Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
The Starpoint
Last post by taillow
Today 11:40 AM
ShadowClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Daragca
Today 11:26 AM
Herondive Hollow
by BEAR.
Last post by Rose
Today 11:18 AM
Viva Cat Vegas! [Whole...
by Rani
Last post by Rani
Today 11:16 AM
Puurk question.
Last post by Rani
Today 11:16 AM
Closed Thread

Old May 24th, 2020, 02:44 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: WindClan Nursery

@Rainquail

Gentlemoo licked the five kits carefully, frankly he was still in shock about Tulipapple just dying in labour. He knew that the kits would die if they weren’t nursed soon so he waved down Coldamber,” Coldamber, they’ll die if not nursed...can you nurse them?” he asked he carefully nudged them towards Coldamber’s belly, he knew she already had kits, but frankly they needed milk and she was the only nursing kit, Coyotesnarl could probably give her an herb to make more milk than she normally would make. That would have to be possible. He couldn’t risk it that was his only hope of saving his newborn kits. Speaking of kits, he’d have to name them soon.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old May 24th, 2020, 03:26 PM
on an indefinite hiatus

My Mood: Psychedelic

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quicksilver padded over to the patrol he'd been called to join, glancing at Pumapaw, already off on a tangent, as he arrived. Letting out a sigh, Quicksilver shook his head. "Hunting isn't that hard Pumapaw. Maybe if you actually could listen then you would know how to do it by now." The silver tabby then gave a nod to Thornsprint, glancing around to see that they all hopefully were here. He wanted to get out and be able to at least have some space between himself and that wild bouncing rabbit that was supposedly his apprentice. Though as he spotted the small brown tabby bobtail, otherwise his daughter, Quicksilver just stared for a moment, his ears flattening. Then he turned his head away, unsure of what to say. He hadn't known that Thornsprint was Lynxpaw's mentor. "Ahem. Alright. Let's uh... get going."
---

Lynxpaw had padded over as soon as her name was called, green eyes bright as she looked up towards Thornsprint. She then turned as there was a sudden loud voice, Pumapaw, she assumed, she was still learning names, coming crashing in next to them with a loud voice and a wild attitude. Lynxpaw watched her quietly as she began to go off about training and what not... and apparently her mentor wasn't a good mentor or something? Lynxpaw could've sworn she heard the words "Quick" or something like that, and she was genuinely confused. Soon enough the tomcat approached, and Lynxpaw's ears flattening slightly. Quicksilver. Of course. Her dad. Who else would it be? She hadn't known he'd had an apprentice though... Lynxpaw would just add that to her ever growing list of things he hadn't told her about himself. "Hi dad." She meowed with a semi-friendly smile. Her face fell as he didn't exactly acknowledge her. She took a deep breath though, before turning to Pumapaw. "Um... it's Pumapaw... right?" She felt a little bad for not defending her father against Pumapaw's insults but... Lynxpaw wasn't too fond of him at that point either.

@Arie @elysian

Character Site
--
See the bottom of this page here for characters available to RP.
I respond to rps on Tuesdays, Friday mornings, and Sundays.
Old May 24th, 2020, 03:28 PM

Bump Policy: 48 hours
My Mood: Lurking

"Of course," she mewed quietly, helping him move the kits to nurse, and moving her own slightly older ones to avoid squishing the bitties, ignoring Fizzlekit's scream of protest. She noticed his little belly was swollen unnaturally for a kit and made a note to groom his belly extra to see if that would help, surely he was so agitated because he had gas?
Once they were all happily suckling, she turned back to Gentlemoo. "I'm so sorry." She felt it was partially her own fault Tulipapple passed. Surely she should have noticed she was kitting. Surely she should have noticed the unnatural blood loss....
But she didn't. And now she's dead. Perhaps it was her fault for not paying more attention. Maybe she'd still be alive. Maybe she at least wouldn't have been alone. Maybe she would have been at peace before she passed.

@Zesty Mango

Add me on PokémonGo: K9WVBVJYJ

While I do not (currently) have any cats in the Clan's, I try to have at least a few role plays with my outsiders (Sedgestorm, Woollyfeather) and my StarClanner Coldamber. Most of my role plays until I feel well enough to keep up with sweeps will be related to Covenant of the Sky duties.
Old May 24th, 2020, 03:57 PM
this night is sparkling

My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: WindClan - Joining or Rejoining

Lambkit smiled. "Yay!" @Moonraven
being this young is art

Old May 24th, 2020, 04:05 PM
this night is sparkling

My Mood: Queenly

Whispertail nodded to Smolderpaw then called for Fernpaw. @Beau @-Splash-
being this young is art

Old May 24th, 2020, 04:08 PM
Blood and shale

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fallen One View Post
@FuzzyRatto @Beau

Another patrol? Ugh, Crescentmoon couldn't wait until she was far enough into pregnancy to excuse herself from patrols. They were so.... boring. Sighing, she made her way to the others, paws aching. For some reason. Goodness, was she getting fat? She glanced at her swollen haunches. Oh, she was! Maybe Crescentmoon could work it off by... doing whatever she was supposed to do. “I’m a pregnant molly, take it easy on me boys.”

