Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Stormstar
Deputy:
None
Medicine Cat: Berryshine

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
Dawning Woods
by Rose
Last post by Rani
Today 02:30 AM
Themes and Text Colors: a...
Last post by gayvinegar
Today 02:28 AM
ThunderClan Stormcrest
by dino.
Last post by Rose
Today 02:25 AM
springlight kit finder...
by iliri
Last post by Apollo.
Today 02:24 AM
ashfur gif
Last post by OBigBrainO
Today 02:00 AM

Old July 30th, 2017, 10:31 PM
xmas and new yrs

My Mood: Amused

Default Re: RiverClan Territory

Ashpaw ran onto Riverclan territory, slowing down as he crossed the border. He felt lost now, not seeing his clanmates. Where was his littermate? Or father? The gray tom continued walking, ears pricking at the tiniest sound. "Hello?" (OPEN)

--

Silverear padded onto Riverclan territory covered in mud. It would be hard for anyone to recognize her if they were not close enough...or if they didnt hear her voice. The molly looked around for a familiar face...perhaps a clanmate or someone she had seen at a gathering. The mud splattered shecat continued walking, feeling a bit uneasy. (OPEN)

Mention me if you don't think I saw it
Old July 30th, 2017, 10:52 PM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

Bump Policy: if i ever actually post again
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Little Robin View Post
Pinewhisker raised an eyebrow at her, a small smirk hinting on his maw. “Against my will, huh?” He teased her, giving a lightened huff, “Even if I try and assure you that I can pull through it without help? After all, I am the strongest warrior you’ve ever seen.” The brown-furred warrior was, of course, joking around and meant no stubbornness towards going to the Medicine Cat’s den to have a look at his leg, which was still bleeding, but not as bad as before. Throughout his life, he had only been to a Medicine Cat’s den once and that was when he went unconscious from the smoke in the fire long ago and woke up in the care of Shadowclan. Pinewhisker looked at Needlescar, however, and knew that she was just wanting him to get better as soon as possible and he knew that he wouldn’t have the heart to say no to her. The brown-furred male glanced at the she-cat out of the corner of his gaze, listening to her hum a quiet tune that was soothing and relaxing to his eardrums. He swayed his head slightly from side to side as they walked deeper into the Riverclan hunting grounds, side by side.

“I’m sure they are, I know a few kindhearted Riverclan cats from my younger days.” The lean warrior remarked with a reassuring smile towards Needlescar, his whiskers twitching contently on his muzzle. The forest around them was quiet and the two of them seemed to have a break from all the chaos in their land for now. Pinewhisker gave a small sigh and closed his eyes for a moment, resting for a moment as he let his paws take him forward and Needlescar lead him from the side. “Pinewhisker!” The abrupt shout of his name made the tom-cat’s eyes burst open and he swore his heart skipped a beat, before he saw a dark-furred cat padding towards them. It didn’t take him very long to realize who it was and he smiled to the old friend that greeted him. “Greetings, Sproutwhisker, my old friend. It seems that we’ll be staying with you for awhile.” He said and the small tom-cat nodded, looking back to where he came from. “That’s what I heard, apparently.” He murmured, his tail twitching back and forth, “Russetstar informed all of Riverclan once Shadowclan began to file into the camp.” The brown-furred male nodded. “It seems that they’ve already reached shelter, that’s good.” He said and Sproutwhisker nodded, “Of course, of course. We love to help.”

The older warrior’s eyes flickered to the she-cat beside him, his icy blue-hued eyes sparkling and a polite smile came onto his maw. “Hello there, miss!” He remarked, “The name’s Sproutwhisker, I’m an old friend of Pinewhisker and I assume that you’re his lady friend?” Pinewhisker’s muzzle heated up at the tom’s words and he quickly intervened, “Oh no, Needlescar is just a friend of mine, like you. Heh.. Could you take us to camp? Both of us are very tired from the walk here.” Pinewhisker asked and Sproutwhisker notciced his injured leg, eyes widening, “Great Starclan! Of course, that flood must’ve done a number on Shadowclan.. You should see Geckoleaf once they’re free to see you.” He said, flicking his head to the direction of camp, “Come on, let me treat you to a good meal and a safe place to rest.” The Riverclan warrior said before guiding them along.
Needlescar smirked at his expression, knowing he wouldn't argue. "Yep." She teased back, a silly tone to her words. She snickered, the mood lightened again. "Even if you try, you are going to the medicine cats den." She promised. "And even the strongest warrior needs to get that leg checked out. Unless you want an infection or something." She teased, sticking out her tongue. Needlescar continued at his side, a bit of confidence in her stride. She herself wanted to make sure everyone had survived, including.. Pearlstream. She hated the she-cat, but she didn't deserve death. She'd barely been in a medicine cats den, so the concept was unknown to her. She cast a glance at him, and smiled. She wanted him to get better, and the only cat to help was the medicine cat. They were skilled, knowledgable in herbs and healing. The pale calico she-cat had a determined look on her face, walking next to him. She still didn't notice she was softly humming a little, as the scent of fish grew stronger her joy grew. They were safe, alive in RiverClan. And now they were away from their destroyed home together.

