Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Purrk Question
by wendigo
Last post by wendigo
Today 12:34 PM
Saltmeadow Marsh
by BEAR.
Last post by Kix
Today 12:33 PM
ShadowClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by wendigo
Today 12:28 PM
The Starpoint
Last post by Weekend-Wondering
Today 12:14 PM
Closed Thread

Old May 24th, 2020, 10:50 PM
Mama Dust

Bump Policy: 12-24 hours!
My Mood: Relaxed

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Had Aspenbreeze not caught sight of her apprentice making his way towards the entrance of camp, the deputies words would have soared right over head. Thankfully his pelt was brighter than sunlight. Quickly scrambling from her spot, the warrior would rush over and duck her head, whispering to Smolderpaw,

"Mm, jog my memory, Smolderpaw. What did Brindlejaw assign us to do? I was 'em.. talking with someone." A lie... but how embarrassing. Well, at least the other... members - did he assign other cats with them? - hasn't arrived yet. Not to mention, her eyes blazed with a 'tell anyone about this and I'll skin you like a piece of prey' look... And while she definitely... maybe... wouldn't hurt him, hopefully it would be enough to persuade him to keep his yap shut. Aspenbreeze didn't want word going around about this blunder. She couldn't take that hit to her self-esteem!

@Beau @Echobreeze18 @~Splash~

Cherryswirl | Go With The Flow [Active]

CharactersArt ShopDeviantart
Old May 24th, 2020, 10:57 PM

My Mood: Devilish
Default Re: WindClan - Joining or Rejoining

Leappaw head turned so she could see Twilightstar better. “I followed a loner a way from the clans. Later when I decided I should go back they attacked me. I injured 1, 1 may have died and the other scarred me and ran.” Leappaw said. She hung her head with guilt. I shouldn’t have left in the first place She thought. @Moonraven
Old May 24th, 2020, 11:17 PM
on an indefinite hiatus

My Mood: Psychedelic

Default Re: WindClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arie View Post
-- @RedHead --
{ Pumatraining}

Okay. This was going great. Pumapaw had listened to exactly what Quicksilver had told her and now she was standing here, in the territory, waiting. Again. And he was late. Again. Letting out a sigh, she flopped to the ground to lie on her belly. Well Quickhat hadn't exactly told her where to meet him, but she assumed they would be out here anyway. It was hunting. Hunting did not happen in the camp, it did not happen at cliffs nor did it happen on the training moor. So just outside of camp would be the perfect space to be waiting but where was Quicksilver? Nowhere to be found. It was obvious truth be told, but the long furred cream apprentice didn't exactly want to wait all day for a mentor that maybe wouldn't even show up! Tail twitching, she looked up. Maybe he couldn't see her because she was lying in the moor grass and she then stood up again. "Quicksilver! Are we going hunting or not?"

Quicksilver had gotten an early start to his day, going out for a quick run and hunt in the early hours of the morning before heading back to be ready to train with Pumapaw. He needed a clear head and some exercise if he was going to be able to deal with teaching her how to hunt. How to do anything honestly. So, in actually a pretty good mood, Quicksilver appeared over the rise, a rabbit in his mouth, as he spotted Pumapaw waiting, yowling something that was likely about him being late. Walking up behind her, Quicksilver gave her a nod before disappearing into the camp. He returned a moment later, free of the rabbit but with a smug look on his face. "Alright Pumapaw. Looks like you listened to my instruction. Let's get started right away then, come along."

Character Site
--
See the bottom of this page here for characters available to RP.
I respond to rps on Tuesdays, Friday mornings, and Sundays.
Old May 24th, 2020, 11:18 PM
Queen of Pinnepeds

Status: Neck deep in wild animals at work and reports at Uni!
Bump Policy: 5-7 days before bumping please, Ive got work lol
My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: WindClan Breezerock

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmberShadow View Post
She peeked at the deputy with him, her eyes narrowing in thought. "So... you think that Brindlejaw is an idiot?" She couldn't imagine insulting a deputy, but maybe she could find out who else he thought was an idiot. She's gone this far. "If you think that, who else is an idiot?" She hoped her name wouldn't come up.
Crowkit took a bit to listen to Twilightstar and catch his breath a bit. "Brindlejaw acts like an apprentice when he's a deputy. And some of the other warriors only support that." He said motioning to where the stupid display on breezerock occurred. He took a moment to chant the new names before going back to talking quietly to the other kit. "But other than that I think windclans one of the smarter clans, I mean we don't provoke as many fights as others. Right?" He thought for a bit before deciding yeah he hadn't heard about windclan starting trouble from what the other cats had talked about. "What do you think?"
Old May 25th, 2020, 12:30 AM
Paige~

My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: WindClan - Joining or Rejoining

Monarchwing dragged herself into Windclan territory with a sigh, dragging a collection of prey with her. Clearly she had not been focusing on herself, with ribs peeking through her pelt and dirt deep in her paws. She had made it. She found her way back! With a tired grin, she spotted Twilightstar and called out to her leader. "Twilightstar! So good to see you!" The ginger molly approached, bringing along the collection of rabbits she had gone to find. "I... I'm not sure how long I was gone, but I caught the sent of this really big rabbit and thought I could score the clan a really good meal if I found its burrow! Except I got... lost?"
@Moonraven

“Start writing, no matter what. The water does not flow until the faucet is turned on.”
-Louis L’Amour
|| Character Site || Finder/RP Tracker || Magnoliapetal's Finder ||
past usernames: moobaby171, moothebean
-EST-

Old May 25th, 2020, 12:48 AM

Bump Policy: 48 hours
My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: WindClan Apprentices' Den

Oh, stars above she's pretty.
"Moss you mean?" Not that Shockpaw thought the other was dumb, but maybe she meant something to repel bugs or water or stuff. Some of the warrior used certain herbs to keep bugs out of it. Very likely!
"If so, I can show you to it whenever." They gave a lopsided grin.