@Beau

"M'okay! How are you? What's a egsasental? Can I have a hug? I like hugs."

"What do you care what other people think?"
-Arline Feynman

"When you're happy, smile! Smile!"
-Miyuki-chan, Smile Precure! Movie: Ehon no Naka wa Minna Chiguhagu!

"Embrace your shining future!"
-All the Cures, HUGtto Precure

"When in doubt... C4."
-Jamie Hyneman, Mythbusters
Old May 24th, 2020, 04:26 PM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

Default Re: WindClan Medicine Cat's Den

Honeypaw let out a sigh as he felt all his muscles relax. Letting go of that breath he didn't realize he was holding in. "Oh thank goodness. I thought I did something bad again." he wheezed, ears pricking as he looked up to see the Apprentice greet him with a smile. Of course, now a little less worried, the Tan apprentice returned the smile with a big bright one. "Hello." he hummed.

As Coyotesnarl came back out with leaves between his jaws the fluffy feline tilted his head to the side. "I don't believe she needs me today. Haven't seen her yet. But if I find out she did need me I'll just work 10x harder tomorrow. Are those rain protection?" he hummed scooting forwards to sniff at the leaves.

@wren @Rainquail

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us
Old May 24th, 2020, 04:38 PM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rainquail View Post
"Of course," she mewed quietly, helping him move the kits to nurse, and moving her own slightly older ones to avoid squishing the bitties, ignoring Fizzlekit's scream of protest. She noticed his little belly was swollen unnaturally for a kit and made a note to groom his belly extra to see if that would help, surely he was so agitated because he had gas?
Once they were all happily suckling, she turned back to Gentlemoo. "I'm so sorry." She felt it was partially her own fault Tulipapple passed. Surely she should have noticed she was kitting. Surely she should have noticed the unnatural blood loss....
But she didn't. And now she's dead. Perhaps it was her fault for not paying more attention. Maybe she'd still be alive. Maybe she at least wouldn't have been alone. Maybe she would have been at peace before she passed.

@Zesty Mango
@bmkmb @Elementals @vermin @pathos
Gentlemoo gave a small nod to Coldamber,” I suppose I ought to name them. Hmm...“ he meowed glancing at the five kits. He glanced at the creme colored tom-kit and paused,” Songkit, Tulipapple wanted her first born to be named Songkit.” he sadly meowed he’d at least do what she wanted with the first born. He then was glancing at the next kit, the black kitten with gold stripes,” This one looks like a bee...Beekit.” he meowed shaking his head in sorrow. He should be happy he had five healthy kits, but instead he was just sad, he looked at the brown kit with white splotches,” Looks like a sparrow...Sparrowkit” he blinked away his tears to look at the amber tabby with spots,” Applekit. For Tulipapple” he murmured ,”I can’t name one Tulipkit, it would hurt me too much...” his gaze drifting past Tulipapple and towards the last kit, the white and ginger tabby,” She looks Fiery, maybe Flamingkit.” he meowed. Gently licking his kits. He couldn’t believe it...Tulipapple was really done. It broke his heart.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old May 24th, 2020, 04:53 PM
Ambivert

My Mood: Hopeful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zesty Mango View Post
@bmkmb @Elementals @vermin @pathos
Gentlemoo gave a small nod to Coldamber,” I suppose I ought to name them. Hmm...“ he meowed glancing at the five kits. He glanced at the creme colored tom-kit and paused,” Songkit, Tulipapple wanted her first born to be named Songkit.” he sadly meowed he’d at least do what she wanted with the first born. He then was glancing at the next kit, the black kitten with gold stripes,” This one looks like a bee...Beekit.” he meowed shaking his head in sorrow. He should be happy he had five healthy kits, but instead he was just sad, he looked at the brown kit with white splotches,” Looks like a sparrow...Sparrowkit” he blinked away his tears to look at the amber tabby with spots,” Applekit. For Tulipapple” he murmured ,”I can’t name one Tulipkit, it would hurt me too much...” his gaze drifting past Tulipapple and towards the last kit, the white and ginger tabby,” She looks Fiery, maybe Flamingkit.” he meowed. Gently licking his kits. He couldn’t believe it...Tulipapple was really done. It broke his heart.
Songkit felt sadness spike around him and wished for it to stop. He tried to wobble with his eyes closed to the source of sadness (Gentlemoo) and stay onto Gentlemoo hoping the sadness would ease a little. He tried to find a source of food but when he tried to find it, all he found was cold air from the entrance of the nursery. Sighing as he gave up, he slept on the paws of his dad.
{Foggykit}{Mouseleap}
Windclan:
{Songkit}{Fallenghost}
Thunderclan:
{Seedcrush}{Pineapple}
Profile pic is by alan

Last edited by Elementals; May 24th, 2020 at 04:54 PM.
Old May 24th, 2020, 04:58 PM
Ambivert

My Mood: Hopeful

@Skye @TheNyanCatMinecart

Fallenghost leapt gracefully to the the mentor and their apprentice and look at them with her blue eyes. "Are you ready to go out?" she murmured to both of them.
{Foggykit}{Mouseleap}
Windclan:
{Songkit}{Fallenghost}
Thunderclan:
{Seedcrush}{Pineapple}
Profile pic is by alan
Closed Thread