Last post by zBlaze
Today 11:16 AM

Old February 1st, 2018, 06:06 PM
I’ll be your nightmare~

My Mood: Psychedelic
Default Re: SkyClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystical View Post

Nutpaw turned around to face him. A she-cat! By the voice it was definitely a she-cat. She looked familiar, black fur and bright eyes. "Nightpaw, I've seen you around." He said politely. It was quite true, she was often visible around camp and as he tried to be around everyone he often saw her. "That's right, Nutpaw." He confirmed, after looking around to make sure no one was watching he grinned his special goofy grin, the one he always smiled at his best and closest friends. Nightpaw was a pretty cat, and she seemed nice. She would definitely make a great friend.
Her eyes lit up as she saw his grin and she grinned back at him. Night sat down, curling her tail around her paws “I’ve seen you around as well.” She replied. Nutpaw was a cat she had been wanting to talk to but she had been to shy..tell now. Now she had finally talked talked to him. Night raked her eyes over him, She thought he was handsome tom. “What do you like to do?”
Which mask will you choose?
What is underneath? (Darkest Part-Red)
I have become a very inactive panda buuuut if you’d like to chat...don’t be afraid to add me on discord!^.^

Old February 1st, 2018, 06:37 PM
Somewhere in Space

My Mood: Sarcastic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tazzy View Post
Her eyes lit up as she saw his grin and she grinned back at him. Night sat down, curling her tail around her paws “I’ve seen you around as well.” She replied. Nutpaw was a cat she had been wanting to talk to but she had been to shy..tell now. Now she had finally talked talked to him. Night raked her eyes over him, She thought he was handsome tom. “What do you like to do?”

Nutpaw nodded, taking in her words as he looked her over. He liked to study cats before he decided they we're good to be his friend. She was pretty and kind, though she appeared to be shy. He had caught her looking at him a few times, though he had only glanced at her. He didn't really try to consider befriending cats, not unless he was positive they knew at least half the apprentices. But if Nightpaw was not faking her kind and shy self he really didn't mind her choosing the friendship. He was feeling more comfortable every moment, at least until she asked him a what felt to Nutpaw like a personal question. He was a very kit like soul. He opened his mouth to say something, but then closed it. What if his kit like personality didn't impress her. "While,
I like play fighting.."
He lied, his voice trailing off. He was tough and strong but hated fighting. "But my favorite game is honestly mossball." He murmured sheepishly.
Old February 1st, 2018, 06:52 PM
I’ll be your nightmare~

Quote:

Nutpaw nodded, taking in her words as he looked her over. He liked to study cats before he decided they we're good to be his friend. She was pretty and kind, though she appeared to be shy. He had caught her looking at him a few times, though he had only glanced at her. He didn't really try to consider befriending cats, not unless he was positive they knew at least half the apprentices. But if Nightpaw was not faking her kind and shy self he really didn't mind her choosing the friendship. He was feeling more comfortable every moment, at least until she asked him a what felt to Nutpaw like a personal question. He was a very kit like soul. He opened his mouth to say something, but then closed it. What if his kit like personality didn't impress her. "While,
I like play fighting.."
He lied, his voice trailing off. He was tough and strong but hated fighting. "But my favorite game is honestly mossball." He murmured sheepishly.

Her ears perked up and she leaned towards him “You like moss ball?” Her eyes glittered as she looked around the clearing. Abruptly she leaped to her feet and raced off disappearing into the apprentices den. She reappeared a couple seconds later and raced back to him, holding a ball of moss in her jaws “Care to play?” She asked dropping the ball at his paws.
I have become a very inactive panda buuuut if you’d like to chat...don’t be afraid to add me on discord!^.^

Old February 1st, 2018, 08:53 PM
The Mouseless Warrior

My Mood: Stressed

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2018 Okapi View Post
He purred,” That’s true.” He chuckled.
Ack! Sorry!)
She swallowed a final bite and pushed the remainder to her mate. “You finish,” she said.

Quotes:
"You know the saying 'the tables have turned'?
Well these tables have flipped, rolled and spontaneously combusted into potatoes." ~me