@Spiderfrost

Add me on PokémonGo: K9WVBVJYJ

While I do not (currently) have any cats in the Clan's, I try to have at least a few role plays with my outsiders (Sedgestorm, Woollyfeather) and my StarClanner Coldamber. Most of my role plays until I feel well enough to keep up with sweeps will be related to Covenant of the Sky duties.

Last edited by Abyssopelagic; May 25th, 2020 at 12:48 AM.
Old May 25th, 2020, 01:14 AM
yippee!!!

Bump Policy: 4 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

[ @Puddle~ Thanks for informing me! o: ]
__

Applehaze took in the information Puddlepaw had given him about how far he had gotten into his training. To say the least , he was a bit shocked that the apprentice hadn't learned all that much. He at least expected that his former mentor had taught him a few things about battling. Though he wouldn't say anything about it for the moment. Feeling Puddlepaw touch his nose to his , he also couldn't help but let out a slight chuckle. The pale tom shifted his weight to one side as he waited for his apprentice's chanting to die down , speaking up once it had. “So..you don't have much training do you?” He hummed. He gathered that from what the other tom had told him. Well! It seems he still needed to be taught most of the basics for hunting and fighting. The warrior wasn't the smartest , but he at least knew the basics and a few advanced things he managed to remember from his own training he did when he was an apprentice. More or less likely , Applehaze would try to get Puddlepaw to learn more about hunting since he already knew a few things about it— it'd be better for him to learn one topic then move on to another one , fighting. That and...the warrior wasn't the best at fighting. But anyway!!

“Later this evening...or tomorrow at Dawn,” The tabby hummed with a slight frown. Which one? Dawn , or evening? He couldn't decide! They were both good options! But both him and his apprentice would probably be more energized in the morning. Oh , but in the evening it could possibly be better to hunt! He was having a mental debate. “Dawn , maybe? I could take you out to the territory and we can practice hunting.” He offered.

·characters· •pronouns.cc•

bump after 96 hours / 4 days

Last edited by furrensic; May 25th, 2020 at 07:34 AM.
Old May 25th, 2020, 01:21 AM
Blood and shale

My Mood: Fine
Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beau View Post
[ @Echobreeze18 @FuzzyRatto ]

Rushingmoor gave a mere nod and no vocal response. Not reacting at all to his apprentice’s attempt to scare him. He’d been perfectly aware of the young tom’s sneaking form. He wasn’t in the mood for pleasantries. The striped warrior headed straight for the entrance and made his way through, not bothering to check if the others were following and called over his shoulder,

“Have you hunted before, Curlpaw?”
"Yes." Alright. If he asks you to elaborate, do so. If he asks you why you won't elaborate more on your own, tell him. If... I dunno, I can't think of any more situations. Just wing it.

"What do you care what other people think?"
-Arline Feynman

"When you're happy, smile! Smile!"
-Miyuki-chan, Smile Precure! Movie: Ehon no Naka wa Minna Chiguhagu!

"Embrace your shining future!"
-All the Cures, HUGtto Precure

"When in doubt... C4."
-Jamie Hyneman, Mythbusters
Old May 25th, 2020, 01:27 AM
You know my name, man.

My Mood: Mysterious

”Echoheart! Echoheart! Sunnythicket chanted. Having a new warrior was always good for the Clan.

~ My Characters ~

~ Need a StarClan cat? Ask for Oaksky at the front desk. ~

~ Avatar (Hawkmist) by PMmellifluentCurator!
Pixel art by me! ~
Old May 25th, 2020, 01:31 AM
Blood and shale

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beau View Post

Rushingmoor nodded, keeping his expression neutral. He was not susceptible to tangents, so he wasn’t concerned about Curlpaw’s tendency for them. It might be annoying to have to keep him on the ball all the time but the striped tom was confident he was the cat for the job. He also didn’t care about training with other mentor and apprentice pairs, so he merely gave a single nod and meowed,

“We can train with your friend some day if their mentor is amenable.”

"Yay! ...I think? You said 'can train' and 'with your friend' on after another, so..." He imitated Rushingmoor's voice. What's amemenable?"

"What do you care what other people think?"
-Arline Feynman

"When you're happy, smile! Smile!"
-Miyuki-chan, Smile Precure! Movie: Ehon no Naka wa Minna Chiguhagu!

"Embrace your shining future!"
-All the Cures, HUGtto Precure

"When in doubt... C4."
-Jamie Hyneman, Mythbusters
Closed Thread