"Good. I don't want to be a nuisance." She mewed, smiling at him as she relaxed slightly, her tail swaying and her eyes shining with curiosity. They had a much different territory, one Needlescar was unsure of. The land was good for them, but for a ShadowClan cat like herself it was odd. The chaos was gone, though, so she was content. Needlescar took a breath of air, it smelled of water and fish. Her paws moved without thought as she looked around, she heard a sound call Pinewhisker's name, freezing. She didn't speak, hardly breathing as she waited for his reply. Her heart thudded, and she turned in the direction of the source. "Y-You scared me!" She said to the cat approaching, her ears slowly unpinning. Her heart was gently calming, her eyes not as wide or fearful looking. Needlescar stayed silent, looking curiously at Sproutwhisker. The tom seemed nice enough, by the way Pinewhisker and he were talking. She glanced at Pinewhisker, unsure of what to say. She flicked her tail, examining the area around her while they spoke. ShadowClan and RiverClan. How would that go down? She wanted to get to camp, get Pinewhisker to the medicine cat, and sleep. Or just relax, or both. More than five minutes, of course. Needlescar blinked, noticing she was spacing out.

Needlescar met his gaze, a small, timid smile forming on her face. He seemed kind, so she let herself relax slightly in hopes to speak normally. "Hello!" She replied politely, eyes shining. "I'm Needlescar, it's nice to meet you!" She paused, blushing. "N-No! We're just friends." She laughed, embarrassed. She turned to an equally embarrassed-looking Pinewhisker. It wasn't like she was his mate, so she didn't feel bad correcting Sproutwhisker. "That'd be nice." She agreed, suddenly feeling more exhausted than earlier. "I told him he's going to the medicine cat, against his will if needed." She mewed jokingly, turning to Sproutwhisker. "I'll make him, don't worry." She added, smirking at Pinewhisker. She followed his gaze, interested in the camp. At his words, she eagerly nodded. If she had to eat fish, so be it. Her stomach was empty and her limbs weighed down with exhaustion. Food and sleep sounded nice.
Old July 31st, 2017, 04:13 AM
Falling In

My Mood: Thirsty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phoenix Flames View Post
@NightWarrior4Life

"Clovercarnation, Cottonflower, come on! Everyone's crossing RiverClan's border to get to their camp.", Zenithwhisker meowed, flicking her tail.
"Are we going to have to cross a river of some sort? Because I've had enough of swimming for a lifetime." CottonFlower complained but they followed ZenithWhisker anyway.
Old July 31st, 2017, 06:31 AM
Somewhere in Space

My Mood: Sarcastic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chameleon View Post
Dungpaw blinked in suprise," Wow." Then he narrowed his eyes," Since Riverclan gave consent for us to stay- are we allowed to hunt? Because I'm STARVING," he meowed emphasing the starving part a little bit I can't get in THAT much trouble catching a small shrew for myself in Riverclan territory, could I?
Elmpaw paused," Ask a Riverclanner." He returned to his silence zoning out I always have wondered who my kin is,I know I have a mother and obviously a father, but do I have any sisters or maybe another brother? And since I was found in the center of territory coated in mud, is there any chance I was born in Windclan, Riverclan, or Thunderclan? I couldn't have been born in Skyclan since we didn't know of them when I was born...

Gingerpaw pretended to ignore them. Their strange little conversation about food did not concern her. It didn't have anything to do with her. It was about food. She was not food. She was not Dungpaw. She was not Elmpaw. She was not a RiverClanner. Therefor, the conversation did not concern Gingerpaw. That was the way she saw it at least.
Old July 31st, 2017, 06:59 AM
Idjit

My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
Originally Posted by NightWarrior4Life View Post
"Are we going to have to cross a river of some sort? Because I've had enough of swimming for a lifetime." CottonFlower complained but they followed ZenithWhisker anyway.
"I don't know...", Zenithwhisker replied. "I've never been in RiverClan territory before.", she meowed.

Profile Picture by @benrito

Signature GIF: https://media.giphy.com/media/bVuDlIxG65K8w/giphy.gif
Old July 31st, 2017, 07:10 AM
:)