"That's not a riddle. That's a prophecy."
"Sounds like a riddle, is a riddle. Riddled with loops and whorls and only makes sense after someone dies." ~Turtle

what the blanket

Old February 2nd, 2018, 11:05 AM
questionmark

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by NightWarrior4Life View Post
Gorsepaw nodded then stared at the ground for a few moments then looked back up at Hazypaw. "Good. Well it was. My mentor and I had a good relationship. He was goofy. But he was pretty soft. He went missing a couple of seasons ago. I wouldn't be surprised if he became a kittypet. But I've been training myself and training with other apprentices. DouglasPaw?" She urged him to speak. "I too have been training myself and with others. My mentor...went off very sick. Or pregnant, one of the two. But I'm getting the impression that she doesn't want to train me anymore so I'm still waiting to find the perfect mentor for me. I've been told I'm very intelligent though I may seem shy at first which is what I assume you thought." DouglasPaw noticed the anxious and embarrassed expression on the Tom's face and corrected himself "but it's fine. I'm not mad or anything." the brown tabby mewed, yellow-green eyes shining.
Hazypaw brought up one paw and licked the pad, pausing to look at the two other apprentices for a moment. A heartbeat later, the young tomcat pulled his paw over his ear, thinking. “Missing? Ah, that's awful! You think he'll ever come back?” he asked Gorsepaw, tilting his head to one side, icy gaze shining with worry. Why hadn't he known about his own Clanmate going missing? Well, he didn't really bother to keep up with half of what happened in the Clan. Not since the Dusk Syndicate had been defeated. After that, he fell out of everything, sulking in his bitter sorrow. Not for the Syndicate, but for his mother, who had been killed by the Dusk Syndicate. “What? Oh, yeah, I did. You just cone off like that I guess? I hope you get a new mentor soon,” he meowed, lowering on to his side and rolling over on the ground so that dirt clung to his slightly damp pelt. Sitting up again, he looked at them. “You two excited to be warriors then?”
Old February 2nd, 2018, 02:50 PM
Somewhere in Space

Quote:
Her ears perked up and she leaned towards him “You like moss ball?” Her eyes glittered as she looked around the clearing. Abruptly she leaped to her feet and raced off disappearing into the apprentices den. She reappeared a couple seconds later and raced back to him, holding a ball of moss in her jaws “Care to play?” She asked dropping the ball at his paws.

Nutpaw blushed at her sudden interest in mossball. What if the other apprentices saw him playing mossball with her? They would laugh at him because he was playing a kits game. They liked to fight and train and hunt and fight and basically do warrior stuff. How would they react? "Yeah.." He muttered, hoping that she wasn't acting like she was interested in it just to tease him about it. But when she disappeared and returned a second later with a mossball he was almost 100% positive that she actually wanted to play. Looking around to make sure no one was looking he answered, "Sure."
Old February 2nd, 2018, 03:11 PM
I’ll be your nightmare~

Quote:

Nutpaw blushed at her sudden interest in mossball. What if the other apprentices saw him playing mossball with her? They would laugh at him because he was playing a kits game. They liked to fight and train and hunt and fight and basically do warrior stuff. How would they react? "Yeah.." He muttered, hoping that she wasn't acting like she was interested in it just to tease him about it. But when she disappeared and returned a second later with a mossball he was almost 100% positive that she actually wanted to play. Looking around to make sure no one was looking he answered, "Sure."
“Great!” She purred and nosed the ball towards him before backing away, her eyes shining with happiness. Her tail swaying back and forth she waited for him to throw. Night didn’t even look to see if anyone was around, to be honest she didn’t care who saw, mossball was fun to her and she enjoyed playing fun games especially with friends. “I love mossball.” She called to him “One of my favorite games.”

Last edited by Tazzy; February 2nd, 2018 at 03:12 PM.
Old February 2nd, 2018, 03:31 PM
Somewhere in Space

Quote:
“Great!” She purred and nosed the ball towards him before backing away, her eyes shining with happiness. Her tail swaying back and forth she waited for him to throw. Night didn’t even look to see if anyone was around, to be honest she didn’t care who saw, mossball was fun to her and she enjoyed playing fun games especially with friends. “I love mossball.” She called to him “One of my favorite games.”

He picked up the mossball, and padded a little father away. He nodded smiling, he couldn't talk very well because of the mossball muffling his voice but he spoke anyway. "It's my favorite game as well." He said before he through the ball. Nutpaw didn't want other cats to hear, and he doubted that even Nightpaw could hear him. He was embarrassed honestly. He hoped that no one had noticed that he was and apprentice, he hoped no one recognized him. But at the same time, he was really happy and excited.
Old February 2nd, 2018, 03:52 PM
I’ll be your nightmare~

Quote:

He picked up the mossball, and padded a little father away. He nodded smiling, he couldn't talk very well because of the mossball muffling his voice but he spoke anyway. "It's my favorite game as well." He said before he through the ball. Nutpaw didn't want other cats to hear, and he doubted that even Nightpaw could hear him. He was embarrassed honestly. He hoped that no one had noticed that he was and apprentice, he hoped no one recognized him. But at the same time, he was really happy and excited.
Nightpaw caught the ball with a laugh “Great throw!” She purred, smiling at him. She tossed it back to him and bounced from paw to paw happily “What else do you like to do?” She was perfectly content in playing this game with Nutpaw but she also wanted to get to know him. Figure out the things he likes and dislikes, it was a great idea to do.

