still gently placed in his maw. As he padded in, he carefully put the shell in front of Larkstar, looking up at the leader with a tilt of his head. "Gift.. for you," he began explaining. "Gave one.. to Tansy.. as well.. and will give.. one.. to Bird.. You will.. all have.. matching.. shells.. as a symbol.. of.. teamwork.. and.. a gift for.. how you.. are protecting.. and leading.. RiverClan." He wasn't sure what to do so he just wrapped his tiny kit tail around his paws as far as he could, admiring the beauty of the orange-brown shell. Then he gave Larkstar a tiny smile, wanting to seem nice and more confident than he actually was.

–––

@FrostyGalaxy [Larkstar]

Mistyshard is RiverClan’s current Medicine Cat. She has a semi-closed den policy. If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to VM or DM me!

RiverClan Healing || Medicine Cat Den
Closed Thread