My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raven & Co View Post
Bella chuckled as she heard him thanking the stars above, well, she did understand why, in circumstances like these, everyone was worried. "So... Umm... By the smell of it I guess we're in RiverClan..." She mewed and gave him a look as he spoke about his sprained ankle. "Still, you will go see Daypaw, do you know how important you are to this clan, Goldeneye? And how important you are to me..?" She demanded, giving the tom a serious look. "You can't slow down for the clan, look, I may not be a part of ShadowClan yet, but it could get worse, I've heard things like this happen in the past." The pretty calico admitted. "Just go ask for something that could help you, a painkiller or something, I just want the best for you, Goldeneye." She added and rubbed their noses together. As he asked her how she had been doing, she shrugged. "Well, I've been reviewing the moves you showed me and I actually managed to fight a cat off!" She mewed happily, proud of herself before she rubbed her head against the tom's. "I also caught many preys! All thanks to you!" She purred, and, in all honesty, without him, she wouldn't have been able to live out here, she would probably be crowfood by now if it wasn't for her 'mentor' or mate, she didn't really know how he wanted her to call him, and she was a little shy to ask, but she always considered herself his mate. "Umm... I'd really like to know, with the conditions right now... Where am I supposed to go?" She asked.
"Could to tell by the fish smell?" Goldeneye teased, before shrugging. "Yeah...this is where Shadowclan is going to be staying, at least until our camp if fixed up again," He mumbled. He wasn't exactly grateful for that, but he supposed he could live with it, not for forever, but for a little while. "I'll go to Daypaw, fine," he muttered like a stubborn kit. "I'll let them deal with the more serious things first however," He did need to talk to Daypaw about a kittypet they had saved, not that he had a problem, he just wanted to know how long that had been going on. "Words cannot describe how much I care for you, and I hope it's the same way for you," he said, smiling. "I won't slow down Bella, trust me," he put his clan and his mate first, before anything else really. He would starve himself for the clan or Bella, he would do anything really. He had also heard of things like this happening, but it had been a long time ago, right? He couldn't exactly remember, but this had been the first time in his lifetime. "I promise," he then said, as he wouldn't mind a poppyseed or two, he could sleep for awhile to be honest, and would rather be in a deep sleep. Hearing Bella now talk about her moves, his golden and green eyes lit up. "Good job!" He smiled, he was proud of the she-cat, "See, I told you that you would be fine," he said happily. He suddenly turned solum as he heard her ask where she was supposed to stay. Before he smiled, "Maybe you could come and stay with us for awhile!" He said, "To show you're worthy to Halestar!" That made him happy now, if Bella could prove herself to Halestar, then she would definitely have a chance at joining Shadowclan! Not that she didn't already have a chance, but now Halestar could see as well!
Old July 31st, 2017, 07:33 AM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Little Bird View Post

Gingerpaw pretended to ignore them. Their strange little conversation about food did not concern her. It didn't have anything to do with her. It was about food. She was not food. She was not Dungpaw. She was not Elmpaw. She was not a RiverClanner. Therefor, the conversation did not concern Gingerpaw. That was the way she saw it at least.
Dungpaw sighed,"I wish I knew for sure if I could hunt something."
Elmpaw snorted,"Ask a Riverclan warrior."

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old July 31st, 2017, 07:52 AM
Somewhere in Space

My Mood: Sarcastic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chameleon View Post
Dungpaw sighed,"I wish I knew for sure if I could hunt something."
Elmpaw snorted,"Ask a Riverclan warrior."

Gingerpaw rolled her eyes. "Honestly Dungpaw, all you care about is food." The molly was truly amused. It did seem as if the only thing that Dungpaw cared about was food. Food this. Food that. ThunderClan could be attacking and he could still be thinking of food! Gingerpaw found it unbelievably funny. It was clear that Elmpaw just found it annoying, but then, he was Dungpaw's brother. Gingerpaw had never given prey much attention. Dungpaw seemed to the opposite of her. Always thinking of prey. It seemed as though he worshiped prey.
Old July 31st, 2017, 07:52 AM
Falling In

My Mood: Thirsty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phoenix Flames View Post
"I don't know...", Zenithwhisker replied. "I've never been in RiverClan territory before.", she meowed.
"I mean, it is RiverClan. Why wouldn't we have to cross a river..." CloverCarnation reasoned. They got to the edge of Riverclan camp. Millions of cats were resting and talking, dotted all over the place. It was clear which cats were Shadowclan and which were Riverclan.
Old July 31st, 2017, 07:57 AM

My Mood: Doh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pengu View Post
Willowheart felt her heart burst with happiness when Fallenleaf walked back with her. When the tom walked back to the camp entrance, she attempted to walk faster, but ended up stumbling over a trailing wing. "Oof!" Feeling herself heat up, she grabbed the birds neck quickly and padded to the camp entrance.

Why did I have to fall? He seemed fine to wait for me there! Agh! Willowheart! But at least he asked me if we could do this tomorrow as well. I'm so excited! If he could hear me now, he'd probably say I sound like a kit... Oh well, he can't hear me, because these are just thoughts! What I'm thinking! Okay Willowheart, calm down. Calm. Down.

The long-furred silver molly dropped the bird at the camp entrance and took a deep breath of the fresh air before waving her tail in a gesture to Fallenleaf that he could go ahead if he wanted to. Willowheart yawned before turning around and grabbing the bird by its wing, attempting to walk backwards into the camp. Nope, even holding it in my jaws is easier. So the maine coon did just that, and padded into camp, buried in her thoughts of embarrassment.
bump @SpringtrapFNAF

fighting