Last edited by Tazzy; February 2nd, 2018 at 03:54 PM.
Old February 2nd, 2018, 07:09 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

"That's good! That's very good." The white feline praised, as though Azulheart were a kit - or a new apprentice - who required her praise in order to keep going. Alabastersnow thought of herself as the goddess of the Clan, that the world should revolve around her. This was partly due to her being treated so nicely when she was a younger kit. When she was young, Asterflame had made sure that she had what she needed. She had made sure that Alabastersnow was treated like a goddess, because the she cat had been through so much. But did the white feline thank her now? Nope. She ignored her. Turned her back on her, like she was nothing more then a shiny object turned dull, a sparkling new thing that had stopped catching her interest, or something like that. Now Azulheart was her new plaything, her new sparkly-object. And when she was done with him? When she was done loving him? Then he would be tossed aside too, for all Alabastersnow cared. And she would go to Bluespark, because the tom's unavailability was intriguing to the she cat. Whatever she couldn't have, she wanted. What she could have... she kept.

And locked it away from the rest of the world, as she was doing now. Azulheart was hers to have! No one else's. Alabastersnow would keep him until she got bored of him, or she would keep him until he was taken from her by force. The first was more likely then the second, since the she cat was rarely forced to give anything up. The last thing she could remember had been... umm... well, she couldn't quite recall anything. "You're such a sweet boy, aren't you? I'm just the luckiest." Alabastersnow knew how to flatter a tom when she needed to. And since Azulheart was being so good... she figured she might as well treat him like he was a special tom. Like he would forever be her "one and only." What a silly thought! How could anyone just have one love forever and ever? Alabastersnow wasn't sure, and she giggled at the very thought of it. Whisking her tail lightly under his chin, the flirtatious she cat smirked in an inviting manner at the gray tom.

"Why, of course you will! Those little kits will be SO lucky to have us, especially since we'll probably be the ones raising them when they're old enough... can't you just see it? While those little lovebirds are out and about, we'll be raising their little darlings - I think the ones that look like Bluespark will be the prettiest, don't you? He's got SUCH an interesting pelt," The white feline mused, rolling over onto her back beside him. She was continuously on the move - giving him all the attention he could handle, and more. The more she gave, the more she wanted back. She wanted Azulheart to tease her (though not too much, she was basically training him at this point) and for the two of them to be the ideal couple. He was a handsome tom. She was a pretty she cat. They should be perfect for each other, except for one small detail - there was some difficult history between them. No matter! Alabastersnow would deal with that history soon, and then all Azulheart would be able to see was the ideal, perfect mate. They would be the greatest couple. Until Alabastersnow got bored, she would make sure that she settled down into the perfect life for both. The she cat couldn't see Azulheart ever getting bored of her, though.

Azulheart's next comment made the white feline laugh, and she batted at his ears with another inviting smirk. "Silly boy! You think so?" The thought of kits was enough to make Alabastersnow sick, but she wouldn't mention that... even if she wasn't really that interested in having any. She didn't really want little brats running around her paws, and she didn't want to be stuck in the nursery - perhaps she could give her kits to Asterflame to raise after a little while? No, no... that would be horrible. Asterflame couldn't be allowed anywhere near the kits, she would turn them into miniature ruffians! Alabastersnow needed to raise her kits to be flirty and sweet and to attract every tom - or she cat - in the area. The pretty ones would be treated perfectly, the ugly ones? Not as much. Alabastersnow might give those away, or if Azulheart really wanted her to keep them, then she supposed she would oblige. As long as he had been a good boy.

The she cat thought they would have all pretty kits, though. After all... how could two attractive cats have an ugly one? There was no logic in that. And Alabastersnow knew it, which gave her some comfort when she thought about it. "You know, you could be right. What do you think about kits?" The feline asked after a moment, cocking her head to the side. Starting a family wasn't the worst idea ever. After all, she could have a legacy to continue, and she would have one of the greatest families that could be thought of... with her obedient mate, her sweet little kits, and a brother-in-law and sister who wouldn't really be a part of the picture. Nieces and nephews? Depending on what they acted like and who they took after, Alabastersnow would allow them to spend time with her own kits.

Of course, she would treat the kits like absolute angels - for Bluespark. But as far as interaction-time with her own kits went, it would be rare moments indeed if they took after Asterflame. She wouldn't want little ruffians, or little sarcastic brats running around with her own sweet kits. Her offspring would be perfect in every way... as for her sister's? Absolutely NOT.

@Constellation

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.