Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Darkwater Mire
by Rose
Last post by furrensic
Today 04:01 PM
WindClan Patrols
Last post by Mica
Today 03:45 PM
ThunderClan Leader's Den
by dino.
Last post by Cinnamiontail
Today 03:30 PM
Viva Cat Vegas! [Whole...
by Rani
Last post by Tallstar
Today 02:57 PM
DOWN THE RABBITHOLE/mate...
Last post by Tallstar
Today 02:51 PM
Closed Thread

Old January 11th, 2017, 03:58 PM
Friendly Coyote

My Mood: Inspired

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by starfall View Post
The brown molly spotted her friend make her way to the fresh kill pile, something about her seemed off, it scared her slightly. He bounded up to the other and smiled, cocking her head to the side "Everything alright?" she asked, hoping Bronzepaw would let her know. She looked at the pile and flicked her tail, mouth watering slightly as she spotted a rabbit, but she refused to eat before the higher ups did, as well as the kits and queens, that and she had to go hunting first, she wouldn't lay a paw on a piece of fresh kill until she brought some back herself. She turned her green hues back to her companion and flicked her ear with her tail, hoping to cheer up her friend a bit "If it gets any colder my snot will freeze!" she exclaimed, suppressing a shudder as a cold wind blew by, she didn't have the thickest of pelts, and her pelt was the shortest one here, but that didn't stop her from running around all the time. She flattened her ears and shuffled her paws, the soft smile was still plastered on her face "Come on Bronzepaw, you can tell me anything, you know that. I swore to starclan that I wouldn't tell another soul of your woes." she said, hoping to convince the other molly, hoping that she would let her help in any way possible.
As she tortured herself at the fresh-kill pile, she thought about what her friend had said. She turned to the molly, and smiled. "Yeah it's so cold, I'm surprised you can stand it.. I can barely stand it and I have long fur," she exclaimed happily. She then thought about her nightmare, wondering if she should tell her friend about it. She shrugged hypothetically, then sat down. "I just had a nightmare. It was kind of what would have happened if Skyclan hadn't won the battle for Starclan," she admitted. "It was just really scary, but I'm fine now." She tilted her head and smiled as big as she could, curling her tail over her paws. "I'm fine, really," she said. "What about you? How are you holding up what with the cold and all?" She regretted not really talking to her friend sooner. The long-furred molly had just been busy trying to learn as much as she could so that she could protect the clan instead of hiding during a battle.
Old January 11th, 2017, 08:51 PM
I got nothing...

My Mood: Worried

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robin-chan View Post
Ferretwhisker tilted his head slightly, peering at her for a silent moment. “Flameblossom, huh? That’s quite a beautiful name. It suits you.” He remarked quietly to the she-cat. The tan-furred male knew that not everyone was into compliments, but what he was saying was the absolute truth. “I’m surprised that there aren’t tom-cats hounding you for affection.” Ferretwhisker admitted, smiling down at his paws. The warrior stretched out his front paws and took a bite of his own meal - the icy crunch that sounded in his mouth caused him to wince. Cold prey was never appetizing, but it would keep his stomach full, so he kept himself from complaining. He paused in his next bite as his ears twitched at the sound of her question. The tom-cat raised his head and looked at her, thinking to himself for a moment. “I won’t lie to you, Flameblossom. I’m a tom-cat that chases after she-cats for their affection.” He said, his tone low, “Although, every she-cat that I’ve come across has never intrigued me as much as you. I’m not sure why, but something tells me that you’re different than the other females in this clan - unique and beautiful.”
The female perked her ears at he continued to compliment her. "Aww, so your a flirt?" she asked. Her chest filled with a chuckle. "That's a new one," she said with a ton of sarcasm in her tone. Many toms were big flirts. They wanted to toy with the emotions of she-cats only to move on to the next and then that she-cat from earlier will be depressed and lonely. She didn't agree with the concept though. "How do I intrigue you?" she asked giving him her full attention. She had to admit that he was easy on the eyes, but she wouldn't be swayed so easily like normal she-cat.
Old January 12th, 2017, 01:41 AM
Your Local Fisherman

Bump Policy: Never.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cedar View Post
The female perked her ears at he continued to compliment her. "Aww, so your a flirt?" she asked. Her chest filled with a chuckle. "That's a new one," she said with a ton of sarcasm in her tone. Many toms were big flirts. They wanted to toy with the emotions of she-cats only to move on to the next and then that she-cat from earlier will be depressed and lonely. She didn't agree with the concept though. "How do I intrigue you?" she asked giving him her full attention. She had to admit that he was easy on the eyes, but she wouldn't be swayed so easily like normal she-cat.
“Ah, yes. Unfortunately, I am not like most flirtatious tom-cats though.” Ferretwhisker insisted, “I’ve never actually gone after a she-cat before, I just like to show confidence and make them blush. I have no desire to break a she-cat’s heart like others would.” The tan-furred warrior peered at her with a soft smile, listening to her question. “Well, my dear, you aren’t like other females in the clan. You see, cats of both gender seem to pride themselves in just flirting with others to get attention. You, on the other paw, do not attempt to flaunt yourself to the tom-cats. At least, I don’t see you as that kind of female to do anything to get a mate. You are okay with doing your own thing and I respect that.” He said, looking up at the clouded sky for a moment, “I’m not good with words, as you can clearly see. My compliments are quite corny and I’m awful at explaining myself, but I do know one thing - you are quite beautiful. Your fur, your eyes. Starclan has obviously blessed you with such beauty.” Ferretwhisker purred and then realized now bad that compliment was, “I..uhh..I’m sorry for wasting your time. I’m being a total mouse-brain.”
Old January 12th, 2017, 10:53 AM
'No Ones Better Than You'

Quote:
Originally Posted by starfall View Post
The silver tabby blinked, her blue orbs flickered with bewilderment and amazement, the fact that young kits survived in such cold weather, and one even had green cough, it amazed her, but it also scared her, someone left the kits alone, to die, who ever it was, they had no heart. She let out a breath and smiled sweetly at the other queen, pity and understanding washing over her as she looked the other over "It's quite alright, I understand perfectly, maybe a little more than you know, it's hard to be a Queen, trust me, but first lesson, keep a level head and think about how you want to raise them." she said, gently sitting herself down, her white pelt seemed to sparkle in the sun with all the snowflakes littered across the soft fur, she took pride in keeping her pelt clean and neat, never knowing when she'll meet someone new, and first impressions were the most important to her. She looked at the other molly through her lashes, her blue hues danced with curiosity and kindness as she awaited the answer from the new queen.
Stormtail paused. How did she want to raise them? Smart and wily, strong and wise, quick and intelligent? Wait, why I am trying to decide their futures? They're all diiferent. Shinekit is proud and courageous, Gleamkit and is smart and brave, and little Acornkit is wise and quick. "They are all different. But, I want to raise them all to be kind and loyal, but I do have a question. One of the kits, Acornkit, is the runt of the litter. He's the most ill and may not make it through leaf bare. The medicine cat is helping him, but, it's his mental state that is bad, he feels as though he is useless." The greyish-blue she cat asked nervously, her tail flicking back and forth.

Site Finder
Pet's name: Stardust ❤︎

Just Dm me.
I have a tumblr
Momotaro245.

- Currently -
i will reply weekends

Last edited by Momotaro; January 12th, 2017 at 10:53 AM.
Old January 12th, 2017, 11:16 AM

Default Re: WindClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by NightWarrior4Life View Post
(I think we may have to bring AcornKit to another clan's medicine cat)
"You know, You and GleamKit were very smart to use those poppy seeds...the pain has gone right away! But I still don't feel that well...perhaps eating will help..."
"Yeah I'm hungry..." ShineKit growled, her throat dry and sore from the white cough.
(I don't think that's aloud.)

Stormtail smiled at the kits, they were so smart! "Do you want me to fetch a rabbit? Maybe some soaked moss you... It might clear your throat." Stormtails tail swished on the floor of the nursery, betraying her anxiousness about the kits health. She had grown very close to them over these three moons.

Site Finder

Just Dm me.
I have a tumblr
Momotaro245.

- Currently -
i will reply weekends
Old January 12th, 2017, 11:21 AM
Falling In

My Mood: Thirsty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maplefall View Post

(I don't think that's aloud.)

Stormtail smiled at the kits, they were so smart! "Do you want me to fetch a rabbit? Maybe some soaked moss you... It might clear your throat." Stormtails tail swished on the floor of the nursery, betraying her anxiousness about the kits health. She had grown very close to them over these three moons.
"Mm yes please!" ShineKit purred, rubbing against StormTail's belly fur. GleamKit grinned "sure you go do that, we'll stay here and play!" Something about her smile was michievous but if you knew her well enough, you'd know that that is just the way she is.
Old January 12th, 2017, 11:28 AM
Falling In

GleamKit looked both ways before creeping out into the open, as if she were crossing a thunder path. StormTail was to her right, chatting to another she-cat, a rabbit in her jaws."phew! Coast is clear..." She whispered then sped out of the entrance and out onto the snowy white moors.
Old January 12th, 2017, 11:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NightWarrior4Life View Post
"Mm yes please!" ShineKit purred, rubbing against StormTail's belly fur. GleamKit grinned "sure you go do that, we'll stay here and play!" Something about her smile was michievous but if you knew her well enough, you'd know that that is just the way she is.
"Ok, be good!" Stormtail mewed sweetly as she walked out, she wants to talks with another queen anyway.

Site Finder

Just Dm me.
I have a tumblr
Momotaro245.

- Currently -
i will reply weekends
Old January 12th, 2017, 11:59 AM
Falling In

GleamKit instantly turned round, beaming from ear to ear. "Okay...so..."
"No GleamKit! We've just found a new home...StormTail really likes us...I'm not betraying her trust..."
"Me neither. It wouldn't be smart to go back out there...especially in the state I'm in." He glanced down at his pusy paw. "Either way, GleamKit, we're not getting involved with your shinanegans and we're especially not getting into trouble!" ShineKit stood up to the ginger she-kit. She turned away and played with AcornKit or at least tried to. Meanwhile, GleamKit stormed out of the nursery...
Old January 12th, 2017, 12:13 PM
Falling In

Default Re: WindClan Territory

After a while, GleamKit finally reached the spot where they'd been abandoned. She sniffed around then stumbled upon the rabbit that StornTail had left, one bite taken out of it's soft stomach. She carried all the way back to camp, for AcornKit, the large white prey swinging around in her mouth as the wind ruffled her fur.
Closed Thread